Voucher Number One Ch. 04

Story Info
Lucy Pinder and Michelle Marsh take it in every hole.
13.7k words
4.75
5.6k
11

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chlp
chlp
97 Followers

Starring: Lucy Pinder and Michelle Marsh

Disclaimer: This story is purely fiction, it has never happened. Please keep this story to this site only, if you want to share elsewhere DM me and ask for permission.

***************

I was laying back on the couch when Lucy and Michelle arrived in the lounge, Michelle had on a tight black bra and panties set, with thigh high leather boots. Lucy had a red and black matching bra and brief set, the bra was about two sizes too small, and her massive breasts were nearly spilling out over the top.

"Hello again!" Lucy said. "We are so horny, still."

"All of that spunk is still in our systems and my pussy is so wet." Michelle added.

"What's the plan then?" Lucy asked.

"We are going to play a game called full house" I explained.

"Basically you need to get me to cum in your pussy; your ass, between your tits, in your mouth, and over your face. Then you will have gotten a 'full house'".

"Mmmm, that sound good." Michelle said.

"Ahh, but there is more. Not only do I have to cum, but you have to as well. So when or while I have spunk on your face for example, you have to get yourself off, or someone has to get you off." I continued.

"More fun for us then!" Lucy said grinning.

"And for the bonus, if you can get me horny enough to jerk off and fill these glasses." I said before picking up 2 massive brandy glasses.

"Then, you get a little drink as a treat. But you must be jerking off as well, so some dirty stories about what you have been up to might help."

"Okay, let's get started!" Michelle said excitedly.

"Ahh but there is another twist" I said. Taking a box from the small cabinet in the corner, I revealed a dice. Each side had either face; mouth, ass, tits, pussy or wank written on it.

"You need to roll the dice to see what happens, which means you might get the same spot twice or more and another will miss out."

"This could take a while." Lucy said.

"Yeah!" Michelle added nodding.

Picking up the dice, Lucy rolled it first.

'Tits' was the result. "Guess you get a go at my bad boys." Lucy said grinning.

Lucy moved my legs off of the sofa and plopped down next to me, propping her back up with a cushion she thrust her chest out. "Sit astride me honey and put your cock between my tits." She told me in a sensual tone.

I quickly did at I was told my hard cock bouncing in front of Lucy, she gripped it and stroked me slowly. Easing my cock under the front strap of her bra, she enveloped my cock with her massive breasts.

"Ohh 'Chelle, how about a little pussy eating to get me off as well?" Lucy gasped as I pushed my dry cock up between her boobs.

"My pleasure." Michelle purred, crawling over and delving into Lucy's cunt.

Lucy's eyes widened and her nostrils flared for a second as Michelle clamped down, her tongue rasping on Lucy's clit. Lucy recovered quickly though and looked down at my cock as it burst free from her tits. "Easy baby," She said. "Hold still." She dribbled a thick drop of spit down over the head of my cock, before rubbing it all over with her hands. I groaned as she spat two or three more times, thoroughly coating my cock with her saliva.

"Let me do all the work." She gasped, gripping her breasts in her hands and swallowing my cock in the titty flesh.

"Ohhh 'Chelle, baby. There, oh right here, mmmmmmm." Lucy groaned.

She held her mammoth orbs around my cock, and rubbed them up and down, slowly and firmly, over and over again. My slick head was being wonderfully wanked by her tits, warm soft skin working its magic on my shaft.

"Oh, ohh, ohhhh." Lucy groaned, her body starting to shake.

Michelle worked harder and hard on Lucy's clit, her tongue going crazy setting her off. Arching her back Lucy crushed her boobs tight over my cock, as she came hard.

"YESSSS!! YES!! OHHH!! OHHH!! YESSSSS" She cried, tossing her head back, eyes rolling up in her head.

Her legs were kicking hard as Michelle gripped her ass cheeks and drove her face into Lucy's pussy.

"YESSS!! YESSS!! YESSSSS!!" Lucy cried, as her orgasm continued.

"FUCKING BITCH!!" She screamed at Michelle.

As her orgasm subsided she focused her attention back onto my cock. Again working her now sweaty tits over my head. Almost rolling her tits over the tip of my shaft. "Oh baby, I've cum, now you cum too." She purred, working her marvelous boobs hard.

Lucy rubbed her tits over and over my cock, until I came, my head pulsing, blasting spurt after spurt of hot thick cum deep in her cleavage. She held her breasts tightly around my shaft as a thick pool of spunk bubbled and made a fountain up between her tits, forming a massive lake in the top of her cleavage.

"Ohh baby, do it! Cum for me, please." Lucy gasped, watching my semen rise up between her boobs.

Michelle sat up on the sofa watching as Lucy sat there my soft cock between her tits, a massive white pool of spunk glistening between her orbs. Lucy leaned forwards pulling her breasts up to her mouth, sucking and slurping up the pool. She drank as much of my cum as she could before releasing her boobs and letting the remnants trickle down her body.

"Ohh nice load, baby. Guess that means I have done the tits!" Lucy said grinning.

"My go this time." Michelle said eagerly rolling the dice - 'Tits' it came up again.

"Mmm, I get to see if I can do better than you, Lucy." She said.

Michelle pulled us both up form the sofa, and lay back onto it, propping her chest up and hanging her head back over the arm.

"C'mon babe, get over here and stick you cock between my fun bags. Let me show you how a proper tit-fuck should feel." She said grinning.

Lucy walked over to the table and picked up the large fourteen-inch strap on, and set about fitting herself in. "Oh I am going to make you pay for that one, 'Chelle." She said.

I pushed my soft cock down between Michelle's big natural breasts, she leaned up and started to suck on my balls. Lucy fastened the strap on into place and got up onto the sofa, positioning herself between Michelle's legs. Pulling her knickers to one side, she eased the tip into Michelle.

"Yessss!!" She groaned over my balls.

My cock was rock hard now, as Lucy eased about half of the strap on into Michelle. She gasped clutching my thighs, before clasping her breasts tight, and pushing them firmly over my shaft.

"Yessssss!!" She whined as Lucy slid the rest of the strap on up into her, grinning with sadistic pleasure at Michelle's struggling.

Michelle was panting and gasping as Lucy slowly sawed the dildo in and out, her hands held her boobs tightly over my dick as I began to fuck them.

Lucy matched my pace, so as I fucked Michelle's tits harder, so she fuck Michelle's pussy harder. Michelle was moaning and groaning below me as her body accepted Lucy's thrusts.

"Yess, oh! Oh yes, Lucy! Fuck me, FUCK ME!!" She cried, as both of us increased our pace. Lucy was enjoying fucking Michelle grinning at me as she rammed the dildo deep. Michelle soft boobs enveloped my cock, and clang to it wonderfully.

"YESSSS!! YESSSS!!" Michelle cried, coming hard, arching her back and shaking. My cock exploded between her tits, shooting a thick pulse of spunk down her abdomen, and up over Lucy's as well.

"Fuck yeah!" Lucy cried excitedly, as Michelle howled and bucked cumming, whilst I exploded burst after burst of semen over her and Lucy.

"Yes! YESS!! YESSS! FUUUUCCKKKK!!" Michelle screamed as she came.

"MOTHERFUUCKERRR, YESSSS!!"

Lucy ground herself tight against Michelle, coming to a stop, as my soft cock was nested deep between her tits. "Ohh, fuck". I heard her pant before getting up off of her.

"Mmmm!" Lucy sighed, scooping up a finger of spunk from Michelle's cum splattered stomach.

Lucy eased the dildo out of Michelle, who gasped as the whole length was slid from her pussy. Lucy slapped the erect shaft on Michelle's belly, before kneeling down and slurping the remainder up and swallowing it.

"Filthy cow." Michelle purred lifting Lucy's head up.

"Mmmn, wanna taste?" Lucy said standing up, the slimy spunk covered dildo bouncing in front of Michelle.

Michelle sat up on the sofa, tossing her hair, before grinning broadly at the prospect of a spunk covered dildo. She flicked her tongue over the tip, before devouring a couple of inches.

"Ohh, I bet it tastes divine." Lucy purred.

Michelle slurped and licked every spot of cum from the shaft before sitting back sighing contently.

"Right, my turn let's roll the dice." Lucy said, picking it up 'Tits' again was rolled.

"Hang on, I bet he has rigged it so he gets to play with our fun bags." Michelle said, picking up the dice and rolling it again 'Tits' once more was rolled.

Promising them I had not fixed it, and it was pure chance, I suggested they teamed up as they had both rolled the same.

Both ladies knelt on the floor facing each other, Michelle reached across and squeezed Lucy's monsters, "Damn, these are fabulous." She said.

"Oh yeah baby, now let's get em out." Lucy replied, removing her bra, whilst Michelle did the same.

Lucy leaned across to forcefully kiss Michelle, groping her breasts as she really snogged her hard. "My blonde fuck slut." Lucy gasped as they separated. She pinched Michelle's nipples hard lifting her boobs up by them, Michelle yelped and squealed as Lucy played nastily with her breasts.

"Dirty whore." Michelle replied.

My cock was stiff as a board, watching these two beauties playing, and I walked over standing beside them. Lucy turned and looked up at me, wrapping her breasts over my shaft wanking it with her tits. Michelle stroked her friends back whilst she worked on my cock.

"Ohh baby, you wanna fuck both of our tits?" Michelle teased.

Lucy released my cock and turned to face Michelle, they pressed their breasts together in a familiar modelling pose. I nudged my hard dick into the side of their cleavages, before sinking balls deep between them.

"Ohh yeah, that's it baby, fuck these tits! Fuck them good for me." Lucy urged.

I rammed my cock hard between Michelle and Lucy's breasts, as they started kissing, deep tongue twisting kisses. Stroking their hair I fucked their tits, hard nipples scraping the sides of my shaft and head.

"Cum, cum for us honey, all over our boobs." Michelle gasped.

I rutted hard, my cock twitching, spunk erupting between their breasts. Both gasped and groan as my hot semen sprayed deep in their crushed boobage. My shaft pulse and drenched them both, thick white cum boiling up between them.

"Ohh boy, baby. Another monster load." Lucy said.

As my cock softened I eased out, and Lucy leaned forwards sucking my shaft clean.

"Greedy." Michelle giggled, before moving back form Lucy. She dipped her head, sucking on Lucy's boobs licking the thick strands of spunk from her breasts. Lucy gasped as Michelle cleaned her up, then returned the favor sucking on Michelle soft natural breasts.

"Okay, that was fun. Now, what's next?" Lucy said, putting her bra back on, hiking her tits up to form that stupendous cleavage once again.

'Ass!' The dice came up.

"Yes!" Lucy said excitedly.

"Okay, so the dice isn't fixed." Michelle conceded.

Michelle helped Lucy slip off her panties, before leading her around to the back of the sofa. Bending Lucy over Michelle knelt down and started to eat her pussy. "Ohhh 'Chelle, yes..." Lucy gasped, as Michelle moved up to her ass, flicking it with her tongue, before spitting on it.

"Eat my ass, baby. Get it nice and wet for him to fuck." Lucy groaned.

Michelle drilled her tongue up Lucy's butt, spitting deep into her ass, for a minute or so, before standing back and letting me get to work.

"Go on, honey. Bugger my ass hard, make me cum and then fill me up with spunk." Lucy said.

I stepped up behind her and slapped her buttocks, making her squeal, before pressing my cock to her wet slippery asshole.

She gasped as I pushed the throbbing head of my cock in, her sphincter giving as I eased into her. Her legs started to shake slightly as my cock burrowed up her ass, until I was balls deep.

"Ohhhhh fuckkk, I amm sooo horny!!" She gasped.

Michelle moved around to the front of the sofa, where she softly kissed Lucy, before kneeling beside her watching as I started to fuck her ass.

I eased my cock almost out, then slowly drove it back deep, over and over, slowly teasing Lucy. Her legs were quivering, muscle twitching as I worked on her ass, she must have been very turned on before we even started.

"Fuuuckkk!!" she gasped after screaming again, clutching the back of the sofa tightly. Her body beginning to orgasm.

I had barely worked up any pace, but Lucy was coming, so I decided to help her on her way. I grasped her hair pulling her head back, and ferociously rammed her asshole.

"YES!! YESSSSS!!" She screamed.

As Lucy arched her back, Michelle groped her huge hooters, pinching the nipples through her bra. I slammed home my cock again and again balls slapping on Lucy's soft buttocks.

"YESS!! OHHHH, FUCKK YEASSS!!" She howled.

Her legs bucked and shook, hands gripped the sofa so tight, as my brutal reaming continued. Her asshole clenched so tight I couldn't control myself and started to cum, hot spurts of seamen pumped deep into Lucy's bowels.

"YES!! YESS!! CUUUMMM FOR MEEEEEEE!!" She screamed, as I collapsed atop of her voluptuous body.

Letting go of her hair, I gripped her lower back pinning her tightly to the sofa back as I pumped my cum deep up her ass. Michelle knelt grinning on the sofa as Lucy whined and whimpered her orgasm subsiding.

"Ohhhhhh, Lucy. That was a good one, eh?" Michelle said before carrying on in speech. "And you can tick 'ass' off of your list now."

Easing my soft cock from Lucy's asshole, I watched as Michelle picked up the dice and rolled it.

'Mouth.' Was the immediate result.

"Mmm, Okay honey. You come around here and sit on the sofa." Michelle said eagerly. I did as instructed and Michelle knelt on the floor in front of me. Pushing my legs wide apart she reached up and gripped my hardening dick before guiding it between her lips.

Lucy made her way around behind Michelle and started to stroke her smooth soft ass cheeks, before gently kissing them and working down to her pussy.

Michelle groaned on my cock head as she softly sucked on it. She worked her tongue furiously over the head of my dick, as Lucy ate her pussy.

"Fuck Michelle, you are sooo wet." Lucy gasped, before easing a single finger into Michelle's ass.

Michelle jumped slightly at the shock of Lucy's invading digit, but then groaned on my cock as Lucy hit the right spot. Michelle had the head of my cock lightly gripped between her teeth, and was working her tongue over the tip.

Lucy sucked on Michelle's clit, and I could feel her body start to tremble as she came. Her hands groped my balls as she stared at me, eyes wide hissing as she came. Throughout her orgasm her tongue never stopped its work, constant laps over my cock head until eventually I came.

Hot bolts of cum pulsed into Michelle's mouth, which she greedily swallowed. My hips bucked, but Michelle held me steady with her hands as she swallowed every drop of my cum.

"Ohh, you lucky girl." Lucy said watching. "Getting all of that cum."

As I was finally finished, Michelle released my cock from her mouth and sat up flicking her long blonde hair. "Delicious!" She said grinning, smacking her lips. "Simply delicious, what else can I say?"

"My go again." Lucy said rolling the dice, once again it came up 'mouth'. "Now I get to show off my new skills."

She helped me up off of the sofa and laid me down on the floor, straddling my face she lay forwards and started to suck on my soft cock.

"Ohh, a sixty-nine. I love it." Michelle said, as I started to eat Lucy's pussy.

Michelle knelled down above me and started to join in, once again eating Lucy's asshole.

"BITCH!" Lucy groaned, my hardening cock in her mouth.

Lucy sucked and sucked on my cock, her tongue snaking around my shaft as she slurped hard. Michelle drove her tongue deep up Lucy's ass, whilst I sucked and licked at her pussy. Lucy worked lower and lower down my shaft, until unexpectedly she opened her throat and drove my shaft balls deep. She almost expertly deep-throated me for a long time, before coming up gasping for air.

"How do you like my new trick?" She spluttered before going back down to deep throat me again.

"Yeah, it took a while to teach her that." Michelle said, in between slurps of Lucy's asshole.

Lucy now gagged and deep-throated me repeatedly, whilst Michelle and I ate her pussy and ass. Lucy started squirming on top of me, her body quaking as she came. Her throat growled around my shaft and she screamed when she came up for air.

"YEEEASSSSS!!"

She went straight back down on my shaft, her groans exciting me further, until I came, shooting deep in her gullet. Lucy coughed and choked as I shot my load in her throat, but she managed to swallow the lot.

"Well done, Lucy." Michelle praised, getting up, and walking around to help her pal up off of me.

Lucy sat back in the nearby armchair, her mascara was running, tears slowly dribbling down her cheeks for her eye watering deep throat session.

"Very good, Lucy. Still not as good as me, but one day, maybe." Michelle said.

Michelle picked up the dice and rolled it, 'mouth' again came up.

"Okay then, Michelle. Let's see how good you really are." I said. "You have already passed this one, so I am gonna skull-fuck you hard, very hard."

"Bring it on!" Michelle teased.

Tossing a cushion on the floor by the sofa arm, Michelle sat on it, flicking her hair up over the arm Lucy knelt there. "Hold her down." I told Lucy, who gripped Michelle's hair and pinned her head back against the sofa arm.

"Face-fuck me, come on." Michelle teased with dirty words. "Face fuck this blonde slut."

I slapped my cock across Michelle's face, wiping it over her cheeks, Michelle grinned as I got hard, and pressed my cock to her lips. Lucy leaned forward and kissed Michelle on the forehead.

"Good luck, babe." She whispered.

Michelle opened her mouth and let me slide my cock in, pushing further and further back into her soft throat, her tongue gliding down the underside of my shaft. I reached the back of her throat and Michelle effortlessly swallowed me deep. She gasped and gargled as my balls finally touched her chin, a small tear running down her right cheek. Thrusting harder and harder, Michelle accepted my cock, with little resistance, Gargling and coughing as I stuffed her wet throat. Lucy held her tightly back against the sofa arm watching her and me as I skull fucked her.

"Go on, babe. Ram your dick down her throat." Lucy urged. Michelle whimpered on my shaft as I drilled it deep into the back of her gullet.

Michelle was croaking and gagging as my hard cock drove deep into her throat. I pumped hard and fast giving no quarter, Michelle screwing up her eyes as my dick drove down into her tight throat and stayed there, bouncing my balls on her chin.

"More, more!" Lucy urged as I hammered my cock inside of Michelle's mouth, she was whining and screaming, thick drools of mucus spurting out from the sides of her mouth, oozing down her top.

Putting my hands either side of Michelle's head, resting all of my weight down, I set about destroying her throat, harder and harder I fucked her, she coughed and gagged more and more as I hammered hard into her. Eventually I came, my cock rammed hard down Michelle's throat, hot thick pulses of spunk filling her stomach directly. She snorted and choked my belly pressed to her nose as Lucy held her in place.

"Oh, 'Chelle! How was that?" Lucy asked, as I eased my limp cock from a choking Michelle.

"Uh, uh...ohhh, God. Ohhh man, that was fucking intense." Michelle croaked, blinking her tear filled eyes.

chlp
chlp
97 Followers