Voluptus Ludum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily was staring in fascination of this person. Was this what the letter meant about it being a tournament unlike any other? No, there had been plenty of championships where the players had been given unfamiliar decks to use.

"No. 4, you cannot forfeit a match. Those are the rules, now for the section of the letter that pertained to this being a tournament unlike any other. There is now only one creature slot, however there are now four equipment slots. The reason that there is only one creature slot is simple; you are now whichever creature you summon." No one said anything. It was too much to take in. The rational part of her mind wanted to believe this was some kind of joke, but the rest of her mind believed this person. Her subconscious knew this wasn't a lie.

"This is a joke right?" Rebecca spoke up, her tone thick with disbelief, "You can't actually expect us to believe that nonsense."

"We're standing above the clouds with no visible floor. We woke with no idea how we got here, and we haven't been able to leave." Emily stated, her mind explaining some of these with rational explanations, but there wasn't one for there inability to leave this place.

"Emily Ralia is correct. I take it some of you have tried to leave here, but have encountered an invisible barrier?" They all murmured yes, "This is the power of a Goddess. The power of the creator of pleasure, and the card game Voluptus Ludum; Sors Nepellus." Emily followed the example of everyone else there, and stared open mouthed at the entity. The creator was some guy called Akira Takahashi, not Sors Nepellus, but what reason was there for this entity to lie?

"The game you all love was the Goddess's way of decided who would be her consort and eventual successor. Each of you are the most powerful candidates for this. There something that you should also know; the loser of a match becomes the winner's sex slave, bound for all time to do as she says." Before anyone could question this the world turned black and they all fell to sleep.

Emily woke up with a start. Staring around she breathed a sigh of relief, it was her apartment, not some meeting in the sky, where the representative of a goddess was trying to tell them that they were in some tournament where they were the Creatures and that the loser would be the winner's sex slave, and that the one who beat all others would be the consort to the goddess of pleasure. Shrugging to herself she pulled out her deck and nearly dropped it. This wasn't her deck. She shuffled through it, often gasping at the sexualised card illustrations and effects. There was three that stood out in particular, a new type called Futa, and two equipments, one being tentacles(?!), and the other being some ability that let you breathe out pheromones, and aphrodisiacs. Still shrugging it off as a joke she pulled out her game mat and summoned a Futa type.

For several moments nothing happened then Emily felt a sharp pain in her crotch. It was strange, rather than crying out in pain, she was moaning in pleasure. She could feel a dampness spreading across her panties, as her pussy began to react to the pleasurable heat that now radiated from her every pleasure synapse. She had never felt so aroused so fast, she began to react on instinct, pulling off her jeans and then her panties. She stared down, over her 34C breasts, trying to see her wetness in the flesh. She removed her shirt and bra, seeing the nipples standing proudly, begging for attention. Her mind fought against the pleasure, trying to retain her rationality, but her lust was an unstoppable force, breaking down her defences. Her hands moved to her nipples, pinching them and kneading the firm, yet yielding flesh. Spreading her legs she felt more air brush her hyper sensitive pussy.

"Oh god, what's going on?" She moaned aloud. She moved a hand from her breast and moved it to her dripping pussy, adoring the feeling of her fingers running over her swollen clitoris and between her engorged lips. Her subconscious noted that her clit seemed larger than normal, but her pleasure addled mind couldn't recognise abnormalities, it could only recognise sexual euphoria. Her fingers brushed over her entrance, lightly penetrating herself. This brought her to new levels of pleasure.

Wanting more, she pushed a finger inside her slick walls. It wasn't enough, she needed more, more fingers inside her. Pushing in another one she curled them, scratching her g-spot and bringing a loud cry of pleasure from her mouth. She could feel an orgasm approaching and she needed it now. She pushed a third finger inside, now stretching her tight walls, and adding to the insane lust that was quickly consuming her mind. Her thumb pressed against her engorged button of pleasure, her subconscious once again noting its increased size. At the touch she felt herself clenching around her fingers, squeezing them in a reflexive need to milk the penetrating object of its semen. Her cries reached a new level as the most powerful orgasm of her life washed over her.

She felt her cum spray around her fingers. Coating her hand and widely spread thighs in her juices, while also creating a quickly growing puddle of cum on the couch and floor. Electric shocks pulsed through her entire body, forcing the orgasm to continue. During the mind blowing sensations, she failed to notice the now six inch clitoris that continued to rise into the cool air. Her mouth was opened wide, trying to scream her orgasm to the world, but no sound came, such was her pleasure. After two full minutes her climax began to fade, and she floated from the clouds of euphoria.

"That was... amazing..." She panted to herself, grinning lazily from the afterglow. All the while her clit continued to rise, becoming a monstrous member that wouldn't let her rest as soon as it finished forming.

12