Voyage of the Claymore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is only when Curtiss' hand is on her tit, pulling and tugging on her nipple, that he realizes she is no longer asleep. Her right hand is playing in her pussy, teasing her clit. This is enough to push him over the edge. He starts to pull out, but she thrusts back against him to keep him in. If that is what the Lady wants then that is what the Lady will get. He thrusts a few more times, his balls slapping against her ass. Her moans are louder now and more frequent. She is as close as he is.

Her finger on her clit is a blur, as she races to cum with him. He thrusts once more, harder and deeper than before and lets out a grunt as his seed pours into her. She feels the hot cum filling her and she begins to cum herself. She bites her lower lip to keep from crying out from her release as the climax ripples through her body. Her cum squirts from her pussy around his cock, soaking her thighs and the bed where she is laying.

He pulls out watching her cum squirt from her swollen pussy. He had never had a squirter before and he is impressed with the amount of liquid emerging from her pussy. His own cum mixed with hers. He gets out of bed, to clean himself off.

She lies still for a few moments, trying to bring herself back to reality. When her senses return she rolls over to face him as he is pulling on his clothes.

"You fucking bastard! You just couldn't control yourself! You had to rape me while I slept."

"I didn't hear you complaining while I was "raping". Besides, milady, you can't rape the willing. I'm guessing you needed that as much as I did. I've never had a woman respond as quickly as you did."

Her face flushes with embarrassment and rage. "Why you self-centered, egotistical barbarian......"

"I'm sorry, can we finish this conversation tonight? I have duties to attend to." That said he tips his chapeau and steps onto the deck. Leaving her to fume and get herself cleaned up.

He returns to his quarters about midday to see if she is hungry. He opens the door and finds her awake and dressed in a sheer dress with a plunging neckline but floor length skirts. She is seated at his chart table and stands as he enters.

"I'm sorry Captain. I turn the table back over to you. I know my place as a prisoner."

Captain Scott frowns saying, "I would prefer you to think of yourself as my guest. The prisoners are kept below decks. I was wondering if you might be hungry. I brought you some food from the galley. I'm afraid its not much, but if you are hungry, you are welcome to it."

"Thank you, Captain. I am pretty hungry. Its been almost a full day since I've ate anything."

He sets the tray down on the chart table. He spies the map she was looking over.

"If I may ask, what was you doing when I came in?"

"Trying to determine where we are."

"Oh. I see." This sudden turn around in her demeanor, worried him a bit. This morning if she could have gotten hold of his saber, she would have gutted him like a fish. Now she had an almost childlike quality about her. Timid, like a slave.

He steps around the table pointing to a place on the map not all that far from the coast of Verdun. "We are about here. Not planning to jump ship are you?" He asks with a light laugh.

"No Captain. I was just curious is all."

"Good. You would be in more danger in the water than you are on my ship. There are large fish in these waters that are attracted to the smell of blood. They tend to follow ships that have been in battle. Following the trail of blood in the ship's wake."

"They are called sharks, Captain. I've seen their fins from the windows here. I have no intention to stir up their blood lust any more than already has been."

Curtiss nods. "I see. As long as you stay in here, you will not come to harm from my men. Or me either. I do apologize about this morning. It has been quite a while for me since I've laid with a woman and my baser instincts took over."

She smiles a little shyly. "It is alright, Captain. You caught me by surprise is all. Besides, its been a while for me too. I rather enjoyed it. My husband was killed in the orc invasion of our Kingdom. That was six months ago. I've been pleasuring myself since I last slept with him. And when that wasn't enough, I would ask Maria for help. It is not the same as having a man in me, but she was a skilled lover. And now she too is dead. I do not wish to sound so bold or brazen, but I would enjoy another night with you before we dock. In truth, I really don't care how that sounds."

Captain Scott takes the seat she had vacated when he walked in. This was just a little much for him. She was not only into masturbation, but it appears she is bisexual as well. And she didn't care if he knew about it. On top of all this, she was offering to sleep with him again at least once more before they reached port. He stands again to go back out on deck. His bulge from his growing erection bumps against the edge of the chart table. He suppresses a groan as his cock brushes against the hard oak wood.

"I could take care of that before you go, if you like Captain?" She says, indicating his raging hard-on.

He nods, not sure he can trust his voice at the moment. She approaches and kneels down in front of him. She unfastens his trousers and pulls his hard throbbing cock from them. A drop of pre-cum glistens on the tip. Her tongue snakes out and licks it off. Then without warning she wraps her warm lips over the head and sucks him deep into her throat. He grabs a handful of that fine red hair and begins guiding her back and forth on his rigid member. Her cheeks hollow as she sucks harder. He feels vibrations as she starts to hum, sending a tingle up his spine. Her hand fondles and squeezes his full balls. Her other hand is up under her skirt. She continues to suck, her tongue stroking the underside of his shaft. He knows he won't be able to keep this up for long with that kind of talent. His climax begins to build in his balls and starts to surge up towards her warm, wet mouth. In a matter of moments, his cum bursts forth, spewing into her mouth and down her throat. She swallows all he produces and continues to suck, making sure she has every last drop. He drops back into the chair, his softening cock pulling from her mouth. She doesn't stand right away and she prevents him from rising. Her hand under her skirt becomes faster and faster as she reaches her own climax a minute later. She opens her eyes, smiling up at him. She then leans forward and kisses the tip of his cock.

Her fingers are covered in her pussy's juices and she sucks her glistening digits as she rises. Turning to the plate of food he brought her, she realizes he was right. Nothing more than hardtack and boiled beef. But she ravenously digs in, as Captain Scott refastens his trousers and unsteadily makes his way to the door. He stares back at the mouth that has given him the best blow job he had ever had from any whore in any port the Claymore has ever put in to. Where does a noble born lady like her learn how to give such skillful head? He decides then and there, that her late husband was one lucky son of a bitch before he was killed. Shaking his head in bewilderment, he steps out onto the deck.

CHAPTER THREE

Throughout the rest of the afternoon, Captain Scott is distracted by the image in his mind's eye of the beautiful redhead sliding back and forth on his hard cock. Her talented mouth sucking him dry. The image of her fingers busy at her own pussy as she sucks him off, has the unfortunate effect of hardening his penis, yet again.

He is sure Morgan and some of his men must have noticed the bulge in his trousers. And if he knew his men, then rumors of his "morning fuck" with his "guest", are already making the rounds below decks, where he couldn't hear.

There is nothing he can say that would do any good at quelling such rumors. If he denied them, then the men would know they are true. Best not to say anything and leave some doubt, then to deny and leave no room for it. "Damned if I do. Damned if I don't." He mutters, watching the sun set in the west.

"What was that, sair?" Morgan asks from the wheel.

Scott does not turn around. "Nothing, Mr. Morgan. Nothing at all. How soon till we reach Solanport?"

Mr. Morgan keeps his eyes forward over the Main deck. "By sunrise, I'd guess, sair. Mid-morning at the latest. Depending on the westerly winds."

"Very well, then. Who has the third watch?"

"That'd be Midshipman Burke, sair."

"Very good. He needs the experience. Alert me if anything happens I should be made aware of. I'll be in my cabin, updating my logs."

"Very good, sair. Will do. G'night to ye, sair."

Captain Scott nods an affirmative then descends to the Main deck and opens the door to his cabin.

Inside is well lit by four oil lanterns hanging from the ceiling. One directly over his desk, one over his bunk and two on either side of the door. Lady Trotilla is under the covers of his bunk and she turns to look at him as he enters and heads toward his desk. Grabbing his quills, ink and log book along the way.

"Well met, Captain. Are you not coming to bed?"

"Shortly, my dear. Shortly. I was too tired to do this last night, so I thought I would do this now while I was still thinking of it and it is still fresh in my mind. I have to turn my logs over to the Admiralty when we put in to port."

"I see. Conditions of your Letter of Marque, I guess?" She says as she throws the covers back to expose her bare flesh. Captain Scott stares at her perfectly formed breasts and thighs for a moment then says. "Exactly so. The Crown likes to be apprised of any actions performed by his privateers. Even if they don't do anything for the "cause". I'm not the only privateer in the Crown's service, you know?"

She stands and nods. "I am aware there others. Although you are the only one I've ever heard mention of. Your reputation has even reached Iberia. My cousin, the King has even put a price on your head."

"Why is that, I wonder? I've never attacked Iberian ships in the past. I've not even seen any Iberians until yesterday for that matter."

"You may not have attacked Iberian ships, but you have struck at those of our allies. The Verdunni for instance. As for never seeing a Iberian, you've seen quite a bit of this Iberian over the last twenty-four hours, wouldn't you agree?" She replies with an impish smile.

Scott has his head down to see what it is he is writing, but he smiles as well. "I must say, I rather like what I've seen of Iberians so far." He says as he sets his quill down and blows sand on the page to dry the fresh ink he just put down.

She sits up on the edge of the bunk, spreading her legs slightly and smiling at him. "Well then, my Captain. How about you come over here and take a closer look if you are done with your log book?"

Captain Scott stands and places the writing material back on the shelf dedicated for that purpose. He begins to undress. "I think I will do just that. I want to get a closer look at that juncture between your thighs." His mouth begins to water as he thinks about what he is getting ready to do.

Constance moans in anticipation as she spreads her thighs a little further. Her pussy glistens as the cool sea air hits her sensitive lips. Her nipples, already hard with the cool air, tighten a little more from the excitement. Her hand begins to rub one of the tight little, pink nubs. Making it as hard as a lance point.

While she is lubricating the edge of the bunk, Captain Scott is extinguishing three of the four lanterns, leaving the one above the bunk lit. He finally has removed all his clothes and kneels down between her legs. The scent of her arousal hits his nose and his mouth waters even more. His tongue slides up her inner thigh. Her hands grasp at his dark hair, pulling him deeper into her wetness.

His tongue licks along the edge of her cunt, savoring her flavor before he hardens it and plunges it deep in her. She gasps out her breath and throws her head back, closes her eyes and moans louder than before.

He rubs his tongue along her clit, which causes her hands to tighten their hold on his head. His tongue flicks against the sensitive little button. He gently nibbles at her clitoris with his teeth, then sucks it between his lips. As soon as he begins sucking, she stiffens as her climax begins to build at an accelerated rate. She is breathing deeply, She has always cum from oral stimulation, but never this quickly. Never this intensely!

Her orgasm hits her with the force of a tidal wave. As she had earlier that morning, her cum squirted from her pussy to cover Scott's face with her juices. He does not seem to notice as he continues to suck her clit, trying to get every last drop from her spasming pussy.

After what seemed an eternity, but was more like a half minute, she comes down from her climax. Her pussy muscles clenching and unclenching. She releases his head and falls back onto the bunk, completely spent.

The privateer Captain continues to lick her oozing pussy, until she pulls him up her body to kiss him. Tasting her love juices on his lips and tongue. His hands begin squeezing her tits, massaging and pulling on her nipples. His hard cock resting at the entrance to her soaked pussy. He slowly pushes forward, his cock sliding deep into her warmth. She wraps her legs around his waist, locking her ankles above his thrusting ass. Her fingers claw into his back and shoulders. The pain mixed with the pleasure of fucking this desirable woman beneath him, drives him deeper and faster into her. Soon, he is building to his own release.

Not this way. Not this time. We have time for that later. He pulls out of her and quickly turns her over. She thinks he wants to fuck her from behind, which is fine with her, but he has other plans.

Ever since he fucked her from behind this morning, he has wanted to stick his cock into her tight lovely ass. She has the perfect ass for fucking. With her juices flowing out of her pussy down her crack and his well lubed cock, he slides in almost easily. She stiffens at this unexpected intrusion, but the feelings coming from her sensitive ass and her clit rubbing against the cotton sheets of the bunk, drive her insane with lust. This is not the first time she has been ass fucked, but it has been so long since her husband was killed, she almost forgot how good it feels to be stuffed full of cock deep in her ass.

Scott's thrusts become frantic. Her fingers rub her clit, matching his thrusts. She cries out as his warm seed spurts deep in her ass. The hot cum in her ass pushes her over the edge into the swirl of her own climax. She cries out again!

Up on the deck above the Captain's cabin, Mr. Morgan looks over at Midshipman Burke, who had just come up on deck to relieve him of duty at the wheel. "Not one word from ye, Mr. Burke. Ye did not hear a sound. Ye know how the waves can make strange noises at night. That is what ye heard."

"Aye, sir. I stand ready to take command of the third watch at your convenience, sir."

"Good. I stand relieved and transfer command to ye. Log it in and I will go below decks. G'night to ye, Mr. Burke."

12