Voluntary Servitude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers

"Well, international horn dog, how many times can you make me cum in four days?"

"I can't count that high without a computer. Let's start now. We'll fuck and then go have dinner, come back and fuck all night."

"I love a man with a plan." I grabbed his cock through his shorts and led him to the bed. "Time's awastin'!" I peeled his clothes from his body. "Oh wow! Look, your cock needs attention!"

I sucked it into my mouth. I could feel his big hands stripping my clothes from me. I pushed him back onto the bed, got on top of him and sucked his cock all the way into my throat.

"How do you do that?" he groaned.

I hummed on his dick and he humped my face. "Oh damn, you did think up some new tricks, didn't you?" he moaned.

I sucked as hard as I could and then pulled on his ball sack hard. His nuts tried to retract to get away, but I held them firmly in my grasp. His moaning increased and his cock swelled way up. He shot another load of the fluid I loved most into my hungry mouth. His cock slipped from my lips, leaving a little drizzle of cum on my chin.

He was gasping for breath and quivering from the orgasm. "Holy shit! That was fantastic!" he panted.

While he was still disabled, I planted my lips on his and sucked his tongue into my mouth. I bit it lightly and rubbed my tongue against it. I played with his nipples. They hardened and popped up, just like mine. It was amazing! I sucked on one of them and he started to squirm so I sucked on the other one. I never knew men had sensitive nipples!

"Let's rest a minute," I suggested.

"Oh yeah," he replied.

I laid my head on his shoulder and hugged his big body. As I drifted off to sleep, I grasped his cock and squeezed it. He moaned his approval.

When I awoke, I was alone. I didn't like the feeling of being alone knowing my man was somewhere near but not knowing where. Thirty minutes later he strolled back into the room.

"Awake at last huh?"

"Yes master. I was so lonely."

"Let's go get something to eat before you come down with a dose of terminal horniness," he laughed.

I jumped into his arms and said, "Too late master, I am already terminally horny."

His big hands massaged my rump. Did I love this guy, or what? We got dressed and headed for the lanai where another magnificent meal awaited.

"If you keep feeding me like this I'll weigh three hundred pounds by next month," I whined.

"Al will keep it off of you. That's his job. Your job is to do what you've been doing. Magnificently, too, I might add."

After we ate he led me to a room I had not seen before. In it was a mammoth hot tub. "Get nude!" he ordered.

I had never been in a hot tub. I dropped my clothes and stepped up into it. Bubbles were everywhere. It really was hot! He walked past me and got into the tub so I got in behind him. The hot water relaxed me and the jets of water massaged me. Bliss!

"Come on over here little girl," he said with a wicked leer.

I scooted over next to him. I was sitting right on a water jet. It was making my pussy tingle. He wouldn't let me move, but kept me solidly in place over the jet. Soon I started to squirm. Suddenly I was overwhelmed by a giant orgasm. I trembled and shook over the jet, my body quivering and wanting more.

"I believe you're in love with my hot tub," he laughed.

"It could easily happen," I answered.

"This is where you can come when I'm not here. I'm sure you'll find hours of amusement."

I wiggled my way over to his lap. His big ol' dick was hard and I just couldn't resist sliding it into my cunt.

"This is more like it," I observed. I sighed and sank back into his hairy chest. He was thrusting slowly into me. The water, the bubbles, his cock. It was heaven. "I could fuck you all day in here," I commented.

"Now's your chance," he replied. He bounced me up and down on his rod. It felt so damned good I didn't want it to ever stop.

I felt him shudder as he shot me full of baby juice. A couple of minutes later I clinched his cock and throbbed to an orgasm. "Leave it in me," I whispered. His big hands clutched my tits. His cock was in me. Mmmmm!

We spent the next four days making love everywhere and every way we could think of. He was leaving on the morning of the fifth day. He fucked me hard until about midnight. I went to sleep with his cock in my mouth.

I started sucking as soon as I woke up he was just past the point of no return when he woke up. He blinked his eyes and shot a tasty snack into my greedy mouth. I sucked him clean. "Good morning master. Did you sleep well?" I grinned.

"I love waking up like this. Did you have my cock in your mouth all night?"

"Yes sir. It just got tastier as time marched on. I couldn't help myself this morning."

"We've got to go get breakfast and then I've got to get out of here."

I clung to him all the way through breakfast and out to his limo. I jammed my tongue into his mouth as we said our goodbyes. He wiped a tear from my cheek. "I'll see you soon," he promised. Then he was gone. I ran back to my room in tears again.

I spent the next ten days studying hard and trying to get stronger. Jazz was a great help to me. And whenever I needed a shoulder to cry on, she was always there for me.

I watched for the limo all day on the tenth day. It never arrived. I had my supper, showered and went to bed. Some time around midnight I felt somebody slide under the covers with me. I went to full alert and spun around to confront whoever it was. In the moonlight I could see it was Mr. James.

"Master, you're home!" I squealed. I threw my arms around his neck and stuck my tongue in his mouth. "I'm so happy to see you. I thought you weren't coming. But now you're here and you're mine and I'm so happy!" I babbled.

"Calm down Becky. You're gonna cum before I even touch you," he whispered.

I could feel that he was naked. My hands went automatically to his cock. It stood up immediately. It felt so good. My cock! How I loved it!

He eased himself up over my body and my legs spread wide for him. "I'm gonna fuck you to death," he grinned.

"Go for it!" I replied.

He slammed his cock into me all the way to the balls. I felt them bouncing off my ass as he drove me into the mattress. "I have missed you," he grunted.

I couldn't speak. I was drifting away into ecstasy land where there was only his cock and my pussy and his big hairy body. It took only a few minutes for me to blow into my first orgasm. He didn't slow his stroke at all. I came three more times before I felt him shudder into his climax. His sperm hit my cervix and drove me over the top again. He rolled me over and held me tightly in his arms. "Go to sleep. We'll get some more in the morning."

"Could I just have it in me all night master? I love it!"

He slid his cock back into me. I could feel it twitching inside me. I went to sleep lying on his chest, my tits mashed flat against him.

When light from the rising sun filtered into my room, he started stoking me again, waking me up. "Good morning baby."

"Good morning sir."

Predictably his strokes soon got more frantic and he shot me full again. I could feel it running out of my pussy and dripping onto his belly. I tried to get up but he held me tight and kissed me hard. He lifted both of us off the bad and carried me into the shower.

As I stood under the spray with him I wondered what was going to happen when my contract expired. I wanted to stay with him but he probably changed girls once a year. I started to sob softly.

"What's the matter Becky?"

"I was just thinking about the end of my contract and what will happen to me then," I cried.

"Don't let it bother you. That contract has an extension clause in it. If you agree, I can keep you as long as I like."

"Oh master, do you like me? I mean really like me? Or am I just another girl in a long string of slaves?"

"I'm not sure exactly how I feel about you. It is deeper than mere affection, but I don't know if it qualifies as love. I know I don't want to let you go. Of the girls I've had here, you are the best by far. It would break my heart to lose you now."

"Oh master, I love you!" I shrieked and wrapped my arms and legs around him. He tried to pry me off, but even with his strength he couldn't budge me.

He carried me back to my bed and started licking me all over. He even licked my asshole. He sucked on my toes and armpits and just generally turned me into a pool of jelly. I kissed him but this time it was a lover's kiss, not just a fuck buddy smooch. He detected the difference right away.

As he slowly fucked me he said, "I'm going to Europe in a couple of months. If you study hard you can go with me."

My pussy vibrated against his thrusting cock bringing him to a climax fast. As he shot his load into me he grunted, "Does that mean you want to go?"

"Oh yes master! I've never been to Europe." His slippery cock came out of me and I quickly grabbed it.

"If you want to go I have to get good reports from your instructors. I'll be here for a week and then I'll be gone for two weeks. I want you to be with me and I want you to be able to do the right things."

I squeezed his cock and rubbed it against my hot leg. "I'll make you proud of me. I want to be with you all the time."

We spent the next week fucking our brains out and then it was time for him to leave again. I kissed him outside as he left and cried all the way back to my room.

Jazz caught up with me and asked, "Are you going to be like this every time he leaves?"

"Probably. I can't get over not being with him all the time. I love him." And I lay down on my bed and wept the rest of the afternoon.

The next day during my school break, I gave some heavy thought as to what my future might hold in store. I knew I loved my master with all my heart. My feelings toward him bordered on nymphomania. Funny, I had no feelings at all for the male staff. I had no desire to try to flop any of them. I had mentioned the end of my contract to him but he didn't seem to think that it was such a big deal. He had mentioned an extension clause. I would stay with him forever if he wanted me to.

I sucked up everything my instructors had to offer and asked for more. I was dead serious about going with my master on his trip.

When he returned I couldn't get him into my arms and his bed fast enough. I practically tackled him as he got out of the limo. He squeezed me in his big, strong arms and kissed me.

"Have you been studying hard?" he asked.

"Oh yes master. I am doing very well."

"I'll be leaving in three days for a week and a half. When I get back I expect you to be fully ready for Europe."

"I can do it master. I can do anything you want me to do. Do you have a more immediate, urgent request?"

"Well, there is something that needs to be fixed," he said, bringing my hand to his hardon.

"Right away sir!" I took his hand and led him to his bedroom. We got naked and he carried me into the shower.

His big, soapy hands were all over my body and my little, soapy hands were all over his. I grabbed my favorite toy and rubbed it vigorously. It swelled in my hands and I felt my pussy clinch up and get wet. He massaged my tits and hoisted me onto his cock. "That feel like home," I whispered as he sank into my depths.

"It does, doesn't it?" he whispered back. It didn't take long for us to reach the heights. His cum exploded into me like a small nuke. My pussy throbbed around his dick as I came on his cock.

He got dried off and he carried me back to his bed. As I lay there with my head on his shoulder and his arm around me gently massaging my tits, I knew I never would leave him. I was his slave for life. I drifted off to sleep.

For the next four days when we weren't sleeping or eating, we were making mad passionate love. For me it was no longer just an extremely enjoyable fuck. I fell in love with him every time his cock was within reach. I made love to him. He made love to me. I found out there was a big difference between just fucking and making love.

Once again I found myself crying as the limo pulled away from me with my love inside. Jazz brought me a new selection of elegant dress wear for the trip. I kept my nose to the grindstone and learned everything I could in the ten days he was gone.

He came to me about midnight on the eleventh day. His big arms encircled me and his hands closed on my tits. I squirmed as he petted me awake. By the time I woke up I was wet and he was hard. "Are you taking advantage of a sleeping slave?" I whispered.

"Yes," he replied.

"Just checking," I commented as his cock slipped into me. He spooned me, fucking me hard and then fell asleep with his cock still in me. It was a great way to greet my lover.

He woke me up when his cock got hard within me. I wriggled and squirmed on his dick trying to make him cum before he woke up. I heard his breath catch at about the same time his cock shot his load into me.

"Are you taking advantage of a sleeping man?" he asked.

"Yes," I replied, "and I plan on taking advantage of you every chance I get."

"Just checking," he grinned.

The kitchen staff served us breakfast in bed. I had never been pampered like that. I loved it.

"Don't diddle around. We've only got two more days on the island and then we leave," he told me.

I got my final lesson on how to be a lady and then the instructor left. We were ready to go. I woke him up on travel day and fucked him hard. We got up and showered. Breakfast was served on the lanai. One of the house boys loaded our luggage into the limo and we were off!

There was a much larger airplane waiting for us at the strip. We climbed the steps and entered the craft. It was like a house inside, a very luxurious house. He took me on a tour of the plane. I was greatly impressed with the opulence. I had no idea that there were these kinds of airplanes in the world.

"Let's get strapped in honey," he said.

"Yes master."

"When we are alone, that master stuff is okay, but when we're in public call me Edward."

"Yes Edward," I replied, trying it out on my tongue. It felt natural.

Soon we were flying high over the deep blue Pacific. This airplane had a movie theater so I wouldn't have to count the endless waves.

We sat on a sofa in front of the movie screen. "Where are we going first Edward?"

"Athens. It's a long flight so we might as well get comfortable. Please don't run around naked in front of the crew. They think you're my fiancé."

"Oh my god! Am I your fiancé?"

"Ask me in Athens."

There was a large bedroom in the back of the plane. I got up and dragged him to it. "I want to be a member of the mile high club," I announced.

"Too late! You'll have to be a member of the seven mile high club. We passed one mile some time ago."

"Even better," I giggled.

We got undressed and lay down on the big bed. He was petting me and I was jacking him. We were kissing fiercely. "Please, Edward, please," I begged.

An evil grin crossed his lips. "Please what?"

"Please put your cock in me. I can't wait any longer."

"What happened to my shy little virgin?"

'It's your fault. You're the one who turned me into a sex maniac."

"Oh yeah, I remember that."

He pulled me over the top of him and I sank back onto his cock. I rocked back and forth on him. My pussy was leaking down across his balls and his ass. My first airborne fuck was definitely a success. I came hard on his cock and he shot me full of his enriched fluid. It was so erotic! I lay on top of him and kissed him. He played with my tits and finally went to sleep. I passed out on top of him. This was fast becoming my favorite sleeping position. Before I dozed off, I wondered if he were serious about that fiancé thing. Naw! Never happen!

We got dressed somewhere over the Mediterranean Sea while approaching Athens. The big plane's tires squealed as the pilot sat it gently on the runway. We got in a limo and were whisked away. I thought we might be going to a big hotel or to somebody's villa. No! We pulled into the yacht basin at Piraeus. We got into a yacht tender and it took us to a great big yacht anchored in the harbor.

We boarded the yacht. Edward took me directly to our stateroom. Actually, it was more like a suite. I had never been in a hotel with rooms this large. We had our own bedroom, a living room and an entertainment center. He scooped me up and tossed me on the bed. No lovemaking right now. We've got a ceremony to attend, so get into some good clothes.

I selected a white silk dress with a blood red scarf and shoes to match. He got into a tuxedo. "Wow, this must really be important."

"Yes lover. It marks a turning point in my life, so pay attention. You may have to answer a question or two."

"Yes Edward."

We headed to the aft end of the yacht. We walked into a very large room where several guests were assembled He escorted me to a sofa lounge and sat me down. He turned to address the assembled guests. "Everybody get some champagne. I have an important announcement to make."

As soon as they all had their drinks, he said, "Many of you have known me for many years and you know that running my businesses has left me with no social life. That changes today!"

He got down on one knee in front of me and said, "Rebecca, as I have grown to know you, I have grown to love you. Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

He presented me with a huge diamond ring. I was dumbfounded. My eyes filled with tears. "Yes, of course!" I croaked. He slipped the ring on my finger to the applause of the guests.

He stood up. "Ladies and gentlemen, may I present Miss Rebecca Rawlins, my fiancé."

They all drank to us. I held his arm and whispered, "Oh god, I love you more than life!"

"In case you were wondering, this entire event has been broadcast back to the island. When do you want to get married? And where?"

"As soon as you can arrange it and I don't care where it happens. Where ever you are is where I'm home!"

We were married in the spring in Seattle. I checked my money out of my account, added the other hundred grand and gave it to charity. As Mrs. Edward James, I needed a quarter of a million like most people need a penny.

I am currently trying to get pregnant. Every time he slows down long enough, I throw him down and fuck him. We live mostly on our island in the Pacific. I will forever be his slave.

I found that my husband owned a lot of property, world wide. We had houses and villas in Europe, the United States, Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, Thailand and the Philippines. Oh yes, and the island. I still don't know how many airplanes he owns. He owns the yacht where he proposed to me. We used it on our honeymoon.

I don't know what businesses he is in and I don't care to know. It is enough to know that he loves me and takes care of me in every possible way. He spoils me. I would gladly die for him. I cannot describe the depths of my love for him. He is my husband, he is my world, he is still my master!

bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers