Volvo Shows A Clue

Story Info
Husband administers justice for cheating wife.
5k words
3.85
250.6k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,376 Followers

I, my wife Lisa and our two children are an average Scandinavian family living in a small town. None of us is a "first choice" Lisa dumped her "dream prince" when she found him cheating. I was deserted by my lovely girlfriend when a rich daddy's asshole son invited her for two weeks holiday at an expensive ski resort in Switzerland. Lisa and I were two broken hearts who met in a ball room and fell in love. When our respective ex begged to be taken back, we kindly asked them to take a hike. Lisa and I married and got two children and are now in our mid thirties. Lisa a typical Scandinavian wife, tall, slim and natural blond. She's got very nice legs but shows 'em very seldom because she prefers jeans better than skirts.

One Monday evening after work when I parked our three weeks old car, a Volvo V70 in my driveway I noted that the meter showed exactly 1000 km. (585 miles) Lisa is a nurse at the local hospital and had a night shift that evening so she took the car as she always use to do and I took care of the children.

Lisa use to be back in good time in the morning before I'm going to my work but this Tuesday she was very late and I had an important early meeting so I went out to the street and did catch the car as soon as she had had stopped. I only said "Hi" and did a quick start. But got a strange feeling after a few seconds that something was wrong. I tried to calm down, noted that there was a smell of perfume in the car and remembered that she was wearing a short skirt and high heels when she left the car which she never used to wear to and from the job. Perfume isn't allowed at her job so I got a bit curious. Thereafter I noted 1096 km on the meter. As the distance to the hospital is less than 5 km it was obvious that she's been elsewhere during the night.

After my important meeting, I went to the parking lot and took a closer look at the car. At the floor behind the driver seat I found a bag with her jeans and sneakers. In the compartment was a small handbag with her purse and some make-up things. Her mobile phone was found between the front seats. Thanks to my anger and hurry in the morning she didn't got any time to catch it when she left the car.

The messages in her phone made me sick. I found several texts from some Robert who wanted to fuck her in all possible positions and copies of her answers in which she told him that she looked forward to that. I had to face the cruel truth, my wife had an affair and I was a damn cuckold. 86 km was exactly to and back to "the junction" with a single bar and fucking nest motel perfectly located between several small towns.

The company computer wizard , Sanji, an Indian boy is a friend of mine. He came to the firm as cleaner. Once when he was cleaning my office I was swearing for some problems with Excel and he offered to help me. I accepted and he solved the problem in a few seconds. I fixed so he was hired as the company computer expert and most computer problems at the company disappeared. I explained my present problem to him asked for help which he accepted. We did some shopping and then we went to my home. Lisa was awake after her "working night" I told her I've got virus in our PC and we went in to my den where the Sanji connected a tape recorder to the phone line, downloaded and installed a spy program from the net so I was able to read her mail, deleted mail and if I wanted even store and read her mail before it got to her mail program. Lisa didn't join us, I think she was collecting her things in the car and searching for her mobile phone.

I didn't say anything about her night during that evening but I noted that she was worried about something, probably her lost phone. But she didn't ask me. To my surprise she tried to begin snogging when we got to the bed but I told her I wasn't feeling well and wanted to sleep. Of course, I couldn't sleep that night. Too many questions in my head.

Lisa worked day shift at Wednesday and I told her I had to go out a few hours after the job with a customer so she drove me and kept the car for the rest of the day. During the drive I told her (of course a lie) that she was talking in the sleep last nigh,

"Oh Robert you are much better than my damn Greg!"

I told her that I was curious to know who this fine fellow Robert is and what he does so well because she didn't say any more at the night. I noted that she blushed a little but found an answer rather quickly:

"A gardener who fixed some flowers at the hospital"

"But why damn Greg?"

"Because you're not interested in gardening"

"Like an English novel. It's always the gardener who's the crook"

"He isn't any crook, I fuck him regularly" she said with big smile and did hope that her joke should be the period to this matter.

During Wednesday I took one of the company cars and did some errands in town and even went home and checked her mail which ha no new messages. During Tuesday afternoon she had phoned the junction motel and asked for her phone which she had forgotten in room 14 when she had did a short visit to her cousin there. The next call was to the lost property office and the third was to Robert's mobile phone. He didn't answer so she left a message.

"Robert, It's Lisa, I love you, but regret to say that we must cancel our date on next Monday night because I've noted that Greg is suspecting something. I want and need both of you. By the way I can't find my mobile phone so please send me a mail if you've got it by mistake. I love you and promise we'll meet again. I'll miss you very much on Monday and look forward to our next date but please understand that we have to be careful for while, Please understand."

My "customer" was Lena, a divorced secretary at the office who been flirting with me for a while. She gladly accepted my invitation of "after work" but suggested her apartment instead of a bar. After a few drinks we were naked in her bed. She has a shaved pussy and was starving for sex and so was I. It was many years ago since I've licked a clit which made me horny as hell and gave her such an orgasm that she almost passed out. Then she gave me a great blowjob, the best in many years. After some rest we fucked several times in different positions. I must admit that Lena reopened my lust for sex. There's no comparison between Lena and Lisa. At least not in sex. That evening I promised myself that whatever is happening to the marriage, I will get a better sex life in the future. Lisa pretended to sleep when I came home and went to bed. I think she feels guilty about the crap in her missing phone and is afraid that I've found it.

Thursday was a day shift for Lisa so I went home again and listened to the tape. Nothing, but she had got a mail on Wednesday evening.

"Lisa, are you a good girl and did as I told you to do to get the wimp taste my cum in your cunt Tuesday evening? Se you soon. I'll give you a new phone. Love Rob".

And she had replied, "No Robert, he don't even want to touch me in the bed since I kept him away as you asked me to do. Things are going wrong. Greg is suspecting something . He's a good husband and he is not stupid. Therefore we must wait until my marriage is back to normal again. Please understand. Lisa"

"A good husband" What a humiliation, but the damn bitch is right I'm not stupid, at least not any longer in this matter. I got an idea and took a closer examination at the calendar in our kitchen where she used to write her work schedules. The last Monday night was filled in with ink of slight different colour and so was the next Monday but crossed over, Obviously cancelled. Added later. Further one was three weeks forward. Now I remembered an evening about two weeks ago when Lisa had phoned after a day shift and told me they had such a problems that she must stay at work even for the evening shift. Of course, it must been that evening the fucking bastard had seduced her. Probably first a romantic dinner at nice place out of town and then a stop at the junction motel for the seducing and fucking.

Cuckolded and cheated one evening and one night but it could been worse. Hans, a retired police officer is hired at my job now and then for security matters. I hired him to investigate my matters and with such a clues as first name, mobile number and motel room number it was a piece of cake for him to get needed information about this Robert Strand, service engineer for a hospital equipment company, married, three children, wife working at his home town tax office. He and his family are members of a local Methodist church. Not bad for a whoremonger. But even some less honourable facts: Fired from the army service for psykosocial problems and fined for insulting an ex girlfriend.

Friday was an evening shift day for Lisa. Lena and I left the job early and spent the afternoon at her place. We fucked like minks. I can't remember that I've been so well satisfied in many years as I was that afternoon when I left her. She's marvellous in the bed. She is, indeed. At home, when Lisa was gone to her job I checked listened to the tape and read her mail. Nothing from Robert on the phone but the mail was worse than expected,

"Dear Lisa, I've bought you a new phone which I'll give you for some extra favour. Please remember you agreed to meet me at the junction next Monday and I know you're a good girl who keep your word. No reason to cancel anything and I why should we care about such a hemline hanger as your wimp hubby. Be a good girl and be here on time. Love Rob."

Lisa had sent a short reply, "Robert, no reason to be mad. Please understand can't to be there on this Monday. Plenty problems at home. See you later. Lisa"

What a bastard. He's on fragile ice. Even I have to confess that I've not been arguing with Lisa as much as I ought to have done and have let her have the last word in may matters it's not because I'm any hemline hanger or wimp. It was only because I've been in love and thought that she was a modern woman who wanted to be equal and take her part of the decisions in our daily life. I did my service as a paratrooper and do have an important position at the job so I think I'm well trained to solve all kind of problems. I'm sure Robert will regret every word in his mail when he does understand that. I thought that Lisa was beginning to regret her affair. I expected the coming mails from Robert to be naughty so I switched all her incoming mail to the special storage program. But decided it was high time to put a little pressure on her.

Saturday was busy as usual, we spent much time shopping and at the evening we were invited to our best friends and neighbours Martin and Linda for dinner and drinks. Martin noted that I wasn't in my usual jolly mood and asked," What's wrong with you Greg, you're so absent-minded? Lisa been naughty to you poor fellow?"

I laughed and replied with my best smile, " Not much, but she's fucking one Robert and I'm fucking one Lena to get even, apart from that our marriage is better than ever, isn't it Lisa?"

I tried to get eye contact with her but she avoided. However I noted Lisa's usually sparkling eyes were ice cold when she laughing replied," He's jealous on a gardener who gave me some tips about my flowers. He thinks all gardeners are crooks as in English novels."

"And who is Lena?", asked Martin.

"A female gardener" I replied and the neighbours took it for one of my usual jokes.

The rest of the dinner went without any more nag between me and Lisa but when we came at home she angrily shouted, " You ought to be ashamed by yourself. What in the hell do you mean by accusing me for cheating and shameless bragging about fucking some damn whore. Is it true?"

"As much true as your bragging about fucking some damn Robert!"

"You're not funny, you're mad!!" she shouted and went to bed angry as a bee.

Sunday we spent most of the day with our kids and none of us wanted to continue our nagging from Saturday. She had a nigh shift Sunday night. No Robert on the phone tape but a nasty mail from him,

"Lisa, don't try any fucking tricks. You'll be in room 14 at junction Monday evening as you've been told. One more no and I'll send the enclosed pictures and several other to your wimp husband and invite him to the junction so he can watch and wank. I'm sure he'll want to see your virgin ass fucked."

The two enclosed files was two pictures of low technical quality taken in a dark room with infrared light and hidden camera. One with Lisa standing in stockings and high heels only, the other with him standing and she on her knees sucking his dick. The pervert who writes such a blackmail message which can be used as evidence must be totally mad. I began to feel sorry for Lisa. Of course, she's been a slut who created this serious mess in our marriage and maybe a divorce. Nobody can blame a man fucking a slut who voluntarily spreads her legs which she, without any doubt did during their two dates. But the man who fucks an another mans wife must even understand that if she says and writes no, she means no, even if he regards her as a slut. Such a con and madmen as this Robert are usually very polite and behave very well until the woman is seduced and in their grip after which the poor prey is soon forced to total submission.

I decided to give this bastard an unforgettable lesson and mailed him, " OK, Robert I'll be there if you promise to give me all those pictures. Lisa.

Many thoughts about the best thing for me to do crossed my mind. Kick Lisa out and let Lena move in. Great sex, but how is Lena in other matters? And the kids? One week her kid and my two kids the next week. The unfaithful Lisa is a good mother and a perfect wife in most matters but fucking me as a log. Not easy to be a cuckold.

Monday afternoon Hans came in to my office. He told me that he, via some old underground connections, had heard rumours about a video taped gang bang party at the junction motel Monday evening. One of the reception clerks who was known to do some pimping there had invited a few people to be there 10 PM for a free sample of his new star. When I told him about the blackmailing Lisa with pictures Hans told me there was no help to expect from the police which was heavy short-handed at the moment. I had to solve my problems by myself. He agreed to my plan how I intended to do it. The only weak point was that Lisa must be with me as "door opener".

Lisa had slept the most of Monday but had the dinner ready when I came home. After the dinner I went in to my den and checked her mail. A short message from Robert, "Good girl! Don't be later than 9. Of course you'll get all pictures you want."

What a creep. I printed out the two pictures he mailed earlier and asked her to sit down in the living room and said, " Lisa, we have serious problems in our marriage. It' high time to skip the games and have a serious talk."

"What do you mean? Do you still believe my gardener joke is true"

"Not a gardener joke, but a hospital equipment service engineer and a damn pervert psycho Robert Strand joke is very true, You know him very well, don't you?"

Now she was red as tomato in her face, "Why should I?"

"Because you've fucked that damn bastard and are in great danger to destroy your marriage, loose your home and children and be a submissive slut who fucks when she is told to do. There are rumours abouee video taping a gang bang at the junction tonight. Do you want that Lisa? Don't you still understand that I've known everything since I found your phone after your fucking night last week. The game is over? Didn't you understand that when I told Martin the truth at Saturday evening? Be my wife or Robert's whore, the choice is yours." She began crying hysterically when she understood that the game was over.

After several minutes when she calmed down I told her, "Lisa, please tell me the truth now and I'll help you out of this mess"

"I love you Greg and have no plans to see Robert ever again, doesn't matter what he's threaten with. But I'm afraid because he's a dangerous man."

"Such a psycho as this Robert is usually bluffing and is harmless as a newly born when he meets a real man, we are going there together and I'll show you what a creep he is"

"Please don't do anything stupid. Hell NO, I wont go"

I showed her the pictures and told her" You have to co-operate so we can stop the creep spreading such a crap on the net. It's your choice?"

Now she was in total mess again and said, "I'll do everything you want me to do, but no weapons. I don't want you to do anything stupid, promise!"

"OK, tell me the truth now"

She did. It was almost as I had thought. They began to chat when he did some service at the new equipment at her ward. After a while he offered her a dinner as he told her that it was very boring to eat alone and he was in a very happy marriage so there was dirty intention from him. She accepted, rang me, and they went to a nice inn at the countryside. The dinner was great and she drank the main part of the wine bottle because he didn't like drunk driving. On the way home he found a discrete parking lot at a lake where they after some romantic snogging and petting had sex in the car.

Thereafter they sent more and more sexy text messages to each others several times a day. It was he who persuaded her not to fuck with me until they met again because he wanted her horny as hell. She almost obeyed, we had sex only once during the two weeks till their love night. The question is if anybody can call it sex because she was laying as a log. He had told her how to be dressed at their date, a sexy top, no bra, a short skirt, black stay-up stockings and high heels.

When she came there he had a bottle of Champagne in an Ice-pail. They began the date with drinking and gentle kissing and hogging. Then he asked if she's been a "good girl" and not fucking me. When she told "only once" he (what she thought) pretended to be angry and laid her over his knees , took of her panties and gave her a few rather hard whacks on her ass. Thereafter she was ordered down on her knees, to take off her top and suck his dick until it got hard as stone. When his dick was hard as expected, he undressed, laid down on his back on the bed and had her, still dressed in the skirt, stockings and high heels, to ride him hard until he did cum. After that she was allowed to take of her skirt but not the high heels. He must been eating Viagra enough for a giant for he recovered very soon and thereafter had fucked her several times in different positions. She had to suck him hard after each time. The new experiences of been sex submissive to a demanding man gave her a few orgasms at their first fucks but soon her expected romantic night was getting to a night of horror when he made attempts to penetrate her virgin ass. Her loud scream of horror got him to stop his attempts but he punished her with two hard whacks on her bottoms. She wanted to go home but with more than a half bottle of Champagne in her she didn't dare to drive at home. She was his sex slave that night. Not much sleeping.

When she arrived the room had been in semi-darkness because he wanted to watch them in the wardrobe door mirror, but after a couple of hours when he wanted to fuck in total darkness she still had to wear her stockings and high heels. In the morning when she was already late to go home in time he did stop her in the door and demanded to fuck her from behind over the small desk. She knew I was waiting for the car and therefore she didn't stop along the road to change to her jeans. Her plan was to go in via the garage and do a quick change there. Bu an angry me standing at the road made everything different. Of course, she decided to never see him again but pretend to look forward too their next date in her messages.

She got a chock when I told her about her about Robert and sleeping talk. She understood that I knew something was wrong because I was acting in very cold manner against her after the Monday morning. She understood I was collecting clues but didn't think I had her phone because I didn't say anything about it. Her attempt to snogging had nothing to do with Robert's order of having me to lick his cum. She had taking a more than one hour long shower and washing her clean. She just felt guilty and wanted to feel my love again. The Saturday evening at the neighbours had been a real pain for her.

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,376 Followers
12