Volondil and Erelen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erelen
erelen
11 Followers

"I'm betrothed to Oni. If you're an honorable man, you'll respect that."

He chuckled. Whoever told you I was honorable? I am many things my dear, but I am in no way honorable.

He clasped both of her slender wrists in one hand, leaving the other free for him to explore her body. As he leaned down to get a better look at her, he inhaled deeply. She smelled like apricots, a fruit of which he was particularly fond. He caressed her body, running his long fingers down her shoulders, down to her breasts and hips, and back up her long legs, lingering on her thighs, enjoying the expressions on her face as he moved his hand over her skin.

She tried to cry out, but a gesture from him and a growled demonic spell insured that her voice would never reach above a whisper.

Relax. You know what is coming, and there's nothing you can do about it, so you might as well enjoy it. Give yourself to me, Erelen. I can make you queen of a world that will worship your beauty.

"I don't want to be queen of anything or to be worshipped. I just want you to-" She gasped involuntarily as his hand kneaded her perfect little breasts, flicking each nipple to attention.

Volondil kissed her. She gasped again and he plunged his tongue inside her mouth and to his surprise felt her tentative response. Her lips were like sweet wine and he was getting drunk from the sight, and feel and taste of her.

-She writhed beneath his increasingly dominant touch. Whether in an effort to free herself from his grasp or from the pleasure of his ministrations was no longer apparent.

He tore her thin little gown from her and drank in the sight of her. She shivered a little from the chill breeze, making her nipples even perkier.

Abruptly he released his hold on her and stepped back. Erelen's eyes went wide as she discovered that she was frozen in place, unable to move an inch.

Volondil grinned wickedly. He hadn't enjoyed himself this much since dueling with that self-righteous angel, Ortheus. There was nothing like a challenge to get his fiery blood boiling. His eyes never left hers, their magnetic appeal overwhelming her fading resistance. She felt like she could fall inside those eyes and keep falling forever.

He slowly pulled his shirt off and tossed it to the floor. His alabaster skin shone with unearthly glow. He read the admiration in her eyes. Is this form attractive to you, my love? He quickly disrobed and returned to her.

Erelen cursed herself for finding him attractive. She felt horrible for the hidden desire that began to overtake her. He was everything she had secretly fantasized of. Suddenly she stiffened and her breath came in shallow gasps. Quickly she looked away. His cock, now fully erect, was enormous, easily nine inches or more and swollen as big around as her wrist. It protruded from him like a deadly weapon pointing at her. There is no way that thing is going to fit inside me!

He felt her begin to tremble as he ran his lips and tongue across her skin. There is no need for fear. I will be gentle, I promise. He spread her legs and rubbed her moist pussy. He slipped his finger inside her and began to tease her.

She moaned and bucked her hips against his hand. In the back of her mind she felt the spell wearing off as his concentration wavered and knew she should take advantage of it but her body had a mind of its own. Waves of pleasure like she had never imagined possible washed over her, overwhelming all reason, all sanity. She gasped and clutched at him the way a drowning person clutches at their savior. "Oh God!" she whispered.

Does that feel good? Would you like more?

He began using his tongue and she thrashed wildly. She called his name and begged. Her words were incoherent but Volondil thought he knew what she wanted but was still afraid to openly admit.

His eyes had taken on a metallic edge. The gaze he favored her with was dark and angular, full of his native hellfire. It was the look of a man who would take what he wanted.

She felt his long slender body slide up the length of her until he rose above her, looking down at her. Somehow her hips had risen to meet his cock poised to thrust inside her. His long dark hair fell like rain around her, a curtain creating a world where only the two of them existed.

Volondil leaned down and kissed her. At the same time he pushed gently inside her. She arched her back against him and moaned louder. Again, and she pulled him to her in a fierce embrace. She fought for breath partly from the weight of him on top of her and partly from the intensity of the pain and pleasure that surged through her entire body. She closed her eyes.

Oh God! Please! He thrust with a little more force to end it more quickly for her and she cried out. It was as if the Universe shattered around her. In a single stroke her pride and the future she had innocently assumed were ripped from her. She quivered and then lay still beneath him, a fallen warrior impaled on a blade. He slid out of her and she groaned a little as he scraped past the torn flanges.

Are you alright, my love? His voice inside her mind sounded concerned and she felt for the first time his thoughts and feelings for her. In his own way he was actually convinced that he loved her.

I've been alone for so long... Welcome to my soul, Erelen. No, don't go poking around, it's not a pretty place.

The rest was a blur for her. (Plunging his sword into the heart of the last of a field of a thousand enemies, then falling face down across the body of his foe.) Gradually the pain melted away to be replaced by a sweet pleasure. (A room of black candles burning and a cold wind extinguishing them all in an instant.) In a dreamlike trance she responded to him as to the lover in her daydreams, making love to him as best she knew how. (Tears of ice flowing down my face.) "I'm sorry," she whispered. (Her teeth sinking into my shoulder, sucking the black blood, dripping from her lips.) "Your other women were probably much better."

Volondil wrapped his arms around her and laid his head against her shoulder. He spoke aloud in response to her. "Erelen, you're the first mortal woman I've been with. And don't apologize, you are wonderful." He caressed her, lavishing her with kisses, holding her trembling body pressed against him, marveling at her smooth skin and long silky hair, so different from the leathery hide and sharp talons of the mistresses of Hell.

She didn't speak again after that. He felt her becoming exhausted. Rest, my love, we can continue this later. He raised himself to his feet, collected his sword and returned to clasp her hand, interlacing his fingers with hers. "Sss'aaaath volor nacht!" he growled low in his throat, frowning in concentration as he forced his tired body to exude the necessary power to craft the vortex. The appropriate gateway sigils flowed from his upraised hand and formed a swirling maelstrom of dark power. He dropped his hand and collapsed beside her, sprawled in irresistible sleep.

When Erelen awoke she was alone in a strange bed. A silver rapier leaned against the wall next to the door. The dark stone walls and flickering sconces and the books scattered across the nearby desk left no doubt of her location: Durnhall.

erelen
erelen
11 Followers
12