Volley For Serve Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Big decided he wanted to sit down. They catered to him and positioned me on my knees at his feet, and now Cooky entered my cunt from behind. He pumped his nice big cock into me, and he called it fucking horsey style, as he held the handcuffs raising my arms like they were my reins and smacked my ass. "Giddy up, filly," he hollered while thrusting his hard horse cock inside me.

I was worshiping Mr. Big's gigantic cock with my lips, tongue and mouth. I came again with Cooky pounding into me from behind, and a throat stuffed with hard cock. I needed to satisfy my demanding pussy once and for all. Cooky hit into me fast, and he too filled my hot cunt with his plentiful load. Cum was streaming down my thighs. "Fuck me!" I shouted out loud begging for Mr. Big.

That's when it happened. The front door flew open with my husband standing in the doorway. He had a look of horror on his face when he saw us and screamed, "Holy Shit!," before he turned and ran out. We all knew he would call the police, after seeing naked black men in our house. How bad is it seeing your wife handcuffed sucking a big black dick, while getting it from behind with another one? Not to mention, her father holding a camera and filming the whole thing with his cock in his hand. My lovers dressed and left in minutes without saying goodbye. My father and I knew we were caught. We made up a story that they had broken in, and that's all had happened. When the police arrived we stuck to that story, as they took our depositions and left. My husband knew different.

He yelled at us, "What is wrong with you two? I'm not putting up with this crap, damn it!" He then told my father he would have to get the hell out of here by morning, and he told me that he would file for a divorce. My husband slammed the door cursing at me, and he had gone for the night. My dad said he would have to leave, but I should try to reconcile with my husband for the kids' sake. My father and I made love throughout that night. I cried when he hugged me and said he loved me, but it was best that he go.

I didn't see my father again, because one of the things I promised my husband was to talk on the phone to my dad at Christmas and his Birthday only. My father was happy to hear I was pregnant with another son shortly after he had gone.

12