Volvo Shows A Clue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,376 Followers

Then she began to ask me about Lena and I told her the truth. The ashen grey colour in her face lightened a little when I told her that for the time being I had no further plans for Lena.

My only plans was for the evening. I phoned Hans and told him that Lisa agreed to came with me to the junction and be there before 9 PM. Hans told me even I had to everything by myself there will be a back up team for the safety of Lisa if things went out of my control.

We didn't say much during the trip and at the junction we parked so Robert didn't see us arrive. I switched on my mobile phone, put a wireless headphone in my ear and dialled Hans who told me that Robert was alone in his room..

At No.14 Lisa, dressed in the same whorish outfit as on the last Monday, knocked on the door and when Robert, through the spy-hole, saw her standing alone outside he opened the door and greeted her with, "welcome bitch". Then I made a quick rush from behind the door and hit him hard in the solar plexus, took a grip in his neck and mashed his nose against my knee. Thereafter I gave him a hard kick on his balls. He was out of the game within a few seconds. I dragged him into the room and throw him onto the bed and taped his hands behind his back and told Hans, "Everything OK"

Lisa was in chock and didn't say anything. She knew I been a paratrooper but never known I was trained and able to such violence and it was so easy for me to give this "dangerous" Robert an unforgettable lesson. I examined the room and found a briefcase, opened it and found a binder and some books, a laptop computer, an expensive digital camera, two mobile phones, one of them was a cheap new one. Probably Lisa's payment for her virgin ass. When I formatted the laptop hard disk I heard some cursing from the bed. I put a small motel soap in his mouth, gave him order to eat it for cleaning his mouth from all the dirty words he said and written to Lisa. I even gave him a good advise, "You damn creep, never think an paratrooper is a wimp and never fuck or try to blackmail a paratroopers wife again!" Thereafter I opened the used phone and took its card and the memory from the camera. I put everything back in the briefcase and did long pee into it.

Robert had no further objections and Lisa was still in chock. Doing this I got a message from Hans, "A camera-man is coming, everything OK." I replied "Everything OK"

Within a few seconds there was a knock on the door. I warned Robert for any sound from his mouth and lay a towel over his face and then asked Lisa to open the door. In came a man in the motel's uniform wearing a video camera and tripod. He greeted Lisa with. "Hi handsome, so you're my new star, good girl, very nice legs." When he came in to the room he saw Robert on the bed and froze for a second. I hit him hard on his solar plexus and then on the chin, he fell like a log and lay still. I told Hans "camera-man sleeping" and then told Lisa "Take a look at the pimp your dear Robert sold you to" Lisa was ash grey and puked on him when he lay there. I took his camera went out and smashed it hard into the concrete several times. Went in again and took the mans wallet, found an ID card, noted his name and social service number put it back in the wallet which I laid on the vomit. Put the "Don't disturb " sign on the door, locked the door and threw the key. Told Hans "It's over, everything OK" Took Lisa with me and left for home. She didn't say a word during the drive home.

Sanji found some more pictures both of Lisa and one other women on the camera memory and messages to Lisa and a few other women on the phone card. We sent a messages and told them that if Robert had deleted his naughty pictures. Neither Robert nor the pimp did any attempts to connect the police.

Epilogue: Hans connected the hospital security and together they put such a pressure on Robert's employer that he got fired from his job for avoiding a scandal for his attempts to blackmail and pimp a nurse he met during his work at the hospital. Even the camera-man in the motel staff got fired. It was found out that he was pimping a young East European cleaner to the motel guests and who knows what plans he and Robert had for Lisa. Robert's employer paid Lisa a fair amount as a compensation for her silence to avoid a scandal. My feelings was a mess. I was surprised how fragile, what I thought, a happy marriage could be. If the new car hadn't given a clue and if this Robert been a good normal guy their affair could continued for months and years. Or she could left me for him after a while.

Even Lisa was in mess, fearing a divorce. She suggested a week at the Canary Islands with the whole family to calm down and think about the future. We went to a nice apartment hotel at southern Tenerife, rented a car and spent the days with the kids at the theme parks and at the playa. At the evenings when the kids were sleeping Lisa and I used to sip wine and talk about the day and made plans for the next day. None of us ever mentioned Robert or Lena. But on the fourth evening she had tears in her eyes and asked me if I wanted to talk about it. I replied that my only interest was the future not the past. Crying she asked if she was included in my future. I told her love is stronger than hate and I wanted nullity of our marriage from this very moment. She agreed. That night we both got the best sex of our lives.

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,376 Followers
12