Voyage of the Tunisian Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hamilton waited a few minutes and then made his way down the stairs, touching his hat to the handful of Kocek Kapikulu that he passed. He could hear the chains being taken off the new slaves as he stepped inside. Wray, in breeches and an shirt leaned against the wall outside his room with his arm around a naked Samira as he watched the slaves in the courtyard.

"You should button your breeches, James, it is rather unseemly in such polite company," Hamilton said jokingly.

"Of course, your lordship." Wray said as he closed the buttons. Samira giggled.

"I think we will actually set sail tomorrow." Hamilton kept his eyes on the women, all with long dark hair, as they were pushed with the flat of a sword to line up along the center of the courtyard.

"Across the great sea of this lake? Oh, I look forward to it, and can only pray the great waves will not make me seasick," Wray said with a grin. "Now, if you will excuse me, your grand lordship, I want to fuck this slave."

Hamilton laughed as Wray took his slave back inside his room. Hamilton watched the blonde Rana as she walked pass on some assignment with a tray of the white cheese favored by the Ottomans. He ignored her and stepped into the courtyard. Hamilton recognized a merchant from the slave auction Van Schoonhoven had shown them on their first day in Tunis. The man glanced his way and then suddenly nodded his head enthusiastically. One of the new women was brought forward. The merchant took her and pushed her towards Hamilton. He said things in Turkish while the women pleaded in Italian and Hamilton understood none of it. But she frantically pointed to another slave. The merchant looked at Hamilton, then nodded and pulled that slave over as well.

Hamilton looked at the two naked women in the soft light of the many lamps along the walls. He noticed they both seemed relieved to be standing next to a European naval officer. The merchant began to speak and it took a moment for him to realize what he meant. Hamilton slowly pulled out a gold guinea and handed it over. He only had a few, not enough, he feared, to purchase two slaves. Yet the merchant was overjoyed.

Hamilton indicated for his slaves to follow him. His room was too small and, though he was tempted, he didn't want to go all the way over to the Pearl Room. There was a small dining hall on the second floor, one built, as was everything inside Massih Bey's fortress, to be used with beautiful sex slaves.

"Grazie! Grazie!" the two women said as he lead them inside.

"I am Edward Hamilton. English."

"Grazie Capitano!"

"Captain? No, not exactly." He still smiled at them as he discovered that their names were Margherita and Christina. They were not sisters but friends, from Genoa. His eyes kept lingering over their bodies, but they remained so happy about their apparent rescue they didn't mind. Both woman had long dark hair, brown eyes and delicious lips. Margherita had full breasts and a softer body than the more petite Christina.

The dining hall had a series of low tables and couches, and a pair of large chandeliers which emitted a warm glow around the room. The only windows were placed high and covered with slatted wood. The room, like the furniture, was highly ornate, although with subtle improvements made at the behest of Massih Bey.

Hamilton set down his hat and jacket on a chair and walked over to one of the walls. There were small bottles of Raki on the low table. He picked one up and took a long drink. Christina said something in Italian and then picked up his jacket and put it on.

"No." Hamilton said, firmly. "Put that down."

The women froze. Hamilton repeated the order and stepped closer. Despite the language difference Christina understood and took it off.

"Good. Now slaves, I want you both to come over here."

They shook their heads, both realizing what he meant by 'slave.'

Hamilton slid his hand against the wall until he found two of the many iron rings that blended seamlessly in with the geometric pattern. He pulled them out slightly and motioned for the women to approach.

Christina suddenly turned and ran for the door. Hamilton had already locked it.

"Do you wish to go back out there and be a harem slave? Get over here! Now!"

Both women pleaded, but they understood his angry motions. They slowly stepped toward him, staying close together. There were thin strands of silken cord scattered around the room. Hamilton picked up one and stepped forward to grab Christina by the wrists. He pulled her against the wall and quickly wound the cord around her wrists and then slid the other end up through one of the iron rings. Christina shook her head and begged but it was too late; she would bound tightly against the wall, her hands above her head.

Hamilton then looked at Margherita. He had deliberately gone after Christina first as she seemed more prone to resist. He spoke calmly as he walked towards the full breasted slave. Margherita could only imagine what he was saying but she knew there was no escape. She meekly stood in her place and let him bind her hands. He walked her back to the second iron ring and in a moment she was bound next to her friend.

Hamilton stood between them, looking back and forth, as his hands slid over their bodies. Margherita had full breasts and the fingers of his right hand pressed into her soft flesh as his left hand cupped the small globes of the petite Christina. Both women looked at him, no longer trying to plead. He slid his hands lower, moving over Christina's taut belly and the softer one of Margherita.

Christina kicked out. It wasn't an effective kick, but it made Hamilton step back. He cursed and then walked across the room to a chest of deep brown wood, from which he pulled out a flogger. Of course he would have used it anyway, but the slaves didn't know that. They shrieked and begged, both of them pulling up on the ropes and scrapping the feet against the wall.

Hamilton snapped the flogger against Christina, the leather tails biting into her breasts and torso and hips as he struck again and again. They were soft blows, he didn't want to give his new slaves raw streaks just yet, but Italian slave cried out with each blow and begged forgiveness.

He stopped flogging and then leaned close to Christina, pressing his bulge against her thighs. He kissed her. Christina struggled at first but gave up, letting him kiss her. "You're a pretty one," he said calmly, smiling lightly. "And you are my slave."

Christina looked at him, her face filled with fear.

Hamilton stepped back and went to Margherita. She cried out even before he swung the flogger. He liked watching her breasts bounce back and forth, up and down, as she struggled with each snap, so he kept his attention there, swinging the flogger across her breasts over and over.

Hamilton tossed down the flogger and took off his shirt. He carefully unbuttoned his breeches, then pulled off his shoes. Naked, he stood between the two slaves. His hands moved to their cunts. Both women froze, their eyes locked on him as he explored their bodies. Both so beautiful and yet both so different. Margherita had soft thighs that pressed against the sides of his hand as his fingers probed around her slit. Christina's thighs were smaller but almost all muscle. He looked from one to the other and them pressed a finger up into their cunts.

He knew it was just a physical reaction. Both women now hated him, and who could blame them? But Margherita was wet first. That made his choice easy.

Hamilton pulled his hands back and walked in front of the voluptuous slave. He squeezed her breasts, letting his fingers moved over her soft flesh until he held just her nipples between two fingers. He pulled lightly and leaned down, licking around one nipple, then sliding his lips over to lick the other. Margherita was breathing hard, from fear, when he stood up and pressed his cock against her inner thigh.

He stepped back and slapped her inner thighs. "Wide! Spread them wide, slave!"

Margherita spread her legs as she leaned as back against the wall as she could. She cried out and with one hand gripped tightly on the rope binding her wrists to the iron ring. Hamilton stepped between her legs and placed his cock on her cunt. The tip was just inside when he reached around and took a firm grip of her ass. Pulling her hips up and out he slammed his cock deep inside and began to fuck the new slave.

Margherita let out a single cry as he took her, but then didn't resist as he pressed her back with more force. He shifted his grip to the top of her thighs and pulled her legs close around his waist as his cock rammed her with deep thrusts. Margherita began to respond, slightly, though whether it was in response to a man inside her or just because she thought that was expected he didn't know or care.

"You're a fine fucking slave," he muttered. "A most fine fucking slave!" Hamilton felt the pressure from his cock spread throughout his body as he reached orgasm. He pulled her thighs up higher and drove himself into her as his cum filled her tight cunt.

Hamilton let go and stepped back. Margherita was hanging limply from the chains. She looked at him, her face filled with fear and her cheeks stained by tears. Hamilton drained a small bottle of Raki and smiled at Christina. The petite slave's eyes were locked on his glistening cock. He walked across the room pulled a single golden chain with nipple clamps from the wooden chest. He stepped toward Christina and dangled it in front of her. "You know what this is?" She nodded and he laughed. "You're just agreeing to everything, aren't you slave? That's good."

He ran his fingers down on breast and pulled on her nipple, teasing it into a hard erection. Christina whimpered, now realizing what the clasps on each end of the chain was for. Hamilton teased her other nipple and then quickly snapped both clamps in place. The slave cried out as the tight springs contracted the metal on her tender nipples. She began to pull herself up on the rope but there was nowhere to go.

"Not yet wet enough are we, hm?" He said to her as he slid his hand down to her pussy. She only looked at him, breathing hard from the pain on her breasts.

Hamilton walked over to Margherita and reached up. There was a cylindrical latch where the ring was bolted to the wall. It rotated and the ring came free. Margherita was surprised, but did nothing except obey as he pulled on the ring and dragged her in front of her friend's struggling body and then forced her to her knees.

"I want you to lick her cunt, slave," Hamilton said. He had Margherita by the hair and pushed her face between Christina's thighs. "Lick! Lick!"

Hamilton picked up the flogger. Margherita, her body not moving, slowly pressed her tongue against the other slave's pussy. Hamilton swung hard with the flogger, snapping it across the kneeling slave's back. Margherita began to lick with more force, her tongue pressing up along the slit and clit of the other slave. Hamilton kept flogging her. He then reached over and pulled on the golden chain. Christina cried out as her nipples were pulled. Hamilton's cock began to harden once more.

Hamilton pulled Margherita away. "Sit over there!" The slave, her hands still bound, meekly complied and went to sit in front of a low couch.

He pushed Christina's legs apart and slid his cock up inside her. He pressed her against the wall, his cock deep in her cunt, and reached up to remove the nipple clamps. The slave breathed deeply with relief at that and suddenly seemed to noticed that she was being fucked. Hamilton smiled and took hold of her hips, pressing himself into her again and again, until his cock exploded once more.

When he was done he released the iron ring holding Christina and ordered her to sit by Margherita. Hamilton reached for another bottle of raki and stood, watching them.

The door to the room opened and Nasira stepped inside. She was wearing her pants and soldier's vest, but nothing else. Her breasts bounced as she walked over to Hamilton.

"You paid enough for six slaves," Nasira said with a slight laugh. "I hope these two are worth it."

Hamilton nodded glumly, reaching for a bottle of raki only to find it empty. He threw it across the room.

"You have the power to command and the desire for control," Nasira said, reaching out for him.

"I've become a monster," he said, flatly.

"These slaves have been used with a strong passion. That is what they are for."

"I'd rather have you."

"I know." She put her hand on his semi-erect cock. "A slave should clean your cock."

Hamilton nodded, but before he could retrieve one of the two Italian slaves Nasira fell to her knees. Her mouth slid over his cock, her tongue pressing up along the shaft as she gently cleaned him. Then she stood up.

Hamilton looked at her in surprise and pleasure, not saying anything.

"Do you want these two slaves in your room?" she asked, after a moment.

"No. You can have them taken below. Put them in the cages with the others household slaves."

##

The next day Hamilton stepped out along the quarterdeck of the Rose. He looked out across the city, the mountains and fortifications around the harbor as he felt the wind. It was early morning and the reflected sunlight glinted along the tops of the waves. It was a fine day for sailing.

"My compliments to Mr. Wray," Hamilton said to Jameela, when the wind shifted. "At his pleasure we can weigh anchor."

"Aye, sir," the delicate woman said in her accented English as she ran forward.

Below deck, near the bow, twenty women strained as they worked the capstan. It was hard work and already a warm morning so all were naked as they pressed against the capstan bars. The thick hemp hawser slowly moved, streaming water, as the anchor began to lift from the bottom. Wray shouted and the slaves pushing against the wooden levers began to sing "Spanish Ladies," or they tried to as none of the ones at the capstan spoke English. Wray himself kept yelling "Heave lads!"

Hamilton held the ship's wheel as the hawser tightened and the Rose slowly turned to the wind.

"Miss Samira and Miss Jameela hold her steady," Hamilton said, he stepped away and let the two slaves take charge of the large wheel. Both slaves wore short, open jackets but no shirts, and even a small gust of wind brought their breasts into view.

The anchor was brought up and secured, and then Wray, smiling broadly, came up to the quarterdeck.

"Square away, if you will, Mr. Wray, and set courses."

"Courses and squared away. Aye aye, sir."

Wray ordered two groups of slaves aloft. The twins Almas and Akouta lead the women who moved up and out along the main yard, holding tightly as they moved out with their feet on the footropes, while Bayna and Luloah did the same with a team of slaves that went aloft to the mizzen yard. On deck, Rana and Nashwa repeated commands as the slaves in their groups took hold of the braces.

"Make sail now! Handsomely lads, handsomely!" Wray yelled. "On deck! Look smart! Brace in! Now! Heave!"

The Rose was soon gliding across the Lake of Tunis, slowly, towards the mountains north of the city.

"Very good, James," Hamilton said quietly. "Now, let us hope the Bey enjoys the entertainment."

"I know I will, sir." Wray laughed.

"Indeed. It is an intriguing sight. Now, if you would, Mr. Wray, you can set the tops'ls." Hamilton said.

"Tops'ls. Aye aye, sir."

Hamilton stood on the quarterdeck as the topsails came down and with a familiar crack snapped as they took hold of the wind. He stood with his hands behind his back, trying to look as imperturbable as Duckworth did on the deck of the Orion at the battle of the Glorious First of June, when iron and lead filled the air as they had cut across the French line.

Under the mainmast Wray yelled at one group of women and then the next, using the same voice he would have used on any ship of His Britannic Majesty's service. Hamilton managed a smile. Captain Duckworth only had to contend with the cannon fire of French sail-of-the-line, while he was dealing with a ship of topless sex slaves.

##

Six hours later they were anchored in the calm waters of el-Bahira several hundred yards from the Halq al Wadi, on the far side of the lake from the city of Tunis and near the narrow canal that lead to the Mediterranean Sea. There were the usual crowded buildings of shops and apartments on shore, a marketplace and small quay, all in the shadow of the towering fortifications that guarded the narrow canal.

Wray had gone below with his Samira, who he had taken to calling by her given name, Ann, and the French slave Luloah. Hamilton leaned against the taffrail at the stern, looking over the lake at the small boats as they moved across the water with different levels of skill. Suddenly feeling foolish standing so calmly on the deck of an anchored brig-sloop with a crew of beautiful women, Hamilton made his way below. He glanced at the blonde Rana. She was tempting for a quick snack, but there was paperwork. No matter what the circumstances in any part of the world there was no escaping the ship's books.

He was quietly looking through the log when he heard a cry from the deck, "Beet A Loy!"

Boat ahoy?

Hamilton recognized Nashwa's voice as he ran back on deck. A galliot, one of the smaller war galleys was approaching slowly using only it's tall, triangular lateen sail. On the bow stood an elegantly dressed and very well armed female Janissary.

"Hello Edward," Nasira said, after she was rowed over and brought onboard. Other boats from the war galley had brought casks of fresh water and other supplies which were, slowly, being heaved up to the deck with ropes and tackle hanging from the main yard.

"Miss Nasira," Hamilton said, touching his hat. "I have yet to hear any news of how this little voyage is playing out with the Bey."

"Exceptionally well, Captain Hamilton. The most pious Massih Bey has been observing from his palace in the city with delight. Now he will be moving to take residence in the Kasbah."

"Kasbah?"

Nasira indicated the largest fortification along the canal. "He wishes to see how well his ship of slaves performs in the sea. You are to proceed through the canal as soon as the supplies are loaded."

"That may take some time." On deck the women were working hard, but it was difficult to hoist up the heavy barrels and then swing them over for the hold. Wray was below making sure everything was loaded correctly. "It is only the early afternoon, but this crew is not familiar with open waters. I recommend we wait until they are rested. Perhaps tomorrow if the winds are right."

"The most wise Massih Bey is very insistent that you do this now."

"Yes. I am sure he would be." Hamilton sighed. "However, I do absolutely refuse to go anywhere without a pilot. I have been fortunate thus far with only some navigational notes, but I will not take this ship through the canal without an experienced pilot."

"That has been anticipated. You will be supplied with an excellent pilot."

Hamilton nodded. He looked up at the sky, trying to judge the weather. Then he stopped. "You?"

"Indeed, Captain. I will be your pilot."

"You are a woman of many talents."

Nasira nodded.

"It is a pity there is one talent I have yet to enjoy fully."

Before Nasira could respond Wray was running up on deck. "If I may, Captain."

"Yes, Mr. Wray."

"Miss Nasira," Wray said as he touched his hat. "Captain, the casks are loading unbalanced! I have been trying to tell the women they can't just put them wherever they please, but its bloody hard when most don't speak bloody English. I could use help from those hands on the galley, sir."

"I considered that, Mr. Wray. You are right of course, and on a normal ship a few experienced hands would greatly speed the provisioning. However... however, considering the nature of our crew, I am not sure it would be wise to bring over such men. You will have to make do with what you have."