Voodude Ch. 01

Story Info
Guy gets ahold of a lucky voodoo coin.
1.8k words
3.77
14.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story contains mixture of fiction and fact. What is and what is not everyone can decide for themselves Anyways I did this first chapter to get the idea out and see what the reaction to it is. I hope to improve my writing and any reviews and constructive critiques are much appreciated.

*

Sure sure, we all wish for that magical spot of luck that will spiffy up our lives in one or more areas. Such as having good luck with the opposite sex, winning the lottery, getting that promotion, doing well at school, and so on. I always saw people with these natural gifts for getting what they wanted, like a certain talent, looks, or just plain luck that gets them everything served on a golden platter.

Obviously I'm not one of those people...

My name is Martin Stevens, 20 year old guy volunteer working in New Orleans. Caucasian, five foot four inches, brown curly hair, brown eyes. I travel around to different areas with a team of volunteers, working on different projects. Plus get to check out the local areas and shops.

Which is what I was doing yesterday, touring the shop nearby Bourbon street. When I came across a shop entrance that seemed like it would be very easy to miss if you were not paying attention. By the looks of it, it was just like the other occult voodoo shops around those streets, which enticed my interests. I opened the small creaky door and heard a jingle of the bell to let the shop owner know of customers entering. A moment later the shopkeeper appeared from the back room, as soon as he saw me he rushed over, "Good, you're the first customer, here have a free gift." With that out of his pocket he pulled out a strange coin, with various little designs on it where it seemed some images leaped off it but then again they were not there at all in the center of these designs was a hole with a string tied through it to make a necklace.

"What is it" I asked looking between it and the shop owner.

"It will bring you all the luck you could possibly want, money, fame, women, all of it, plus stops disease including stds and doesn't allow any woman you bed while wearing it to get pregnant. All the perks and no responsibilities. The only thing is, any woman that you have taken to bed will want it afterwards. If they take it you are cursed to marry that woman and then your life will return to normal as long as you remain married to that woman until death due you part as they say."

The shop owner suddenly thrust the coin into my pocket. "Now get out of here before my accursed wife finds out that I gave the coin away." With that he spun me around, sent me out the door, and locked it.

Yeah rather odd experience right? It only gets weirder though in a good way I suppose.

You see, on my way back to my sponsored housing in Algiers from Bourbon street, every which way people wanted to make conversation with me. The doormen to the adult clubs would literally grab me off the street and throw me into the club, where all the women kept making offers that I was too embarrassed to take at the time. Not only that but various restaurants tried to invite me in for a free meal, stores wanted to give me free items, so on and so forth. Eventually I get back to my sponsored housing out of breath when I hear someone calling me from the living room. Catching my breath I walked in to see a volunteer from one of the other teams around here. Her name was Nessa, and she was the ebony beauty of a crush I had since joining this volunteer service. Dark skin, almost light brown curly long hair, full set of lips and bright eyes.

"Hey you, I was just about to call, I was bored sitting at my place so I decided to walk over here." She said springing up from the couch.

"Long walk, so why are you here?"

"Well cause I heard that you guys had an attic only you seem to be able to open, mind if we go check it out?

I shrugged, "Sure..." With that I signaled up the stairs and started climbing them with her shadowing my steps. When I got to the door I did my simple trick to open it, all which was lifting the door slightly and kicking it with enough force. Eventually it budged and we got to go in.

" Well this is it, just a few pictures, a bowling ball, some empty boxes, and plenty of fiberglass." I shrugged, then from behind me, I heard the door slamming shut, turning around in the shock that the door had shut, however the instant I turn around my lips were smothered by hers.

Now let me restate this, she is one of the two crushes I have had in this past year. With that one kiss I almost melted right then and there into a puddle of incomprehensible goo. Not literally of course. However she seemed to be taking plenty of initiative for the both of us as she pulled out of the kiss just enough to say, "It is just too hot up here for clothes. " With that she flung her shirt back and started ripping mine off. I didn't know rather to stop her or to just let things happen, but the head below the belt decided to take charge of that decision as it sprang to full attention.

Brain:" What the heck is going on!? Is that coin seriously doing all this? Then I should stop this."

Heart: "Yeah you know, we don't love this chick, she's just got a hot body and is fun to hang out with."

Stomach:" Hey you guys, hopefully we don't get stuck in here, cause I'm starting to get hungry."

Penis:"All your base belong to us, we're taking this chick on, all thoughts of not taking this chance are overruled."

Brain: "Ah hell, Amen to that!"

With that I put more of my own passion into that topless kiss and grabbed a handful of her hair, thrusting my tongue between her lips as I started to forcefully explore the warmness of her mouth, and she returned the favor. After some time with that she broke away, undoing my pants with as much speed as she could muster, she yanked them and my boxers down, shoving me onto the ground. That point her lips seemed to home in on my raging stiff cock as she jumped down on it. Man did she give a good suck, her hair tossing around with her lips wrapped around my cock was a gorgeous sight. At full size mine was 5'7 and she fit it into her mouth and throat. I will also admit that while I was no virgin to sex, I certainly was not a pro and felt ready to bust both my nuts into her mouth. It didn't take long with her technique to drink up what I had to offer. Now my one true strength in that department is that unlike some guys, I stay stiff as long as I need. She was wearing her khaki shorts which I had soon unbuttoned using one hand while forcing her into a very wet French kiss. After throwing down her shorts I picked her up, knocking over a picture frame, and bracing her against a wall. At which time I went down on her succulent flower as she threw her legs over my shoulders. Our sweat dripping down in waves from our sex and the heat on the attic as the smell of the both of us filled the room. Once I had sucked on her juices to my hearts content, I continued to hold her up as I brought my member to her entrance. I looked up at her and she spat out, " Do it!" to which I answered her by shoving myself into her as fast and hard as I could. Mind you my member may be average size in length, but it is not skinny neither. In fact in that department I was plenty wide causing her to tense up and shout in pain as I thrust into her, but after a few thrusts she started enjoying it, drooling at the pleasure of the moment. Wrapping her legs around my waist bringing me more into her, and grabbing my head in a sloppy makeout, she started orgasm. Even with my climax to her previous suck off her orgasm started milking me as my body jerked my hips forward and continued to push with all its strength into her as I wasted myself into her this time. Both spent we slammed to the ground. After awhile of resting Nessa spotted the coin hanging out of the pocket of my discarded pants. She was about to go over and pick it up when I reactively rolled over to it and grabbed it, "Sorry, I try not to let anyone see this. It's something I got that holds certain memories in it and I don't want anyone touching it, and please don't ask for anymore information then that." I stuff it into my pants and start putting my clothes back on as she watched me for a bit, seemingly in a daze.

"Yeah, sorry, I should have probably asked first... " She shook her head, "I probably shouldn't have come here. I just thought that I wanted to see you and before I know it I was thinking of....other things. Would you consider going out?"

I shook my head, " Sorry, we'll probably be too far away on our next project, so we shouldn't date otherwise we may get more attached..." I answered trying to be logical about it.

"I guess..." She answered, he head tilted down sadly. "Anyways I've got to go..." so with a few minutes of me trying to get the attic door back open as she got dressed, she left with a quick goodbye kiss to the cheek as she tried reaching into my pocket, which I barely caught. With a small apology she finally went out the door and as for me, well I went to bed and crashed.

Well now my life is going to get all the interesting luck I could want I suppose. I started writing my story after I woke up the next day, and I had other things to do and got stuck not typing this out completely till now. I hope to gain some insight as to what exactly my situation is and what I can do by making the journals frequently.