Voices in the Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jill999
jill999
82 Followers

Rick looked so handsome that evening. He had invited another mortgage broker and his wife, which he had just met at the conference, to join us that evening. They were a pleasant couple and it was nice to have them join us. Their names were John and Amber Hines. John was an average looking middle aged guy. Amber on the other hand was a voluptuous 25 year old blonde. They had been married for less than a year and Amber was John's second wife. She had a huge diamond on her finger and she wore a designer gown. This woman could have easily been a Playboy centerfold with her good looks and sexy body. She certainly knew how to make the most of her 36D bust.

As dinner progressed I noticed that my boyfriend couldn't keep his eyes off of Amber's low cut dress. Her cleavage was the focus of his attention. At one point I actually leaned over and whispered: "Darling, you're staring, please don't do that."

Rick behaved himself somewhat after that but he was clearly attracted to her large breasts. It worried me knowing that I was just the opposite of Amber and that Rick was swimming in money as his mortgage business was growing. He could afford a girl like Amber if he wanted her.

After dinner the four of us took a cab to Nob Hill. We stopped and got out at the Mark Hopkins Hotel. John Hines had insisted that we see the view from The Top of the Mark. It was a beautiful lounge with a live jazz band playing. The view of San Francisco and the bay was breathtaking. The lights twinkled and we could see ships moving under the bridge. We drank and danced past midnight.

John was a good dancer and he held me close. I could feel his strength as he pulled me up against his masculine body. I was also quite certain that I could feel his manhood harden and grow as our bodies moved together in time with the soft jazz. He whispered in my ear: "You are very beautiful Christine. I haven't been able to take my eyes off you all night."

I looked up and into his eyes and replied: "Oh John, you are just saying that to make me feel good. I'm not half as beautiful as your lovely wife." I looked over and saw Rick and Amber dancing across from us. Rick had his right hand on Amber's ass and he had her mammoth boobs crushed up against his chest.

John pressed up against me even tighter and said: "You know Christine; you don't have to be jealous of Amber's boobs. I paid for them right before we married. You could have yours done too. Rick told me that he has offered to pay for your surgery. I think you would look like a million dollars with bigger boobs."

"I can't believe that Rick would tell you that."

John slightly loosened his grip on me and said: "Oh don't worry Christine, it was just two guys talking about their girls. I told him about Amber's operation and how amazing she looks now since she went from a "B" cup to a "D" cup. I think that's why your boyfriend invited us to dinner. I'm pretty sure he wanted to see how Amber looked."

"Well John, based on how your wife is dancing with Rick it appears that he is getting to make a very close inspection of them."

"May I tell you a secret Christine?"

I'm sure I had a puzzled look on my face but I said: "Certainly, I won't tell anyone."

My dancing partner then said: "I'm a voyeur; I like to watch my lovely wife expose herself to other men or other women. I also enjoy watching her make love to them."

He pulled back and waited for my reaction.

I didn't know what to say so I finally just said: "Wow."

"If you don't mind Christine I would like Amber to show you and Rick her body. I have a room here and it would please me so much if you two would join us in our room tonight."

I was shocked and momentarily stunned by what John had just said. I must have looked like a deer in his headlights. I was frozen in place. Finally I muttered: "I don't know John; I think you should ask Rick instead of me."

John held my hand and walked me across the dance floor to where Rick and Amber were locked in a tight embrace while they slowly danced. John tapped my boyfriend on his shoulder and asked them to join us at a table.

As Rick separated from Amber I couldn't help but notice the large bulge which had formed in his trousers. It appeared to me he was at full staff. He must have been grinding his hard-on into Amber's body because she appeared to be blushing as they walked with us to our table.

I sat close to Rick and listened as John explained how he wanted us to join him and his sexy wife in their room for some "show and tell". I immediately sensed that Rick wanted to do this but he was smart enough to ask me: "What do you think Chris? Do you want to do it babe?"

I really didn't want any part of it, but I did want to please my guy so I said: "If you want to look it's alright with me darling; but no touching."

Well that gave Rick the green light he desired so John settled the bar tab and we headed down the elevator to the tenth floor. The Hines' room was beautiful. It had a sitting area and a large king sized bed. It looked like the bathroom was done in white marble. It was a magnificent room.

Rick and I sat on the sofa in the sitting area. I wanted to be close to Rick so he wouldn't forget that I was there. I leaned into his left shoulder and rested my head up against him. John sat in an arm chair to my left and he watched our every movement. Then Amber approached us and started a very seductive striptease. After watching her begin to slither out of her dress I whispered into Rick's ear: "She must have done this professionally."

I realized that Amber must have worked at a strip club in the past. That is probably where John met her. I also knew that lots of strippers were bi-sexual, and I didn't want her rubbing her body on me. I was straight and a good Catholic girl. Sure I had some erotic dreams in the past that involved me kissing girls, but I only dated boys.

John and Rick were watching Amber disrobe. I watched too but I was primarily interested in her technique as I thought maybe I could imitate it and surprise Rick sometime in the future. But I must say it was very erotic. I actually started feeling sexual excitement building up in my body. It just seemed so strange that I would react to a woman's body that way.

She stepped out of her dress directly in front of us and then turned and faced away. She bent her knees and her body descended down so that her back was directly in front of me. I heard Amber ask: "Christine would you please unhook my bra?"

The clasp was only inches from me so I reached forward and unhooked all three rows of hooks. That was something I never had to deal with. They only put two rows of hooks on small cup bras like the ones I wore. And I didn't even have to wear a bra with many of the fashions that were in style then. In fact I wasn't wearing a bra that evening and I could feel my nipples harden as I unhooked Amber's bra.

She turned back around and allowed the lacy bra to fall to the floor. Her breasts were very large. They looked good but I could tell they were fake. Breasts that large can't defy gravity very long and hers were still pointed out. But I couldn't see any scars and her nipples were hardening as everyone's excitement built.

Amber looked at Rick and asked: "Would you please help me pull down my panties Rick?"

He scooted forward and slipped his thumbs under the elastic band of her small silk panties. She wiggled her hips as he slid them down her thighs. As he lowered them closer to the carpeted floor she stepped out of them one step at a time. That left my boyfriend holding her panties.

Amber looked seductively at Rick and said: "I'm afraid my panties might be wet Rick. I just go so excited when dancing with you earlier. I kept feeling your big hard cock up against my body. Maybe you might like to sniff them?"

I watched in disbelief as the guy I was living with took this stripper's panties and raised them to his face and inhaled her aroma.

She still had on a pair of silky thigh highs and her heels. But the rest of her body was naked. Amber shaved most of her pubic hair but did leave a strip of trimmed hair above her slit. I knew she was not a real blonde. Her bush was as dark as mine. The funny thing was that she shaved her bush almost the exact same way I shaved mine.

John was enjoying the show from his chair. He had not spoken a word since Amber started her striptease, but now he wanted things to go further: "Rick, I bet you are rock hard by now buddy. Why don't you stand up and pull those pants of yours down. I'm sure you would be more comfortable if you released that big snake."

Once again I was stunned as Rick stood and quickly unbuckled his belt and then unzipped his pants. Then in one motion he pulled his trousers and his boxers down to his ankles. He was hard and sticking straight out. The tip of his cockhead was wet with his precum.

I grabbed Rick's left thigh with my hands and said: "Sit down darling."

He came to his senses and sat back down besides me. However his cock was still exposed and it was pointing at Amber. She looked at it and licked her lips before saying: "That looks yummy Rick. Do you want me to lick it for you?"

I couldn't let this slut suck my man's cock right in front of me. I took my boyfriends ridged pole in my right hand and then I looked straight at Amber and said: "I don't think so; this is my property." I started stroking him slowly to keep his interest on my hand rather than her mouth. Amber then knelt directly in front of Rick. Her body was touching his legs and she rested her huge tits on Rick's knees.

John then said: "Christine why don't you make Rick cum on Amber's boobs. I'm certain that he needs relief."

I thought for a second how perverse this whole situation had become but it seemed that if I jerked him off on her boobs then maybe we would be able to leave. So I started stroking him faster. He was already extremely hard and I knew he was just about ready to explode from his sexual excitement. Amber started to pinch her nipples and was begging Rick to cum on her.

He moaned with pleasure and asked me: "Is it alright babe? I'm so close. May I cum on her tits?"

"Yes darling." I picked up my tempo and 20 seconds later I felt a surge moving up and out of his cock. His hot cum shot right into the gap forming Amber's ample cleavage. His next blast hit her left nipple perfectly and the third rope of cum hit slightly higher. I kept on pumping him but the force of his remaining shots was less and it mostly landed on Rick's leg and my hand.

As I let go of my boyfriend's softening tool Amber grabbed my hand. I was totally unprepared for that, and before I could stop her she was sucking Rick's still warm cum off my fingers. She took one finger after another and shoved them into her wet mouth. She didn't stop until my fingers were completely sucked clean. Then she flattened my hand and licked my palm for the rest of Rick's precious bodily fluid.

Amber looked up at me and smiled: "You're lucky Christine. Rick's cum is so yummy."

I wanted out of there. "Darling, I think we need to go now. Please darling." I was basically pleading with him.

Rick asked Amber to excuse him as he needed to stand. He pulled his pants up and we said our goodbyes. I was never so glad to be out of a place as I was to be out of John and Amber Hines' hotel room.

We had the bellman hail a cab for us and we headed back to the Saint Francis and the sanity of our own room. I snuggled close to Rick and asked him in a hushed voice: "Darling, you weren't going to let that slut suck your cock were you?"

We kept our voices low so the cabby couldn't hear us. He replied: "No babe. She was a slut just like you said. Why would I do that with her when I have you?"

"I just thought you really liked her big boobs. And maybe you just wanted to see what it was like with a girl who had tits like hers."

Rick put his arm around me before saying: "You know I like big boobies Christine so you can't complain about me wanting to see hers. If you got yours done then you wouldn't have to worry about me looking at other girls."

That was it; if I wanted him I had to do it: "Alright darling I will get my boobs done. I'm not going to get them as big as Amber's were, but maybe a "C" cup. Would that make you happy darling?"

He kissed me and then said: "That would make me very happy babe. But I would be even happier if you would get the "D" cups."

When we returned to our room we made love for over an hour. Rick was like an animal and he gave me two thundering orgasms.

*

Chapter 3

"Do you want any mayo or just mustard on your sandwich Chris?"

I was off in my own world of hallucinations and old memories. Then I heard her again: "Earth to Christine Velarde.....This is Earth to Christine.....Come in please."

Liz was laughing and looking at me with a questioning expression on her sweet face. "Where were you space cadet Velarde?"

I finally snapped out of my trance like state and said: "Just mustard please; mayo will make me fat."

"What were you thinking about Chris? You tripped out again for a few minutes."

I could tell from the look on her face that Liz was somewhat worried about me. I replied: "Oh Liz, I was having some more strange dreams and flashbacks. At first I thought I was giving another interview to a reporter and then a few seconds later I was reliving the night that I let Rick talk me into getting my implants."

"Wasn't that the night you almost had your first lesbian experience?"

"Well I guess it was, but that girl was a nasty slut. I didn't like her and would have never kissed anyone like that."

Liz could see I had returned to normal again, so she decided to have some fun with me: "Come on Chris, admit it, you wanted to go down on her pussy. Didn't you?"

"Oh god, you are so sick Elizabeth. If you would have seen this whore you would have run for your life. And I had to watch her strip. I even had to unhook her nasty bra. It was awful."

I was never going to admit to my sexy girlfriend that watching Amber Hines perform her striptease actually had been a turn on. I couldn't admit that it stirred something deep inside me. It was ironic that I couldn't seem to tell my girlfriend the truth. Liz had been a lesbian since her college days and she was completely capable of understanding how confusing the realization of one's sexuality could be. But I still couldn't confess to her how watching a stripper had made me question my sexual orientation.

"So you didn't like that stripper with the big boobs, but I know you liked the nurse at the plastic surgeon's office."

My mind once again raced back to 2003. I was in Dr. Stewart Lyon's examining room. Dr. Lyons was looking at my file and his nurse Jill Peters was assisting me with a robe. The doctor was highly recommended by Rick's friends and associates. And the time had come for my actual examination.

Dr. Lyons was a very nice looking man. He was about 40 years old and stood about 6 feet tall. It looked like he stayed in good shape and he had short blonde hair which he combed forward. His hair style actually made him look quite young and hip.

Jill Peters was closer to my age. I guessed her to be 24. She was average height and thin. She had a very sexy figure because of her large chest. Jill had medium length light brown hair and blue eyes. She was a very pretty girl.

After Dr. Lyons had reviewed my file he turned to me and said: "Hello Christine, I'm Dr. Lyons. I understand you would like a breast augmentation."

"Yes Dr. Lyons, as you can see I'm very flat chested and would like to have a more feminine figure."

"Well Christine I'm sure we can help you. I'm going to ask you to remove the robe now so I may examine your breasts. Nurse Peters will be with us during the examination."

Jill came over besides me and asked: "Would you please stand up Christine? Please don't be nervous. Dr. Lyons will be very careful when he touches your breasts."

I stood and removed the thin cotton robe which had covered my body. My small breasts were completely exposed to the doctor and his nurse. Dr. Lyons took a step closer to me and said: "Christine I'm going to touch your breast tissue and the muscles under them to determine which surgical solution will be best for your body. I need to determine whether we will place the implants under the muscles or over them. In addition we need to determine the maximum size implants your body could accommodate. Finally I will determine the best point of entry to insert the implants."

I watched as he touched my small breasts. My nipples hardened as he examined me. I could feel him massage the muscles in my chest under my breasts. It took about two minutes but it seemed like much longer. He also measured my breasts carefully and called out numbers in centimeters to his nurse who was recording each of his measurements.

Finally Dr. Lyons looked at me and said: "All right Christine, I have good news for you. Your body is perfect for breast augmentation. Although your breasts are small they have a very attractive shape and you have very good muscle tone. I believe with your height and frame that you will look wonderful after the procedure is completed. I'm going to use a marker to draw on your breasts to show you what I would like to do."

He spoke as he drew lines and dots on my breasts. He explained that he wanted to make the incision through the bottom of my nipples where the scar would be virtually invisible in the raised and pigmented skin of my areolas. Finally he said that the implants would look best if placed under the muscles in my chest.

Dr. Lyons looked at me and asked: "Do you have any questions Christine?"

"Yes, Dr. Lyons, I have two questions. How big are you planning on making my breasts and will I still have full sensitivity in my nipples?"

"Those are excellent questions Christine. Let's look at these sample implants I have over here. I have them arranged in size starting with a large "B" and then a small "C" and a full "C" and on up. Based on my examination you could go as high as a full "D". However, I need to caution you against the "D" cup implants since that would require you to jump three cup sizes from your current full "A" in one surgery. Most patients have difficulty adjusting to augmentations of more than two cup sizes at once. Go ahead and hold some of them up to your breasts and look in the mirror."

They all looked big but the "D" cup implants were huge. I couldn't even begin to imagination those on my chest 24 hours a day. I think I liked the large "B" the best but I knew Rick would be disappointed. So I compromised and pointed to the full "C": "I think I like these Dr. Lyons."

"That is an excellent choice Christine, but your body could also accommodate the large "C" if you want to be just a little bigger. That is what Jill has. She was a small "B" before her surgery. Now look at her figure. Isn't she beautiful?"

"She does look good Dr. Lyons."

Jill spoke up: "Thank you Christine. Would you like to see my breasts so you know how I looked after the surgery? I don't mind showing you."

I looked to Dr. Lyons and asked: "Is that alright if she shows me?"

"Of course it is; Jill's breasts are some of my best work."

Just then the phone in the examining room rang and Dr. Lyons answered. After about twenty seconds he told someone that he would be right there. He looked to me and said: "Christine, I'm sorry but I need to take an emergency call in my office. If you would please wait for me I will be back in about ten minutes. And if Jill wants to let you see the results of her surgery from last year please go ahead. You can ask her anything you want." He then left the examining room and closed the door for our privacy.

Jill looked at me and asked: "Do you want to wait or do you want to see my boobs before the doctor returns?"

jill999
jill999
82 Followers