Volunteer Jenny Helps the Circus Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As this realization hit, her bare breasts cleared the ledge, and tumbled out inside the kitchen, much to the boy's delight! Next, she felt the unmistakable sensation of the head of an erect penis being brushed up and down across her privates, finally coming to center poised against her moist vagina! "Whoa!" she cried, as the firm shaft plunged in up to her womb! She was now pinned up against the opening, exposing her complete upper body to the boy in the kitchen, with her breasts swaying with the motion of the cock now buried deep within her.

The boy dropped whatever he had been supporting in the sink with a thud and splash, and walked up to her, wiping his hands off on his apron, She could see his eyes glued to her heaving chest, as he swallowed heavily. His hands were shaking, as he slowly and tentatively cupped her large bosom, massaging her sensitive flesh. He realized she was either unable or unwilling to resist. Gaining confidence, he reached behind his back with one hand, untying the apron and casting it aside with a flourish.

The boy released her breast, and reached down quickly to his belt, his fingers fumbling as he rushed. He snatched his pants open, and dragged out his already erect penis, standing proudly at attention. He grasped the back of her neck, dragging her face down towards his throbbing penis. She grasped his hips to support her upper body, and plunged deeply down on his waiting organ, drawing a gasp of pleasure from his lips. She was drunk with lust, hungrily working the rock hard cock deep within her throat. The man plunging behind her started to spasm, as he locked his hips hard up against her ass, depositing spurt after spurt of his pent up load into her tender cavity.

She clenched her pelvis down tightly on him, helping to milk all the fluid she could. The young boy didn't have a chance of lasting! He was grinding his hips hard up against her face while cupping her huge breasts in both hands, helping to support her weight, as he squeezed and groped. She began to gag, and the spasms in her throat sent him over the edge. He shot his load directly into her waiting mouth, as she helped to extend his orgasm with firm strokes of her tongue to the underside of his shaft, her mouth never leaving his swollen organ!

End of the Show!

12