Voluptus House Ch. 01

Story Info
How Marcus met Veronica and started the poly house.
7.1k words
3.88
15.5k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 01: The Beginning

Marcus considered himself lucky for landing a job working for Landon Farrel one of the biggest lawyers in his area. Landing a job like that at the age of nineteen was almost impossible for anyone else, but Marcus has known Landon since he was a kid. One thing about Landon was that he loved throwing parties, rather they be at his house or in the office. He wasn't a big fan of alcohol so all of his parties were dry but still fun. Not too long after Marcus got hired Landon planned a party so he could meet some of the other lawyers and even judges in the area. Especially since Marcus would probably be running into them as well.

At the party Marcus met a bunch of people, but one person in particular stood out more than anyone else. Her name is Veronica Bell, she is a pretty well-known judge in the area not only because she is a very dominant judge and she is also one of the youngest. She is a white female in her mid-thirties, tall, curvy, with long black hair. When Marcus first saw her, his jaw dropped. To him she is one of the most gorgeous women he has ever laid eyes on. What he didn't know was that she had been checking him out as well. He has heard about her dominant and demanding reputation but he doesn't care. She is beautiful and he is hoping he can get in good with her. Luckily for him he hadn't introduced himself to her yet so that would be a good way for him to start a conversation. He walks over to her and introduces himself. He keeps a good conversation going, he gets her laughing and he even gets her to blush from time to time. Marcus and Veronica talk until the party ends, before Veronica leaves she pulls out one of her cards and writes something on the back of it then hands it to Marcus. Marcus takes the card and Veronica heads out of the party.

The back of the card reads. "Give me a call some time. V."

Along with the note her number is there too. Marcus is really excited to have gotten her number. She didn't seem anything like what everyone else was saying.

The next day Marcus calls Veronica without any hesitation. She invited him over for dinner at her place next week. Shocked he agrees to come and they set up a time. Marcus is even more excited now, not only did he get her number but she invited him over for dinner. He doesn't know if it's some kind of trick or if this is really happening to him. Either way it goes he doesn't really care.

The night of their dinner Marcus arrives at Veronica's house right on time. He walks up to the door and knocks a couple times. A few seconds later a Native American female answers the door. She is beautiful, tall, has a light skin tone, long black hair and at least Twenty -Five years old.

"Ah you must be Marcus. I'm Sara, Veronica's maid. Come on in she is waiting for you in the kitchen." Sara says shyly as she leads Marcus into the house.

As they enter the kitchen Veronica says over her shoulder. "I hope you like dinner, I couldn't decide what to make so I just threw a few things together."

"Oh wow it all looks good. Not only are you a great judge but a cook as well. What can't you do?" Marcus says with a smile as he takes a seat in front of a plate.

Veronica laughs as she sits down across from Marcus. Dinner goes well, and Marcus still can't understand why everyone says she is dominant and demanding. She was just as nice as she was at the party. After dinner Veronica gets up from the table and leads Marcus to her living room. As they are walking by a hallway, Sara comes around a corner holding drinks for Marcus and Veronica. Not noticing them she crashes into them spilling the drinks on them both. Marcus steps back wipes his shirt then starts to help Sara pick up the glasses. She apologizes quickly and vanishes into another part of the house. Only to come back with two wet towels and cleaning supplies.

"Oh no, I am so sorry this happened Marcus. Sara is a little clumsy she's always dropping or spilling something. Luckily she is good at cleaning though. If you want I will have Sara wash your clothes for you so they don't stain. You can even take a shower if you would like, I can imagine it soaked through your clothes pretty good." Veronica says as she wipes her clothes with a wet towel.

"Thanks, I would appreciate that." Marcus replies.

Veronica leads Marcus upstairs and shows him into her master bathroom.

"Well here you go, my room is just right through this door so if you need anything just yell. Once you take your clothes off you can just drop them down the laundry chute. Sara will get them washed as soon as she can. When you jump in the shower I will be sure to bring you a couple towels and a robe. Doesn't worry the glass for the shower isn't see through." Veronica says with a smile as she walks through the door that leads to her room.

After Veronica leaves the bathroom Marcus begins to take his clothes off. He drops them down the chute like Veronica said and then turned the shower on. It was cold so he just stood there for a few minute waiting for it to warm up. As he stood there he felt a little nervous, he kept imagining how awkward it would be if Veronica just walked in on him. Almost as soon as he blows the thought off, the bathroom door gently swings open. In walks a naked Veronica holding a couple towels and a robe. Marcus tries to turn away and not look at Veronica, but he can't take his eyes off of her large breast, shaved pussy and thick thighs. From the look on Veronica's face Marcus can tell he isn't the only one enjoying their view. Veronica couldn't take her eyes off of Marcus' big black cock. All she could think about was dropping to her knees and sucking it for hours. The longer Marcus looked at Veronica's body his cock starts to throb and stiffen. There really isn't anything he can use to hide his throbbing cock though so he tries to control it.

"Oh wow..." Veronica blurts out then pauses. "I am so sorry Marcus I heard the water going so I thought you were already in the shower. I was just going to drop these in here and then run down stairs to take a shower myself."

"It's okay, I will just go ahead and jump in the shower..." Marcus begins to say as Veronica interrupts.

"Why do you want to rush in the shower so bad? You can't really hide your cock from me I've already seen it. From what I can tell you like what you see." Veronica says as she grabs his already rock hard cock. "Look I know you are probably thinking it's weird that an older woman has an interested in such a younger guy, but how can I resist a big cock like yours."

Marcus doesn't know how to react it's like he's seeing a new side of Veronica. She drops to her knees licks her lips and then looks up at Marcus with a devilish grin.

"You want me to fuck you?" Marcus says, surprised at how the night has unfolded.

"Yes... I want you to dominate me Marcus, I want you to use my mouth, pussy, and ass any way you please. Now give me that big black cock!" Veronica says with a moan.

Marcus can't believe what he is hearing. He's always wanted to dominate a female before but never had the chance most of his ex- girlfriends have been nothing but vanilla. Without any hesitation Marcus grabs Veronica's head and starts to fuck her face. Within minutes spit is streaming out of Veronica's mouth running down her tits and body. This sight turns Marcus on even more and makes him fuck her throat harder. He makes Veronica take all of his cock in her throat and holds her head down. She tries to pull away but he doesn't let up. He just begins to thrust deeper while holding her head down. Veronica's face starts to change colors and more spit is pouring from her mouth. As Marcus pulls his cock out of Veronica's throat she spits on his cock and starts to stroke it.

"Now that's what I am talking about Marcus, fucking use my slutty little holes." Veronica says while still stroking Marcus' cock.

Marcus stands Veronica up and bends her over the bathroom sink. He teases her ass and pussy with his cock till she is begging him to fuck her. After her legs start to shake from getting teased so much he slips his cock deep into her pussy. She throws her head back and lets out a moan. Marcus grabs her hips and begins to fuck Veronica deep. As Marcus starts to fuck Veronica harder she grips the bathroom sink. Her grip gets tighter with every thrust. She can feel an intense orgasm building up the longer Marcus fucks her pussy. Marcus reaches out grabs her hair and pulls back hard. As he pulls back he bottoms out Veronica's pussy. Feeling him bottom out in her pussy hurts but it's also one of the greatest things she has ever felt. Marcus pulls his cock out then thrust it back in her. He bottoms out her pussy once and then as he bottoms her out a second time he pumps her full of cum. Once he's shot his load in Veronica's pussy he bottoms her out a third time. The third time finally pushes Veronica over the edge. Her eyes roll in the back of her head and her legs go limp.

Marcus holds Veronica up as he says "You aren't going anywhere I'm not done with you yet."

Once Veronica gains her balance back she grips the sink harder as she lifts her ass back in the air for Marcus. He spreads her open and spits on her ass hole. Veronica lets out a moan as she feels his warm spit hit her skin. Marcus takes his cock and slowly works it in her ass. Veronica lets out little moans as Marcus puts every inch of his cock inside her ass. He starts out slow just so she can get use to his large cock. He can feel Veronica's ass squeezing his cock with every thrust. Finally he starts to fuck her faster and deeper. Her ass is so tight Marcus can feel himself getting close to cumming again. He reaches under Veronica and grabs her large breast. He starts to squeeze them and pinch her nipples while he fucks her deep. As he's fucking Veronica's ass Marcus gets the feeling they are being watched. He turns his head and doesn't see anyone at the door. He ignores it and goes back to fucking Veronica. Finally they both reach orgasm and cum together.

"Damn I haven't been fucked that hard in a long time, let's jump in the shower, clean up and go see if your clothes are clean." Veronica says as she slowly walks to the shower.

Little did Marcus know but someone was watching him fuck Veronica. Her maid Sara had come upstairs to ask Veronica a question when she heard gagging in the bathroom. Out of curiosity she cracked the door and peaked in. As she looked in she saw Veronica on her knees getting face fucked by Marcus. The sight turned her on and instantly made her soak her panties. She knew Veronica would be angry with her but she couldn't resist. While watching Veronica's throat get used hard Sara slips a hand in her pants, then starts to caress her swollen clit through her panties. Once Marcus starts to fuck Veronica's pussy, Sara can't take it anymore. She pulls her pants and panties down, slides two fingers in her pussy and continues to rub her clit. She speeds up and gets deeper just as Marcus does while he's fucking Veronica. Sara bites her lips so she doesn't moan and give herself away. Even though Sara made sure she wouldn't moan and give herself away Marcus still turned around. As soon as Sara saw Marcus turning she moved out of the way and put her back against the wall. Once she calms down from almost getting caught she starts to rub her clit and finger her pussy again. She speeds up playing with her pussy until she finally reaches an orgasm. Sara pulls up her clothes and heads down stairs as if nothing had just happened.

Marcus and Veronica finish their shower and dry off. Veronica leads Marcus into her room and throws on a robe. She goes down stairs to get Marcus' clothes. When she gets back she gives him his clothes and sits down in her bed.

"You are really good at dominating, have you ever thought about getting into BDSM at all?" Veronica says

"A few times but nothing ever came of it." Marcus replies as he pulls his pants up.

Veronica stands up and says with a smile "Well maybe I can change that."

"You can?" Marcus says sounding a little surprised.

"Yes I can, come by tomorrow evening and I will show you how." Veronica says with a smirk.

Veronica walks Marcus to the door and kisses him goodnight. The whole drive home all Marcus can think about is the night he just had and what Veronica might have planned for tomorrow.

The next day Marcus heads out to Veronica's house. Once he gets there he's a little nervous but excited all the same. He rings the doorbell, instead of Sara Veronica answers the door and invites him in. She is wearing a robe over some clothes but Marcus can't tell or see what it is. He figures it will match the red leather heals she is wearing. Veronica leads him to her living room and lets him have a seat in an arm chair.

"From the look on your face I can tell you are wondering what I have planned for tonight. Well here's the deal, after you showed me you could be good at dominating and came out that you are interested in BDSM. I felt I should let you into a part of my life that only a few people know about. Now since I am doing this you have to promise me that you keep this to yourself." Veronica says in a strong tone.

"I promise I can be very discreet." Marcus replies.

"Good to hear. Okay so, I am a Domme and Sara is one of my slaves. Yes I said one, I actually have two. You will have the chance to meet the other in a minute. I invited you here tonight not only to join me, but help me punish Sara. I found out this morning that she watched us fuck. Now that's not why I am punishing her. I am punishing her because she disobeyed me. I have a rule with my slaves. They are not to play with themselves or anyone else for that matter without my permission. Since Sara disobeyed me, she will be punished." Veronica says as she motions her two slaves in the room.

Sarah enters the room in nothing but a small maid's apron. Now that Marcus is seeing her without clothes on he can see she has large breast and a pretty big ass as well. Following closely behind her is Veronica's male slave. He's an Indian male, darker skin tone, not too tall, a little chunky but muscular and short dark hair. As he enters the room all Veronica has him wearing is a small pair of shorts. They stop next to Veronica with their hands at their sides.

Veronica smiles and says "This is Kie, for the most part he is a good slave but I keep his cock locked in a chastity device and I have the only key. At first it was just to teach him to control his erection. Now I just use it so he can only get off when I let him. Normally I will leave him locked in it for weeks at a time then when he finally gets out if he has been good I let him shoot his load in me sometimes or I let him take Sara. Now, let's go to the basement and start this punishment. "

Veronica leads everyone to a stairwell that leads into a dark basement. She turns on the lights and Marcus looks around to see Chains hanging from the ceiling, chains on the wall and a table holding all assortments of whips, canes, floggers, and paddles. In the middle of the room is a suspended chain with two wrist cuffs attached to it. Sara stands under the chain and waits for Veronica to strap her wrist in the cuffs. Directly in front of Sara is a pretty large chair sitting on a rug. Marcus sits in the chair while Kie has a seat on the floor next to him. Veronica straps Sara's wrist in the cuffs then walks over to the table. She picks up a blindfold and a pretty long yet thin cane. Veronica walks back to Sara and stops in front of her, grabs her chin and lifts her head up.

"Now do you understand why you are about to be punished and what your punishment will be?" Veronica says.

"Yes, I disobeyed my Mistress. I know the rules and instead of following them I took matters into my own hands. My punishment will be twenty swats with whatever object my Mistress chooses." Sara says quickly while looking at Veronica.

Veronica lets go of Sara's chin and puts the blind fold on her. Veronica then makes Sara turn around so her ass is facing Marcus and Kie. Veronica takes the cane and gently caresses Sara's ass with it. Just from this Sara's ass, legs and back break out in goose bumps. Veronica pulls back and swats Sara's ass once, twice and then a third time. Whelps begin to form on Sara's ass as Veronica takes five more swings. Veronica takes the cane and caresses the whelps that have formed on Sara's ass.

Veronica looks up at Marcus "Come on Marcus why don't you try it out. Don't be afraid of hurting her, she knew this would happen."

Veronica hands Marcus the cane and steps over to Kie. Marcus takes the cane and pauses for a little while before taking a couple swings at Sara's ass. Veronica doesn't say anything so he swings again and again. Each time he swats her ass harder causing Sara to whine a little.

"Oh come on you whinny little slut, you can't take it anymore? You should have thought about that before you disobeyed me." Veronica says in a mocking tone. "Hit her harder Marcus, make that dirty slut wish she had never disobeyed her Mistress."

Marcus hits Sara harder a few more times, leaving darker whelps behind after every hit. The control he has over Sara and the sight of her bare ass covered in whelps turns him on. The more he does this more into it he gets. He keeps at it until he finishes off her last couple of hit.

Once Marcus finishes Sara's punishment Veronica walks over to him and pats him on the shoulder.

"So do you think she has learned her lesson Marcus?" Veronica says.

"I think she has for now, but if she slips up again I will have to think of an even better punishment." Marcus says with a smirk.

"MMM I hope you let me in on what you have in mind." Veronica says as she gets Sara out of her cuffs.

After she gets Sara out of the cuffs and takes the blindfold off of her face she kisses her lips and smiles. Sara wipes her face and smiles back at her. Marcus puts the cane back in its place then turns to Veronica.

"So Marcus what do you think? Would you be interested in having me as a mentor?" Veronica says as she sits in the large chair Marcus had originally sat in.

"Of course I would love that." Marcus replies.

"Okay good, I actually have something I was hoping you could help us with. Sara, Kie and I have been talking about how we would like to start a poly house. We wanted to find two people, another dominant and one more slave. Now that you are joining us, we only need the one slave. Sara has already been talking to a slave that she met online and they have arranged a day to meet. Now normally I would go with her to meet a new slave but that was before I got the job that I have. I was wondering if you would go for me. All you would need to do is make sure this slave is who she says she is and test her. Then I want you to decide if she is worth a shot. Once that happens and I meet them and everything goes well, we will invite them in." Veronica says while running her nails up and down Kie's back.

"Yeah I would love to. Do you want to start the poly house here?" Marcus says as he finds another chair to sit in.

"No, no of course not, we have been looking for a much bigger house to do this in. Just haven't had much luck yet." Veronica replies quickly.

"Hmmm, well maybe I can help with that. My parents left me a pretty large house in their will. Its older but in good condition we would just need to clean it. Then we could work on fixing stuff up the way we want it. Would that work?" Marcus says with a smile.

Veronica smiles back at him. "That would be perfect. We can talk about the house more once we find out if this slave is really worth it. It's getting late, next Friday Sara is supposed to meet this slave. Come by my place an hour early to pick her up and she will give you directions. She will also tell you a little about the slave you are going to meet as well."

12