Volunteer Work: Lessons

Story Info
She teaches Kurt the beauty of oral sex.
2.9k words
4.6
29.4k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was meant to stand on its own but it jumps right into the action. If you are interested in background information and buildup, or Kurt’s and my first sexual experience together, you might want to click on my author-name and read ‘Volunteer Work’ first. Either way, I hope you enjoy it.

The first night I spent with Kurt, I slept more soundly than I ever had before in sweaty, post-monsoon Calcutta. I was awakened by the wail of the muzzein calling the area’s Muslims to prayer. Kurt’s arm was still wrapped around my waist, as it had been when we’d drifted off to sleep. At this time of night the streets were finally quiet and once the muzzein stopped, all I could hear was the faint sound of a rooster crowing, the droning of the ceiling fan, and Kurt’s soft breathing.

It was the coolest hour of the night, the only part when I ever bothered to cover myself with the sheet. But this time I didn’t bother. Kurt’s body heat was sufficient to ward off any traces of chill; in fact it was more than sufficient. But although my skin was sticky with perspiration where it pressed against Kurt’s, I didn’t want to move. I lay still and savored the slow rhythm of his chest expanding and contracting against my back.

A shiver ran through me as the remembered feeling of Kurt’s cock sliding into me for the first time flashed back through my mind and body. I wiggled deliciously, anticipating experiencing that sensation again and again. I was pleased to feel his body respond to my movements, his cock gradually hardening against my ass.

He stirred slightly. He sighed, tightened his grip on me, and mumbled something unintelligible.

“Are you awake?” I asked.

“Yes, I think so.”

“Good morning.”

“Is it morning?”

“Not really. I heard the muzzein, so it must be around four.”

Kurt peeled his body from mine and slid away from me on the bed so that I could turn over and face him. “Last night was nice,” he said. His brown eyes were only half open. Strands of hair stuck to his cheek, and there was a crease from the pillowcase pressed into his forehead. He looked beautiful to me, and I couldn’t resist kissing his warm lips.

“Just nice?” I teased.

“Okay, it was… very nice.”

I laughed and began to tickle him until he squirmed away from me, laughing too. “I’ll give you ‘very nice!’” I pushed his arms down and straddled him, my thighs squeezing his waist. It wasn’t until I felt his erection hard against me and heard his sudden intake of breath as he looked up at me that I remembered we’d fallen asleep naked. Our laughter died away. Kurt ran his hand up the curve of my waist and brushed a suddenly hard nipple.

“Say something to me in German,” I said.

“Du bist am Morgen schön.”

“What does that mean?”

“It means ‘you are beautiful in the morning.’”

Kurt’s smile was so sincere, his eyes so guileless, that at that moment I felt like there was no reason to be shy with him any more. I leaned down and kissed him.

“It’s not morning yet,” I said.

“No, I guess you are right. Maybe we should go back to sleep.”

My fingers danced up and down his smooth chest. “Is that what you really want?”

“No,” he said, simply.

This time I didn’t feel the need for any preliminaries. My body was warm and relaxed from sleep and I was wet and ready for Kurt. I took a condom from the bedside table and scooted back so I could roll it onto him.

I lifted up, and with a little manual guidance, slowly impaled myself on Kurt’s rigid cock. He tensed, barely perceptibly, and his eyes closed momentarily. I rocked back and forth, building up momentum only very gradually. Kurt moved his hips under me, matching my rhythm, his hands on my waist and his eyes wandering up and down my body. My hair swung back and forth, wisping softly against my face and tickling my back. Sweat broke out on my skin and my hair stuck to my neck.

Even after our speed increased, and even after Kurt began to rub my clitoris as I moved on top of him, we were quiet. It didn’t seem right to disturb the pre-dawn peace. The only sound in the room was our harsh breathing and the slippery, slapping noises of skin on skin. When I came, the orgasm crackled through me sharply, like an electric shock. With my mouth pressed shut against a sudden urge to scream, my back arched and my head flew back, my fingers dug into his thighs. Almost immediately, his body jerked under mine and he thrust up and into me, letting out a long, barely audible moan.

I stayed where I was for a moment and we watched each other as our breathing slowly returned to normal. Finally I pulled away, grabbed some tissues and cleaned him up. We lay beside each other in a comfortable silence. Just before we fell asleep again, Kurt reached over and twined his fingers with mine.

When I woke up again, we were lying in a pool of thin morning sun and the silence had been replaced by the sound of rattling rickshaw wheels. I had a long forgotten first day of summer vacation feeling, all delicious anticipation of long, hot days of possibility and simple joys.

“Breakfast?” I asked. “I’m starving.”

“JoJo’s or Blue Sky? Or Khalsa?”

“I don’t like the breakfast at Khalsa. Let’s go to JoJo’s… it’s air-conditioned.”

Now that I’d somewhat recovered from the long nights of frustration and waiting to be with Kurt, I was able to pour all of my attention into my work with the kids and we had a very productive day. After dinner that evening, we sat in the hostel’s common room drinking a bottle of harsh Captain’s Choice whiskey with the other volunteers. It was Wednesday night. Thursday was a holiday for Mother Theresa’s volunteers, so the group was up later and drinking more than usual.

I glanced at my watch. “You know,” I whispered to Kurt. “We don’t have to wait for everyone else to go to bed anymore….”

“Good point,” said Kurt, grinning.

We said our goodnights quickly and left the whiskey and the knowing grins behind.

Kurt and I raced each other up the stairs to our little room, laughing like kids. The sun had long since set by then, but the moon had risen. Soft, silvery light spilled into the room and reflected off the whitewashed walls. It was light enough to eliminate the need to switch on the bright fluorescent bulb. We shed our clothes down to our underwear and Kurt turned on the fan.

“What are you doing?” he asked, walking over to the bed.

“What am I doo-ing? You’re so cute when you say that. I’m just fixing the sheets.”

“Why bother?”

“Because it’s nicer that way. Anyway, I’m done now. Come here and kiss me.”

We kissed until we were breathless and our heartbeats throbbed in my ears. I rolled on top of Kurt and began trailing soft kisses down his chest and stomach. When my mouth covered his erection through his boxers, he pulled back a bit.

“What are you doing?” he asked me.

“What do you mean, what am I doo-ing?” I pulled down his boxers enough to run my tongue over the tip of his cock.

Kurt pulled away again. “Don’t you feel dirty doing that?”

“Dirty?” I sat up, confused and a little offended. “Why would I? Do you think that’s a dirty thing?”

“Well…”

“Haven’t you ever had anyone do that to you before?” I asked him, curiosity overcoming my pique.

“Once.”

“And didn’t you like it? What was it like?”

“I liked it enough, I suppose, but it wasn’t… it was at a party. Everyone got drunk and I went into a bedroom with this girl. There was someone else in the room, passed out, but we did it anyway. It was… okay.”

“Oh, sweetie. Listen, it’s just something people do. It can be beautiful or it can be cheap, depending on how it happens. I think you’ll like it if I do it now. Will you let me?”

“If you want to.”

“I do want to. Take these off, okay? Anyway, I wouldn’t be a very good older woman if I didn’t teach you anything.”

“Three years!” Kurt laughed, but he sat up and pulled his boxers off.

“Yes, exactly. Three yearsolder. Now lie back and relax and let me start over.”

I started from the beginning. I kissed him until our bodies stopped feeling separate and then I pulled away and released my long hair from its rubber band. My hair swept smoothly down over Kurt’s chest and stomach, but drops of precum slowed down some of the strands as they passed over his cock. I let my hair brush over Kurt’s thighs and tickle his balls. He shivered. Finally I took his hard shaft in one hand and pushed back my hair with the other. I wanted him to be able to watch. I hoped I could convey to him how much I truly enjoyed what I was doing.

I ran my tongue leisurely around the head of Kurt’s cock, paying special attention to the delicate ridge on the underside. My tongue curled around the stiff shaft to lubricate it. I took the head between my lips and slowly, slowly moved until my mouth engulfed the entire swollen head. Excitement coursed through my body and tingled in my clitoris. I have always loved the feeling of a hard cock filling my mouth.

When I glanced up at Kurt, he was staring at me intently, his eyes wide, his lips parted. I couldn’t help but admire his beauty. He was pretty like a sculpture from ancient Greece, pale and subtly muscular. The sight of him and the feeling of his smooth, hard cock in my mouth overwhelmed me. I moaned and dug my fingers into the muscles of his thighs.

I slid my hand down the throbbing shaft, following it with my lips, until I had taken as much of it as I could into my mouth and my hand was cupping his balls. I was rewarded with a faint groan from Kurt. My lips tight around his shaft, I moved them back up, and then slowly back down, while I very gently squeezed his balls. As I got used to the feeling of him in my mouth, I began to build up speed but I was careful not to overdo it because I wanted it to last, for my own sake as much as his. The next time I moved back up his shaft I brought both my hands up after it, wrapping tight. I continued to stimulate him with my hands but I took my mouth away.

“Sweetie,” I said. “Do you like it?”

“Yes,” Kurt gasped.

“Good. I want you to communicate with me, OK? If you like something, or don’t like something. OK?”

“I like all of it,” he said faintly. “Do you really like doing it?”

“Yes,” I said. “I really do. I like making you feel good. I think it’s exciting. And it’s the closest I’ll ever get to being a jazz musician.”

“What?”

“Never mind.”

I was still holding Kurt’s cock tightly in both my hands, moving them up and down. Then I added my tongue, flattening it and laving the underside of the head. I curled my tongue around and around the head, gradually adding pressure from my lips, until his cock was sliding into my mouth again, my tongue still swirling. I couldn’t go very deep this way, as the head of his cock was stopped by the underside of my tongue, but I could tell from the way his hips moved that he liked it. After a while, I stopped swirling my tongue all the way around, so that I could fill my mouth completely with his hardness, but I kept my tongue moving back and forth as I moved my mouth up and down his shaft.

Wetness was gathering between my upper thighs, making them feel slippery as I squeezed them together in my excitement. The sound of Kurt’s low moans and the feeling of his smooth cockhead at the back of my throat was driving me crazy. Suddenly Kurt’s groans became louder and he began to clutch at my shoulder. “Nikki, don’t, I, I…” He seemed to be trying to warn me, or push me away. I knew he was going to come, but I didn’t stop. I just kept sucking his cock deep into the back of my throat, moaning and holding tight to his jerking hips. “Nikki… Nikki…” I heard his guttural cry and felt the thick, hot liquid spurting against the back of my throat and I swallowed every drop, triumphantly.

“Mmm, nice,” I murmured as I licked the last salty drops of cum from the head of Kurt’s still hard cock. I pulled myself up alongside him and rested my head on his shoulder. I wanted to kiss him, but since he was so inexperienced, I didn’t know if he would be squeamish about that after what I had just done. We lay still for a while, hearts pounding.

“That was amazing,” he said, still breathing hard. “You are amazing.” He surprised me by pulling me close and kissing me on the lips. “Now I want to return the favor,” he said.

“Do you, now. Are you sure?”

“Yes, of course I’m sure. But I’ve never done it before.”

“You’ll be fine. Just do what you feel. The main thing is to start out slowly and gently and then you’ll figure it out.”

Kurt seemed to hesitate a bit so I said, “Come here, and let me show you. Open your mouth.” When he opened his mouth, I leaned over him and very, very gently tickled the tip of his tongue with mine. “Like that.”

“I see,” he said. He worked his way down my body slowly, nibbling at my neck and sucking each nipple until it was rock-hard. His hands on my waist, he lavished kisses on my stomach, taut with anticipation. Finally he slid his hands down my thighs and gently pushed my legs apart. His hair fell forward and tickled me as he moved closer to my wetness.

His tongue flicked out and softly brushed the lips of my pussy. I shivered and settled back into the pillow. From somewhere outside came a sudden and familiar cacophony of car horns and shouts as yet another accident was narrowly avoided. The momentary distraction faded as Kurt began to flutter his tongue against my clitoris just as I’d demonstrated. I sighed softly. He was a natural.

Kurt swirled and curled his warm, wet tongue around my clit slowly. I closed my eyes as ripples of warmth radiated from deep inside me. He lapped at me, easily responding to my unspoken cues, my hand in his hair, gently pulling him closer, my hips lifting off the rough sheets to meet his mouth, my ragged gasp as he sucked my clit between his full lips.

“Yes, just like that, just like that,” I encouraged. I tossed my head from side to side in ecstasy, my hair trailing back and forth across my neck. “Yes… oh, you’re… mmm, it’s so nice, baby,” I said, between gasps for breath. I knew I was incoherent, but I wanted him to know he was doing it right, so right. “Oh, Kurt….” I felt like my blood was rushing through my body more quickly than usual, swirling and mixing until everything was as blurry and formless as the ceiling fan whirling above us.

Kurt slipped one finger into my sopping pussy as he continued to dominate my clit with is tongue. My back arched and I cried out and clutched at the sheets, desperately. They were flat sheets, not fitted, and I dragged them completely off the mattress in my frenzy. “Don’t stop, don’t stop,” I moaned. He kept going, sliding another finger into my pussy and sweeping his tongue over my clit in intricate swirls.

I felt a crescendo beginning deep inside me. “Oh, God… Kurt…” His tongue worked frantically, and then I was coming, moaning in delicious release, my body flowing with sweet, heavy pleasure, my pussy contracting around Kurt’s fingers. “Don’t… stop,” I managed to say, and he didn’t. Waves of sweetness crashed over me and I bucked and thrashed under his tongue, and he hung onto my hips and didn’t stop until I collapsed back onto the bed.

Kurt pulled himself up next to me. I snuggled close into his arms and we lay face-to-face, close enough to kiss, far enough to keep from going cross-eyed. We kissed, and I tasted myself in his mouth as our tongues explored each other’s mouths deeply.

“Thank you,” he said when we finally stopped kissing. “You are right. It is a beautiful thing.”

“I should be thanking you,” I said. “You’re a quick study. Are you sure you’ve never done that before?”

“Never,” he said. “But we will have to do it many, many times now.”

I laughed a little. “Yes, we will,” I said.