Vongformed Jedi Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good Jeedai," Yamtsa Lah told her as she held the rest position. "You will only assume this position when given the command poon ugg, or you are tied to this senalak."

"Dwi Yamtsa," Jaina tried to answer through her gag. She didn't even consider raising her head. Yamtsa Lah seemed to understand what she meant, in spite of the gag.

Less than a minute later, she heard a familiar voice talking with Yamtsa Lah. Even though her tizowyrms only allowed her to understand gibberish—except for the nameJeedai—Jaina recognized the newcomer as Intendant Ona Domain Lah.


"Alright, Jeedai, rest time is over," Intendant Lah said as she pulled her to her feet by her reins. "It's time for me to take you out for a run."

Jaina quickly climbed to her feet. She still couldn't believe she was being forced to haul around anyone that wanted to hop into the vhlor that was harnessed to her waist cincher. At least she knew who her first rider was though. She also couldn't deny how aroused she felt at being so helpless—and being used like this. Jaina felt the poles shift as Intendant Lah settled into the vhlor. She took as deep as breath as she could with her waist cinicher and gag, and ran through a Jedi calming exercise to prepare herself. Then she felt the sting of a sadostaff on her ass, and she promptly took off running.

Intendant Lah wasn't quite Yamtsa Lah's equal with the sadostaff, but she still managed to land most of her strikes on Jaina's ass or upper thighs. She did hit her tail a couple of times though. The butt-plug responded by painfully stinging her asshole with dozens of tiny cilia. Jaina quickly learned that she would rather be whipped that allow her tail to take the lash. Unfortunately she couldn't control where Intendant Lah's sadostaff struck. It wasn't long before another strike landed on Jaina's tail, causing her to be painfully stung again.

Jaina still had no idea where they were going; she simply ran while Intendant Lah controlled where she went, and whipped her every other stride or so.

After several minutes of jogging swiftly while Intendant Lah whipped her from the vhlor, Jaina began to wonder why they just didn't tell her torun, orgo faster, or something like that. Then she decided that they probably just preferred to whip her instead. After another strike of Intendant Lah's sadostaff, Jaina decided that she probably preferred it to just being told to run too, other than the occasional painful lashes to her tail; not that they asked her opinion.

A couple of minutes later Jaina felt a much harder strike on her ass than the other ones Intendant Lah had been giving her. Jaina immediately increased her speed, but her next blow as just as hard. Jaina obediently ran faster, practically sprinting, and hoping she didn't hit her tail with one of these blows.

Intendant Lah kept her at that pace nearly a minute. Then she gently pulled back on her reins to slow her back down to a swift jog, and kept her there the rest of the run. Jaina had no idea where they went, but she estimated they were only out about fifteen minutes. Finally they stopped back at Domain Lah's compound—at least Jaina assumed that's where they were at, she was still blindfolded after all—and Intendant Lah climbed out of the vhlor.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ End of Chapter 3 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote me a five, and leave me feedback, public or via email.

12