Voyage of Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that his preferences were out in the open, I undressed to change into my bikini to head for the pool deck. He was more relaxed now that I had ever seen him, and I was both surprised and pleased when he looked closely at my pussy, experimentally pushing a finger into me for a moment. At the pool I was in a buoyant mood as I lay soaking up the sun eyeing the bulging swimming trunks, and for the first time paying particular attention to the hint of pussies covered by skimpy bikinis. After everything that had happened in recent days I was realising how sheltered my life had been, and I started thinking of other things I wanted to try. Whether or not I would like them was another matter, but at least I owed it to myself to try.

The opportunity came after lunch when without hesitation I agreed to join Karl and Steve for another threesome in their cabin. I knew they regarded me purely as a sex object, as an easy and more than willing fuck, but the simple fact was that I regarded them in the same light. If it was a slut they wanted, then a slut they would get. The mattress was already on the floor and they were both in their boxers when I entered their cabin without knocking. Without wasting time on preliminaries I stripped off my dress, and tugging their shorts down I dropped to my knees and began sucking, careful to stop when I sensed either of them was about to cum in my mouth.

After a few minutes I pushed Karl down and straddled him, and when he was comfortably buried in my dripping snatch I leaned forward with my tits flattened against his chest and gestured to Steve. Like my own, his thoughts were clearly on what had happened the day before, and without hesitation he moved behind me. In my eagerness for yet another new experience it hadn't occurred to me that I should use some form of lubrication, and I bit back a scream at the delicious pain as he drove his hard cock deep into my unprepared asshole. It hurt more than it had the first time, but the excitement of being double fucked by two hard cocks at once more than cancelled out any discomfort. After all this was what I had been hoping and planning for all morning, and I wasn't about to let a little pain get in the way of my enjoyment of the experience. I ground my clit into Karl's pubes as the two hard muscles plundered both of my holes in unison, and this time I made no attempt to muffle my screech of pure animal lust as my cum poured out over Karl's lower abdomen, moments after they each pumped their cum deep inside me.

I was feeling quite jubilant when I arrived to listen to the band, and when Jane caught my eye I grinned and gave her a thumbs up. During a break we visited the washroom, and I told her what had happened with Paul. "That's good then," she smiled. "You really needed to sort things out between you." She thought for a moment, and gave me a conspiratorial wink, reaching under my skirt to finger my pussy. "Now you have an excuse to share this with a couple of hot guys, and Paul can't complain."

"I already did," I grinned, and when she raised an eyebrow I told her about Karl and Steve, without going into detail.

Still working her fingers on my clit she grinned back. "Hmm, that gives me an idea. I hope you're not too tired tonight, because I may just have a treat for you if you're up for it." Before I could push her to elaborate she withdrew her hand and left to rejoin the rest of the gang. From then until dinner my mind worked overtime, wondering what Jane had in mind, but each time I tried to question her she changed the subject. I suspected she had seen me eyeing Connie's voluminous boobs after we had first spoken in the restroom, and having tasted what I suspected had been Connie's pussy juice on Karl's cock, I couldn't help speculating. There was no real reason for me to think Connie and Jane had been in any way involved, but there was no harm in hoping.

As the minutes ticked slowly by after dinner, I became more and more impatient. Eventually I could hold back no longer, and although I knew I would be more than half an hour early I showered, and as an afterthought applied a quick spray of perfume to my slit. As I approached Jane's cabin I noticed that the door wasn't fully closed, and tapping softly I pushed my way in. I had been expecting a surprise, but what greeted my unbelieving eyes was far from what I could possibly have imagined. She was lying with her knees drawn up against her boobs, and I walked in just as her brother Shane withdrew his spent cock from her cum filled pussy. Muttering an embarrassed apology, I turned to leave but she called me back.

"Don't go Kate, Shane was just leaving. Unless of course you want him to stay?" she added.

I shook my head, too shocked to speak as he nonchalantly pulled on his pants and pushed past me.

As the door closed behind him I found my tongue. "My god Jane, that was your brother! What were you thinking?"

She laughed at my expression. "It's not as bad as you think. I know I said he's my brother but the fact is he isn't really, we just grew up together. He and Wayne were fostered by my parents almost from birth. Their mother was only fourteen, and she couldn't look after them. She refused to let mum and dad adopt them, even though she had no interest in raising them herself. When they were old enough to leave they just sort of stayed on."

This seemed a reasonable enough explanation, but there was still one thing I was curious about. "OK, fair enough, so how did you come to be having sex with Shane? How did it start?"

"That happened a couple of days after my eighteenth birthday. Mum and dad were out and the three of us were clowning around. Wayne dared me to show my boobs and they both started feeling them. Next thing I knew Wayne was popping my cherry. It hurt a bit but not enough to put me off, and after Wayne finished I cleaned up the mess and let Shane fuck me. I think they had planned it between them, because I caught them perving on me a few times, but I liked it and we've been doing it ever since." She put her hand under my skirt to finger my slit before continuing. "Actually that was going to be the surprise I had for you, but you spoiled it by being early. I thought Shane would have been gone, and I was going to let you lick his cum out of me and see if you would know the difference."

I was a little disgusted that she could even contemplate pulling such a trick, but then I had second thoughts. After all I had tasted cum when I had sucked Karl's cock and that hadn't exactly been unpleasant, and I had tasted Jane's cum and loved it so why not both? The more I thought about it the more intrigued I became, and finally I nodded. "Why not? It could be fun." I stripped off my dress and joined her on the bed. She fastened her lips on my nipple, sucking greedily as she fingered my slit.

When my juices were flowing she raised her head. "How would you like some company?"

By now I was ready to agree to just about anything, so I nodded eagerly and she banged hard on the cabin wall. Within seconds the door opened and the twins entered, the fronts of their shorts bulging. I hadn't thought that Shane would be able to gain another erection so soon after fucking Jane, but seeing was believing, and I certainly was in no mood to object. Divesting themselves of their shorts, they sat each side of me squeezing my tits. I wrapped my fingers round Wayne's stiff shaft, stroking slowly and after watching for a few moments, Jane took his hand and pushed it between my legs before leaning to take Shane's still glistening cock into her mouth.

She had barely started sucking before Wayne pushed her backwards. "On your back Sis, Shane and me want to see Kate eat your cunt." With a sultry smile she lay back spreading her legs in invitation, and I quickly knelt between her thighs. The heady scent of recent sex permeated my nostrils as my tongue delved into her crack, savouring the mixture of male and female excretions. With his eyes glued to what I was doing, Shane moved alongside Jane and pushed his tool back between her lips, fondling her firm tits and fucking her mouth relentlessly. I redoubled my efforts, alternately flicking her clit and poking my tongue into her cum filled hole in search of more nectar, vaguely aware that Wayne was stroking my upthrust bottom and tracing the line of my pussy with a fingertip.

He jammed two fingers into me making me jerk forward, pushing my mouth tighter into Jane's dripping wetness, and she grasped my hair as she ground her crotch against my face. After two or three strokes he withdrew his fingers, and I gasped as he drove his cock deep into my waiting twat. Ever since the first time with Karl I had wanted to explore new sexual experiences, and having my tongue on a clit and my snatch on a cock seemed close to the ultimate. Wayne's exuberant fucking soon had me hovering on the brink of orgasm, and I raised my head to draw in a deep breath, just in time to see Jane's throat convulse as she swallowed Shane's cum. This was all I needed to drive me over the edge, and instinctively I clenched my inner muscles around the pulsating shaft, urging Wayne to fill my hungry cunt with his thick cock cream, and we all collapsed in a sweaty heap.

Panting for breath in a tangle of arms and legs, none of us moved or spoke for many long minutes, then I looked at Jane with an evil grin. Before she could move I pinned her down by her shoulders and knelt over her. "Time for some of your own medicine." I smirked, and lowered my dripping slit to her mouth. With the twins looking on, she eagerly started to lap at Wayne's cum, and I leaned forward and parted her puffy lips with my tongue. Her hips rose to meet me straining for another orgasm, and I tensed as I felt Wayne's now stiffened cock probing against my asshole. The memory returned of the exciting pain of my first anal penetration, and I pressed back, with a muffled screech of pleasure as he forced through the tight ring of muscle. It went in more easily this time, and I renewed my attack on Jane's clit as he fucked my stretched asshole with long vigorous thrusts. The double action of an educated tongue working eagerly on my cunt, and a hard cock driving in and out of my butt with equal enthusiasm precipitated me into an orgasm I could never have dreamed possible, and I screamed as Wayne's throbbing rod pumped his thick sticky essence deep inside my plundered ass.

When I woke next morning I was feeling rather tender, so I decided to return to the cabin after breakfast to give my body a break. Paul gave me an anxious look as I stretched out on my bunk, and when I showed no signs of stirring he grew fidgety, constantly glancing towards the door. I had been so concerned with my own discomfort, that it took me a few second to realise he was more than likely expecting his lover. Leaving my bunk in a hurry, I stripped and slipped into my bikini. "Sorry babe, I should have realised you were expecting company. I'll get out of your way." He smiled his thanks as I grabbed a towel, and kissing him quickly on the cheek I headed up to the pool deck.

Stretched out on my usual sun lounge, I found myself thinking about my husband from a new viewpoint. Having had my ass fucked, I was coming to understand a little of how it must feel for him, and I realised it would be wrong of me to begrudge him whatever pleasure he could get. After about an hour none of the usual gang had put in an appearance, so I wrapped the towel around my waist and went to browse the shops until lunch time. There was no sign of Karl or Steve at lunch, nor did they turn up at the afternoon music session. In fact looking around the room I could spot very few of the regulars. The afternoon passed uneventfully, which suited me since I was really in the mood to simply relax over a couple of drinks.

With my revised attitude to his preferences I felt more comfortable with him, so when were changing for dinner I asked Paul how his morning tryst had gone. He seemed to sense a change in me, and without going into detail he admitted that he had enjoyed it immensely.

Taking the plunge, I asked abruptly. "Did you fuck him or did he fuck you?"

He grinned sheepishly. "Both actually. He did me first then I did him."

"OK, did you really enjoy sticking your cock in his ass?"

He looked away as he nodded. "Yes, very much."

I could see he was becoming a little uncomfortable, but something within me just wouldn't let me let it go. "That's good then. But what's so different about fucking an ass rather than a cunt?"

"I really can't say. It just feels different. Better."

Right from the start I hadn't realised where this was going, but I suddenly blurted out. "Well if that's the case what does it matter whose ass it is? Mine for instance?" A few days earlier I would have been horrified at the thought of having a cock in my ass, but a lot had changed since then. Admittedly I had suggested it to him once before, but inwardly I had been relieved when he hadn't responded. Now I really wanted my husband to fuck me willingly, because he wanted to rather than out of a sense of duty. If that meant taking it in the back door then so be it, even though I was still tender from the night before. I forced him to look at me. "Why have you never even tried?"

He shook his head in exasperation. "I don't know. I just never thought of it. Now can we drop it?"

Seeing no point in further antagonising him, I shrugged and finished dressing and together we made our way to the dining room. Paul was very moody throughout the meal, so we ate in silence. There was still no sign of our table companions, and as soon as I finished my main course I pushed my chair back and left. Later, in the music lounge, he was still subdued, and this was reflected in his music as he started on a succession of blues numbers. To my surprise Jane joined him, seating herself on the edge of the stage with a microphone, and I listened with a new appreciation. From the first note it was obvious that her voice was much more suited to this style of music, than to the more commercial songs I was used to hearing from her. Although she barely sang above a whisper, her voice seemed to soar and expand to fill the room. Before she finished the first song I had shivers from the sheer haunting beauty of her rendition of the old classic 'Summertime'. Together they made a superb duo, and I was disappointed when after just one set Paul packed up his guitar and left the lounge.

Jane joined me at the table and sat down with a sigh. "I enjoyed that. I really love that style of music, but unfortunately most people prefer the more commercial shit." Before I could compliment her on her singing she moved her chair closer and pressed the fabric of my skirt into my crotch. "How are you feeling after last night? You looked as if you were enjoying yourself."

I grinned ruefully. "I was, but I'm paying for it now. I'm still a bit fragile back there."

She gave a sympathetic grin. "Yeah, I know what you mean. Wayne can get a bit boisterous at times."

One by one the usual faces started to drift in, including Connie, who I hadn't seen for a few days. She appeared to be in an effervescent mood, but whether or not this was because she was without her usual pair of shadows was hard to tell. Waving to Jane and myself as she passed, she approached the stage and had a brief word with the lead singer of the band, before heading for our table. Easing herself on to a chair she grinned as Jane stared openly at her overloaded tee shirt, and then she spotted Karl leaving the lounge and hurried after him.

I winked at Jane. "Looks like someone might be about to get lucky." I laughed with an exaggerated leer.

She matched my leer with one even more lascivious. "Wish it was me, I'd love to get my hands on those tits."

Whether or not anyone got lucky, it certainly wasn't Karl, because he returned within minutes, and dropped into the chair beside me. "Hi girls. If you're interested there's a party happening tonight around midnight."

Suddenly he had Jane's full attention. "Really? Sounds good to me. Where is it?"

He gave a cabin number a few decks above ours, and I raised my eyebrows. "Wow, those are the money suites, I wonder whose cabin that is."

Jane laughed. "Who cares? It's a chance to see how the other half lives."

I had had a hectic time over the last few days and nights, and I wasn't sure I was up to partying, especially with such a late start, but my own curiosity and Jane's persuasiveness finally convinced me. A quick visit to the cabin saw me showered and changed, and telling Paul not to wait up, I went in search of the party venue. Loud blaring music made it easy to find, and when I knocked at the door it was opened immediately by a grinning Steve. "In you come Kate. Take a seat and I'll get you a drink."

My jaw dropped as I looked around. I had thought Jane's cabin was large, but this place was huge. Spotting Connie on a large couch, I wandered over and sat beside her. "This is a beautiful cabin," I commented. "Whose is it?"

She smiled mischievously. "Why, it's mine Dahling. I do like to travel in style, and my husband can afford it. I am not sure he will be pleased wiz ze bill, but who cares?"

I looked around. "I didn't know you had a husband. Where is he?"

She pulled a face "I don' really know. He is off somevere on business wiz his secretary, zo I am here having a good time wiz his money."

Steve returned and handed me a cocktail before taking a seat on the other side of Connie, just as Jane turned up, along with Karl and the twins. With a meaningful glance at the exotic redhead's mammoth superstructure, she winked at me and went in search of a drink. Returning my attention to our hostess I asked "So where are your two friends?"

She lifted her shoulders in a dismissive shrug that almost caused her blouse to burst its buttons. "Zey are dull. Zey no longer amuse me." Glancing at her watch she looked towards the door. "Everybody vill be here soon, zen ve can start ze party." As if on cue, the door opened and all seven members of the band entered. Connie grinned with pleasure. "Ah, now for ze fun."

I looked apprehensively at her, but the question I was about to ask died on my lips as Steve casually unfastened her blouse to reveal her braless bosom. She looked on in amusement as he lifted a huge tit and brought the nipple to his lips, and then she lifted its twin and smiled at me. "Zis vun is for you," she whispered.

The presence of only three girls in a room packed with men was making me nervous, and Connie must have picked up on this, because she whispered reassuringly as she parted her legs to allow Steve to slide his free hand under her skirt. "Don't look so worried Kate dahling, I promise nothin' will 'appen zat you don' want to 'appen. Wayne an' Shane will see to zat."

Her promise eased my concerns a little, and I was finding her too tempting to resist, so I reached for her proffered breast just as I felt a hand grasping my own boobs. Startled, I turned and saw one of the musicians kneeling beside me grinning. It was becoming clear that all of the guys here had been invited to a gang bang, and although I was a little disconcerted that I hadn't been consulted before I was invited, I couldn't help warming to the idea. After all, this time next week I would be back to my humdrum existence, so I may as well enjoy myself whilst I could. Hitching my skirt up around my waist so he could see and feel my pussy, I reached for his cock as I took Connie's huge nipple into my mouth.