Volunteer Jenny Helps the Circus Ch. 4

Story Info
Jenny strips for the crowd.
1.9k words
4.17
70.9k
8
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/24/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Capstick
Capstick
291 Followers

"I vant you both to concentrate on only my voice." Sonya had knelt down next to their chairs, and taken hold of each of their hands. "From this day forward, you will trust and obey everything I ask of you. You may not understand why, and it may not make sense to you, but you will have a deep desire to make me happy. The last thing you would want to do is make me sad or unhappy. Do you understand what I am telling you?" They both nodded their heads affirmatively.

"I vill clap my hands twice, and you vill vake back up feeling refreshed, as if from a deep, restful sleep. You von't have a care in the world. All of today will be fresh in your mind, up till the crystal ball. You will believe that our stunt didn't work, and vill not remember this conversation at all. You vill believe that we are all alone. Do you both understand?" Seeing their agreement, she rose back up, and sharply clapped twice.

Both Jenny and Frank stared with startled expressions, suddenly remembering what they were on stage for. "So did either of you go under?" asked Sonja, getting their attention. They glanced at each other, and both shrugged their shoulders. "I didn't, I don't know about Jenny though." answered Frank. "No, I'm real sorry, but it didn't work on me either." She said. Sonja allowed a look of disappointment to cross her face. "We can try it again though!" Jenny quickly added, catching her expression.

A wry smile formed on Sonja's face. "No, I don't think it vould be vorthvhile to try again dear. Some people just aren't susceptible to suggestion. Frank, vould you be a sveetheart, and move your chair over to the table? " He stood up. "Sure, no problem" he answered, as he carried it over and sat down where she indicated. "Thank you so much!" she said, turning back to Jenny. "Dear, I've been meaning to talk to you about that outfit" she said looking down at Jenny's dress with a frown.

"What's the matter with it?" asked Jenny, looking down at her dress.

"Vell, it's probably just me, but I think that those vite stockings make your legs look fat." said Sonja. Jenny leaned forward over the chair, peering at her calves.

"Do you really think so?" She asked, angling her feet back and forth to get a better view. "Oh yes, definitely. I vould be much happier if you would slip them off for me." A few hoots erupted out of the audience, and Sonja immediately raised her hand to quite them.

"Well, if you really think so!" she said, leaning over to slip off her shoes. She then reached up under her dress as demurely as possible, lifting her butt off the chair and working the hose down, finally slipping them off.

"Frank, could you please get rid of these hose?" He walked over, and Jenny placed them in his hand. "You can throw them out in that direction" pointed Sonja, and Frank gave them a strong heave. A roar went up, and it looked like a McGuire homerun ball hit into the grandstands, as a crowd of men dived after them!

"Slip the shoes back on, and let me have a look at you." Jenny did as she asked, standing up and slowly spinning, as Sonja looked her over. "That dress is much too long for you dear! Pull it up a little higher and let me see the difference." Jenny gathered both sides of the dress in her hands, and slid the material up to mid thigh. "Yes, just as I thought, that is much better. Wolf whistles and clapping were breaking out all around, but Jenny seemed oblivious to the noise.

"Frank, could you do me a favor, and bring over a pair of scissors?" He picked up a pair lying among the various supplies on the table, and presented them to Sonja. "Vould it be all right with you if Frank adjusts the length of your dress for me?" asked Sonja. Jenny hesitated, looking confused. "I don't think so!" she replied, looking very confused. "That's O.K. dear, I understand. I just vanted the best for you! I understand if you von't let me!" Sonja pouted, looking downcast. "Oh no! Don't be sad!" Jenny looked over at Frank and said "Go ahead and do it."

He knelt down in front of her, and started snipping from the hem straight up. The crowd started chanting "MORE! MORE!" He stopped mid thigh, and started cutting horizontally around the dress, until the scrap piece dropped free. Sonja stood back and surveyed the results. "I'm very disappointed vith you Frank! Look, I can see her slip showing! They both looked crushed. Sonja suddenly brightened up, and raised a finger. "I know vat ve can do! Frank, help her out of the dress you ruined! Her slip will make a beautiful dress! Don't you agree dear?" Jenny cleared her throat, and replied "Well if it would make you happy, I guess it would be OK."

He quickly stepped behind her, and unzipped the dress. The crowd burst out with applause and yells of encouragement, as she slowly slipped it from her shoulders, handing it to Frank. She stood with arms crossed over her chest, feeling very exposed. Frank tossed the dress into the crowd, causing another brief scuffle.

"Drop your arms dear" asked Sonja, and looked Jenny up and down. "The slip is beautiful, but the bra straps show! It looks very tacky, don't you agree?" Jenny looked down at her shoulders. "I guess so, what should I do?" Sonja smiled back at her. "Silly girl, take the bra off, you certainly don't need the support anyway! No one will notice!" Jenny slipped the bra straps off her shoulders, and pulled her arms through. Sonja stepped behind her. "I'll give you a hand dear." She stretched the back of the slip down beyond the clasp, and undid the bra. She reached around and slipped it off her from under the slip, holding it aloft like a trophy. The crowd responded with raucous cheers of encouragement, as she tossed it out to them.

Jenny now stood at center stage, dressed only in the slip and high heels. With the spotlights on her, the outline and definition of her body was clearly silhouetted through the thin material. Her dark areola and prominent nipples clearly showed through. Sonja smiled, and slowly circled Jenny, letting her fingers trail around the top of her waist. "Ve just need some slight adjustments now. Frank, hand me the scissors."

Jenny stood in shocked disbelief, as Sonja pulled the slip out from between her breasts, and cut a deep "V" into the thin material. She released the slip, and surveyed her work. "That is perfect, don't you agree? Jenny looked down at her chest, seeing the thin material bisecting her areola, leaving her entire cleavage exposed. She quickly pulled the material together to cover her nipples. "Please don't do that dear. It spoils everything!" moaned Sonja, and Jenny released her clutch on the fabric. The silky material slipped right back in place, with her nipples just poking into view!

Sonja circled behind, and knelt down. She gathered the bottom hem in her left hand, and started snipping straight up! Jenny's eyes popped wide open, as she felt the cold metal of the back of the scissors traveling all the way up to the small of her back! "Now the slip hangs so much better from your hips, don't you agree? Asked Sonja excitedly. "If you say so" answered Jenny, in a soft voice.

"Now lets have some fun!" said Sonja strolling over to the table. She picked up a brightly colored hoop. "I vould love to see you do the hula-hoop dear! Can you demonstrate it for us?" Jenny blushed. "I don't know, I haven't done that since I was a kid!" she protested. "But it vould make me so happy, dear! Please, give it a try! I insist," answered Sonja, handing her the hoop.

Reluctantly, she drew the hoop over her head and down to her hips. She gave it a quick flip, beginning a counter rolling motion with her hips, to create the rhythm required to keep it circling around her narrow waist. She kept her eyes locked on Sonja, and was pleased too see the look of joy cross her face. The crowd of course had their eyes locked on the show that Jenny was providing, as her heavy breasts swung captivatingly in and out of view, and her beautiful ass was on prominent display through the back slit. Sonja lifted her arm, and gestured for Jenny to begin rotating in place. Jenny happily complied, providing the full crowd with the same visual feast!

Sonja clapped with delight, and Jenny grabbed hold of the hoop, stopping its motion. "I am so proud of you! I never dreamed you could be so graceful!" Jenny blushed with the praise, handing the hoop back to Sonja. "Let's get Frank involved in something now," she said, looking his way. "Come along, children" she motioned, until they were standing close to the edge of the platform together. Sonja smiled, as she saw the guys in the front row trying to peer up Jenny's short slip.

"I vant you kids to play hop-frog for me! Jenny, squat down right here," she said, pointing to her feet. Seeing her hesitate, she added "Come on dear, don't drag your feet!" Reluctantly, Jenny walked up and squatted down on her haunches. Sonja pressed down on her shoulders. "Hands flat on the floor dear, didn't you ever do this when you were a child?" Jenny leaned forward on her hands, assuming a splayed leg position, with her back arched. Her breasts were left exposed, hanging out beyond her arms, and her bare ass was exposed as the slit in her slip fell open in the back.

"Your turn now, Frank." Jenny watched him approach over her shoulder. He squatted down behind, and she ducked as he sprang over her head, legs spread wide, pressing down on her back as he passed over! He came back into the ready position directly in front of her.

"SMAAACK!!" Sonja sharply whacked Jenny's bare ass with her hand, which propelled her forward! She sprang awkwardly, brushing Frank's head with her grain as she passed over, barely making it. She landed with legs spread wide, naked ass sticking up in the air and her chest pressed down against the floor. "SMAACK!!" Again Sonya whacked her bare ass, taking advantage of Jenny's position by catching her vulva as well. She sprang back in position, having no time to contemplate her situation.

Frank smoothly passed overhead again as she ducked, and "SMAACK!!" This time she was whacked before Frank was even ready! Jenny turned to protest, but "SMAAACK!! She was stung again, even harder! She coiled her legs, and sprang forward with more force, this time comfortably clearing Frank, as she flew over. She noticed her breasts bouncing heavily as she landed, fully exposed, but before she could consider moving, Frank was again passing overhead.

"SMAACK!!" Jenny had resigned herself to the pattern, and was expecting the blow. Now she developed a rhythm, as they bounded around the stage. Everyone in the arena was standing, closely following her progress around the stage. Her cherry red ass stood out in bright contrast to the white slip, and she was captivating to watch, as all of that tempting flesh was being exposed in so many embarrassing postures, for everyone's viewing enjoyment!

To Be Continued...

Capstick
Capstick
291 Followers