Voluptuous Sophie Bares All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The teenage couple both had rocking hot bodies and definitely knew it, prancing their way toward the resort entrance with a spring in their step. And wow... she had an awesome ass, with a swish guaranteed to attract a crowd of leering followers. I hoped to bump into them again (literally) sometime later that day.

With Sophie's first nudist encounter behind her, she seemed ready enough to take the next bold step, actually walking through that lobby door. A slight shiver passed through her body, which included a delicate boob quake, when she realized what was awaiting her behind those big doors. From what Keiko and I had told Sophie about what to expect, and reassuring her that everything would be OK, she still found it difficult to wrap her emotions around the awaiting scene. She was overwhelmed even attempting to imagine dozens of people meandering around a big hotel lobby and boutique fronts, totally comfortable that they were naked. Then on top of that, going out to the pool and beach where hundreds more naked people will be gyrating their tits and dicks out in the open.

Keiko noticed her sudden mood change and gave Sophie a big hug while whispering words of encouragement. It helped a little, but Keiko knew the trick was to keep the reluctant beauty distracted. So Keiko prodded the gang to just get moving, because we were wasting precious sunlight hanging out in the parking lot.

Keiko always likes to dress up her nude body with jewelry and usually a big spring hat if we're going to the beach. She wraps a decorative gold chain around her belly and grabs her favorite yellow hat from the car. She brought an extra one for Sophie, who looks just darling wearing the wide-brimmed frilly hat... and nothing else.

So then we were off, across the big parking lot, with the girls chatting the entire way and me keeping my gaze away from Sophie so my hard-on would subside a little. When we were within sight of the front doors, a naked, middle-aged couple burst out of the lobby. They were obviously arguing about something and she was hell bent on going home that instant. The incident was perfectly timed, as it provided a welcome distraction for Sophie as I held the lobby door for the ladies to enter.

They both confidently walked into the atrium, arm-in-arm and headed for the check-in desk. Sophie even seemed to appear that she did this all the time, as she didn't hesitate one bit, all the while curiously looking around taking it all in. Keiko and I both told her how proud we were of her confidence. Sophie smiled with one of those "ya, I did it" looks.

I was focused on Sophie's reaction to this new environment, and genuinely interested in her emotions during this single life-altering event. Our society, and ingrained religious morality, identified nudity as a long-standing taboo. So, each person who successfully becomes a nudist is breaking down a very powerful barrier, and that process I find just fascinating. It's also an adrenaline-pumping erotic turn-on, but not only for me, but for Keiko and Melody also. Our family, and small group of like-minded friends, was on a lifetime crusade to introduce people to the nudist lifestyle, accompanied of course by plenty of sexually exhibitionist teasing.

A college girl, Cat, worked the check-in counter during the summer. A major flirt, I always delighted seeing her. She had a killer, petite body that was always adorned by some see-through mesh outfit. It was like a hide-and-seek game to study her chest and find the specific openings that her bullet-like nipples peeked through. Cat wished us a pleasant day as the three of us headed directly to the beach to stake our claim. Empty chaise lounges were snatched-up quickly on the weekends, and we needed seven for us and the kids. We also wanted to get Sophie settled on the beach quickly, to give her an established home base for the day.

Sophie was definitely dumbstruck on our way through the pool area and onto the beach. This was obviously the most naked people she's ever seen at one time. She was still keeping her line-of-sight high as she looked around the resort, still not real comfortable with the sight of oiled up genitals on display. But once she had settled into a comfortable chaise, she experienced a wave of relief, lounging back and letting the warm sun ease her worries.

She was a beautiful sight. Her nude body splayed out for public inspection. I took the opportunity to finally get a good, long look at those curves, not concerned if I grew a full erection, because I could maneuver my position to keep it partially hidden. Intently studying all the lurid details of Sophie's body, I noticed a few things had changed in the two weeks since she was nude with us at our home.

Previously her bikini tan lines were more obvious, as her generous tits seemed a little darker now. I guess she had a couple sessions with a tanning bed. I had to sit up on the edge of my chaise to get a clear view of her crotch, but the effort was worth it. I really didn't get a good look at her pussy when she was naked with us previously, as it was dark and she kept her legs tightly closed. But she was now soaking up the sun with her legs slightly spread. I excitedly noticed that she was shaved completely smooth. I hoped for a closer inspection sometime soon.

It sure didn't take long before I felt my dick quickly on the rise. I didn't try to quench it, but just sat back, fixed my gaze on Sophie's huge tits and enjoyed the feeling of my dick rising to a full erection. Keiko and Sophie each tossed a teasing comment my way, enjoying the show.

Our cabana boy soon appeared to take our order. Keiko perked up, feeling lucky that Juan was our cabana boy for the day. She really liked him. Juan was a Cuban Adonis who got her wet every time. He leaned more toward the gay side, but sported a big dick that he usually releases from those tight shorts later in his shift, but only if he gets enough encouragement from the guests. Keiko did her part, spreading her legs wide for him and burying a couple fingers deep in her pussy. Juan stared at Keiko's show, groping his own bulge in appreciation, but asked who the new lady was.

I introduced Sophie, warning he should take it easy, as this was her first time nude in public. But Sophie quickly caught up with the game, aggressively massaging her big tits for his voyeuristic pleasure. Juan thanked her, but was distracted by my massive erection, which I wasn't trying too hard to conceal. He commented that I really needed to take care of that soon, before it explodes. He tactfully excused himself, saying he'd return later, teasing that he may have freed willy by then.

Keiko and I were both thoroughly sexed up by this point and needed a release. Keiko jumped up and led the way, dragging both Sophie and I into the surf. We put on a good show running down the beach, with my erect dick gyrating wildly and both sets of big tits jiggling away. We waded into the light surf until the water was about to our waists. We were actively groping each other the whole way. Keiko wasted no time, and jumped up on me crotch to crotch, wrapping her legs around me. I turned and moved closer to Sophie so she had a clear view of my hard dick sliding easily into Keiko's throbbing pussy.

Sophie once again was shocked by our boldness, but Keiko reassured her that like plenty of other couples, we do this all the time. As Keiko was pumping away on my shaft, she reached out and started to diddle Sophie's pussy under the water, while I groped her tits. We continued for nearly a half hour, even drawing an audience of a few guys and a girl, masturbating as they watched.

We returned to our beach lounges and crashed into a nap, only to be awakened later by our cabana boy slapping his pendulous 10-inch dick against one of Sophie's pillow-like tits.

12