Voyage of Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was conscious that I might be giving him the wrong message, but as eager as I was for him to see my slit, I was equally keen to feast my eyes on a cock, so I unfastened his belt and lowered his pants. As it sprang clear from his boxers I reached for his tool, marvelling at its glorious hard softness. Gently he eased me down onto the narrow bunk and drew my panties down my legs. At last the moment I had anticipated had arrived and I parted my thighs, prepared for the touch of his fingers separating my lower lips, but totally unprepared for what happened next. Deliberately and purposefully he moved between my widespread legs, searching for my clit with his tongue, and my body convulsed as my first ever full blown orgasm tore at my senses.

For long interminable minutes he licked and explored, keeping me finely balanced on the peak of ecstasy, before he slowly moved up and over me. "NO!" I screamed silently. "NOT THAT! You're only supposed to LOOK!" but then he was deep inside me, lifting me higher than I thought possible, and I abandoned all pretence. This was so different from Paul's frenetic jabbing, seeking needed but despised release. Now I was being fucked, lustily fucked, with long firm strokes intended to bring pleasure to both of us. I could hear the sensuous squishing of my juices as his rampaging cock plundered my dripping twat, and I wrapped my arms and legs around him, wanting to keep him inside me forever. For five years I had endured my husband's futile poking, not knowing any better, but now that I knew what it was like to be truly and expertly fucked I didn't ever want it to end. When he came, it wasn't the timorous twitching I was expecting, but a powerful full blooded throbbing as he pumped gout after gout of thick cum into my welcoming cunt. I continued to thrust at him, desperate to keep him hard and inside me, but inevitably admitted defeat as he slipped out with a satisfied grunt.

Now that passion was spent I was surprised that I felt not even the slightest vestige of shame or guilt for having cheated on my husband. The plain honest truth was I was glad I had. In fact I felt that for five years I was the one who had been cheated of my rights as a wife and lover, by a man who couldn't even bring himself to look at my body, let alone utter words like 'tits' and 'cunt' and 'fuck'. 'It' wasn't 'it', it was sex. It was lusty uninhibited healthy enjoyable fucking. Exactly as nature had intended it to be. Certainly he had problems, but they weren't of my creation. If anyone was to blame it would have to be his domineering narrow minded mother. Paul had told me he would understand if I wanted to do 'it' with someone else, but frankly I didn't care if he understood or not. I loved him and hopefully I could eventually help him to work through his hang-ups, but until then, now that I knew how good it could be, I was determined to make up for lost time.

Picking up my clothes I wrapped myself in a towel, and after Karl checked to ensure that the passageway was clear I slipped out and into Paul's and my cabin. I could feel Karl's cum slowly seeping out of my slit, and with a happy smile I massaged it into my smooth mound before showering and dressing to return to the lounge. Karl had already returned, and was chatting easily with Paul and Steve. I suppose in a way I was hoping my husband would notice something different about me other than my change of clothes, but he merely smiled and held my chair as I sat down.

When I got to the pool next morning I found Karl and Steve chatting and laughing with the redhead and her companions. They beckoned me over and introduced the trio as Connie, Andrew and Daniel. Contrary to what I had expected Connie was softly spoken, with just the faintest trace of an undefinable accent, and despite my preconceived prejudice I found myself warming to her. Understandably her spectacular figure was the centre of attention, and up close it was easy to understand why. Straining against the barely adequate triangles of fabric her nipples were hugely prominent, and down below her briefs were pulled tightly into her crotch in a blatant camel toe. She was well aware of the effect she had on men, but she was far from self conscious, frequently good humouredly admonishing the guys to "Listen to ze vords, not ze vagina" or "It is ze tongue vich is talking, not ze titties".

More and more I found myself wishing I could be as outgoing as she was, and as lunchtime approached I plucked up courage and surreptitiously tugged at my bikini bottom in a less than successful attempt to match her camel toe. Being considerably more slender than Connie I had less to outline, but my efforts were not wasted on Karl, because he smiled suggestively and raised an eyebrow. Ensuring nobody was looking, I nodded almost imperceptibly, and mouthed the words "After lunch."

The next hour and a half seemed more like weeks, but eventually Paul picked up his guitar and left. I waited a few minutes longer to give him time to catch the lift, then quickly slipped into the cabin next door. Karl was waiting in his boxers, and in no mood to waste time on needless preliminaries, I pulled them down and gripped his cock as he relieved me of my dress and panties. As I ran my hand along his shaft he turned me round, cupping my breasts from behind and easing me forward. I knew that being bent over like this was presenting him with two options, and I held my breath hoping he wouldn't choose the wrong one. His strong hands on my tits, coupled with my own anticipation of what might happen, quickly brought me to the point where I didn't really care what he did provided he did it soon. I had waited so many years before discovering how amazing sex could be that I was prepared to try anything and everything, but for now I wanted to explore the joys of being fucked where nature intended, so I was relieved to feel the rubbery tip of his tool nudging apart the slick moist lips of my pussy.

We were both startled by the intensity of the fuck. Our anticipation had been heightened by the delay, and it took only a few powerful thrusts to bring on my climax. Seconds after I had peaked, he dug his fingers into my boobs as his cock erupted. Ten minutes later we were sitting with the others listening to Paul and the band. Connie was in her usual effervescent mood, and although there was nothing overtly sexual about her words or actions, she exuded sensuality. Her friends, Andrew and Daniel contributed little to the conversation, seemingly content to sit and ogle her impressive upper deck. She clearly enjoyed being the centre of attention, and a couple of times Karl took advantage of the diversions she created to try to slip his hand surreptitiously up my skirt under the table. Afraid someone might notice, I solved the dilemma by excusing myself, joining Connie in a visit to the ladies' room.

She looked at me in the mirror as she touched up her makeup. "Your friends seem very interesting" she said suggestively.

Refusing to be drawn I merely shrugged "Yes, they're quite nice, but I should think you'd have your hands full with Andrew and Daniel."

It was her turn to shrug as she pulled a face. "Zey are like puppy dogs. Zey are amusing but zey are not very exciting." She giggled. "Zey are like peanuts. You reach ze bottom of ze packet and when zey are finished you want more."

We were still laughing when we returned to the table, and I was relieved but unsurprised when she sat beside Karl, leaving me to take the chair she had vacated.

The rest of the afternoon passed uneventfully, and as I came naked out of the shower before dinner I was surprised when for the first time ever Paul didn't look away immediately. Perhaps it was because he knew he wasn't expected to 'perform', but he actually looked briefly at my breasts and pussy. I half expected him to make some remark about my shaven mound but he remained silent as I pulled on my briefs. Nor did he comment when I donned a blouse over my braless boobs. I selected a light wraparound skirt to match the blouse, then he picked up his guitar and we took the lift up to the lounge.

I was surprised to find Steve sitting alone, and when I joined him he told me Karl had something he had to see to urgently. Our afternoon encounter was still sharp in my mind and I had been hoping for a more leisurely repeat, but I hid my disappointment and accepted Steve's offer of a drink. We sat chatting and listening to the resident band, and when Paul took the stage during the break Steve pressed something into my hand.

"I think you left this behind yesterday. I didn't want to embarrass you in front of your husband so I waited until now to return it."

I glanced down and blushed furiously as I recognised the panties Karl had removed for our first fuck. I was sure I had picked up all of my clothes afterwards, but obviously not. Steve smiled and squeezed my hand as I slipped the garment into my bag. "Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. If you don't mind me saying so I'm a little bit envious. Well a lot envious actually." I forced a nervous smile, waiting for him to try to make some form of advance, but he turned his attention to the stage. "You know, Paul is really quite good. Are you sure he doesn't play professionally?"

I shook my head. "No, he doesn't think he's good enough. I've suggested that he join a band because he really loves his music, but he doesn't have the confidence. He only agreed to play during the breaks because he was still pleased about coming third in the competition. His afternoon sessions followed on from there. Hopefully by the time we get home he'll have some self belief."

Knowing that he at least suspected about Karl and me, I was a bit apprehensive when he asked me to dance, but apart from resting one hand on my bottom he made no move other than to the music. As the evening progressed, in between drinks we danced several times more, always when Paul was playing, and unable to shake how it had felt when Karl squeezed my buttocks, I was beginning to wonder if there was something wrong with me when Steve didn't do the same. After all he had said he envied Karl, so he must have guessed that he had fucked me, and I was surprised he didn't chance his own luck, so I wasn't sure if I should feel relieved or affronted.

When Paul finished his final session for the evening, he came over and kissed my cheek. "I'm a bit tired tonight, and I've had a few drinks so I think I'll turn in." I rose to accompany him but he shook his head. "No need for you to come too. You may as well enjoy yourself. Try not to stay up too late."

After he had gone, Steve pulled me out onto the floor for another slow number. Now that Paul was no longer present his demeanour changed, and he grasped my ass in both hands, pulling me closer and nuzzling my neck. "You don't have to be like Connie, you know" he said quietly. I gave him a puzzled look, and he continued. "You don't need a camel toe to make men want you. Neither does she really, but that's just her personality. It's all part of her being Connie."

His hands started to move on my butt and I could feel his bulge growing, and without thinking I pushed my hips forward, pressing my pubic mound against his increasing hardness. We remained like that until the music finished, then I pulled away. "I think I need some fresh air to clear my head." I went out on deck, not in the least surprised that Steve followed me. As I leaned on the rail staring into the darkness he slipped his arm around my waist, then lifted my face to kiss me. My heart started to race, and I didn't object in the least when he put his hand under my blouse and cupped my breast. His fingers teasing my stiffened nipples, and his deep searching kisses brought my breathing up to match my heartbeat. Long dizzying moments later he took his hand from under my blouse and slid it into the overlap of my skirt, making me gasp when his fingers stroked my clit through the moist fabric of my briefs.

Without any real conviction I tried to move away. "Someone might see us" I panted.

Continuing to stroke my slit he said quietly. "So let's find somewhere they won't see us."

Stopping only to collect my bag I followed him willingly to the lift and down to his cabin. We both wanted the same thing, so neither of us saw any point in observing the usual seduction routine. I waited until he undressed before taking off my own clothes and lying on the floor with my legs wide so he could look at my pussy. Unlike Karl, he was unexpectedly gentle as he parted the lips, pressing my clit this way and that before pushing a finger into my hole. I reached for his hardness, stroking slowly in time with his probing finger. My excitement grew with the thought that not more than two feet away, on the other side of a flimsy wall, Paul was sleeping blissfully, totally unaware that his wife was about to be thoroughly fucked in a way he was incapable of fucking. At least I hoped I was.

Urging him over me, I guided his tip to my hole and pulled his mouth to my nipples as he plunged into me. I lifted my hips to force him deeper, but after about fifteen minutes or so of energetic fucking the hard floor began to hurt my back, so I rolled him over and straddled him. He reached up to grasp my tits, and for perhaps ten minutes more I rode him steadily, then just as my orgasm started to build the door opened and Karl came in. I was too close to the edge to stop now, so I continued to rise and fall as he grinned and moved closer. Without giving it a second thought, I unzipped his pants and took his stiffening cock into my mouth. There was a pleasant and vaguely familiar smell to his pubic bush, and an unfamiliar taste on his prick, and it took me a few moments to put the two together. The scent was that of feminine hygiene spray, which led me to the inescapable conclusion that what I could taste was pussy juice. In view of the interest Connie had expressed that afternoon, I told myself that this was almost certainly the reason neither she nor Karl had been in the lounge this evening. I had no basis for assuming he had been with Connie, after all it could have been any other woman, but the thought of those mammoth jugs wobbling out of control as he rammed into her was enormously stimulating.

Rather than putting me off, the thought that the cock in my mouth had not long ago been in Connie's cunt excited me even more, and I sucked eagerly as I bounced up and down on Steve's tool. I'd never before done anything like this of course, but with my juices flowing freely and my orgasm threatening to shake me apart, I instinctively licked up and down Karl's shaft before taking the bulbous head as deep into my mouth as I dared. His hard rod jerked and flooded my mouth with sticky goo, and not knowing what else to do I held it on my tongue until Steve pumped a fountain of cum into my cunt, then deciding it didn't taste too bad I let it slither down my throat.

It was an hour and a half after midnight when I finally crept into my own cabin. Even though I was totally sated I told myself that if the guys had been capable I would have been happy to let them fuck me until dawn. I knew I had acted like a slut, but my sexual liberation had been a long time coming, and I now wanted to cram as many different sexual experiences as I could into the just over two weeks that remained, before I had to return to my passionless married life. If this meant almost offering myself for sex then so be it. After the cruise was over I would never see any of my fellow passengers again, so who was to know? The last thing I wanted was to look back in twenty years and say 'I wish I had done this' or "I wish I had tried that.'

There was no sign of Steve or Karl at breakfast next morning, and I allowed myself a smug smile at the thought that I had worn them out. Back in our cabin I changed into my bikini in the bathroom, and when I came out I was surprised to see that Paul had placed a folded towel on my bunk. I shrugged and started to lift the hem of my dress, but he shook his head vigorously. "No, not that. It's not for that. I just thought you might need a towel if you go in the pool." Letting my dress fall back into place I left the cabin, nodding to the attendant with his trolley of linen as I passed him, and took the lift to the pool deck.

More than an hour later the guys showed up looking as if they'd seen better days. Dropping down beside me Karl grinned ruefully. "Geez Kate, you were awesome last night. I didn't think I'd live through it. Never knew a girl who could get me hard as often as you did."

I wasn't entirely comfortable talking about it like this, but nonetheless I couldn't help feeling pleased. "I guess you just caught me in the right mood."

Steve laughed. "It certainly seemed like it. No regrets then?"

I shook my head. "None whatsoever. I needed it as much as you did so I enjoyed it as much as you did."

"That's good to know. Do you think you'll be in the right mood after lunch?"

"Do you think you'll be capable after last night?" I countered with a smirk. "It might be like trying to wake the dead."

"She's got you there Steve" Karl chuckled. "I suppose we can give it our best shot though."

Having virtually issued a challenge I could hardly back down, so I agreed to go to their cabin after the mid day meal. I wasn't really expecting much when I arrived, but when I saw they had pulled a mattress from one of the bunks and laid it on the floor, I undressed quickly and grasped a cock in each hand. Steve started feeling my pussy while Karl concentrated on my boobs and nipples, and as I became more aroused I sank to my knees and started sucking their cocks alternately. Unexpectedly Karl tensed and gasped, spurting a load of cum into my mouth.

"Oh shit, sorry babe" he muttered in embarrassment. "I didn't mean to go off that quick. I was just so horny after last night."

I shook my head and swallowed. "Don't worry about it." It was disappointing having him finish so quickly, because now that I was horny I was looking forward to another threesome, but at least there was still Steve. I pulled Steve's prick towards my mouth again but he pushed me down onto the mattress, and with my knees bent and my feet flat on the edges of the narrow mattress I parted my pussy lips so both guys could have a clear view. Karl stood trying to revive his spent tool, but after a few futile strokes he gave up, and pulling on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt he left the cabin. Dropping flat between my legs, Steve applied his tongue to my clit, licking steadily until my juices started to flow, and then he pushed my knees against my chest and drove his cock into my open hole. I could feel my creamy excretions oozing down between my ass cheeks as he fucked me until my climax mounted, and then I recoiled when he withdrew and pressed the tip lightly against my sphincter.

"Do you want me to?" he asked quietly.

My reply was hesitant and apprehensive. "I don't know if I can. I've never done that before."

He pressed forward tentatively. "You never know until you try. You might like it."

I was curious enough to wonder, and after all I had told myself that I wanted to try as much as I could whilst the cruise lasted, so I nodded. "OK but take it easy, and if I say stop you better stop."

I gritted my teeth and suppressed a groan as the head of his cock forced its way through the tight ring of muscles, and then he was in. It hadn't been as painful as I anticipated, and after a short pause he pushed deeper, and aided by the natural lubrication from my pussy he began to stroke in and out. I reached down to stroke my clit to try to rebuild my orgasm, then I exploded as he thrust two fingers deep into my cunt. The dual sensation of having both holes filled at once sent me over the edge, and I jerked my pelvis, urging him on to greater effort. His teeth were bared in a primitive snarl of lust as he plundered my virgin ass, and he grunted as his cock erupted, filling my ravaged passage with hot cum.