Voracious Appetite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your cock spurts a dozen times when you come. There must have been cum spraying everywhere. I cannot believe she went without having a taste of her boy's precious load," Holly said disappointed.

"Well, she did not that first time, but later the same evening, mother blew me again and sucked out every drop of my cum. She loves doing that to me. My mom blows me, after my dad falls asleep in his chair. She slyly strokes my cock underneath of a blanket with him sitting there awake, and then sucks it after he nods off. She does it in the morning, when she wakes me, too."

"Hmmm, just thinking about that makes me want to come. I think it is cool that you have sex with your mother. Have you fucked her yet, William?"

"No, Ms. Holly, not yet, but she wants me to, bad. I feel that my first time should not be with my mom. She fucks her pussy with a giant dildo while she blows me. She named it 'Big Billy' and gets off on it many times. Her pussy actually squirts, when I shoot my cum into her mouth."

"Oh, god, that is making me come. Hmmm, yes, I could picture her squirting for her boy. Oh, honey, I should not be doing this, but I want to do the same naughty things with you and your friends. Let us make it appear to be an unintentional luring."

"I understand, Ms. Holly. You do not want them to think you are a whore," William said.

"Yes, tell them that you need their help moving something for me. I could tease them by wearing nothing but a robe and give them glimpses of my bare breasts," she explained.

"I see. You are going to flirt with them and put ideas in their heads," William said.

"Yes, a gradual seduction shall do the trick. My robe will fall open and expose my nakedness. I will pretend to be embarrassed, before I cover up. Then you tempt me to do more. Take me aside and pull out your cock. Entice me to play with it and let the others see me jacking you off. You take command. Push my head down toward your cock, and I will give in to the temptation. My mouth will open and suck on it until you come."

"Sounds like a good idea. How shall my friends get involved?" William asked.

"After I am done blowing you, I should be as horny as could be. Ask me if I would like to masturbate while standing in front of you boys. I will bashfully nod and let my robe fall to the floor. They gasp at seeing my shaved pussy. Then with my legs spread open, I will play with my clit. You could talk dirty to me. Tell me to make my pussy come and to do it repeatedly. Let us say three times of trembling orgasms with my fingers deep inside. That should make their cocks get big and hard. Then make me blow them."

"You could drop to your knees and beg to suck their cocks," William added to the plan.

"Yes, honey, I will portray myself as a bad mommy who has an irresistible urge to suck on a young man's dick. If they are as substantial in size as you say, I will worship their big cocks and want to blow them, all day. Let them know that they could shoot their cum into my mouth. Another thing that I hope to have all of you do is circle around, while I am on my knees, and jerk your cocks with them aimed at me. I want to take a selfie with your hard cocks next to my face and your cum dripping off my chin. Then, William, I am going to take your virginity and teach you how to pleasure a woman's pussy with this nice, big cock. Do not worry if you come in my pussy. Your friends could fuck me, too. Oh, god, I am coming, again."

"Ms. Holly, look at you squirt. You are making me come, too. Ooh, yeah, we are going to have fun with you," William said and jerked his cock fast until it spurted on her face.

I best stock up on lube. I would like to watch her challenge the stamina of a young man such as William with his big cock in her cunt. I am going to love seeing Holly eat his mom's pussy until it squirts on her face. Those boys are going to make my wife be a dirty slut for them.

12