Voluptus Ludum Ch. 04

Story Info
Bell and Alexandra discover the true joy of Voluptus Ludum.
12.5k words
4.6
26.4k
24

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,798 Followers

Author's Note: Warning: The following contains furry lesbian activity, if this is not to your liking, please simply skip those seems and try to enjoy the story. Also, I advise reading the first few chapters before this, particularly chapter 1. Thank you and I hope you enjoy.

*****

Alexandra woke with a groan. Beside her, she heard Bell also waking up, mumbling something about a strange dream. Bell was always first to rise, with Alexandra taking her time. They had something of a marital relationship, in the sense that Bell kept the house tidy, cooked dinner, while Alex worked as hard as she could, earning enough to own a rather large apartment in Finland. Despite being separated at a young age by their parents, who had divorced and moved to different countries, Bell being taken by their mother to Finland, while Alexandra remained in Romania with their father. Despite this, both were able to remain in contact, having formed a rather powerful bond as children. Over the years they learned the language of each other's countries, just in case in they went to see each other. Once Alexandra had turned eighteen she had left home and headed for Finland.

She quickly found a job there as both a decorator and model. Once she was settled in, one month after moving, Alex contacted Bell, saying that she was in the country and wanted to meet, she was hoping to surprise Bell with her new occupations and residence in Finland, but her sister already knew, having seen Alex on the front page of a fashion magazine. When they met, it was like a dream, both unable to believe that they were seeing the other in the flesh. The joy they felt after the initial shock, was only matched by those who saw their loved ones returning from a war zone. In the following weeks, Bell had moved out of their mother's house, and was living with Alexandra. Neither of them could bare to be apart for very long.

Now they slept in the same bed. This was in part because Alexandra couldn't yet afford an apartment with two bedrooms, but also because they wanted to be near each other, though neither was interested in the other in the sexual sense. However, there were hidden desires, buried deep within both of them, yet they couldn't consciously accept these desires. Letting out another groan, Alexandra sat up, watching as Bell went to the kitchen. She looked to the bedside table, seeing her Voluptus Ludum deck sitting there, completely unmoved. She sighed in relief remembering the weird dream she had, and picked it up, staring at the back of her cards. Even though she knew it to be a dream, she couldn't get the words out of her head, the ones that said she and Bell would participate in an tournament unlike any other, and with all new decks. Chuckling lightly to herself, Alex turned the deck over. It took all of her willpower not to drop it.

In the other room she heard Bell let out a small cry. Still holding the deck, she rushed to Bell's aid. In the living room, she saw her dear sister kneeling at the small coffee table, staring in utter disbelief at her cards.

"Alex?" She asked, her voice low and shaking.

"I-I know, Bell... I know." She said, sitting down beside Bell, taking her petite twin in her arms. So it wasn't a dream, Alex thought.

"What are we gonna do?" Bell asked, "I don't want to have a sex slave." Despite her usual behaviour, Bell was extremely confident in her ability, rarely taking defeat into account. As it stood, the only other person in the country who rivalled her was Alexandra. Despite herself, Alex let out a small chuckle.

"I don't either, and we won't have to, so long as we refuse to play." The second the last word left her lips, a pair of letters suddenly appeared before the two, each one hovering before their eyes. Looking at each other, the twins took the letters, opening the envelopes and reading the contents. The further they read, the paler the pair got.

"We-we have to play?" Alex stated in disbelief.

"And we have to choose whether to be what we play, or to have it be separate from us." Bell said, her voice lacking any emotion. The sisters threw the letters away and sat there in silence for what could've been a lifetime.

Bell was the first to break the silence.

"You know," Alex looked at her, "It wouldn't be so bad having a slave, I mean, we don't have to use them for sex do we?" Alex thought on it for a second, but nodded in reply. Bell's face immediately lit up slightly. Alexandra was concerned, even though she had only glanced at her new cards, she knew they were all sexual in nature, and she had no idea how it might affect the user, especially considering the fact that they were dealing with a goddess.

"We don't have much of a choice Alex, we might as well try to make the best of it." Bell said and picked the letter up. In her other hand a ballpoint pen materialised, using it she wrote her decision on the letter, which vanished in a puff of smoke the second she finished. Taking her sister's advice, Alex also took the letter, jumping slightly in surprise as the pen also appeared in her grasp.

"What did you write?" She asked her sister.

"I wanted to become what I play, I mean, think about it; wouldn't you want to feel something new, something only we and the others get to experience?" Bell's excitement had always been intoxicating, but now it was more so, practically taking over Alex's own mind as she wrote the same thing as her sister. Alex smiled at Bell as the letter disappeared.

The two began to look through their decks. They knew what could happen, and they were gonna take every precaution, however that was easier said then done, as the pair constantly found it hard to look at the illustrations on the cards. In Alex's deck, each creature was humanoid, though many had mostly animalistic traits, muzzles, tails, fur all of that, yet some were completely human, with the exception of animal ears and tails. Each one were highly sexualised, with breasts at least four times as big as Alex's own, and capped with large nipples that looked the size of a large thumbnail. They also had toned stomachs, muscular legs, with shapely thighs. Their faces were those of animals, though most seemed to be of the dog family, but they seemed capable of human expressions, even somehow appearing to smile in several images. The equipment weren't much better, most of it being centred around sex.

Bell's deck was similar but entirely different at the same time. Most of her cards lacked the hyper endowments of Alex's, and seemed to be comprised solely of the feline family. She couldn't deny they were cute to look at, but when she had signed the letter, she had been hoping for a change from her petite form, however there seemed to be only a few and they weren't what Bell was after. She sighed and let it go, instead focusing on the texts. As she studied it more and more, she found a small heat building within, as though the cards had an effect on her, simply because she held them. Bell struggled to control her body, but it was becoming harder and harder the longer she looked.

After somehow forcing herself to read the cards abilities over and over, learning as much about her deck as she could, Alex put it back, her face red with the heat building deep within her. She looked to Bell, but found that it was a large mistake; her sister was also flushed, however she was finding it harder to resist the sexual images, often catching her hand before it could wander too far down. Through her thin top, Alex could see the hard nubs atop Bell's small breasts, the bumps appearing far more attractive than ever before. Unable to look away, Alex continued to stare at her otherwise oblivious sister, as she too learned the ins and outs of her new deck. When done, she mimicked her sister and set it down on the table, then looked to her twin.

Neither could look away. They wanted to, the feelings that coursed through their minds at the sight of the other was alien to them, yet it completely overpowered their will. Despite the cards being the farthest thing from their minds, they still felt the heat from looking at them, only it continued to intensify as they looked each other up and down, taking in the full glory of the other. Alexandra was unable to hold on any longer, leaning in, she subconsciously parted her lips, her eyes half closing. Bell did likewise, no longer able to keep herself in check. As the two leaned closer, they could feel each others breath against their lips, gradually feeling the warmth from their faces as they came within an inch of kissing. Just as the twin sisters' lips connected, a sharp knocking at the door made them jump apart, gasping as they stared in utter disbelief at the other. Alexandra was first to regain her composure as she went to answer the door.

Over the course of the day, the two laid about. Neither had any obligations to attend to, Bell not having a job yet, and Alex having the day off, yet they couldn't speak to each other, unable to think of words to say. Even though they tried to forget, their minds were focused on the memory of their lips meeting, of the electric thrill that went through them from the touch. Bell, despite being the more intelligent of the sisters, had much less experience in matters such as these, while Alex had many a sexual partner before moving, as such she was less confused by what she felt, but that only made her more worried. It was past midday before either said anything.

"Bell," The smaller twin looked up from the book she was reading, "I think we need to talk about, you know... what happened." Bell simply nodded, closing the book, she sat up on the couch and patted the cushion beside her, motioning for Alex to take the seat. Taking it Alex simply looked at her sister, a small blush creeping across her cheeks as the memory resurfaced, stronger than before.

"Do you know why we did that?" Alex asked.

"No. All I remember is feeling," She paused to think of the right word, "Warm, but not in the usual sense. It was like I had a fever, but I wasn't sick. Then I got it in my head that... if I kissed you, it would stop." Bell said, despite her voice staying calm and clear, she too had a blush on her face now.

"Me too." Alex simply said, and looked down, she didn't know what else to really say in this situation.

"Hey Alex," Bell began, "Want a game?" Alex looked at her sister like she was mad.

"With these cards?"

"Of course!" To Bell cards were cards, even if their imagery was sexual in nature. Not wanting to deny her dear twin, Alex simply smiled and agreed. Bell grinned widely and went to get their game mats.

When she returned she was noticeably less happy.

"What is it?" Alex asked out of concern.

"The mats are different; there's only one creature slot." Bell stated.

"Didn't that person say that would happen?" Alex said, taking a second to think, the two recalled something like that being said. Somewhat calmer, Bell laid the mats out on the coffee table. The two shuffled their decks and drew their cards, each one blushing as they once more took in the art.

"Who goes first?" Bell asked.

"Does it matter? You can." Alex said. Bell took a few seconds to decide what creature to use, and finally made her decision. The creature she used was one of the more animalistic cards, much like a cat in appearance, yet it stood bipedal, and had various human attributes. For a second the twin sisters sat in silence, but cried out as a bright light emanated from the card. Suddenly Bell's cry was cut off, by a grunt of discomfort.

"Bell?! What's wrong?" Alex asked, terrified that something might have happened to her sister. She went to Bell's side, hugging the small woman to her chest, as she let out a small sob. What's happening to her, Alex thought in horrified worry.

It wasn't so much painful as greatly uncomfortable. Bell was sobbing out of fear, as she felt her body shifting from within, her bones were changing, not growing, rather they seemed to be shrinking. Bell was never happy with her height and the thought of becoming even shorter was far from desirable. Even as this thought crossed her mind, she felt her skin become incredibly itchy, as well as a sudden pushing sensation just above her rear end, as though something were attempting to push out of her. Bell's mind flashed to a scene from the Alien franchise, of the chest burster exploding from someone's torso. She cried out as she began to think it might be happening to her.

To Bell is felt like hours before the discomfort faded, but in actuality only took a few minutes. When it ended, she was panting heavily, as she pushed away from her sister and stood. She looked down at Alex, and noticed how close she was despite the fact that Bell was standing, then she looked down at herself, and nearly fainted from the shock. Bell raised a hand, only it wasn't quite a hand anymore, in fact it resembled a cat's paw, though she still had her thumb, however it was padded and, at the thought of a cats claw, she watched as her nails extended becoming a great deal sharper. As she looked over her arm, she let out a mewl in surprise, as she took in the smoky grey fur that covered every inch of her form. Raising a hand, or paw, to her face she felt her slightly elongated mouth, now more of a muzzle, going further up she felt the cat ears atop her head.

"Oh my god." She gasped in disbelief as it was finally too much for her. As she fainted Alex caught her.

Alexandra, despite being in shock herself, still felt a sisterly duty to look after her sister. Even though Bell now looked more like a cat, with whiskers and all, Alex knew it was still Bell and that wouldn't change, no matter what she looked like. Laying the little cat on her bed, Alex left to make something to eat. No sense fretting about it, she thought, she may as well make something for Bell to eat when she wakes. Wait, should I pour some milk into a bowl, Alex thought, or get some tuna. Letting out a frustrated sigh, she simply laid on the bed beside Bell, stroking the head of her sleeping sister. After an hour, Alex felt sleep clawing at her mind. Unable to resist she closed her eyes, and joined Bell in slumber.

Alex woke as she felt something soft and furry moving about beside her. Opening her eyes she almost gasped, seeing two feline eyes starring back at her, before she remembered what had happened.

"How are you feeling?" She asked, reaching up to scratch her sister behind the ear. To her surprise, Bell began to purr and pressed her head against Alex's hand.

"Pretty good I guess." To both their relief Bell's voice was still the same, if a little higher.

"Hungry?" Bell simply purred loudly.

"Keep doing that." The transformed sibling said.

"Sorry kiddo, but I'm famished." Alex said, pulling away to stand up. Bell simply looked imploringly at her, but Alex was already walking out to the kitchen. The smaller sibling stood up, amazed that she didn't feel any balancing issues, despite the change in height and added appendage, which swished back and forth leisurely as she walked. Stepping out of the bedroom, she was amazed by how much more powerful her senses were, as she stared about, her eyes shooting from every slight movement to the next, while her eyes twitched, hearing several sounds she never really heard before. Taking a deep breath through her nose, she was just as surprised.

"How you holding up?" Alex asked from the kitchen, guessing correctly that Bell's senses would have grown much stronger.

"Alright I guess." Bell replied.

Alex was still on the fence about what her sister would want to eat. All things considered she should try something predominantly for cats, but would Bell take that as a joke at her expense.

"Hey, Bell!"

"Hmmm?" Bell answered, still under the spell of all the new things she could hear, see and smell.

"What do you want to eat?" At the question, Bell's stomach gave a rumble and an image of fish flashed through her mind.

"Fish." She called back, answering without thought. She heard Alex laugh, as she went about preparing a meal. In the meantime, Bell's eyes fell on the games mats that were left out, her sight falling on the single face up card. Maybe, she thought and walked over. Taking a loud gulp, she picked the card, almost instantly she felt her body reverting to normal, the change beginning and ending so suddenly that she didn't have a chance to cry out.

"I'm back to normal." She said in disbelief. Bell stared at the card in her hand, her mind centred on what it felt like to be that creature, if only for a short time. As she mulled it over, Alex called out that the food was ready. Bell jumped slightly at the sudden shout, the card falling and, amazingly, landing directly on the creature slot. Bell braced herself to feel the flare of discomfort as before, but it never came, instead she moaned lightly as the transformation took place. When it was over, Bell felt even better than before.

"I guess it's not so bad to be like this." She muttered as she went into the kitchen.

After a late lunch comprised of nearly raw fish and several glasses of milk, Bell laid back in the chair, purring in delight at having her stomach filled to the brim. Alex giggled slightly at the sound, still trying to fully process the strangeness of having her sister be a human cat. Despite how adorable her sister looked, especially since she was now barely five feet tall, she still wanted to know if they could reserve it.

"All I've got to do is take the card of the mat." Bell said. Alex looked at her in disbelief.

"You tried it?" Bell nodded, "And you didn't just leave it off?" Alex all but shouted, more surprised by her sister's decision than angry.

"I-I, uh, well I kind of... like it." She finished under her breath, looking down, away from her sister's gaze.

"What?" Alex said.

"I like... being like this." Bell said, stronger this time, though Alex could see a blush on her face, even through the fur.

"Bell, honey, you could've just said so." Bell looked up, as Alex reached over and scratched her behind the ears, grinning as she heard the soothing purr.

For the rest of the day, the two got used to Bell's new state. Often the two would be on the couch, with Bell laying her head on Alex's lap, purring softly, while Alex would constantly stroke her. As they were watching TV, Alex suddenly got an idea in her head.

"Hey Bell?" She only purred in reply, "I want to see what it's like." Bell's purring ceased immediately as she sat up and looked at her sister, her eyes alight with a natural glow, but also excitement.

"Sure go ahead! It's kind of uncomfortable at first, but it feels really nice afterwards." The little cat girl said. Alex reached out and picked up her discarded hand from the earlier game. Picking out the one she thought looked best, she placed it on the sole creature slot. A few seconds passed and once more they saw the bright light. Bell looked away, her enhanced vision almost completely blinded by the flash. Alex let out a grunt of discomfort, as her body began to change, becoming the creature she had placed down. She stood up as she felt her bones reforming to make her grow slightly taller, while also strengthening, then a strong itch came over her entire body, while she felt the pressure of something trying to push out from above her behind. Over the next few minutes she groaned in discomfort until the change had ended.

"Hey Bell close your eyes for a minute will you?" Alex asked, keeping her head low.

"Oh, uh, sure." She replied and did as she was asked. Alex stood and walked over to the bathroom. Despite not having any lights on, she could see clear as day, though the colours were severely muted. She raised her head and looked into the mirror, struggling not to cry out at the sight before her. Alexandra stared in disbelief at how utterly different she looked, but calmed down quickly and studied her new appearance. The creature had been a white humanoid wolf, an animal that Alexandra always liked, and now she was covered in white fur, her long muzzle contained several sharp fangs, which could no doubt easily tear through flesh if needed, her ears standing tall and listening for anything sudden noises. She looked lower and actually let out a gasp of shock; her breasts had grown by at least four cup sizes, she also noticed how the floor seemed a great deal lower. She estimated that she had grown a whole foot taller from her previous five foot nine.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,798 Followers