Voucher 02 - Lucy's Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
Lucy Pinder's gang bang continues with some anal fun!
3.1k words
4.43
6.7k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chlp
chlp
98 Followers

Starring: Lucy Pinder, Michelle Marsh, Malene Espensen, Sophie Howard

Disclaimer: This story is purely fiction, it has never happened. Please keep this story to this site only, if you want to share elsewhere DM me and ask for permission.

***************

Malene took the first full punch bowl from the floor and set it on a nearby table, before taking the second and putting it back down. She grinned as Michelle stood up next to her and Sophie. One of the first Guys to cum, stepped up, his cock hard in his hand, Lucy grinned standing up, moving over to the sofa. She bent over the arm and looked back spreading her ass cheeks. "Get in here then, babe. Get back up in my tight fucking ass."

Grinning he eased his cock into her backside, she gasped and growled as he pushed it in. Gripping her hips he stood between her legs, pumping his cock up her ass as she gripped the sofa cushions writhing.

"Oh fuck, yeahhh! Fucking do it, baby." She growled.

Sophie lay back on the footstool, arching her back squeezing her enormous tits together. Malene spat on them rubbing it in making them shiny and slippery. "Titty fuck me, baby." Sophie purred.

"YES!! YESSSS!!" Lucy screamed her body shaking as her ass got fucked, she had her hands wrapped in her hair tugging it hard.

Several of the guys were rock hard now and they stood around Lucy, who wailed loudly as she climaxed. "YESSSS!! YESSSSS!!" She cried.

I was straddling Sophie's body, cock between her round soft breasts, as I fucked them hard. Michelle stood one side of us, Malene the other, watching me and Lucy.

Lucy turned her head, calming slightly after her orgasm. "Swap over boys, I want each and every one of you to fuck my ass as hard as you can, but no cumming yet!" She gasped.

"We're gonna fucking milk your balls babe" Malene said squeezing Sophie's tits. "Drain them with our tits until you fill this second bowl."

Lucy was being absolutely pummeled by a huge cock, screaming loudly as her ass was destroyed, he furiously fucked her ass for several minutes before pulling out and letting the next man in. She whined as he pulled out, before gasping from the next mans thrusts.

"Ohhh, fuck yeah! Do me, do me like a nasty fucking bitch!" She gasped.

Sophie squeezed her tits tightly around my shaft, I pumped faster and faster between her plump melons. Malene bent down to kiss her, and Michelle did as well, all three ladies sharing a sloppy tongue filled kiss.

"Fucking hell!" Lucy wailed as the next big cock rammed deep up her ass, about half the men had taken their turn now, she lay head down, turned sideways accepting the shaft.

My cock was twitching now. "Oh shit, he's cumming!" Sophie gasped. Malene grabbed the bowl and held it up, as I stroked my exploding shaft into it.

Her hips bucked and shook as Lucy came again, the massive 12 inch dick battering her ass. She clutched the cushions tightly as she came, crying and screaming.

"FUCCK!! FUUUCKKKKK!! YEAAAAAASSSSSS!!" She cried out.

Sophie swapped places with Malene, as I straddled her body, this time spinning around. Malene lay back, letting Sophie and Michelle clasp her boobs around my cock, my balls rubbing on her neck.

"YES! YESS!! YEESSSS!!" Lucy squealed as her bum was slammed.

The big guy quickly pulled out of her ass as she was cumming, obviously he was nearly ready to explode. He was quickly replaced by another man though, who drove his dick balls deep in one thrust. Malene spread my ass cheeks and started tonguing my asshole as I pumped between her tits, making me thrust even harder.

"You're last!" Lucy gasped at the third 12 inch cock, her body shaking as her orgasm calmed. She gasped as the next few guys all buggered her hard, until finally only one dick was left.

"Fucking do it, then. All these cock have just fucked my ass, but it's still as tight as you could ever imagine." Lucy teased.

My dick twitched again, Michelle held the bowl up and I emptied my second load into it. Watching as the twelve inch cock pushed into Lucy's ass.

"Fuuuuccck yeah!!" She growled, grinning as her ass was filled with cock.

Michelle sat on the footstool, playing with my shaft trying to he me hard. Malene was suckling Sophie's breasts, squeezing them as she watched Lucy, wanking her pussy.

"Ohhhh, I am such a whore." Lucy gasped, as he fucked her ass. "A nasty fucking whore."

"Ohhhh yeah bitch, you're nasty." Said the guy fucking her ass, gripping her hair and pulling her up. Putting his arm underneath her hips he dragged her back until she stood on the floor, pinned by her thighs against the sofa.

"Yeah, fucking treat me nasty. Treat me like a whore!" Lucy snarled.

He spanked her ass hard, making her squeal, before letting go of her hair and hooking both her arms behind her back, slamming furiously up her ass, destroying her sphincter.

"FUCK! FUCK!! FUCK!!" She cried, as he buggered her, pounding her in the ass.

Michelle had her tits around my cock, wanking it slowly as I watched Lucy get pummeled in the ass. She was shaking and shuddering as her body was battered by the huge twelve inch long dick.

"YESSS!! YEEAAAASSSS!! YEEEAAAASSS!!" Lucy screamed.

The men were all watching, wanking as she got buggered, the guy was not messing around, violently pounding her ass with every inch of his cock, as she struggled and bucked in his grasp.

"YEEEAAAASSSSSS!" Lucy howled again. "YEAAAASSSSSS!!"

She shuddered as her orgasm eased, before he pulled out, dragging her down onto her knees by the hair. "Taste your ass, whore!" She snarled.

Lucy eagerly sucked the shaft between her lips, as he held her head forcing it down her throat. She gagged hard before he pulled her head up. "Dirty little tramp!" He said before spitting in her shocked face.

"Oh, I like him!" Malene purred, watching on.

Michelle was stroking faster and faster, her big breasts wanking my hard cock. Sophie and Malene rubbing their pussies, as Lucy knelt on the floor.

"Fuck yeah, that's it! Any of you other mother fuckers think you have what it takes to treat me rough? It's time to turn up the heat!" Lucy snapped.

A couple of the men stepped up, the first one spat on her forehead "Fucking whore!" He growled, gripping her head then slapping her face. She grinned as the next one spat on her, forcing her mouth open and spitting in that.

"Fuck yeah, boys! That's the stuff!" She roared, standing up.

"Pair up, I want a double stuffing now!" she said grinning, pushing one man down on the sofa and straddling him.

Michelle felt me pumping my cock to match her wanking motion, my balls getting ready to explode. Sophie grabbed the bowl and just before I came, Michelle released me. "Cum for me, baby!" She purred.

Sophie wanked my dick into the bowl as Lucy got a cock in her ass to match the one in her pussy.

"Fuuuuck yeah!!" Lucy gasped, as both her holes were filled.

Swiftly she began rocking back and forth, her body getting stuffed with two cocks. Her big breasts swaying as she moved to a rhythm. The one in her ass gripped her hair, tugging it as she squealed, his balls slapping hard on her pussy.

"YEAH!! OHHHHH!! FUCK YEAAAHHH!!" She whined, cumming again.

Malene and Sophie moved to either side of me, sandwiching my now hard again cock between their tits. They kissed passionately as I fucked their boobs, Michelle moving the ¾ full bowl over next to us.

Lucy was roaring as both her holes were drilled, surrounded by wanking cocks, she looked in her element. As the first pair tired Lucy grinned, before moving to the next. She gasped straddling one dick, and then feeling the other up her asshole.

"FUUUCKKK!!" She howled her body shaking, dick blasting in and out of her ass.

Her massive tits quivered as she came, right in the face of the man she was riding. The man behind was thrusting as hard as he could Lucy shuddering and twitching as he pounded that clenching asshole.

"YES! YES! YES!" She shrieked.

Sophie was grinning as she watched my hard shaft rubbing back and forth, Malene holding her tightly smashing their tits together. My hips thrust hard, not far from exploding again.

"FUCK! FUCKKKKK!!" Lucy wailed as she continued to cum, suddenly the man in her ass pulled out.

"Shit, I nearly came." he gasped.

Lucy jumped up from the man she was riding, and moved to the next pair, one of whom sat back onto the bed. Riding him she flicked her hair, rubbing her clit furiously, before leaning forwards and spreading her ass cheeks wide.

"Fill me up, baby." She gasped as another cock slid up her back passage.

One of the three massive cocks pushed into her ass, she growled as he pushed all twelve inches up inside her. He clutched her ass cheeks tight and rutted in and out, Lucy leaned forwards growling, looking straight at the guy she was riding.

"Spunk time!" Sophie cried as my cock twitched, both her and Malene, leaning backwards.

Michelle grabbed my cock and wanked me into the bowl filling it up, as I watched Lucy getting pounded. She was furiously kissing the man below her as her ass got pounded, he groped her tits and thrust upwards to match.

"Ohhh fuck, fuck yeah." Lucy groaned, as she got double fucked.

Michelle let go of my cock, and set the full bowl down on the side, taking number 2, she moved back to kneel in front of me. "Full force, baby." She said sucking on my shaft.

"Destroy my fucking throat". Sophie and Malene knelt either side of her watching as I gripped her head.

Lucy switched to her next pair, judging to perfection when each guy was about to cum, and stopping just in time. She eased the tiny cock guy into her pussy, while taking the full length in her ass. "Ohhh baby, I really want another load from you soon." She gasped.

I held Michelle's head in my hands and rammed my shaft deep, no regard for her, just watching Lucy trying to get off. The bowl was filling with her phlegm and puke as well as my spunk now.

"FUUUCKKKKK!! YEAHHHHH!!" Lucy wailed climaxing again, grinding down as her ass was pummeled.

The guy behind her was one of the rough ones and he slapped her ass cheeks ferociously as she came. He really buggered her hard as she growled and gasped her body feeling waves of pleasure.

"YESSS!! YESSSS!!" Lucy cried.

My balls exploded, as I thrust into Michelle's throat, she quickly pushed me off and spat into the bowl as I jerked my load into it. Sophie and Malene watched as I emptied my balls bringing the second bowl over halfway full.

"Great stuff, honey." Sophie said.

Lucy had moved onto her final duo, the pair of twelve inch long cocks, she eased up off of her current pairing grinning. "Come on then big boys, give it to me!" Pushing the first down onto the sofa, she straddled him easing the full 12 inches inside her soppy wet pussy.

"Now you-" She said turning and looking over her shoulder, before reaching back and spreading her cheeks.

"Yeah, Yeah, yeah, yeah!!" She gasped as each inch pushed into her back passage.

Once he was all the way in Lucy reached up and gripped the sofa back, the man below reached and groped her tits, drawing a nipple to his mouth. He sucked on her tits while she took both shafts in her holes.

"Ohhhhh, sweet motherfucker!" She gasped as her ass and pussy were rammed with hard meat. "Fucking do it!"

Sophie was bent over so I could fuck her ass as well. Watching Lucy as I rutted up her, balls banging on her pussy lips. Malene and Michelle sat kissing, watching it all.

"FUCK! FUCK! YESSSS!! YEEEAAASSSS!!" Lucy screamed, as she came once more.

The man in her ass was properly fucking her, really driving his whole twelve inches of length home, while the man below her chewed on her nipples as she shook, and shuddered.

"OHHH, YESSSS!! YESSSS!! YESSSS!!" Lucy wailed.

As she calmed from her climax he pulled from her ass, almost cumming. Standing back he gasped as his hard cock bounced. Lucy leaned back, panting, grinning contentedly.

"Ohhhhh yeah, was that close?" She teased.

"Looks like you all enjoyed that." She said looking at their faces. "You wanna fuck my ass?" She said to the guy she was riding. He nodded and she eased up off of him.

Turning around she gasped as her ass sat down on his shaft, he guided her hips until her bum, cheeks rested snugly against his crotch. "I am such a whore!" She sneered.

"You!" She said pointing at the guy with a twelve inch long dick who was rough with her. "Get over here, I want you as well."

He stepped up and gripped her legs spreading them wide before pushing his cock deep in her pussy, making her gasp.

"Fuck! Did I say pussy? No! Get that dick in my ass as well!" She said sternly, commanding the man.

He grinned before pulling out and pressing his head to her ass. "Do it!" She snapped clutching her own legs by the thighs, as he pushed in.

"FUUUCCCCKKKKKK!!" She whined as his cock burst her sphincter, she shook as his whole length disappeared up her ass.

Sophie was screaming as I fucked her ass, my cock really going to town on her now. My hands groping her big swollen tits as I drilled her ass, both of us watching Lucy.

She was screaming and howling as two twelve inch long cocks rutted her asshole, both men really giving it their all. Her legs were spread wide as she leaned back, every single stroke making her scream and cry.

"YES! YES!! FUCK ME LIKE A SLUT! DESTROY MY ASS!!" She screamed.

All the men surrounded her, wanking hard watching the amazing show she was putting on.

"MOTHER FUCKERS!!" She screamed climaxing once again.

"FUCK YEEEESSSSS!! YESSSS!!" She wailed.

Her big tits shuddered back and forth as her ass was pounded, body jerking legs kicking. Each roar seemed louder than the next as she came hard, her ass being stretched and probed furiously.

"YES! YES! YEEESSSS!!" Lucy howled, as she got buggered by the two thick shafts.

The rougher guy reached up grabbing her face, forcing her to look at him, he spat on her again. His saliva trailing down her cheeks.

"YEESSS!!" She snarled, as he groped her tits hard.

He spat in her mouth as well, before again on her forehead, a thick wad dripping down her sweaty face. Both dicks pounded her ass, the guy below holding her hips tight as he thrust up. The circle of men were all stroking furiously, watching Lucy get buggered, several were close to cumming.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUUUUCKKKKKK!!" Lucy wailed her body tense, climaxing hard.

My dick was close as well, I pulled out of Sophie and jerked off into the bowl, my cock spraying its cargo, filling it up. Lucy was roaring her body convulsing as her ass got pounded, powerful spasms of orgasm hitting her.

"FUCK!! YES!! YESSS!!" she screamed.

I moved to Malene, who presented her tits, arching her back up over the stool, sitting on the floor. I straddled them, hard cock sandwiched between the soft plump mounds.

"Oh my god, you fuckers-" Lucy panted. "I want some fucking cum and I want it now!"

She pushed the man on top of her back and out of her ass, getting up off of the other cock, she stood on wobbly legs. Tossing a couple of cushions to the ground she collapsed to her knees.

"Every fucking drop you have, boys. I want all of it." she gasped before raising her right hand, pointing her index finger to her mouth. "Right in here." Lucy spoke again before opening her mouth waggling her tongue before them.

The guys all circled her, and it didn't take long for the first to cum, hot spunk blasting out between Lucy's lips and into her mouth. Holding her mouth wide, she accepted load after load, each man being careful to get every drop into her mouth.

"Fuck, she is in complete, full blown whore-mode today." Michelle said, her and Sophie stood either side of me.

My dick sawed between Malene's marvelous breasts, she looked up watching as the head popped out from between them on each thrust. The huge orbs clutched tight in my hands as I fucked them harder and harder.

Lucy had about two men left, the cum nearly brimmed her lips now as she took the final two loads, the men standing back and admiring their efforts. Considering most had cum twice or three times this was very impressive.

"Guzzle it Lucy, swallow the lot. Take it all down!" Sophie said watching the action.

Lucy looked around, mouth wide, tongue swimming in the semen, her eyes sparkled as she reveled in the attention. Closing her mouth she swallowed the lot with relish. Screwing her eyes shut and swallowing hard, the whole mouthful went down in one, opening her mouth to show it was gone.

"Gahhhh!!" She gasped, grinning from ear to ear.

"Wow boys you did well, we have about an hour left. So you get to pick what you want. Let's get you hard again first." She said. Standing up she moved over to the far wall. "Line up, hands against the wall." She said.

Moving to the first in line, Lucy spread his ass cheeks before rimming his ass, hands on his cock stroking it firmly. She moved down the line, one after the other, each man getting hard quickly as she licked his ass.

My cock was throbbing hard and ready to explode, pumping furiously deep in Malene's cleavage. She was urging me to cum, squeezing her tits tight, until finally I pulled out and exploded. Thick streams of spunk filled the second bowl, as I watched Lucy lick and wank her way down the line.

"Oh boys, your nice and hard now." Lucy purred. "You each get a go with me, however you like, then make your way out please."

TO BE CONTINUED

chlp
chlp
98 Followers