Volunteer Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kurt slowed down his thrusting until he was lying still on top of me, still inside me, as our breathing slowed. I stroked his soft, damp hair tenderly, my eyes closed. After a while, Kurt withdrew from me gently, and I sighed as I felt him go, missing him already. It didn’t take long for him to clean up and toss the condom into the wastebasket, and when he came back to me, he softly kissed my lips and my closed eyelids.

“I’m so glad I came to India,” I murmured sleepily.

“I am also glad,” he replied. “You are an amazing girl.”

“We’re doing something good here,” I said, draping an arm over his damp chest.

“Yes, we are,” he said, twining his fingers into mine.

“I meant the volunteer work,” I teased, knowing he understood. “Of course.”

“Yes,” he said. “Of course you did.”

We laughed together. Fleetingly I thought of Tommy, but then Kurt planted a loud smooching kiss on my forehead and I snuggled closer to him, thoughts of Tommy forgotten, as we drifted off to sleep.