Voucher 02 - Lucy's Fantasy Ch. 01

Story Info
Lucy Pinder cashes in her voucher with a gang bang.
3.3k words
4.33
6.6k
16
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chlp
chlp
98 Followers

Starring: Lucy Pinder, Michelle Marsh, Malene Espensen, Sophie Howard

Disclaimer: This story is purely fiction, it has never happened. Please keep this story to this site only, if you want to share elsewhere DM me and ask for permission.

*********

It was several weeks after Malene had shown us the depths of her depravity, and Lucy had decided the time was right for us to fulfil her fantasy. Michelle, Malene and Sophie were waiting in the dungeon, in the voyeur room, while Lucy readied herself the other side of the glass. All three ladies were naked sitting in large comfortable chairs, ready to enjoy the show.

"She looks like she is really up for it." Malene said, as Lucy adjusted her hair.

Lucy sat in a large leather chair, flanked by a sofa. A padded table was in front of her and a big bed off to the side. Lucy wore a tight Black and red bra with matching panties.

"Come in boys." She purred.

The door opened and a stream of men walked in, twelve in total to make a dozen. Lucy stood up out of the chair, turning to wink at us through the glass before addressing her party. They all wore a selection of shorts and t-shirts.

"Hello guys, welcome to my little gathering." She said. "You have about three hours to do whatever you want to me!"

The men all looked at each other grinning. "Don't just stand there then get your clothes off and cocks out!" She told them.

I recognized a few of them from Malene's challenge, including the guy who came loads and the one with the big dick. Lucy sat on the padded table, beckoning the first of those who had stripped off over.

"No rules today. boys. If you spunk and can get hard stay around, and have another go!" Lucy told them grinning. "Now let me suck that cock, bring it over here." She said to the first man before her.

Lucy took his dick in her hand and stroked it, getting hard quickly she slavered the head before wrapping her juicy red lips over it. Gasping the guys gently pushed her hair aside so he could get a good view, as two more men stepped up. Lucy gripped a cock in each had whilst sucking on the third.

Sophie, Malene and Michelle each sat beside me watching the action. Sophie had three large punch bowls, one of which she placed in front of me. "Gotta get you to fill these up, honey." She said.

"If you need to use any of us to get those balls empty, just ask." Malene said, slowly rubbing her pussy as she spread her legs.

"Whatever you need." Michelle added.

Lucy had made her way through about half the men, she was sucking the huge load man off whilst wanking the well endowed one. Coming up for air she squealed in delight to see two more of the men were equally as big, three massive twelve inch long real dicks for her to sample.

"Holy fuck boys, those weapons are huge." She gasped.

She stroked the next dick, sucking it hard, then eased her mouth down over it until her throat swallowed him down, nose tight to his stomach. Groaning the guy clenched his fists, as Lucy gagged herself on his cock. Keeping her eyes firmly fixed on him Lucy deep-throated for a good twenty seconds before coming up for air with a gasp.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah!" she purred.

She took a twelve inch long pole and stroked it in front of her face, spitting on it before running her tongue over the head. "Are you gonna get hard again if I make you cum?" She asked, "Oh, fuck yeah! Guaranteed!" He replied.

"Ever been deep-throated before?" She asked. He shook his head.

Lucy slid the shaft into her mouth, working up and down, deeper and deeper into her throat. She looked up and swallowed, taking him deep, the shaft pushing down her throat until his balls touched her chin.

"Shit!" One of the men wanking said, amazed at Lucy's ability and lustful skills.

She reached around holding him close, clawing at his ass, pushing him in and out deep in her throat. Spit dripped from her mouth down onto her tits, making them shine.

"Mmmmmm, yeah..." She gasped as she came up for air, stroking the shaft and spitting a huge strand on it. "Throat-fuck me, baby. Grab my head and stick your cock as hard as you can down my throat before you spunk."

She reached out and grabbed the other two big dicks, stroking them as the third was pushed down her throat. Lucy had the dick balls deep, hands on her head holding it still as he pumped her throat.

"What a nasty fucking slut!" One man said in amazement.

Lucy choked and gagged as her throat was pumped, each hand stroking a cock. Balls bashed her chin, but he couldn't resist long, and clutching her head tight his balls emptied down her throat. Spit and snot bubbled down Lucy's face as the long thick shaft pulsed into her belly, his hips jerking hard into her throat.

My dick exploded into the bowl as I saw Lucy taking a throat-fuck, hot sticky cum splashing into it. "Ohhhh yeah, babe. First of many!" Malene gasped, strumming her pussy with her middle finger.

Lucy sat back dick sliding from her throat, spit running down her chest pooling in her huge cleavage. A tear ran down from one eye, as she blinked and looked around. The other guys were stroking their dicks watching her, the final one stepped up for his blowjob.

"Mmmmmmmm, that was so fucking nasty." Lucy gasped, taking his cock and sucking it briefly.

She reached around and unfastened her bra, peeling it off she revealed her fabulous tits. Smearing the thick spit strands all over them they glistened and quivered. "I know you boys have been wanting to see these!" She said grinning.

Laying back Lucy clasped her tits together, beckoning the last guy she had sucked off, she squeezed and jiggled her boobs. "Fuck these tits then, baby. Give them a good hard pounding. They need it."

He straddled her body pushing his dick between her tits, she grinned as the head poked up between them, squeezing them tightly in her hands Lucy lay back and let him fuck them hard. One guy moved up to stand next to Lucy offering her his cock again, she turned her head to one side and sucked on it. Seeing this, another moved to her other side and did the same, so she moved alternately from one side to the other.

"Mmmmmmmm, oh yeah..." She gasped sucking cock and getting tit-fucked at the same time.

Soon she was circled by men, swapping over from her tits to mouth, or just getting jerked off. One of them got braver and moved to pull down her panties. "Oh yeah baby, get some cock in my pussy I am dripping wet." Lucy gasped between sucks.

Holding her legs wide he pushed his hard cock to her pussy lips, she gasped as he eased between them, his cock being sucked in by the wet hole.

"Fuuuckkk!!" She gasped as the big cock drove in and out of her pussy. The guys were swapping over, each taking a turn on her tits, she was gasping and groaning as her pussy was fucked by multiple men

"OH, FUCK!! FUCKKK!! YESSSS!! YESSSS!! YESSS!!" She howled.

Lucy was climaxing hard as she struggled to concentrate, her body shaking and twitching. Her big tits were being pumped by a twelve inch long cock, while another big monster was in her mouth. The third foot long hose was now in her pussy as she came hard.

"FUCCKKK!! FUUUCCKKKK!! YEAAHHHHH!!" She moaned over the throbbing cock in her mouth.

She gasped as her mouth was free of cock, looking up at the huge shaft sawing between her tits, she snarled "Fucking cum, baby! Cum for me!" at the guy banging them.

Letting go of the two cocks in her hands she reached down and squeezed her tits hard around the shaft. Looking up she craned her neck forwards giving her whole face over as a target, she snaked her tongue over his head every chance she go as it emerged from between her tits.

"Fucking do it, slam these big tits and cum all over them and my face!" Lucy urged him in her lustful tone.

It didn't take much and with a groan hot spunk blasted out and splattered her face. Lucy was grinning, loving her cum shower, thick wads of spunk blasted her face and coated her neck, before finally the last drops seeped down between her tits.

"Fuck yeah!" She gasped, sitting up. "Now I look like whore! Come over here and fuck me boys!" She said while moving over to the sofa and sitting back, spreading her legs.

My cock was raging hard again and I needed to fuck someone urgently. I grabbed Malene by the hand and hauled her up from the chair, bending her over the footstool in on the floor my cock was against her dry asshole in an instant.

"Ohhhhh, fuck yeah baby! Do it! Do it, HARD!!" Malene gasped as my cock pushed into her tight back passage.

Lucy was laying back cum all over her face as the men lined up to take turns fucking her pussy, she held her legs under the knees spreading them wide, taking every shaft with relish.

"Fuck me like a whore! LIKE A WHORE!!" Lucy screamed as she took each cock in her wet cunt.

I had Malene bent over, my dick pounding her ass relentlessly, she clutched tightly to the footstool, screaming as I buggered her dry ass. Sophie moved the bowl to just behind her knowing I was never gonna last long.

"You gonna cum, honey?" Lucy gasped watching a guy fuck her. "Take it out and cover me, I wanna be plastered in cum for you! Soak me in YOUR cum!" She purred her words of pure filth.

He pulled his cock out and stroked it hard, Lucy sat up, cradling her tits in front of him. "Shoot that hot load all over me baby, make me look like a nasty little cum whore." She teased him further in her dirty words.

I had my hands on Malene's shoulders pinning her down, she squealed and shook as she came, my cock destroying her tight asshole with every thrust. Her ass was spasming so hard on my dick I came within seconds pulling out and spraying a huge load down into the bowl. One hand crushed down onto Malene's back pinning her in place as I jerked my pulsing cock with the other.

"Fucking cum on me!" Lucy gasped. "Watch this boys! Later on, I am gonna get down on my knees and let you cover my face in thick hot spunk, like a dirty little cum whore."

That did the trick as Lucy's tits were splattered with cum, her hard nipples glazed with hot sticky spunk. The man groaned before stepping back. "Get hard for me again, baby." Lucy said.

I collapsed back onto the sofa, allowing Malene to get up. She rolled over and lay back collapsed on the floor gasping. "Holy fuck!" She panted. "That's the best ass-fuck you've given me in months!" Mascara ran down her face where the tears had pooled, her legs still twitched and shook from her orgasm.

Lucy now had the men lined up to sit on the sofa, she was taking turns riding them hard, her big tits bouncing, covered in sweat and spunk. Flicking her hair back she arched backwards shaking as her body shook in pleasure.

"YEAHHHH YEAHHHH!! OHHH, FUCK YEAHHHHH!!" Lucy screamed over and over.

She rubbed her clit furiously writhing on this poor guy, her pussy spasming hard, he was struggling not to cum.

"FUCK! FUCK!! YESSSSSSS!!" She howled.

Easing down from her climax she slid off of his hard dick, grinning and biting her lip.

"Well done, babe. You didn't cum, I bet that was sooooo difficult." She gasped.

She got down onto her knees, and made him stand up, she started sucking his cock. "Let it go, baby. Give me that hot fucking cum! I want it, I need it!" She gasped, stroking his shaft.

He was gasping as Lucy stroked his cock firmly, holding it a few inches from her nose, looking up at him. Working her hand up and down his shaft she slavered her tongue over his head, eyes wide staring up at him.

"Do it, fucking shoot that load all over my face!" She sneered, teeth clenched as she begged him to cum. "You've got fucking Lucy Pinder here. The girl next door is on her knees begging for your load."

He groaned as hot thick spunk pulsed from his shaft, splattering her face. She never flinched letting every single streak land squarely over her forehead and eyes. She had an amazing aim and not one drop was wasted, she slowly stroked the final few drops from his trembling body.

"Yeah!" Lucy gasped, turning around to show all the men.

I had gotten up from Malene, but she was still bent over the footstool rubbing her pussy furiously. "Holy fuck I am so close, Sophie fancy taking over where he left me?" She gasped.

Sophie took a big strap on from the table and fastened it into place, with a big grin on her face she stepped up behind Malene. Pushing it against her ass, she rammed it home, causing Malene to scream.

Lucy stood up, beckoning one of the well endowed men. "You want to see what a filthy whore I am, boys?" She teased, sitting back on the sofa.

She leant back and raised her legs, gripping below her knees. "Stick that fat fucking cock up my ass baby!" She said grinning her pearly white teeth. "Fucking give me all you have! GIVE IT TO ME!!"

The thick cock nudged her ring, as she lay there, cum splattered all over her face. Lucy was begging for the dick as he pushed it in her dry ass, she squealed as a few inches pushed up her ass.

"Don't you dare stop, I want every single inch up my ass!" She snarled.

The group of men were all wanking furiously watching Lucy take the huge cock up her ass. She was watching both them and the guy as he pushed his cock deeper and deeper.

"Bet you've never had a whore like me who can take your whole dick up her ass." Lucy gasped, almost the full length in now. She grinned as he was full length inside her, thick spunk glistening on her forehead.

"Do it baby, fucking slam my asshole with that cock! Come on, give it to me! Give it ALL to me!" She sneered, still uttering filthy words.

Sophie had her hand wrapped in Malene's hair, tugging it as she furiously buggered her with the full length of cock. Malene was screaming, howling as the huge shaft destroyed her ass.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUUUUCKKKKK!!" She cried out.

Lucy was snarling, legs clasped tight as her asshole was fucked, thick big cock sawing back and forth into her. One leg started to shake as waves of ecstasy pulsing through her. Sweat and spunk glistened on her face as she came, eyes wide howling.

"YES! YES!! YEEESS!! YEEEAASSSSS!!" She screamed.

Malene screamed her body shaking, Sophie held her arms behind her back, pounding the whole shaft in. Brutal hard strokes destroying her dry ass as she came.

"FUUUUUCCCKKKK!! YESSSSSS!!" Lucy cried, her legs trembling body quivering.

Several of the men surrounding Lucy were obviously close to cumming, and she spotted this.

"Ohhhh. boys." She grinned, quirking her eyebrows now that she had their attention. Lucy spoke once more. "You got something for me?"

"Thanks, baby." She groaned, pushing the guy fucking her ass away. This was her show, she didn't need him behind her now.

Tossing a cushion down onto the floor, she scooted down onto her knees, looking up at all the men as they wanked watching her.

"Circle up, boys! I want my face plastered in your hot fucking cum!" She teased.

Surrounding Lucy they fought for position and it wasn't long until the first explosion of cum splattered her face.

"Ohhhh, fuck yeah! Cover this whore in spunk!" Lucy gasped.

Another blast of cum struck her face, thick white streaks clinging to her right cheek and hitting her eye. Lucy squealed, the turned to face the culprit, grinning and sucking the last few drops from his cock.

"Ohh nasty, I love it, make my eyes burn boys!" She sneered.

Michelle grabbed the bowl and moved over to me, on her hands and knees between my legs she gripped my cock. "Need a hand?" she asked while laughing. She wrapped her lips around my head, before slipping it into her mouth, sucking me off.

Lucy was blasted by three men in a row, her face drenched in thick spunk. Blinking her eyes she gasped as each spurt of semen splattered her forehead and cheeks. The circle of guys lessened as each was spent, until finally one of the huge dicks and the small cock was left.

"Fuck yeah! GIVE IT TO ME! CUM ALL OVER THIS WHORE'S FUCKING FACE!" She spluttered, looking from dick to dick.

"YESSSSS!!" Malene howled, Sophie still battering her ass.

She had hold of each ass cheek, clawing them tightly as she rutted deep. Malene clutched the box tightly as she came.

Lucy grinned as the huge cock guy groaned, shooting his cum over her glistening face. Large jets added to the white criss-crossed look, as he emptied his balls over her, leaving just the tiny cock left.

"Ohhhhh, fuck! I've seen what you can do babe, fucking drown me with your cum." Lucy gasped, tilting her head back jiggling her huge, now swollen breasts.

Michelle had my cock in her throat, gagging hard, as I watched Lucy get bukkaked and Malene getting buggered at the same time. Sophie stepped back, Malene having cum hard, fake cock bouncing at her crotch. Malene gasping turned around and sucked it straight into her mouth, savoring her ass on the shaft.

Lucy was staring at the tiny cock, and it got stroked vigorously, intently watching, waiting for it to explode. "Get hard again for me, boys. Whoever gets it up first is going straight up my ass again. I'm no where close to being done with all of you." She teased.

Suddenly thick white spurts blasted forth, soaking her face, clinging to her hair, dripping over her forehead. She held her eyes open as the gooey white strands pooled in them, clenching her teeth as it burned.

"Ohhh, fuck, do it! You nasty, nasty bitch." she gasped at herself.

Malene and Sophie stood watching Michelle, deep-throating me with relish, until I was about to cum. She quickly pulled her head up and wanked my shaft, each bolt of Jizz filling it up.

Lucy's face was a mask of spunk, she was drenched, as all the men were spent, she sat there loving every moment in the spotlight. "Ohh boys, I think I need to taste you all now." She purred.

Scooping her fingers over her face she pulled every drop of spunk she could manage into her mouth. Wiping and scraping the thick lumpy cum until her mouth was brimming with spunk.

Lucy turned to look at the men, showing them her prize. he swirled her tongue in the mixture before closing her mouth and swallowing the lot. She gasped when her mouth was empty, opening it wide to demonstrate her skills.

"Oh fuck, boys, that was sooo nasty. Who's hard again? Who wants to go for another round with me, huh?" She asked all of them.

TO BE CONTINUED

chlp
chlp
98 Followers