Von Estate Stories

Story Info
When the FBI gets to close...Kathy.
1.2k words
3.77
16.6k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
greasy963
greasy963
11 Followers

New series that I am starting with my characters.

*****

Christina set in her office looking over the secure emails for the day. They normally got a few, most of which were normally just updates on subjects they had trained and worked with while some where information on the shipments coming in. Today was a little different, one emailed stuck out to her:

To the keepers of the Von Estate:

My name is James Buchannan, I was turned to your Estate by some clients of yours. I would like to arrange a meeting with your staff to possible set up a chance for us to do business together. I have the subjects in question and just wish for your services to be performed.

I understand the cost structure. I am willing to make the payment in the proper checking account for the first meeting. I have been told the initial meeting is priced at two thousand dollars. The funds are ready for transfer when you contact me.

I look forward to meeting you.

Sincerely

J Buchannan.

Christina set staring at the screen thinking about the email. This email didn't come though the normal channels. She didn't know what to think. She forwarded the email to Mistress Michelle for to read. Within in a few moments I heard the clicking of heels coming from the entrance of the dungeon. Michelle entered he office reading the email on her cell phone with Alexis close behind.

"Is this for real?" Michelle asked.

"As far as I can tell, I asked for payment and it has been sent."

"Good, set the meeting up for the local coffee shop, send Amanda with some of our armed guards, but tell them no latex."

"You got it Mistress." As Christina got up kissing her Mistress then leaving the office to find Amanda.

Christian caught up with Amanda outside the kitchen. Amanda was the youngest girl at the Estate, being twenty two years old. Her job was to keep the Estate clean. She was one of two that could not just be used by anyone. If anyone tried they answered to Michelle, if they were still in one piece seeing how she is a black belt in Taekwondo. Christina told Amanda about the meeting and what time it was set for.

"Take a few armed guards with you just in case. Make sure that they stay far enough back that they are not seen. And per Miss Michelle no latex at all."

"Well take all the fun out of it Christina." Stated Amanda.

The time for the meeting came and Amanda left with two guards. Seeing her in just business outfit in no latex was strange. After a few hours Amanda returned from the meeting. The look on her face told the three something. Christina, Michelle, and Alexis joined Amanda in the sun room to hear the recap of the meeting. Amanda started by telling them that James was followed in. She went on to tell that James tried to hide that he knew them, but it didn't work. James told Amanda that he had a male subject that was his submissive but needed training.

"Something just doesn't feel right Miss Michelle." Amanda stated.

"I agree Miss." Christina piped in.

"They need to be thought not to mess with us." Alexis said

Michelle nodded her head rubbing a gloved latex hand on her chin, "Have his subject be here in the next few days and come through the front doors. Charge them full training price but use the dummy account so I can't be raced to us."

Christina nodded and walked off to make the arrangements. As she did Alexis started at Christina's ass, being snapped back to the world by Michelle giggling. "It is a cute one isn't?" Michelle asked smiling.

With that Alexis let out a small giggle as Amanda stood and headed for her room, "I need to get some latex on, I hate not wearing it."

A few days later James and his submissive arrived at the front door. Michelle Von Dutch greeted them showing them in. Alexis and A house girl showed James's submissive, Kevin, to a second room. Michelle and James talked for hours. During this time Amanda approached and told Michelle and James that Kevin was ready for viewing in is new outfit. Michelle led James and Amanda to a viewing room, allowing James to enter first. "Are you ready to see the new Kevin?" James smiled as Amanda turned on the room lights, and his eyes went to fear.

There in a red bed room set a girl with the look of fear on her face. Her blonde hair was a mess. She was in a black latex dress, thigh high black stockings, and black high heels. She looked at the mirror wall not able to see James, Michelle, and Amanda.

"What did you do to him!" yelled James.

"Keep watching." Snickered Michelle

As she said that Christina and Alexis entered the room. Kevin still not knowing what was going on, Alexi's stock wat appeared to be a data cable with a needle in on the end of it. Christian hit a button on the other end of the cable and Kevin's face showed nothing but pain for a few minutes then nothing. Alexis removed the cable as her and Christina left the room. Kevin opened his eyes smiling and studied his body.

"What the hell this is what I paid for!"

"You didn't pay for anything, the tax payers of the United States did." Michelle stated.

The look on James face was that of horror. His color was gone. "I don't know what you are talking about."

"Yes you do. You and Kev... I mean Kathy work for the FBI. You think we don't know. When you walked though my front door, two things happened. One you both were ran though facial software, we know both your histories. Second there was a scanner that looked over your body. So the chips for your GPS and recorders were scrambled. No one knows where you are, and also the history was destroyed so no one knows where you have been for the past twenty four hours."

"Just let us go, we won't say anything. Me and Kevin will jus disappear. Please I have a family."

"Well if you can get Kathy to leave go ahead, Kevin is gone. Her mind has been rewritten to be Kathy my Chef."

James tried to talk to Kevin though an intercom, but learned that what Michelle told him was true.

"Just drink this and this day will be forgotten. You will wake up in your bed. Take the FBI off my case or the next one to visit my red room will be you."

With that James drunk the liquid and blacked out with in minutes. He woke up at home with the memory of only what was last said echoing in his head. He destroyed the files on Von Estates so the FBI would have to start over. James promptly retired from the agency.

Kathy however has been the best cook the Von Estate has ever had, she is under Michelle and Christina's protection from all visitors.

greasy963
greasy963
11 Followers