Volleyball Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no doubt his mind was wandering in that direction, that he'd heard some of the louder moments from the night before, or that his buddies would tell him about everything I did with them. After that, I tried to make sure he couldn't see my pussy any more and steered the conversation to talk about what a sweetheart Renee is and what she was like when I had her as a student.

We made our way to the kitchen and I made a breakfast for us of bacon, eggs, and toast. Over the next hour, I greeted each of my houseguests with a hug and a kiss as they walked groggily down the hall. It felt really nice feeding each of them, and I felt kind of like team mom, though for Daniel and John it was more like team milf!

After a relaxing morning of laughing and flirting, the gang piled into Renee's car and left. I took a long bath and hardly moved the rest of the day.

12