Voluptus House Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday finally comes after what seemed to be an eternity. As soon as Marcus gets off work he bolts home takes a shower and gets redressed for the night. He arrives at Veronica's an hour early like she asked. When he reaches the door it swings open. Veronica and Sara are both standing there waiting for him. Sara shyly smiles as Marcus enters the house.

"I heard you pull up so I went ahead and opened the door. Any way I wanted you here an hour early because normally before I go out with my slaves I inspect them and their outfit. If I approve, we leave if I do not they must go and change whatever it is that I want them to change. So I wanted you to inspect Sara since you will be taking her out tonight." Veronica says as she steps aside to let Marcus inspect Sara.

Marcus has Sara spin around so he can check out her whole outfit. He likes her small black dress and the fact that she is wearing fishnet stockings with it. He doesn't mind the flats that she has on either. He stops her, and then lifts up her dress. Under the dress Sara has on a tiny black thong that barely covers her shaved pussy. Marcus drops her dress and looks her in the face. Sara shyly looks down at the ground trying not to make eye contact.

"The only problem I have with this is your thong. If you are to go out with me I don't want you wearing anything under your clothes unless I tell you too." Marcus says as he steps back from Sara.

Sara sticks her hands under her dress and slowly pulls her panties off. She doesn't take them to her room she just hands the thong to Marcus. He smiles and slides them in his pocket. Sara and Marcus leave the house and get into Marcus' car. Before they leave Sara tells Marcus the direction to this slave's house.

Sara swallows back her shyness and begins to say. "The slave's name is Kat. Which is short for Katherine but she prefers to be called Kat, mainly because she into pet play and acts like a cat. She is nineteen, bubbly personality, short and thick from what I could tell on her pictures that we exchanged."

"Okay nice to know she sounds like a good catch so far but I will have to see when we get there." Marcus replies as he starts to drive towards Kats house.

When Marcus and Sara finally arrive at Kats house she is waiting outside for them. As Marcus lays eyes on her his jaw drops. She is an Asian female with pink hair and pink cat ears to match, she has a mini skirt on and a fishnet top with a small tank top under it. She has small breast but she makes up for it with her round ass. Sara and Marcus get out of the car and head to the house to introduce themselves to Kat. As they reach the porch Kat bounces up from her seat smiling.

"I am so glad you two made it, I'm Katherine but everyone calls me Kat." Kat says in a bubbly tone with a smile.

"It's nice to meet you Kat, I am Marcus but you shall call me Sir and you already know Sara." Marcus says while still checking Kat out.

Kat invites Sara and Marcus into her house. It's a small house but she is a college student that lives alone so it works. After getting settled in Marcus begins to tell Kat what exactly it is that his new poly family has planned. He explains the Poly house, what the Mistress of the house expects and that if he feels like she is a good fit she can meet the Mistress of the house. After that they all spend a little time getting to know each other a little better. The whole time Kat can't stop smiling she loves everything he has said so far. Without hesitation Kat agrees to do whatever it takes to keep him and the Mistress of the house happy.

"Well since you will do whatever it takes let's get you naked and on your knees." Marcus says with a smile.

Kat purrs as she stands up running her hands up her legs slowly. She pulls down her mini skirt, to reveal she isn't wearing any panties and she has a pink V of hair on her little pussy. Marcus loves this, he can feel his cock throbbing and growing every time she takes off a piece of clothes. Finally she takes off her top to reveal her small breast and hard nipples. Once she is naked she drops to her knees in front of Marcus and begins to smile up at him.

"I never said anything about you doing something to me." Marcus says as he grabs some of Kats hair and pulls her over between Sara's legs.

Marcus lifts Sara's dress and pushes Kats face into her pussy. Sara starts to moan and grip the arm rest of the chair she is sitting in. Marcus lets go of Kats hair and lets her eat Sara's pussy. Sara is enjoying it moaning and playing with her tits while Kat licks and sucks her swollen clit. Marcus gets behind cat and can see her dripping wet pussy. Her pussy juices are running down her thick thighs and onto the floor. Marcus licks his lips leans in and starts to lick Kats dripping pussy. Kat purrs into Sara's pussy as she feels Marcus' tongue slide in her wet cunt. Marcus loves the way Kat's pussy taste and how wet it gets. He continues to fuck her with his tongue, sliding it in as deep as he can. Kat purrs and moans as Marcus get deeper and deeper. Sara throws her head back as Kat nibbles on her clit, and pussy lips. Marcus stops licking Kat's pussy and stands up.

"Okay Kat now let's have a little more fun with this I want you to ride my cock while Sara sits on my face." Marcus says while taking his clothes off. "And I don't want either of you to come at all unless I tell you too."

Sara nods her head as Kat moves from between her legs. Once Marcus is naked Kat's eyes open wide at the sight of his large cock. Her pussy gets even wetter since she knows she's going to have that big thing deep inside her. Sara strips her dress off and kicks her shoes to the side as Marcus lies on the floor. Kat straddles Marcus and slowly slides down on his big black cock. She lets out a moan as she feels it hit the back of her pussy. Kat can't wait she starts to ride Marcus' cock before Sara sits on his face. She starts to moan and squeeze her small nipples as Sara finally straddles Marcus' face. Marcus sucks and licks every inch of Sara's swollen cunt. Her pussy juices running down his cheeks and chin as he speeds up. Kat starts to ride Marcus Harder and faster. She can tell he likes it because she can feel his cock pulsing and throbbing in her tight pussy. Kat knows she isn't allowed to cum but she doesn't know how much longer she can hold off with Marcus' big cock pounding her tight pussy. She moans and starts to claw Marcus' chest with her nails. Leaving whelps everywhere she scratches him. Marcus loves this and every time Kat scratches him he thrust upward as hard as he can. Whenever he thrust up into Kat's pussy she lets out a loud whimper and purr. Marcus can feel Kat's pussy squeeze his big cock, he can tell she is wanting to cum. So Marcus holds Kat down on his cock so she will calm down. Once her pussy stops squeezing he lets her go. She goes back to riding his cock hard. Sara loves seeing another female get fucked by a big cock. The more Sara watches Kat ride Marcus the wetter her pussy gets. She reaches out to Kat and they begin to kiss and play with each other's tits. Both girls are starting to get wetter and even closer to cumming the more they kiss and play with each other's tits. Marcus lifts Sara up just enough to tell them both that they can cum. He lets her back down on his face and all three of them cum together. Marcus lets out a moan as he fills Kat's pussy up with his cum. As she sits on his cock he can feel his and her cum running down his cock and balls. Sara gets off of Marcus' face and Kat gets off of his cock. Marcus pulls both of their head down on his cock and tells them to clean him off good. Sara and Kat do exactly as they are told. Sara starts by sucking and licking Marcus' balls while Kat starts to suck and lick his cock. Kat sucks his cock and takes it as deep as she can before she chokes. Marcus can tell she can probably take it to the balls so he grabs the back of her head and shoves her down on his cock then holds her there. After a good while Marcus lets Kat up, she chokes coughs and gasp for air all with a smile on her face. Marcus does this to her five more times and he holds her down even longer each time. When he stops her face is covered in spit and her makeup is running down her face. Marcus loves how slutty Kat looks from getting used by his cock. He lays her down on the floor and Sara already knows what he wants. She gets between Kats legs and starts to lick and suck on her pussy. She sucks out every ounce of Marcus' cum. Once she has all of his cum in her mouth she gets on top of Kat and starts to kiss her. They swap his cum back and forth then finally they swallow it together.

Marcus gets up, looks at the time and starts to put on his clothes.

"That's all the time we have for tonight Kat. Why don't you come by tomorrow to meet the Mistress. I am sure she would love to meet you and we can discuss some stuff about the Poly house we are starting. I will come by to pick you up around five." Marcus says as he finishes putting on his clothes.

Kat smiles at Marcus and has to fight back her excitement. "I would love to Sir. I will be ready and waiting for you to pick me up tomorrow. "

The next day Marcus shows up to Kat's house an hour early. Kat is surprised to see him so early but then she remembers that the Dominants of the Poly house inspect their slaves before they take them out or let them leave the house. Kat lets Marcus in then does a spin for him. He approves her outfit and he leads her to his car. Marcus starts to drive off and head towards Veronica's house. Marcus still can't take his eyes off of Kat even today. Between her and Veronica he can't decide who is more beautiful. From what he can tell Kat seems to think he is attractive too. She will stare over at him, smile shyly if he catches her she turns around like nothing happened.

Due to the silent drive Marcus blurts out. "So you go by Kat and you have the ears but why don't you have a tail?"

Kat smiles and laughs to herself a little. "Well in all honesty I have a tail I just don't like it. I would prefer to get an anal plug tail that is pink. Once I get that I will probably wear it all the time."

Marcus nods and continues to drive. He doesn't really know what to say which isn't normal for him, but he likes the idea of a tail that is also an anal plug.

When they finally reach Veronica's place they both get out and head for the door. Marcus knocks, within a few minutes Sara opens the door. She lets them in and leads them into the living room. Marcus and Kat take a seat while Sara disappears into another part of the house to get Veronica. A few minutes later Sara returns with a totally naked Veronica.

"Ah you must be Kat. Marcus and Sara were right you are beautiful. I am Veronica but you shall call me Mistress or Mistress V. You call me anything other than that and you will be punished. Do you understand?" Veronica says in a strong tone.

"Yes Mistress I understand." Kat replies.

Veronica walks over to Kat makes her stand up and she inspects her for herself. Veronica pulls Kats booty shorts and panties off of her. She drops to her knees and taste her pussy. Kat lets out a moan and smiles as Veronica continues to eat her pussy. Veronica likes the way her pussy taste and likes the fact that Kat didn't even flinch when she went to eat her pussy. After a while Veronica stands up wipes her mouth off. Then Veronica makes Kat get on her knees in front of her. She puts her leg over Kat's shoulder and makes Kat eat her pussy. Veronica moans and runs her fingers through Kat's hair. She grabs two handfuls of her hair and pulls hard as Kat makes Veronica reach orgasm. Veronica backs off of Kat after she cums on her face. Sara walks over to Kat, drops to her knees and starts to kiss Kat. Just so she can taste Veronica's cum.

"Ah one thing you will learn about Sara is she loves the taste of my cum and will lick it off of anyone. Now if you are going to be our slave you will have to answer to both myself and Marcus. You belong to both of us. You must do as we say when we say. We will both care for you and love you. If you disobey us though, we will punish you without hesitation." Veronica says as she wraps a robe around herself and sits next to Marcus.

Kat giggles as Sara starts to lick the cum that ran down her neck. "It's okay I kind of like it Mistress. I understand and will obey you both no matter what. I am both of yours and will love and please you both unconditionally."

"Marcus tells me that you are really excited and interested in joining our poly house. He thinks you would be a good fit as well. From what he tells me about you I would agree. You are cute and you seem like a pretty good girl. I wanted to spend tonight getting to know you a little better myself. Sara and I made dinner so we can talk over a good meal." Veronica says as she gets up and leads everyone to the kitchen.

Over dinner they discuss everything how they want to set up the house, what they all want to make their rooms look like and who will do what around the house. Since they all have their own places they will only be at the house on weekends, vacations and their days off. Kie runs a construction business with his farther so he can get all the tools and stuff they need to fix up the rooms. Of course Sara will be the maid for the house, making sure it is clean and kept up. Everyone will pay a part of the bills. Marcus and Veronica will run the house. They also decided that no one will have a door so at any time if Marcus or Veronica wants to use one of the slaves they can just walk in and take them. Kat is an interior design student and knows where to get all of the stuff for the inside of the house and she even had a few good ideas for the house. After dinner they all make plans to go check the house out the next day. Everyone finishes dinner and heads out for the night.

That next day everyone meets up with Marcus and follows him out to the house. Once they get there they see how big the house really is. They walk around the house then on the inside. The more they go around the house the more excited everyone gets. Deciding who gets what room and what other rooms in the house will be. Finally they come to a decision on who will get what room and that they will make one of the extra rooms a dungeon. Once that is all figured out everyone figures out what their schedules are like so they can start cleaning and putting everything together.

Kat giggles and says. "So what are we going to call the house?"

"Hmmm I never thought about naming it honestly." Veronica replies.

"Do you have any ideas Kat?" Marcus says.

"I do actually, what about Voluptus House. Voluptus is the Roman Spirit of pleasure, desire and enjoyment." Kat says with a smile.

"I like that, it works for me." Marcus says.

Veronica nods. "Well Voluptus House it is."

Two years pass, they have the house exactly how they want it and everyone is happy. Marcus and Kat have gotten closer. They spend a lot of time together at the house and when they aren't at the house. Marcus has proven to everyone that he is a great master and trainer. Kats birthday is coming up soon and everyone is planning a party for her and buying her gifts. Whenever someone has a birthday at the house everyone pitches in to please them. Rather it is with sex or doing something nice for or to them.

Right before Kat's party Marcus calls her into his room. She enters smiling and bouncing all over the place.

"Yes Master?" She says still smiling and bouncing all over the place.

Marcus pulls a gift from behind his back. "I wanted to give you this. I know I'm early on gift giving but I thought you would want to have this before your party."

Marcus hands her the gift and smiles at her. Kat shrieks and opens the gift quickly. She pulls out a pink tail anal plug.

"Oh wow, you bought me a pink tail anal plug!!! You are the best Master ever. Would you put it in for me? Please?" Kat says as she hands him the tail, bends over his bed and spreads her ass open.

Marcus takes the plug and then grabs some lube off of his dresser. He lubes up Kat's ass and begins to tease her ass with his cock. Kat moans because she knows what is coming. After a few minutes of teasing Marcus starts to slide his cock in Kat's ass slowly. Finally he gets every inch of his cock in Kat's ass. Kat moans and purrs as Marcus starts to fuck her ass deep and hard. She can feel her ass stretching to fit his cock perfectly. She loves it, she wants nothing more than to be her Master little fuck toy. Marcus grabs a hand full of Kat's hair and pulls tight as he thrust his cock balls deep into her tight ass. Kat lets out a loud scream of pleasure, and then buries her face in a pillow to muffle any more screams. Marcus gives Kat permission to cum just as he cums in her tight ass. He slowly pulls his cock out of her ass, and then slides the plug in. Kat gets up and gives Marcus a long deep kisses before they leave his room and head to the party.

As time passed Marcus moved and got a different job working for someone that Veronica knows. During weekends and most vacations he would come to the house to see everyone especially Kat. She hated that he moved but she was glad she still got to see him on weekends.

12