Volleyball Daughter

Story Info
Tight volleyball uniform gets the best of Daddy.
1.5k words
4.16
133.5k
97
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
innsest
innsest
37 Followers

I live in southern California and I am in the visual media business. I do some acting along with being a personal trainer. I have been divorced about 10 years and I have two daughters from that marriage. My oldest daughter Karla, is a freshmen at college that is being paid for by a full volleyball scholarship. While in college, Karla lives with me to save money. If you have never been to a girls volleyball match you are missing out on the hottest female uniforms there is. After 3 hours of watching hot young women in super short and tight uniforms, I have no choice but to go home and rub one out. Of course, I always wait for Karla to come home. She sometimes wears her sweaty tight uniform home and nothing is left to the imagination. Her size 36 breast will be pressed against her sport bra and the nipples are easily seen and with all that sweat on her uniform. You can also see the outline of her pussy lips with the slit right up the middle. She has a barbie doll like figure. I have often wonder if she knew I was checking her out. I know she is my daughter but she is so well built that I don't know how any male could not help but check her out.

After Karla was living with me for about 10 months, something unbelievable happened. One night after eating she said she was going to take a shower and go to bed. I did the dishes and was going to bed to relieve the pressure from watching all that young stuff running around. After my shower, I put my shorts on, grabbed some tissues and headed for the bed. Before I got there, I heard a noise coming down the hall and went to investigate. The noise was coming from Karla's room, I crept to the door and quietly opened it. When I peered in, I saw Karla with her legs spread while sitting in her desk chair. She was obviously rubbing her pussy while watching on her computer an elderly man spanking a young girl over his lap, I watched for a few seconds and quietly closed the door. I immediately went to my bathroom and jerked myself off while thinking off my daughter getting herself off. Very bad Daddy, I know.

The surprise came the next morning, as I was getting ready for work and there was a piece of paper partly under the coffee maker. I opened it and couldn't believe my eyes! It was from Karla, the note stated that she knew I was watching her last night and asked if I liked it. It went on to ask if I wanted to do it again just write "yes" on the note. Without thinking, I wrote yes in big letters and placed the note back. My heart was racing and my dick was getting hard just thinking about it. Off I went to work not knowing what was going to happen next.

I got home first and started dinner. Karla got home about an hour later, she smiled at me and went right to her room. I had no idea what was happening. I usually plate up the dinners and go watch TV to eat mine and Karla eats her dinner when she likes. I heard her come and get her dinner and she went back to her room. I was thinking that this might all be a mistake. About thirty minutes later, I heard her come back into the kitchen and then she came around the corner right in front of me. She had nothing on, Karla was looking straight at me and she pulled her shoulders back to raise her breast then she took her hand and slid it to her very trimmed pussy and slowly fingered it.

"In about 10 minutes?" she said, more of a directive than a question.

She left the room. I watched the clock and 10 minutes seemed like an hour. I decided to take my clothes off as well and headed towards her bedroom. The door was open and I walked in. She was in the same position and watching the spanking again. Karla was fingering her pussy in a frenzy. She looked up at me and asked, "Do you think I am hot Daddy?"

"Oh yeah! You are definitely hot" I said.

"Jerk your dick and show me how hot I am," she said while working her way to a climax.

I started pulling on my hard dick and watch my hot daughter being naughty. She was getting close and little spurts was coming from her pussy.

"Cum on my pussy, Daddy!" she moaned out.

I got on my knees and started yanking just inches from my beautiful daughter's pussy. Finally I unloaded a huge amount of cum directly on her pussy and fingers.

"I love cum on my pussy!" she blurted out.

Karls was rubbing her pussy in an unbelievable frenzy then she started to cum. She moaned loudly and squirted this golden pussy juice all over my cock and balls, it was super slippery. I scooted up and slipped my dick into her very wet pussy.

She looked me in the eyes and said, "Fuck your daughter, you really want to fuck your daughter bad don't you?"

With that, I started pumping fast in and out of her very warm and slippery pussy. She had her legs spread wide and was mouthing quietly "Fuck Me."

Then she said in a little girls voice, "Daddy is going to cum in me. Daddy is going to cum in me, oh please daddy cum in me."

I don't usually cum twice, but no problem this time. She got up and handed me a towel and gave me a light kiss on the lips. With a smile on her face she told me good night. She told me if she sends a text that says "squirt" then it was play time. I said good night and went to my room and fell into a blissful sleep.

A couple of days passed and everything seemed fine. Karla acted like all was ok and even made some jokes about my housecleaning. That evening turned into playtime again. I was sitting on the couch and out of nowhere Karla came up next me with no clothes on.

She looked me in the eyes and said "I been bad Daddy."

With that she laid over my lap and asked me if I will make her a good girl again. I pulled my shorts down so my cock would be against her. I asked what did she do.

She replied, "I sucked off one of my Professor for a passing grade and had my teammate eat my pussy."

My cock was rock hard and I started lightly spanking her firm ass. Karla started to spread her legs and my hard cock came in between her legs right next to her pussy. I could feel the motion of her playing with her clit and she said, "Tell your daughter what a dirty little slut she is and keep spanking me."

While spanking her I said, "You dirty slut, you like fucking your father don't you!?"

She moaned, "Fucking Daddy is the best, I want to be Daddy's slut."

With that, while screaming into the couch pillow, she rubbed herself off and squirted all over my cock and balls. She got up, move to the floor on her knees and place her head and arms on the couch. She looked up at me and said," Daddy please fuck my ass." My cock was slippery from her juices and I got up and got behind her and lined up my cock with her asshole. Karla instructed me to just shove it in and keep spanking her. With that I shoved it in, she moaned in agony and pleasure and started humping me hard. I held off cumming as long as I could. I was fucking her fast, then slow, then fast all the while spanking her and making her pledge to be my slut. I lost count on how many times she came, my balls and legs were drenched in pussy juices and she was lost in the moment.

I finally came and she shrieked, "Oh, cum in my ass, please cum in my ass, god that feels so good to have Daddy's cum in my ass."

We stopped for a moment, then I gingerly pulled out my dick. Karla got up, took my hand and led me to my bedroom. We got in bed and she started deep kissing me while holding me tight. She told me she was going to stay until I fell asleep. Just as I was drifting off, she mentioned, "Sarah is coming up next week (my other daughter). Now that she is out of High School she wants to check out my school. She wanted me to tell you that she has been bad too." I looked at Karla and she had a very big smile on her face and was shaking her head in a very animated yes motion! Man oh Man.

Happy Climax, Innsest

innsest
innsest
37 Followers