Volunteered Teacher Humiliated

Story Info
Watching a female wrestling match, Sarah agrees to take part.
4.3k words
4.33
46.3k
56
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mikewozere
mikewozere
113 Followers

Mike and Sarah had been going out for five years, and had recently got engaged, but with no plans to marry any time soon. Sarah was a 27-year-old English teacher at a local senior/Sixth Form school. Mike worked as a supervisor at a nearby car plant. He had a friend Richard, an events organiser, who was helping to organise a women's wrestling night at a local hotel. To lend their support, Mike & Sarah attended with two other couples: Ed & Scarlet and Steve & Jenna. Ed was a work colleagues of Mike's, and Steve played in the same Sunday league football club as Mike. Jenna was a close friend of Sarah, but Sarah and Scarlet had never really got on. Only a month before, they'd had a blazing, alcohol fuelled row in a pub, with Scarlet accusing her of being a stuck-up bitch. They'd only recently called an uneasy truce, for the sake of the others mainly.

The group chatted with Richard briefly in the hotel foyer, who informed them that it was sold out, and that there should be well over 500 people watching the event. Everyone knew Richard was a lecherous creep, and that he fancied Sarah, and she couldn't wait to get away from him, so as Mike continued to chat with his friend, Sarah and the others proceeded into the hall. The 45-year-old events organiser had previously mentioned to Mike that they always ask for a volunteer from the audience to participate in a pairs bout, and Mike had immediately nominated Sarah.

"Now are you still sure? The volunteer is always, er, humiliated. One way or another." Richard warned.

"I know. That's ok," Mike replied. "Will she get stripped?" he asked with a grin.

"Oh, right. Er... well. I'll see what I can do," Richard winked. "But I know nothing about that, ok?"

"Understood." Mike smiled, and with that Richard walked off to make the arrangements.

The wrestling ring was in the centre of the huge hall, with a narrow walkway around it, then five rows of seating, with standing space behind that on a slightly upward sloping inclined floor to afford a better view to those further back. The seats had been occupied early by those keenest to get the best view. These was on the whole men, and predominantly older men (a few well into their seventies). As the place was already fairly full, the group of friends had to remain standing, and even then had people standing in front of them.

"We should have got here earlier to get seats," Scarlet commented.

"At least we're closer to the bar here," Mike commented, as he and the other men arrived with drinks in plastic glasses from the bar.

Mike and Sarah met several people they knew at the event, including Sarah's brother-in-law Josh, husband of her 30-year-old sister Elle. He was there with two male friends. In fact, the three women commented that there were very few other female spectators.

"Guess it's mainly men that want to see young ladies wrestling in skimpy outfits, weird that." Josh said sarcastically, before proceeding to his seat.

"What a prick," Sarah commented to the others once he was out of earshot.

After a couple of entertaining bouts (and several drinks), Sarah was surprised to hear over the PA system that she'd been volunteered to take part in a "fun" bout. After consulting with her friends, and to a lesser extent her frenemy Scarlet (who was very keen), she agreed. She kept herself in pretty good shape, and thought it'd be a laugh. Mike was delighted that his plan appeared to be working.

As another bout continued, Sarah was led to a side room by Richard, and told that she had to sign a consent form, for legal purposes. Not wanting to read it all, she said, "So is this just a standard agreement?"

"It's pretty standard for wrestling matches, yes," Richard answered, dodging the question.

Sarah could feel the creep undressing her with his eyes, and quickly proceeded to sign on the dotted line to prevent him from peering down her blouse. If she had taken the time to read it, she definitely would not have signed. During a short training session, she learned that she'd be partnered-up with a young pro who introduced herself as Tanya, and they'd be up against two older, heavier women: May & Faye. Tanya wore a fairly skimpy red & black leotard, while May & Faye wore matching black & gold shorts with their names embroidered on them, and sports bras. Sarah was told she could just wear what she had on (leggings and a light green blouse with buttons down the front), but had to remove her shoes and jewellery. Although they were all very friendly, Sarah was advised that the banter in the ring would be vicious and personal, but that all punches would be pulled, and other violence would be for effect only.

"Style over substance," Tanya smiled, and they ran through a few setups, smackdowns, pins, and holds.

"We won't try too hard, seeing as you're just a newbie," May said, but Sarah didn't see her wink at the other two wrestlers after she said it.

They waited for the bout to finish, then made their way to the ring.

"And now.." the announcer on the PA system said. "Let's hear it for our audience volunteer, local schoolteacher, Miss Sarah Melton..."

The two pairs entered the ring to cheers and applause for the plucky volunteer. The men ogled the pretty young woman's slim figure, with shoulder length dark hair, perky breasts, and a tight little bum.

While waving to the crowd, the teacher heard a familiar voice shout "Hey there, Sarah!" Looking round, she was shocked to see Ryan Matthews, sitting ringside with two of his friends Mason & Dylan.

Now nearly 20, all three were former students at the school where Sarah taught. Most teachers would have classified the trio as troublemakers, with Ryan being the ringleader. Sarah herself had on two occasions been forced to give Mason a detention and eject him from her class for disruptive behaviour and answering back. Now she thought about it, she remembered noticing Ryan's dad working on door security as they entered the venue earlier that evening.

"Oh, er, hello Ryan." she responded awkwardly, somewhat concerned that she'd be wrestling in their presence.

She noticed him pointing his mobile phone at her. "Oh, please no photos Ryan," she asked, knowing it was a pointless request.

"Oh, YES photos," Ryan replied, grinning. "And we're recording it, and live-streaming!", he nodded towards Mason, who was also aiming him mobile camera towards the ring.

"Yep, already got six people following online," Mason confirmed with a smile. "Wait, seven."

Tanya stood beside Sarah, and placed an arm around her shoulder.

"Former students," Sarah explained.

"Oh cool!" Tanya said, and posed with Sarah for a photo.

"Kick ass SARAH!" Dylan shouted, deliberately emphasising his use of her first name, knowing it would wind her up.

"You can record your old teacher getting her ass kicked!" May sneered, bumping Sarah's shoulder with her's as she passed.

The referee for the evening was a short, middle-aged man. He was, in fact shorter than all of the wrestlers, even Sarah, who was only 5'4". He started the bout (or farce, depending on your outlook), and the two pairs faced their opponents. Tanya told Sarah she'd look after her, and straight away they executed one of the setups they'd practised, taking down Faye. Sarah then pinned her down as Tanya grappled with May. With Faye pinned face down on the canvas, the spectators encouraged Sarah to pull down her opponent's shorts.

"Don't you fucking dare!" Faye warned, but when Tanya also urged her to, she was sure it was part of the show, and yanked Faye's shorts and knickers halfway down to reveal most of her bare backside to the rowdy crowd behind her. As the crowd cheered, Faye forced Sarah off her, and pulled her shorts back up.

"You're going to regret that, you fucking cow!" she shouted theatrically.

Then to her partner: "May, we're gonna strip this bitch!"

Sarah's friends were on the side next to Ryan and his friends, and Jenna was worried on Sarah's behalf about the wrestler's threat.

"They won't really strip her, will they?"

"Nah, it's all just banter, you know how it goes," Mike assured her.

Ed & Steve just looked on in the hope Mike was wrong.

Tanya, who was still grappling with May, looked over.

"Don't you worry Sarah," she sneered. "This pair are full of sh..."

At which point she was sideswiped by May's forearm, and hit the canvas, apparently out cold (or at least pretending to be). Sarah realised she was on her own, with her two opponents closing in on her. She looked for an escape, but May quickly grabbed her around the neck and forced her head down to knee level, presenting her shapely rear nicely. Her ex-students took photos of her in this compromising position, noting that her white knickers were partially visible through the stretched fabric covering her pert bottom.

Mike saw Ed & Steve exchange knowing looks at the situation his wife was in. Steve mouthed "Wow"

"She should NOT have worn white knickers," Scarlet commented. Jenna nodded in agreement, very concerned for her friend's dignity.

Faye grabbed the elastic of Sarah's leggings, and looked to the spectators for encouragement. At the prospect of seeing more of Sarah, the fickle crowd then rooted for her opponents, and shouted their approval - no one louder than the young teacher's ex-students!

"NO! Please!!" Sarah pleaded helplessly, still looking at the canvas, and was horrified when she felt her leggings being pulled down, but somewhat relieved that her knickers weren't taken with them, although they were pulled down enough to see a couple of inches of her ass cleavage. Faye unhooked the leggings from Sarah's bare feet and threw them randomly into the crowd, where they were quickly torn into two, and each leg tossed around before disappearing from view. At this point, the referee made feeble attempts to regain control.

"Now ladies, any more of that and you'll be disqualified," he said, without much conviction.

"Oh wow, Sarah really IS getting stripped!" Scarlet screeched, not without some glee in her voice. She blatantly took photos with her phone, while Ed & Steve ribbed Mike mercilessly about seeing his girlfriend in her knickers, imagining (wrongly) that was the most they'd see of her.

While the spectators appreciated Sarah's barely covered rear, Faye pulled Sarah's blouse up at the back and set about unclasping her bra. Sarah twisted and turned to impede her, already mortified at how much of her was on public display. By this point, Tanya had began to get to her knees, still apparently dazed. Sarah's blouse was pulled inside while she was still bent forward, and then yanked completely off, along with her white, lacy bra! Her bare breasts hung down briefly until her arms were freed from her sleeves, and she cupped them with her hands. Faye separated Sarah's blouse & bra, then waved them above her head, before again tossing the blouse randomly into the crowd, whereupon it was grabbed by a young woman who fancied it for herself, and bundled it into her handbag.

Faye tossed Sarah's bra specifically to her ex-students. Dylan eagerly grabbed the teacher's underwear, and proceeded to put it on himself over his clothes. His friends found this hilarious, but their attention quickly returned to the plight of their near naked owner just ten feet away. The horny teens had just been treated to a glimpse of her bare tits, and were loving the view of her knicker-clad bottom. They hoped to see even more (ideally all!) of her, but even if not, they had plenty of compromising photos to enjoy viewing in private later.

Sarah was finally released - shocked and mortified at being stripped to her knickers in public. Even on holiday in Spain, she'd never even considered going topless, and always wore a one-piece swimsuit rather than a bikini, despite having the body to look great in one. Meanwhile, Jenna was hugely embarrassed on her friend's behalf.

"Do something Mike!" she urged Mike.

"What should I do?" he replied, trying to sound worried, but secretly hugely turned-on at his girlfriend's humiliation.

"You could give her some more clothes." Scarlet suggested with a grin, not even trying to conceal the excitement in her voice. "She seems to have lost most of hers."

"Great body, mate!" Ed commented.

"Agreed!" Steve replied, to a scornful look from Jenna.

Using one arm to cover her breasts, Sarah used the other to pull up her knickers up at the back to conceal her ass cleavage. She then cupped her breasts with her hands as the two wrestlers circled her, taunting her and hurling insults in her direction. A large number of spectators also joined in hurling abuse and lewd comments. Although extremely embarrassed at her state of undress in public, the teacher's overriding concern was that her former students were seeing her like that - Ryan and his gang definitely had compromising photos of her, and they would definitely show their friends. Oh no, she thought, didn't Mason say he was live-streaming me?

"Let's finish the job, May!" Faye shouted.

"Absolutely!" the other concurred, grinning. The baying crowd roared their approval.

Tanya was back on her feet by now, and grappled with May as Sarah made a dash for the ropes, eager to avoid total degradation. But Faye stopped her with a punch to the stomach, and not one of the pulled punches like they practiced, but a proper punch that knocked the wind out of her, sending her straight to the canvas. She was forced to use her hands to break her fall, revealing her bare breasts to the spectators on that side of the ring. After taking several seconds to catch her breath, and for the pain to subside, she looked up and into the crowd, locking eyes with Richard. He gave her a wink before lowering his gaze to her hanging tits. Cupping her breasts again, Sarah managed to get as far as the kneeling position before Faye grabbed her wrist again.

"Please let me go," Sarah pleaded. "PLEASE! I'm sorry. I don't want to be stripped!!"

But Faye was much stronger than Sarah and, ignoring her pleas, easily forced her onto her back on the canvas, then pulled her hands away from their covering roles, to loud cheers and whistles at the clear view of her bare breasts. The wrestler then used her knees to keep Sarah's arms pinned to the canvas as she positioned herself squatting, facing Sarah's feet, with her bottom pushing Sarah's exposed boobs up so her nipples were either side of her chin.

"No, please don't! Sarah begged, knowing what Faye was planning to do.

Raising Tanya's arm, the referee declared that May & Faye were disqualified. And Tanya loudly reiterated to the pair that they'd lost, but they continued their assault on her partner. Faye was now teasing Sarah, and slowly pulled her knicker elastic down at the front, so that soon her knickers had effectively become a micro bikini, revealing the top part of her mons with a neat patch of pubic hair above her vagina. Although her actual slit was still covered, the outline of her vaginal cleft was clearly visible.

The referee climbed out of the ring, but watched from the side with interest, as eager as anyone to see more of the attractive young teacher!

"Leave the poor girl alone!" Tanya ordered half-heartedly. Her request was of course ignored, and May bent down to assist her partner, avoiding Sarah's flailing legs as she desperately kicked out to ward off such an assault.

"Tanya, HELP!" Sarah begged her partner.

Tanya leant close to Sarah's face, and said quietly, "Soz babe, it's over. Oh, and my name's not really Tanya by the way." She then moved away from her stricken former partner and watched from a distance her inevitable, ultimate degradation.

From their vantage point at the feet end of their former teacher, the horny trio had a clear view of her bare legs wildly kicking out, affording them some great photos (and video!).

"Wow, Miss Melton's smoking hot!" Dylan laughed, flashing his friends a photo he'd captured of their former teacher with her legs mid-kick and wide apart, revealing the narrow crotch of her skimpy knickers that barely covered her pubic mound.

"Fuck yes!" Ryan agreed. Mason just made a "Mmmm," noise, and continued to diligently record the scene for posterity, and for his live viewers (by then up to over forty, due to word of mouth).

Meanwhile, Mike and their four friends' view was very limited, due to the agitated horde of excited spectators in front of them, and the fact that Sarah was flat on the canvas.

"What's happening?" Jenna asked.

"Can't really see," Scarlet replied. At the same time that they heard Sarah emit a piercing cry of frustration and anger.

"But she's down to her knickers, so she can't..." But Scarlet didn't finish her sentence, because a huge cheer went up from the crowd, along with many wolf-whistles and catcalls. In the ring, May was now standing back up, having been bent over. Above her head she was waving triumphantly a small piece of white material. Jenna put her hand over her mouth and looked at Scarlet with her eyes wide open in disbelief.

"OH..MY..FUCKING..GOD!!" Scarlet squealed with clear delight at the humiliating predicament of her frenemy.

"I can't believe they've ..." Jenna tailed off, still holding her hand in front of her mouth.

"Stripped Sarah stark fucking naked in front of hundreds of men!!" Scarlet exclaimed with pure delight. She'd wanted to take Sarah down a peg or two, and this was more than she could ever have hoped for.

Jenna turned to Mike. "I'm so sorry," she sympathised. Mike tried not to look excited or turned-on (which he was, hugely, and had earlier had to adjust his cock in his underwear to allow for his erection - something almost all of the male spectators had also done).

"I can't believe it," he said, pretending to be as shocked as her. Now that his plan had come to fruition, he decided it was time to act.

"I've got to rescue her!" he yelled, and began barging his way through the crowd to get to the ring. The other four followed in his wake. But nobody was keen on letting him in front of them, and people were also blocking the walkways leading to the ring.

"Hey pal, we all want a look - wait your turn," one tall, well built young man warned Mike, as he tried to elbow past.

"That's my fucking girlfriend!" Mike yelled, strangely excited by everyone thinking he must feel utterly humiliated that his girlfriend was losing every scrap of dignity right there in public, with countless cameras recording the scene of her debasement.

"Oh really?" the man retorted. "Well you've already seen her naked then... back of the line!" which he and his group of five male friends thought very funny. He pushed Mike backwards sharply and returned to enjoying Sarah's ordeal in the ring.

In the ring, May twirled Sarah's knickers around on her finger in circles as she decided who to toss them to. She was about to fling them at an elderly man who seemed very keen on getting hold of them, but at the last second tossed them to Sarah's ex-students, to join her bra. Dylan accepted them gratefully before opening them up and putting them on his head like a hat.

With her opponent now stark naked, Faye released her hold on her, and Sarah made a dash for the ropes, but just as she laid hands on the middle rope, Tanya grabbed hold of her leg ankle, and pulled her flat onto the canvas again. Frustrated, Sarah twisted and kicked out at her former partner, but narrowly missed. Once Sarah was back on her feet, Tanya grabbed hold of her left arm, and again prevented her escape. May & Faye stood back and watched the two former partners grappling with each other properly; with the jeering crowd treated to a full-on naked wrestling bout!

Regardless of her nudity, Sarah grappled with Tanya, attempting to push and trip her over so she could make her escape, but she was no match for her, and quickly found herself in a headlock, whereupon May & Faye took over and between them proceeded to lift Sarah up into a sitting chair position, locking her arms behind her using theirs, and supporting her legs below her knees, forcing her thighs wide apart. Initially with her exposed sex towards the opposite side of the ring, where the noise level and camera flashes increased considerably. Mike knew that every flash meant someone had captured another shot of his fiancee's exposed crotch. He noticed Josh and his friends were amongst those taking pornographic snaps of Sarah from over there. They had seats, but nobody was sitting any longer. Sarah felt a new low in her embarrassment - knowing that strangers, friends, ex-students, and her low-life brother-in-law and his cronies had seen her stripped totally nude, and would have pornographic photos of her to prove it!

mikewozere
mikewozere
113 Followers
12