Vow

Story Info
Strangers have the best candy
2k words
3.45
27.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob walked into the club, the thick drums and base playing through out the packed space. He smiled as he saw a tall girl, curvy hips, large chest, and a synced up waist. She was leaning against the bar in her black and blood red lace under bust corset and red lace crop top with long bell sleeves. She wore a thigh length black lace skirt, black thigh high panty hoes and a black leather garter belt. Thanks to the lacey top Bob had a clear view of her black leather bra that matched her panties and garter that were shown from under the lace garments. She was tapping her dark red mile high heel clad foot against a barstool.

Bob walked up next to her and gave her a quick glance as he ordered a drink. He never saw her there before and thought it would be fun to taste the new blood. She looked over and saw him standing close to her, a subtle sent of ginger and must linger in the air. Bob’s long jet-black hair hung low in his face covering slightly arched eyebrows that were adorned with three titanium hoops in the right and a titanium spike in the other. He smiled a wicked grin at her showing two small white and sharp looking fangs. She smiled, so many of these “Goths” had those cheap Hot Topic fangs.

His bottom lip was shinning lightly with the four titanium rings, two on either side, helping to more attention to his perfect little pout. He had his nails cut, clean and unpainted, unlike many men in the club. He wore a simple yet elegant out fit, black leather pants, black boots that made the extra long legs of his pants sit bunched at the ankle, a dark red 1800 style shirt and a black velvet cloak.

It had been snowing outside; the dead cold of the Canadian mountain air blew the snow softly in small portals. His skin was pail and his lips were slightly blue, she waved it off as being cold from the weather or make-up. He wore titanium spikes across his collarbone, pierced, not jewelry, three in a line. He wasn’t wearing any eye make-up, which was a bit unusual for the normal comers of the club. She smiled and licked her lips lightly, letting her studded tongue roll across her glossy lips that held a small gold doorknocker in the middle.

“Hello.” She smiled as she moved closer to him; he gave off a cold vibe but smiled warmly at her.

“Hello yourself, I haven’t seen you here before.” His husky voice washed over her. She smiled.

“It’s my second time, I came last night to see the band.”

“I see, so who’s that chain for?” He nodded to a thick chain and clip she held in her hand.

“You if you’re good.” She grinned wickedly. Bob smiled; she was going to be easier then he thought.

“What if I say that I haven’t been good?” He moved closer to her and brushed her hair off of her fair shoulder. He kissed her shoulder and the jaw-line. She smiled and clipped the chain onto the black leather slave collar he wore. She drug him away from his untouched drink and out of the club. He pulled the hood up over his head, even though he loved the snow and the cold. She wrapped herself up in her thick black velvet and fur lined coat. Her apartment was a few blocks away from the club so it wasn’t too long before they were inside the nice warm complex. Once inside she turned around and pushed Bob onto his knees.

“I’m Leesh, but you just call me mistress.” She hissed lightly. Bob lowered his head, loving the heat that radiated from between her legs as she stood closely in front of him. Her musky smell of excitement was as sweet as honey to him, his mouth watered for a few laps. He lifted his hand up her inner thigh and felt her juices that were flowing out of the sides of her panties. She wanted to moan and let him have his way with her, but she was in charge already. She smacked his hand away from her. “You don’t touch me till I tell you it’s alright.”

“Yes mistress.” He said, trying to hold back a grin. He loved it when they played tough; it got their blood pumping and flowing faster, made them easier to be pushed over the edge into his world of ecstasy. She stood him up and walked him over to a wall that had leather straps bolted into it. She hooked the free end of the chain around Bob’s neck to the wall and started to undress him. First his cloak then she unlaced his boots. He kicked them off and let her finish. She unclasped his pants and pulled then off his hips and down his legs. She stood up and ripped open his top, his eyes slightly flashed, it was one of his favorite shirts.

“Oh I’ll buy you a new one.” She smirked and rolled her eyes. “Undress me.” She snapped her fingers and pointed to the floor indicating that she wanted him on his knees. He slowly bent to his knees, not sure if the chain was long enough. It was just barely a proper length for him to kneel and move a bit. She turned around to give him access to the ties of her top. He slowly pulled at them to loosen them, soon the under bust corset was untied and fell to the floor. She stood him up again and raised her arms as he pulled the lace crop top up over her head. He got back down on his knees and unzipped her skirt. He pulled it down and she stepped out of it.

Leesh stood there now in only her panty hoes, heels, under wear and garter belt and bra. She pulled him back up by the chain and pushed him against the wall. She pulled one arm to one side and strapped him against the wall. She repeated the task on the other side then moved to his feet. She strapped his feet against the wall as well. She stood up and looked at him, there stood a well toned, fair skinned, longhaired, mysterious man strapped to her wall as a crucifix. She smiled and took a pair of scissors and cut off his underwear. She grinned as his growing hot erection slapped lightly against his stomach. His flush head glistened with pre-cum. Leesh grinned and crouched down, she took Bob in her mouth for a few hard sucks. She slipped her hand along her inner thigh and pushed her panties to the side. She slowly rubbed her fingers down between her legs. Bob groaned as he watched her toying with herself and with his fleshy shaft. She grinned and pulled away from his near eruption stated rod. She stood up and started to walk away.

“Don’t leave me like this.” He panted.

“I’ll do whatever I want.” She hissed. She grabbed her black leather, finely crafted whip and flicked it swiftly against his inner thigh. He flinched slightly and growled, low in his throat, an inhuman cry. A few more lashes came before Leesh finally stopped and put the whip down. She laughed lightly and walked off, leaving him to hang there. She showered and changed into a black silk slip styled nightgown. She walked up to Bob and smiled at him. Her hand grazed down his chest and to his hips. “Good night Bob, maybe I’ll wake up for a mid night snack, you’ll be ready I’m sure.” She grinned and walked off to her room.

Bob sighed lightly and let himself hang against the wall. A few hours later, when Leesh was fully asleep Bob awoke and grinned.

“Silly girl.” He sighed to himself. Bob closed his eyes and soon his body seemed to turn to ashes, flake-by-flake he drifted apart and out of the restraints. In the middle of the floor in front of where he was once strapped, was a pile of black soot. Soon the ashes stirred and lifted and there stood Bob, eyes glowing a haunting light gray, teeth bare, fangs near doubling in length. His hair was soft and free of his face, his muscles were taut, his naked frame stocked silently through the apartment. He could hear her breathing, her hart pumping in a steady beat. His mouth watered as he entered her room, found her lying with the sheets tangled around her soft frame. He grinned as she shifted in her sleep, causing the thin fabric of her nightgown to rise and expose her woman hood. He crept up from the foot of the bed and over her legs; he carefully pushed them apart a little more. The thick sent of hot musk from her slumber excitement caused him to purr softly in temptation.

He wanted nothing more then to plunge his tongue deep past her female lips and taste the juices from with in the velvety folds of her hot box. He licked his lips and lightly blew of the feverish skin between her delicate thighs. She moaned dimly in her sleep as the cool breeze of his breath crawled over her hot skin. Bob grinned and chuckled lightly as her hand moved subconsciously to her breasts. He left soft kisses on her legs as he pushed the fabric up higher so that he could touch her hips and navel with his tongue.

Bob moved back down to her heat and flicked his tongue lightly at the wet slit. He spread open the soft puckering lips to reveal her pink glistening mouth. He swiftly lapped at her like a thirsty dog; he dove deep into her with a dagger like tongue, reveling in the taste of her sex abode. She whimpered in her sleep as her fever grew with the speed of Bob’s talented tongue. She was coming close to the edge when her eyes snapped open, but saw no one. The feeling with gone. She let a worried sob escape her mouth at the site of her empty room.

All of a sudden Bob seemed to fall from the sky and push her roughly under his body. He ripped off her nightgown, leaving her bare and vulnerable. She tried to scream but couldn’t.

“Oh, don’t worry I’ll buy you a new one.” He growled annalistically. His hands rubbed against her tender skin, his nails scraped and scratch her flesh as he held her under him. He grabbed her legs and hooked them over his shoulders. “Don’t worry love, you’ll enjoy this.” He grinned, flashing his teeth that grew a bit more in her fear stricken site. His now at full attention shaft drove deep into Leesh anally. She arched her back and finally let out a blood-curdling scream. He pulled out, nearly all the way and then slammed in again. He pumped in and out of her savagely, he grinned widely as she started to moan and toss her head from side to side in lust. Bob knew that he was coming closer to his orgasm and so was she. He sat back on his heels and wrapped her legs around his waist tightly; he buried his face in the nook of her neck and bit lightly. Slowly pushing his fangs into her tender skin, he reached point of ecstasy and bit firmer. Finally his fangs were fully in her neck and he was sucking lightly. She moaned as she rubbed her hips shakily against Bob’s.

He pushed her off of him as she was an inch from dead and stood up. He walked into the living room and slipped on his pants and cloak. He walked back into the bedroom and kissed her lips lightly as she struggled to breath. He picked up her pail naked body, wrapped her in his cloak and headed for the door. They walked towards the door, almost as before, Bob seemed to turn to ash and walked through with Leesh in his arms. No one seemed to notice the tall shadowy figure that walked down the snowy streets bare footed carrying his life long victim.