Voodoo Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ma'am?" Janice questioned with a shy smile as the teen moved under the table and between her legs.

"I see you're taking to your new life as a lesbian," Krystal said.

"When in Rome," Janice shrugged as the teen's tongue made contact.

Krystal laughed as she agreed, "I couldn't agree more." After a pause she said, "See that line up there?"

"Um, yeah," Janice said, seeing seven or eight girls lined up in front of a door.

"That is the line for Big Rosie," Krystal explained.

"Who's Big Rosie?" Janice asked intrigued, moaning softly in response to the teen tongue.

"A big black woman with huge tits and the tastiest cunt in the entire world," Krystal answered.

"That seems a rather extreme proclamation," Janice pointed out, glancing up at the long line-up, fascinated that women would line up to eat anyone's pussy.

"You can't leave here before you taste pussy perfection," Krystal said.

"I already did," Janice smiled playfully.

"I'm pretty confident I'm a close number two," Krystal said.

Janice studied the line-up of obviously eager women and asked, "All those women are standing in line to eat a black woman's pussy?"

"Yep," Krystal nodded, "I've done so many times."

"Wow!" Janice said, as the teen continued slowly licking her pussy... clearly in it for the long haul. Janice wasn't anywhere near an orgasm, but she was a very happy resident of the Land of Euphoria.

Krystal agreed, "For you, everything today is Wow! I love it!"

"Like riding a Sybian in front of complete strangers," Janice said, still in awe she'd actually done that.

"And winning," Krystal pointed out.

"And then going down on my best friend," Janice smiled, "and tasting you come!" now completely comfortable with saying that, in having done that.

"And being a natural at it too," Krystal complimented.

"Really?" Janice asked, knowing she'd gotten her off, but not knowing how good she was.

Krystal nodded, "I would have thought you were a veteran lesbian."

"Well, I hope to one day be one," Janice said, admitting out loud what she was feeling inside just as the teen slid a finger inside her.

"Oh, you can practice on me every day," Krystal promised.

"Oh, God!" Janice moaned, the teen now blowing a tight stream of cool air on her clit while fingering her.

"I'm happy you're excited about that," Krystal teased, knowing it wasn't her statement, but Jessica.

"So good," Janice said, closing her eyes and grabbing both of Krystal's hands for balance and support.

"She's a great cunt muncher," Krystal nodded, watching her best friend's face as she prepared to come. God, she's beautiful!

Janice just allowed the teen's fingers and tongue to do their magic while she continued to grasp Krystal's hands tightly and began to moan constantly, the two women now staring into each other's eyes, sharing Janice's virgin experience until she came... squirting all over the girl beneath the table.

Krystal rode out the storm, grasping her hands reassuringly, sharing this intense and brand new experience with her old friend who was now also her newest pet, then sat back and finished her drink as she watched Janice recover.

Jessica crawled out, her face soaked, and said, "Thank you, ma'am."

Krystal looked at the teen's face and realized, "Janice! You're a squirter!"

"Definitely," the teen nodded.

"Delicious," Krystal smiled.

"Yes, that too," the teen agreed, before turning and walking away.

"Well, let's go annoy some hungry women," Krystal said.

"What do you mean?" Janice asked, still feeling the aftershocks of her orgasm... a woman, even a young one, definitely a million times better than a man at licking pussy.

"Go use your pass," Krystal said.

"I'm not sure I want to," Janice said, suddenly feeling exhausted.

"No one refuses Big Rosie," Krystal said, before adding, "Besides, I wasn't asking, I was telling you."

"You were, were you?" Janice asked coyly.

"Who's in charge?" Krystal asked, standing up imperiously.

"You are, Mistress," Janice answered, but briefly pondered her situation, wanting to be sure of this. Krystal knows I'm submissive because I always follow her lead and because of our many talks over the years, and she knows what I need. Krystal knows me better than anyone else on earth. Krystal always has my back. She's proven time and again I can trust her. Yes, I do need a Mistress and I'm damn lucky to have Krystal willing to fill those shoes.

"Or to say it more thoroughly," Janice continued, "Mistress, I'm yours; I'm your property and I love this hierarchy. Do with me what thou wilt."

"Good girl," Krystal said, taking her new girlfriend's hand and leading her upstairs.

"Anything for you, Mistress," Janice said, wanting to emphasize she was all in.

Krystal stopped, turned around, took Janice's two hands in her own and looking her seriously in the eye said, "Janice, I have to level with you; this is very important to me. You know I really want this. I really want you."

"Me too," Janice said, shivering slightly.

"I mean I want this to be more than just sex," Krystal said, suddenly vulnerable. "I want to be more to you than only a Mistress. I don't want that to be my only role."

"I don't know what you're trying to tell me, but I think I like it," Janice admitted, butterflies in her stomach, just like they often fluttered there when she was on first dates with potential boyfriends, "please say on."

"I want you to be my pet in the bedroom, but my girlfriend in public," Krystal continued, laying it all out there.

Janice paused, on the verge of asking a million questions, but realized that Krystal had just said it all. Feeling a complete warmth inside her, a belonging, even a completion, she nodded, "I want that too."

"I love you, Janice," Krystal declared.

"I love you too, Janice replied, "I didn't know it till tonight, but I love you with all my heart, Krystal."

Then they held each other and kissed.

So tender and sweet.

When Krystal broke away, she was back to Mistress Krystal as she said, "Now, my pet girlfriend, let's go watch you eat some black cunt."

Janice laughed, "Yes, my Mistress and lover."

They walked hand in hand to the door and showed the woman at the front the pass.

The middle aged woman cursed, "Fuck, you've got to be kidding me."

Krystal shrugged, lifted up her skirt, and said, guiding the woman to the ground, "Snack on this until it's your turn."

"Might as well," the woman sighed, burying her face in Krystal's cunt.

Janice and Krystal kissed until Big Rosie screamed from behind the door, "That's it, bitch, fuck!"

A minute later a tiny Chinese woman came out with a big smile on her shiny wet face and walked away.

Krystal smiled as she pushed the woman's head away, "Let's go in."

Big Rosie smiled, "Krystal, long time, no eat."

Krystal closed the door and said, "So true. This is my girlfriend Janice."

"Yes, I thought you were hot on the Sybian," Big Rosie said.

Janice had been staring at the massive black breasts and her spread legs... enamoured by the clear pink that stood out so much better in contrast to the surrounding blackness. "You did?"

Big Rosie pointed to the wall and the TV. "I see everything."

"Oh," Janice nodded.

"Now get over here and let's see what you can do," summoned Big Rosie.

"You're only pussy number two for Janice," Krystal said, as her girlfriend/pet got on all fours and moved between the large woman's legs, entranced by the glistening pinkness.

"Really? Delightful," Big Rosie said, as she looked down at Janice. "Well sweetie, you're in for a treat."

"Yes, Mistress," Janice nodded, before she extended her tongue and licked.

"Mistress," Big Rosie laughed hard in appreciation. "Already! She's a keeper."

Krystal nodded, as she reached in her purse and the voodoo doll and slid a finger inside it.

"Oh fuck," Janice moaned into the delicious pussy that was everything Krystal had said it was, as she felt a finger slide inside her...unaware there wasn't actually anything there.

Krystal then decided she didn't need the voodoo doll anymore. She pulled her finger out, moved behind her new girlfriend, crawled underneath her and licked.

And for fifteen minutes, Janice licked Big Rosie. She probed every inch of her pussy. She ate her asshole. She came on Krystal's face. Then she finally received the greatest treat a lesbian can have... Big Rosie's cum flooding her mouth.

A taste that was fruity... tangy... sweet.

Pussy perfection.

Big Rosie then offered Krystal an off-the-books pussy treat, one she couldn't refuse.

So Janice crawled beneath Krystal and pleasured her Mistress/girlfriend as Krystal had a midnight snack.

After Big Rosie and Krystal came one more time each... the two lovers said goodbye... adjusted their clothing more or less... and headed out of the club hand in hand.

Once outside, Krystal smiled, "What a beautiful full moon, darling."

Janice slapped Krystal's ass and howled. "OhhhWooooohh!"

THE END