Vows

Story Info
If you take a vow, is there ever a good time to break it?
13.4k words
3.7
11.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,295 Followers

VOWS

Hello and welcome to my new offering. This story is so exciting to me because it's been a long time since I've written a simple romance. This story can be placed under several categories, but I can only choose one. I'm placing it under Romance. I hope you enjoy the story and please feel free to share your thoughts.

I want to thank Andi for giving this story a second look. I want to thank Savin for inspiring me to write this and Jim for his expert guidance. You three are the best. Now please sit back, relax, and enjoy.

AN: All characters are above the age of consent.

"I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love. And to always know in the deepest part of my soul that no matter what challenges might carry us apart, we will always find our way back to each other."—The Vow

Chapter 1

Jana

Rain, I hate the rain and today it was pouring buckets. Just as I feared, I got drenched. To top it off, I was now ten minutes late. This was just what I needed. Not two days ago did I receive a warning from my supervisor about my tardiness. It was hard to concentrate, because he's just too cute to take seriously. He reminded me of my secret crush, Shemar Moore.

With his stocky frame, dark eyes, and deep accent, he could tell me to run around naked and I'd do it. However, this was serious. I had to try and beat the clock. I parked my car and rushed in. Guess who's watching the clock, dark and handsome as usual. I barely made it but I hit the clock. He nodded and I flushed. I think of Shemar Moore. If only he were here, then I could assuage this burning need.

Today, was busy as usual. The people I work with were their usual selves. I got a bit of respite during an extra-long break. I went to the break room to get a get a cup of coffee where I met my colleague Shawna.

"Hi, Jana how d'ya feel? Enjoyed the weekend?" Shawna asked with a wink.

This was Monday so it was natural for her to ask. She had a wonderful boyfriend and I was sure she made out with him in the holiday. But she also knew about my husband's incapacity to satisfy me and was always suggesting me to take a boyfriend. While the idea was not taboo for me I didn't know how to go about it.

"Not really-usual household tasks. Sunday went to church and all that. Nothing great," I replied.

"Hmm. Oh, I must tell you this. Jana, close to your house-in the back street there's a new church which has opened. It is a bit smallish and modern so don't look for the high ceiling, spires and all that. It's a cozy, comfortable place but the most important thing is that the priest is a very charming and handsome guy-very attractive, I should say. You-you must visit, Jana. I insist," Shawna again winked at me.

"Wait, you seem to know a lot about this guy. When did you visit this church?" I asked. Shawna did many things, but going to church was not one she did often.

She laughed, "He does a lot of things in the community. I saw him Saturday and I know he's the type of guy you like."

"I'm married, remember. I'm not looking for guys." I reminded her.

Shawna frowned, "You should be. That asshole you're married to needs to wake up and treat you right." I did not respond. I knew Shawna hated my husband, honestly, I wasn't too fond of him either.

"Shawna, it's not that simple." I started to explain, but realized my attempt served no purpose. She was not listening. Soon I forgot about this piece of conversation in the melee of routine. But Friday evening Shawna again bumped into me and reminded me about the new church and the priest.

Sunday morning dawned as usual. My husband awoke with a litany of commands as he dressed for church. It annoyed me to no end. He found fault with everything I did. How I dressed offended him. The time I arrived there was a problem for him. The fact that I couldn't stand half of the parishioners was not their fault but mine. I know they complained about me because every time one would call, he had a new list of complaints.

Well, when he was ill and missed a few Sundays and of course I got called and reprimanded for not informing the good church folks of his sickness. He of course begged me to call, and I said I was busy. Either way, I was still the villain in this story and quite frankly, today I needed a break.

So that morning I took out my car and started driving towards my regular church but a little away from my house I remembered Shawna's words and suddenly swerved the car around the corner to reach back street. It wasn't long before I found the new church. It was a newly painted small building reminding one of a medium sized industrial shed. It did look comfortable though.

I went inside. The benches were occupied by about a dozen people and a lot of seats were empty. I wanted to catch the priest from very near so I went to the front bench. The priest was lighting a candle in front of Virgin Mary. He then came forward, looked around, clearing his throat and spoke in a gentle captivating voice.

"My name is Savin and I have come here recently. I have done service in many places."

People were very attentive and frankly I was also attracted to his moderate build, fair skin, light brown eyes and a really nice voice-almost pleading.

He was quoting and explaining from the Bible's Book of Proverbs 15:3-Verse concepts. "The eyes of the LORD are in every place, Watching the evil and the good."

He was asking us to be careful of what we do as the Lord is watching us doing all. I simply loved his looks, voice-everything. I wanted him. I found that I wanted him badly. I knew it was not correct. He was a priest but still my mind wandered and wanted him lustily.

I was a married woman, though unsatisfied. I reminded myself of this as I lusted after this handsome new priest. My hubby was not interested in me anymore. Whenever I wanted sex he turned me off or just made love mechanically. I felt like being fucked by a robot. There wasn't much foreplay. My love towards him diminished-nay I found me hating him. I was not what he wanted, and the church simply did not approve of me.

And here was a smart priest-Savin. He looked every way the man I wanted. He too appeared to be looking at me frequently and smiling. I felt strange. As I looked around, I noticed the few women that were there were entranced with him as well, but I swear, his eyes were on me. I took a deep breath. Everyone stood and I stood as well, as he led the prayer for dismissal. All of the parishioners flocked to him, but I remained frozen. He smiled and spoke with each person as I watched. Soon, the people started leaving.

The sermon was over. As the crowd was not much it dispersed quickly. I needed to pee. The wash rooms were at the backside. I went in one of the stalls. I wanted to pee freely. Sometimes when I am in a hurry I just lift my dress, push the edge of my panty over my pussy to one side and pee. But when I am relaxed, I move my skirt up or pants down; take one leg out, remove my panty and pee comfortably-enjoying the relieving. I believe relieving is somewhat similar to orgasm. That day too I wanted to enjoy my piss as I had some sexy thoughts on my mind about the priest Savin.

I finished and wiped my freshly shaved pussy of any remnants of urine; curiously looked at the reservoir below. I saw golden yellow puddle with a bit of froth on the surface. I flushed and started to dress.

Deciding to just place my panties in my purse instead, I would leave out in commando. No one would notice, and it could be my naughty little secret as well.

I looked down and I noticed that the commode pot had a strange construction from the outside. There was a kind of cover on all around. The pee pot was of dark brown china so I did not notice a small hole in the front on inside surface of the pot. I tapped the outside cover and it appeared to be hollow. It was fitted with a few screws. I have strong and long nails. I could loosen one corner screw and pulled the cover a little.

I found a cable attached to the front. It meant that a spy camera was attached to the front. Someone was watching me pee! The guy must have seen my wide open pussy as I was enjoying my pee. I reckon relieving is similar to orgasm so the guy must have seen my twitching twat when I finished my piss.

The church had a voyeur and I had to find. I was angry. I wanted to accost the guy who was doing this. I left the cubicle without disturbing it. I came out of the wash room. I saw a door in the passage. I knocked on it. Nobody answered so I just pushed it.

I saw another small passage. It had three doors on one side. On the other side of the partition was the main hall where Savin's sermon took place. I knocked on the first door. A gentle sonorous voice called, "Who is it?" I recognized it as that of the priest Savin.

I answered, "I am Jana. I want to talk to you for a moment."

There was a little pause and Savin said, "Please come in."

I pushed the door and saw Savin sitting on a chair. Nearby table had a half closed laptop. Savin pushed a chair and asked me to sit. I sat.

"Yes, please speak," his firm nice voice made me tremble with excitement. I had to control as I had come to complain. I managed to stay calm and related to him what I had seen. He did not show any expression.

Finally I said, "This is a church. There is a voyeur who is watching women pee. He is watching their privates. He should be found out and dealt with." I could gather enough courage to bring sharpness in my voice. He swallowed, visibly upset. He looked around as if he was making sure we were alone.

Savin looked into my eyes and calmly said in his wonderful voice, "Ms..?" He paused.

"Jana, Mrs. Jana Reeves," I supplied, now anxiously waiting for his response to this. He was extremely nervous.

"Mrs. Reeves, I will look into this. Whomever it is will be dealt with." He stood and I saw his laptop screen. It was a clear view of the lavatory I'd just exited.

"Really Father, you will find him? What is this?" I demanded becoming heated. I felt violated, but also turned on. It was obvious who was looking at my wide-open pussy and in all honesty I did not mind in the least.

Sav looking around nervously, swallowed, "I am the culprit. I can explain but I have sinned. You can punish me."

I nearly shouted, "What? You-a priest and a voyeur?" I did not know if there was anyone around but I didn't care.

Savin did not say anything but kept looking at me, his eyes pleading with me to calm down. He didn't want his secret exposed.

"You teach us to be good and you are doing this mischief! You were telling us that the Lord is watching us all. But it is you who is watching me pee. You are watching my-my pussy.." I stammered, becoming more and more agitated, but also more and more aroused. As I was naked beneath my dress, my thighs were now becoming soaked with my juices. Savin licked his lips, and I held back a moan. I could picture all of the things I wanted him to do to me with that wicked tongue.

"As I said I can explain but you can punish me for my sin," Savin said calmly.

At that point an idea came to my mind. I said, "Ok. You will be punished all right. You wanted to see me pissing, isn't it?" With that I opened my purse and removed my panty and threw it into the corner. He watched, mesmerized as they landed in the corner. Slowly spreading my legs, I gave him a clear view of what he'd just spied on. I was wet, needy, and my cunt was quivering. Savin whimpered. Realizing I'd taken it to far, I quickly stood and apologized to the priest. I was out of line and should not be behaving this way. I am a married woman after all, right?

"Father, I apologize. I'm out of line. Please forgive me. Just remove that camera ok." I stood quickly to leave when he grabbed my arm. "Come back tonight. After service, we can talk more, " he whispered.

At the husky sound of his voice, my body began to drip. I walked over and retrieved my panties from the floor. He took them and pressed them against his nostrils and inhaled. "Please, let me keep these," he begged. I nodded and soon exited his small office. Once I was outside, I rushed to my car, I sat inside for a moment trying to make sense of what just occurred. He was a minister, a priest, a man of God. I had no right. I had a husband. I couldn't come back to this church. It want safe. So I crank my car and headed home.

As I drove into the yard, I saw that several members of our church were visiting. They had questions. They wanted t know why I visited another church. They even decided that I once again needed prayer.

I refused and told them to leave. My husband once again was embarrassed. He started to admonish me, once more but I looked at him. Something in my eyes stopped him and he turned and walked away. I went into my private bath to shower while I fantasized abut the one man I wanted but could not have.

Chapter 2

Days passed, and I could not get the priest out of my mind. His skin, his voice, the way his eyes glowed as he inhaled my feminine scent. Shawna knew something was going on, but knowing what a gossip she was I said nothing.

Things at home had not changed. My husband stopped talking to me. He chose to spend his time meditating. Also, the church decided that this week, they'd have daily night prayer and he felt obligated to attend. I didn't mind. If he was there, he was not home glaring at me.

On Tuesday, our daughter called. I love hearing from her. She decided to move to London and study the arts, and I couldn't be prouder. We chatted and I learned that she's doing well. I lie and tell her everything if fine here at home. She knows I'm fabricating, but let me live in my untruth. We hang up, and I decided to read. The problem was the male in the story kept looking exactly like a certain priest. Shaking myself, I made a decision. No man can be that enticing. It's the lure of the forbidden that has me hung up on this man. On Wednesday, they have a meeting at the church. I will attend.

Soon hubby returns home, and I put dinner on the table. He eats without so much as a thank you. Then he tries to stand. He's hurting again. I already know what to do. I help him to his chair as I collect his pain medication and prepare to massage his tight muscles.

He sits as I nurse him. Finally he speaks. "You could be a good Christian woman if you wanted. I've prayed for you. Tonight, I talked to Mother Davis, and she said that only God can change you. He will. He will make you into the wife I deserve." Then he was silent, as I applied the strong antiseptic creams to his weakened limbs. As I watched him doze off, I thought, Which one of those church women would do this for you? Which one would put up with you abuse, yet cook for you and help you when you hurt? You say I'm not Christian enough, then what are you? I looked up as he now slept. Utterly disgusted with the situation, I went to my room, sat on my bed and cried. You see, his words hurt. He had no idea, how much they hurt. And in all honesty, he didn't seem to care.

I lay down, and soon sleep found me. The next morning, I awoke to him calling to me. He of course had a new list of complaints. I let him sleep in his chair. I knew better. Why didn't I wake him and help him to his bed? I had no words. I simply helped him up. And as he showered, I made breakfast and dressed for work.

My day was uneventful. Work was work. Besides Shawna, not many people talked to me.

Soon the day ended, and I remembered my plans to visit the church. I started not to go when Sister Morse called. She needed a ride to prayer and my husband was more than happy to oblige. She was "A good Christian" woman, he explained. Maybe you should be married to her I thought. It was then I decided I needed to get out. I grabbed my bag and headed to the church a bit early.

I sat in front of the building. No one had arrived. I thought. Was this wise? If I'm so miserable, then why stay with him? Then he showed up, the man that haunted my thoughts for days. Dressed in a dark shirt and chinos, I watched as he unlocked and entered the building. He was not alone for long. Members of his flock began to arrive. Soon, I mustered up the courage to enter. Everyone was praying, including hm. He looked up as I walked inside, and the feeling was electric. He quickly looked away, and I chose a sedate place to pray.

Soon, bible study began. He decided to teach from the book of second Samuel, chapter 11. He taught of David and Bathsheba. The story was riveting, even though at my church, the pastor taught this lesson often. He explained how lust was a deadly sin, and although it happened, one must not give in to those desires. I blushed. I felt as if he was speaking directly to me. A piece of me wanted to leave, yet I could not force my feet to go.

The service ended with people filing out after speaking with Savin. I stood to go when he called my name. I froze, and turned to face the smiling priest approaching me cautiously.

"Mrs. Reeves, may I speak with you a moment before you leave? It won't take long, I promise."

I nodded and stood to wait. Soon, one of the church members stayed to chaperone our conversation, but he told her she could go on. We would not belong. He sat on one of the pews, and I sat beside him. I wondered why we didn't simply go to his office.

"I owe you an apology for the last time you visited. I was completely out of line. I assure you I have removed the cameras, and no other females have been looked upon. Also, I wish to return your undergarments." He paused.

"Burn them" I whispered. He looked hurt. "Do you know why I came tonight?" I asked. He waited. "I had to be certain that what happened the last time was not real. I needed to see if it was just my imagination, and I can see that it was. Thank you, Father Savin for having me here. I won't darken your door again." I stood to leave when he grabbed my hand.

"Don't." he whispered, "Don't go." I froze.

"You belong to someone else and I have no rights where you are concerned. Yet, each night, I can't sleep until I smell your scent. I must do what's right and let you go, but that is not easy. Today, I had no clue what to teach, so I taught that lesson mainly for myself, but it changes nothing. I assure you, I won't cross the line again, but please, don't go away."

I swallowed, "What do you want?" I asked.

He clasped my hands in his, completely aware that at any moment someone might enter. "I want what I cannot have. I want you." My body creamed. I was on fire. I had never felt this way for any man, not even my husband.

He slid back. "You must go home now."

I nodded, and smiled. As I stood, two of the members returned to see if we were OK. We were. However, we both knew that this thing between us was nowhere near over.

Chapter 3

Savin

She left. I stood, unable to do the one thing I desire most. It had been weeks since I watched her, yet the image of her clean-shaven lips was burned in my memory. Her scent on her panties was burned in my brain. I knew what I was doing was wrong and honestly I prayed for forgiveness and to overcome my lust, but tonight when she walked in, my need returned.

I asked her to stay so I could do what was right and let her go. I even offered to return her panties and she said to burn them. I would never. I needed that piece of her.

She was perfect to me. Her brown skin, clear brown eyes, and curvaceous frame called to every part of me. She was sweet, and I could tell extremely unhappy. It wasn't anything she said, but something in her eyes. Tonight, she seemed more wounded than before. My words were meant to give her comfort, but I felt I hurt her even more. It did not matter. She could not be mine s long as she belonged to another. Soon, the deacon entered and we locked up the church. I returned to my small apartment. All I could see was her face when I closed my eyes. Reaching into my pocket, I retrieved her panties and once again pressed them against my face. She smelled so sweet, so ripe, so ready.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,295 Followers