Voodoo Bayou

Story Info
Traveling man loses his way at Mardi Gras.
2.7k words
4.34
19.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You land at the airport not knowing what to expect. You've heard a lot of stories about this city. The people, the food, the music, the nightlife, the mysterious past and voodoo that is New Orleans has you curious.

You are taking in as much as you can during the cab ride to the your hotel. It is early in the afternoon and the streets are filled with people of every kind lost in all of the festivities of Mardi Gras. The music was loud everywhere and the costumes were even louder. Wild colors and feathers danced everywhere with almost everyone in extreme make-up or extravagant masks to match the attire.

You hurry at the hotel to unpack and join in the celebrating. The streets of The French Quarter are calling you and you are excited to answer.

You head out with plans for a bite to eat and a few drinks, maybe a club just to check out some of the local culture. You see lots of places but nothing that pulls you away from the crowd. Then one of the shops catches your attention. The display windows show off some costumes, many different beads and normal gift paraphernalia. Some shelves were lined with dolls. Others had bottles of potions of all kinds. There were potions that promise every thing from curing a headache to changing the color of your eyes. You find one that you must have. It is a small bottle marked 'SLAVE OF SEX'. The saleswoman warns you to be careful. It works and is potent. Only a few drops are needed.

"What exactly does it do?" You inquire.

She grins and tells you that true potions work with the body chemistry of the user. It is a different experience for everyone. They can bring out the secrets about oneself that you didn't know were there. She cautions again to its potency, "Drop a few drops in a drink or on your tongue and that is all that needed." You thank her for the info and turn to leave.

You find a place to grab a bite to eat. You choose a seat allowing you to still watch the events outside. You order the local special and a cocktail while you wait. The food was extremely spicy and it took a few more cocktails to even dent the burn on your tongue. You order a final drink and take out your recent purchase.

You recall the woman's warning then giggle quietly and think to yourself, 'Potions. Huh! I doubt anything will happen.' You pour about half of the bottle into your drink and take the next 10 -- 15 minutes to finish it.

You exit the pub and immediately realize that you are not in the same place as when you entered. You turn around confused to reenter the door and find it locked. You assume you came out a back door because you can still hear the drone of the crowd and the music of the streets. You just don't see them. You start to look for an ally that will lead you back to the main party.

This back ally type was a dark place. The few street lanterns were dim and yellow. The people here were not as many but wearing darker costumes and masks. You notice that things seem to be moving in slow motion. The faces you see don't seem to see you at all. You stop and lean back against the wall to light a smoke and collect your thoughts. Your mind is fuzzy and you are not sure if it is the cocktails or your added ingredient to the final one. You smile to yourself at the thought and fumble for your lighter. You look up to light your smoke and see two women standing in front of you.

Both women are tall and in full dress costumes. One woman has long red hair bouncing over her shoulder and resting on her full breasts. Her eyes were green, almost emerald with a majestic glare through her mask. The other one was a blonde with ice blue eyes that seemed to pierce right through you. She had an enchanting way when she looked at you. She seemed to be from a mythical fairy tail.

Your head swirling, you're not sure if you really see these women. You say hello and ask if they might know the way back to your hotel. They both smile and offer to walk with you. They each take an arm and start to escort you down the street. You feel like you are in a trance.

The alluring scent of the ladies is overtaking your senses. You start to see flashes of images of these women in many different sexual situations, creating a sly smirk to cross your face.

The ladies turn you down a side street and quickly pull you inside the first door. It's pitch black inside as you blink and strain your eyes to adjust. But it was no use. Dark is all there was to see.

Panic or fear never was a thought. The tonic running through your veins has your mind and body oblivious and completely unconcerned with what happens to you. Whether it was pain or pleasure, you were ready to submit fully to it or them. You were ready to indulge the ladies every desire or demand.

You feel one slide a blindfold over your eyes from behind you just in case your eyes adjusted more than they wanted. When she feels the blindfold is in place, the other one kisses you hard. Your hands reach for her but before you have the time to clutch her, you feel a hard smack land on your cheek. All you could do is gasp and release a small moan.

You feel the hands behind you go from gently sliding a blindfold over your eyes to quickly and forcefully pulling your hands down. In a single motion, your hands were being pulled behind your back. You try to ask for just one touch but feel another smack before you finish your request.

Following that smack, the same hand grabs your shirt until you start to stagger forward. She pulls you about ten steps then stops. She turns you and tears open your shirt. You hear buttons fly and bounce before rolling to a scattered stop.

You feel a set of sharp nails rake your chest. Simultaneous with the set behind you rake your back. That magic mixture has your senses past anything you've previously experienced.

The front set of velvet claws was making short work of unfastening your bottoms, while the set behind you was adjusting your subdued arms. As soon as you feel the slack in your ties, you attempt another chance at a touch. Denied again by a sharp smack. Each woman grabs an arm and holds them straight out to your sides.

You try to speak, but only moans and mumbled pleas are vocalized.

You are pushed back into something that feels like cold leather. Your arms are then strapped into place, up and out to your sides. Your legs are lifted one at a time to remove your pants. You feel your feet placed onto some kind of elevated step. Next, you feel your ankles being strapped down, legs slightly apart. Another strap is placed around your upper legs to ensure your immobility. You hear the ladies step back. Then you hear a click sound and the cold leather starts to lean back with you strapped to it. You are tilted but not flat when it stops.

Now you are truly at their mercy or their torture. You hear a door open and close nearby. The only sound is your accelerated breathing barely being heard over your rapidly pounding heartbeat in your chest. Just as you start to wonder how long you've been left in this state, you hear a door again. Your amplified senses pick up a whiff of a new scent. The reaction of the new scent with your potion is too intoxicating for your nose and you start to lose control.

You start to beg before it comes any closer to you. "Please let me feel you. I beg to bring you endless pleasure." You continue. "Please let me taste you. I crave to taste your juice on my tongue. Oh Please!"

She reaches out and takes your stiff cock in hand causing your mouth to gasp open. Before a sound could escape, a ball gag is inserted into your gaping mouth. Now, you can only output moans around this new device.

The feel of these new unknown fingers holding your hard piece almost made you shoot instantly. She squeezes tightly and leans close. You feel her breath on your skin just inches away from your ear. Still gripping you, she tells you," This is now mine and completely under MY control. If it does not obey my command, it will be punished. If it goes soft before I am finished with it, it will be disciplined. Finally, if you spill that liquid before you are ordered to do so, your reprimand will be extreme. Do you understand me, slave?"

Three of your five senses are twisting you beyond reality. You hear her seductive voice in your ear. You smell her intense aroma all around you. You feel her power holding yours in her grasp. You wish you could see her. You yearn to taste her, any part of her.

You manage a whimper around your mouth toy in attempt to answer her question.

You feel her hands run up the front of your body. She pinches your already tingling nipples. You flinch causing her to pinch harder, enjoying your pain. She momentarily releases one. Then you feel her pinch replaced with what you believe is a nipple clamp. The belief is confirmed when you feel the naked nipple also get clamped. You whimper again and moan louder than you have so far this mystical night.

The sounds of your helplessness must drive her even more. The louder you get, the more she works you. She now has your hardness in her hands again. She holds the base with one hand and runs her fingers on the other up the length of your shaft. The shivers through every part of your body did not go unnoticed. As her finger reached your tiny slit, she paused. Her fingertip rubbed in small circles. It felt wet. You feel a hard smack and you knew she could feel the pre-cum you unknowingly let ooze forth. The smack left a burning sensation on your cheek and you craved more of her heat.

Her hands return to your cock and start to stroke it. She pauses to add lube and you can't help but jerk under her touch from the cool feel of the liquid mixed with the heat from her hands. You know she must feel your throbbing as her oiled hands slid up and down. They are getting faster, tighter around you. You can't take it. You want to shoot so badly. You need to. Your hips buck under your strap with her every stroke. She can tell you are close. She flicks the tip a few times and just as your moans reach the pitch of no return, you feel a strong smack against your swollen balls. Your hips try to buck harder. She releases you and you feel another strap placed around your chest. This one feels slightly wider and is a bit tighter than the others.

You are still unknowing (or caring) if this is really happening.

You hear that click sound again and you were moving again. It moved slowly and you realized you were not being leaned back flat. You were being tilted forward. The motion stopped before you were completely flat.

Now you hang there strapped to a leather contraption with no idea what is going to happen to you. Next, you hear snaps being undone and feel air on your now exposed backside. She has removed a small section of your tilted restraint table. Leaving you completely vulnerable. Your untouched posterior open for whatever she can imagine to do to it.

Your senses were already in overdrive and now she was approaching an undiscovered region of your body. Even if you did object, there was no chance of acting on it at this point. You did not want to admit you were enjoying her torture, especially to her.

Quickly after you feel the air on your backside, you feel a heated full swing smack across both cheeks. You managed a muffled moan. More followed that first smack. Each one was harder than the last. She soon had your ass burning. It felt amazing.

You feel a burn soothed by a cool liquid. The cool wet solution flows down your ass crack as she holds you apart. Her hands are forceful as she rubs in this wet ooze.

One hand is still rubbing the wet fluid into your virgin ass while the other is stroking your unyielding erection. Next, without warning, knowing you are relaxed, she slides what feels like two fingers into your fresh hole. You are amazed at this new sensation beyond response.

You try to moan with no result. You try to move with no avail. The insertion took your breath. She worked your tightness loose as she increased her speed. Her fingers were penetrating your unseasoned fruit, fast and as deep as she could get them. She continued to probe a while then stopped. Before you could react, you felt her fingers replaced. The next feeling experience was almost frightful.

She entered you again. This time you know it is not her fingers. She has slid a rubber cock into your entrance to its' end. You take all of it and feel you will almost pass out from the painful pleasure. While one hand strokes your cock, the other one takes you, all of you. She probes your opening without remorse. Her strokes on your stiff member are relentless. You can feel every inch being slid in and out of you. You want it harder, faster. As you think it, she delivers it. You are convinced she can read your every thought. You don't know how much longer you can hold out before release your hot spray of jism everywhere. You want to erupt and could at any moment.

She keeps pumping her cock toy in and out of your cave. All you can do is moan and whimper around your mouthful. You would add begging if were able. You would beg for her to never stop torturing you. You feel her add more lube and increase her speed.

It's sending you to a realm you've never been and one from which you never want to return.

She has full power over you. She is completely masterful in her skills to control your every move, feeling, and even thoughts.

Her other hand is still attacking the head of your solid cock. Your hips buck as hard as they can in your secured state. She has no idea how close you are to disobeying her final command or warning. Then again, she probably knows exactly how close you are. You don't know which gifted hand of hers will make you lose it first, the one jerking your organ vigorously or the one slamming your newly violated tunnel.

The exact moment it entered your mind, you heard that enchanting voice again. It almost startled you. The only other sounds for so long were your own. You hear three words, "CUM NOW, SLAVE!!" Without delay, your throbbing pillar bursts forth a fountain of your hot juice. It came from the innermost pith of your body. The gag was an advantage at that point. Your screams would have been heard for miles. Your eyes roll back and you feel your entire body convulsing. You can feel your ass pulsating as it clinches it's invader. Every breath takes you higher into this foreign euphoria.

THE NEXT MORNING....

You lay in bed awake with a smile on your face. You can recall every feeling of the night's pleasures and pains. Trying to determine if you were hallucinating. You must have been. It was a dream! What a dream!! As you turn to get up and start the day, you notice something lying on the chair.

You pick up two masks. You feel a chill run up your body as you recognize the masks of your two beautiful captors that delivered you to their Mistress and trainer of slavery. You smile again and promise yourself to return to the voodoo bayou.