Voucher 02 - Lucy's Fantasy Ch. 03

Story Info
Lucy Pinder's gang bang ends with a cum cocktail.
4.2k words
4.57
5.3k
11
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chlp
chlp
98 Followers

Starring: Lucy Pinder, Michelle Marsh, Malene Espensen, Sophie Howard

Disclaimer: This story is purely fiction, it has never happened. Please keep this story to this site only, if you want to share elsewhere DM me and ask for permission.

***************

Michelle moved the third and final bowl over to the table, getting down on the floor, she strapped a huge dildo to her crotch. "Lets double stuff Sophie." She said. Sophie grinned, moving down to sit onto Michelle's shaft. She gasped as the huge member went up to the hilt in her back passage.

"Fuuuuckkkk!!" Sophie groaned nestling down.

Spreading her legs I eased down, so I was atop of her, cock deep in her pussy, hands either side of both of them we started to fuck Sophie.

Lucy was riding one of the men on the couch while the others stood wanking, she had her hands behind her head, furiously slamming down on his cock. His hands gripped her hips as she bounced furiously, eyes glued to her big breasts.

"Oh fuck! Fuck yeah baby! Do it, cum in my pussy!" She growled, back arching

Driving his hips up her pussy was pummeled, sweaty body bouncing, faster and faster until he came. Lucy collapsing atop of him as he flooded his cum inside her.

"ohhh, motherfucker yeah!" Lucy gasped, she leaned forwards kissing him. "Thank you, baby." She purred.

"YES! YEEESSSS!!" Sophie howled as we double fucked her. Michelle was thrusting up into her ass, while I fucked her wet pussy.

Lucy was now on her knees sucking off another man, head bobbing on his cock, as she wanked his shaft. Flicking her hair she slapped his shaft on her face laughing as he groaned.

"Shoot that hot spunk all over my face, baby. Make me look like a nasty whore!" She teased.

Pushing her lips around his cock again she made her way up and down his shaft, faster and faster, lower and lower, until finally she was deep-throating him. Gripping his ass she thrust her throat repeatedly over his dick, spit dangled down from his balls as she choked herself.

"FUUCKKKKK!! YEEESSSS!!" Sophie screamed my balls bashing into her, soft breasts squashed against my chest.

Lucy had her mouth open, tongue out, furiously wanking the cock in front of her face. She looked up, stroking his shaft "Do it, cover this whore in your spunk!" She gasped.

I quickly jumped up wanking furiously as well, cum flying from my cock into the bowl on the table. Sophie gasped her pussy empty, but Malene swiftly filled the gap and plunged her strap on deep.

"Yeahhhhhh!!" Lucy purred as the man came on her face, multiple bolts of semen splattering her forehead and cheeks.

She stroked him mercilessly pulling every drop from his balls, he groaned and swore as she milked his cock all over her face. As the final drops dripped out she kissed his dick. "Thanks babe." She said.

Malene was kissing Sophie hard, as she fucked her, Michelle poking her thick cock in and out of her ass. My cock was raging hard again, as I watched them fucking, and Lucy get her next two men.

"Double team, eh?" Lucy said, as they approached her.

The first man grabbed her and sat back onto the sofa, holding her hips he pulled her down onto his cock, nudging her asshole she sat down gasping. The next man stepped up, gripping her legs under the knees lifting her legs up.

"Oh, fuck yeah, do it baby!" Lucy groaned as he pushed his cock to her asshole as well.

She whined as her ass was filled with two dicks, both pumping her hard now, big sweaty tits rocking back and forth as she took both guys at once.

"Fuck! Ohhh, fuck yeah! Pound me, pound my dirty ass, boys!" She gasped.

Both guys pounded Lucy's ass, alternating their strokes as she hissed and wailed. The guy below her reached around groping her breasts roughly as she shuddered. It didn't take long for her to cum, abdomen shaking, as she climaxed.

"FUUUCKKK!! YEEESSSSSS!!" She screamed, eyes wide, face streaked in fresh cum.

Both men kept pumping, as I watched Sophie getting equal treatment from Malene and Michelle. Sophie was gasping as she came as well, he holes filled with thick fake cocks.

"YEEESSSS!!" Sophie cried, cumming hard.

Lucy lay back her body tense, two cocks fucking her ass. Her eyes burnt from all the cum, but she was in ecstasy. The feeling of fucking all these men taking her to a whole new level.

"FUCKKK!! YESSS!! DO IT!!" she screamed.

The man below was clutching her tits so tightly, he was seconds from cumming, but the man on top beat him to it. Swiftly pulling his shaft out he wanked it furiously a huge jet of cum arcing up Lucy's body. Seconds later the man below filled her ass with spunk as he too came.

"Fuck yeah!"Sshe purred, scooping up the spunk from her body and tasting it.

"Who's next?" She asked looking at the remaining 8.

"Let's have a go at that whore throat." Said one of the guys who was rough with her earlier. Before stepping up and wrapping his hand in Lucy's hair. He pulled her forcefully to the edge of the sofa, and forced her head back over the arm.

"Yeah!" Lucy gasped as he gripped her mouth opening her wide.

She lay back, arms folded behind her, pinned in place, he thrust his cock hard and deep into her mouth, forcing it down her throat. She gagged as it popped, before driving the rest of his length in, balls pressed tightly to her nose.

I jerked my cock as I watch Lucy getting skull fucked, Sophie screaming in orgasm again.

"YESSSS!!" She wailed as Malene drove her hips furiously into her.

He had his hand on her neck feeling his cock poking up, Lucy was gagging on his shaft, spit spurting out, a thick strand of phlegm clinging to her face. He moved his hands to her breasts, crushing them hard. Lucy squealed as he twisted her nipples in different directions.

"YES!! YESSS!!" Sophie screamed as I came again, the third bowl nearly half full now. I stroked my exploding dick watching Lucy shake as her throat was pumped relentlessly.

Her legs were folded back, arms pinned behind her as she arched her chest up higher and higher, he was relentless in his rhythm, cock driving deep over and over. Spit was pooling down her face now, clinging to her hair.

"Oh nice, well done, babe." Malene gasped seeing me cumming, she eased up on Sophie and pulled out.

Lucy bucked and choked, hot spunk blasting down her gullet, her huge melons crushed tightly the next set of balls was emptied. He jerked his last few drops into her belly, before slapping her tits hard and pulling out. Lucy gasped for air, face a mask of spit, and regurgitated semen, he lifted her up by the hair.

"You beautiful, nasty whore." He said grinning before spitting on her face. "Thank you so much, darling." With that said, he left.

Sitting up Lucy struggled to clear her eyes, blinking unsuccessfully several times before managing to open them. Still covered in mucus she croaked. "Who's next?"

"That's a great question." Malene said grinning. "Why don't you come over here and pump my tits for your next load?"

She got down and arched her back over the stool, massive tits displayed for me, I straddled her body, squeezing them around my cock, pumping back and forth.

"Sit there Lucy" said the guy with the tiny cock. "I want to see how nasty you can be for me." He walked over and to a large brandy glass from the side.

"As nasty as you want, baby." She gasped, still catching her breath

"Sit there. Scrape all of that spit off your body and keep it in your mouth, don't swallow until I tell you." He replied

"Naughty boy!" She purred, grinning.

Sophie was on her knees now, Michelle throat fucking her ferociously. My cock rutted between Malene's tits, as she squeezed them tightly around it.

Lucy scooped up a thick string of spit and dangled it onto her tongue before dropping it into her mouth. The man was wanking his cock into the glass furiously as she slowly scooped every long stick strand and dripped it in. She pulled a thick wad from her hair and plopped it in, her mouth almost brimming with spit.

"Fucking. Dirty. Whore!!" Michelle snarled, fingers entwined in Sophie's hair, crotch tight to her face.

Malene gasped as I squeezed her nipple tight, my cock on the verge of exploding again. Sophie was slapping Michelle's thighs, harder and harder, until finally she pulled her head back. A huge gush of spit/puke splattered into the bowl.

"Mmmm, that'll be tasty for Lucy." Michelle said grinning.

"Oh fuck, you nasty, nasty bitch! Watch me, when I cum. Swallow it all for me." The guy said to Lucy, she nodded confirming his request.

He was stroking faster and faster, Lucy started to gargle the spit, then play with it in her mouth. He grunted, cock exploding, she swallowed. Guzzling down the mouthful of spit, Lucy emptied her mouth as he emptied his balls. He filled the Glass nearly to the brim, as Lucy stared wide eyed at his efforts.

"Holy fuck!" Your a freak." She gasped as he finished cumming.

"Spunk chaser!" He added passing the glass to Lucy.

Lucy licked her lips and took the glass. "Baby, you are gonna be hearing from me down the line." She said before tipping the glass up and swallowing it. Gulp after gulp of fresh cum went down her neck, as he watched her.

"Oh fuck, I could keep going all day with you Lucy." He said.

She finished her cum cocktail, tipping the glass up and emptying the last few droplets onto her tongue. "Oh, that was pretty good, babe. I definitely think we will be meeting up again." She said. Malene was flicking my cock head as it thrust between her breasts now, Sophie and Michelle watching Lucy, while I rutted Malene's tits.

"Cum for me, baby." She gasped, as she saw I was near.

Michelle held the bowl up as I pulled my cock from between Malene's tits, wanking hard, I watched Lucy get ready to take on her next man. Sophie was scooping her spit from her breasts, dropping it down into Malene's mouth, before bending down to kiss her.

"Half way there boys, who's next?" Lucy asked.

One of the guys stepped forwards. "I really just want to fuck you Lucy, if that's alright with you." He said quietly

"Of course babe, how would you like me?" She answered.

"Lay back on the bed, please." He said.

Lucy moved up and lay back on the bed, he approached her moving so he knelt between her legs. Stroking his hard cock, he pushed it against her pussy, before easing in.

"Ugghhhh!!" She gasped, her wet snatch full of cock.

He held her hips and started to fuck her, she wrapped her legs around his back pulling him close.

"Ohh fuck me baby, fuck me hard!" She gasped.

He held her thighs and started to pump in and out, Lucy's tits swaying as she rocked with his motion. Michelle now bent over in front of me, hands grabbing her ankles, Sophie and Malene moved either side stretching her ass cheeks apart.

"Fuck her up the ass, babe." They teased her.

Lucy was getting fucked harder and harder, her hands furiously rubbing her clit, as the cock pounded her pussy. She was gasping, body nearing another climax.

"Fucckkkkk!! FUUCCKKKK!! FUCKKKKKK!!" She roared, her body tensing.

His thrusts became even faster, as Lucy shrieked in orgasm, her body filled with pleasure. Crotch slapping noises echoed through the room, as the remaining five guys stroked their dicks watching.

"YES!! YESSSS!! YESSS!!" Lucy screamed, as her pussy throbbed.

Michelle was snorting as I went full throttle into her ass. From the moment I put my cock inside I had not let up, rutting hard and fast into her. She was hissing and gasping as I destroyed her ass.

"CUM! FUCKING CUM IN MY PUSSSY!" Lucy howled at the guy fucking her.

He thrust faster and faster until he tossed his head back growling, Lucy gasped in ecstasy as he flooded her snatch with spunk. She groped her tits as he jerked every last drop inside of her.

"Oh fuck yeah, another fucking cu inside me!" She gasped.

I pulled my cock from Michelle's ass, wanking the exploding shaft into the bowl on the floor, cum filling it to over half way now. Sophie and Malene helped Michelle to stand up, her legs shaking.

"Oh fuck girls, I'm so close." She gasped, rubbing her pussy.

Sophie sat back onto the nearby sofa, dragging Michelle back with her, she pushed the end of her strap on against her asshole, and Michelle eased down onto it.

"Ohhh, fuck..." Michelle gasped.

Malene moved up and stroked her shaft over Michelle's wet pussy, but instead of slipping it in she, pushed hard against her ass, right next to Sophie. Michelle squealed as her sphincter gave, the second shaft slipping in by the first.

"FUCK!" Michelle screamed as her ass was violated.

Lucy was back kneeling on the bed, grinning. Cum trickled down her thigh, as she looked at the remaining five men. "Who wants me next?" She purred

"Oh Lucy, let me have another go on those big tits!" One of the men said, moving towards her.

"YESSS!! YEEEESSSS!! YEEESSSSS!!" Michelle howled, her body quaking in orgasm.

Sophie squeezed her big soft breasts tightly as Malene rutted hard into her spasming ass, thick shaft thrusting deep into her. Michelle was roaring, a huge orgasm sending waves of pleasure throughout her body.

"YES! YES! YEEESSSSSS!!" She screamed.

Lucy lay on the bed, tits in her hands, as she squashed her massive melons around a hard dick. She grinned up watching the guy riding her tits, watching as he thrust his cock back and forth.

"Do it baby, fuck my big tits, shoot your load for me!" Lucy said.

His hand were on her shoulders holding her down as he pumped furiously back and forth, Lucy's big soft tits clamped around his shaft. As the head of his cock burst free Lucy started flicking it with her tongue, driving him ever closer to a climax.

"Please, give me your spunk one last time." Lucy begged, as he neared the point of no return.

Clasping his hands over hers he squeezed Lucy's tits incredibly tightly over his cock, pumping deep and hard. Thick white spunk blasted from the tip, splattering her face. A long streak clang to Lucy's eyelash, and dripped down her cheek. Pulling out he wanked his cock over her breast, as Lucy held them together for him.

"Yes!" Lucy squealed in delight. "Fucking cover these tits!"

My dick was throbbing hard again, watching Michelle take two fake cocks up her ass, and Lucy tit-wanking someone. Sophie got down on her knees, taking my shaft into her hand she started sucking the head.

Lucy sat up on the bed, her tits laced with cum, there were only four guys left now, the three with huge dicks and one other guy. Lucy pointed at him. "You next, I want these three hunks for the end." She said.

"Blow me Lucy, I want your face covered in my spunk to be the thing I remember from today." He replied.

Tossing a cushion down onto the floor, Lucy scooted and knelt on it. He stepped up in front of her, hard cock bouncing, as she reached out and grabbed it. Engulfing it with her lips she went down, straight down, nose to his belly, balls deep.

Sophie had her giant ruby lips clamped tightly over my head, tongue vigorously flicking the 'v' of my cock. Malene moved up behind us, laying down, she slid under my body and raised her head to suck my balls. Michelle moved to kiss me, as all three ladies worked together.

Lucy was going to town, thrusting the throbbing shaft down her neck, over and over. Hands clasping his ass, she impaled her throat on his cock, twisting her head from side to side. He gripped her head, fingers in her hair, guiding her back and forth on his shaft.

"Ohh fuck, Lucy, I'm gonna cum." He gasped.

Lucy pulled her head up from his dick and sat back, he gripped his slobber covered shaft and wanked it furiously. Tossing her hair and dragging her fingers through it, Lucy opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. Sucking her middle finger she reached underneath and pushed it up his ass.

"Fuuuck!!" He cried as his cock immediately exploded.

Spunk splattered Lucy's forehead, dripping down her face, as the next spurt hit her cheek. Two, three more large bolts of cum laced across her left eye, and eyebrow. Lucy stared straight up at him, never taking her eyes off, as he came hard. She milked her finger up his ass, making him lurch forwards as each spray of cum splattered her face.

"FUCK! OHHHH, YOU NASTY BITCH!" He snarled flicking the last few drops onto Lucy's face.

Lucy grinned, pulling her finger from his ass, before sucking it. Looking down he saw her smiling, finger deep into her mouth, spunk dripping from her face. Stepping back drained he left Lucy to the three monstrous cocks.

Sophie swirled her tongue over my pulsating head, her lips clamped on my shaft, eyes looking up on me. Malene sucked on my nuts, taking first one then both into her mouth. Michelle watched, reaching down stroking my abdomen, as my shaft started to twitch.

"Cum baby, cum for us again." She teased.

My balls exploded, pumping jet after jet into Sophie's mouth, she breathed through her nose as I brimmed her mouth, then it started running down her chin. Malene moved below her, mouth open, catching the stream of semen. When Malene was full, Michelle swapped in, until all 3 had mouths full of spunk.

"Ohh, boys..." Lucy purred. "Who wants me first?"

"Oh, I think we should all go together." Said the guy who was rough with Lucy earlier, grinning.

"Can you handle it?" Another said laughing.

"Bring it on!" Lucy replied, moving towards them.

I sat back watching as Malene, Sophie and Michelle dribbled all of my cum into the bowl, sharing sloppy tongue filled kisses. All three then lined up and bent over for me. "One more load for each of us." Malene said. "Fuck us each up the ass until you cum."

Lucy lowered herself onto a hard cock, as she straddled a man on the bed. Her wet pussy eating up his whole length easily. Gasping she settled onto his cock, looking left and right, as both other men stood there. One moved around behind her whilst the other stepped closer.

"Oh yeah, fill up all my holes boys!" Lucy gasped as he got down behind her, head of his cock nudging her ass.

My cock was rutting deep into Malene, pounding her ass as hard as I could, her big tits jiggling madly, as I pounded her. Sophie and Michelle supported her as she took every thrust I could give.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard!" Lucy snarled as she took both cocks balls deep inside.

The guy behind gripped her hair twisting it, tugging her more upright. The third shaft slapped her face hard, before she took it into her mouth. Holding her arms the man behind hooked them in his, as the guy in front gripped her head, driving his hips forwards until he was equally deep in her throat.

"Air fucking tight!" He gasped.

Rutting deep and hard from behind, Lucy growled on the shaft embedded in her throat. All three dicks were now pumping her holes, Lucy pinned, restrained by the weight of the men. She screamed loudly on the shaft of the cock down her throat, her body trembling as she came quickly.

"That's it whore, cum hard!" One guy gasped.

My dick is seconds from exploding as I pull from Malene, shaft pulsing as I wank it into the bowl. I quickly ram it back into Sophie's ass, Malene spinning around next to us. Lucy is bucking as hard as she could, her body quivering as she came.

The guy in her throat let go of her hair and pulled out, she gasped, her throat free. He moved around behind her and straddled her back, rubbing her spine with his cock until he got down to her asshole.

"Ready Lucy?" He groaned, as he pushed in next to the cock already up her ass

"FUCK!" She yelled as he burst her ring, both massive shafts now inside her.

He grabbed her hair and slammed deep, all that cock filling Lucy. She squirmed and twisted as her body fought to get used to her stuffing. All three dicks now slammed Lucy, her soft ass bulging as the men rammed deep. Her big tits shook and bounced as she was thoroughly fucked, three huge shafts inside her.

chlp
chlp
98 Followers
12