Voyage to Paradise Pt. 01

Story Info
Tara's sexual transformation from a girl to a woman.
2.2k words
4.23
20.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of Tara and her transformation, with the help of her parents and others, from a naïve, 18 year old girl into a sensual, experienced, sexually liberated woman.

Part 1: Tara Embarks On Her Voyage

It was just three weeks after her Eighteenth Birthday when Tara discovered that coming-of-age did not necessarily free her from the control of her parents. She still lived at home and was still expected to help out about the house. Indeed, nothing had really changed; even her choice of clothes and boyfriends was still supervised to some extent.

Things had come to a head that evening. Her friend Abbie was having a party which Tara was really looking forward to attending. However, this was the night that she was supposed to help her mother with the ironing and if there was one thing Tara hated, it was ironing. This particular evening there was a great pile of it waiting for her. Even worse, her mother was in a bad mood and had already started to grumble to Tara about how little help she was.

Tara looked at the ironing pile and then her mother with a sigh.

"Mum, can I do this tomorrow?" She asked, knowing the answer already.

"No! Tonight! I'm fed up with you, young lady," she barked. "It's about time you realised that you can't spend your life doing just what you like."

"But mum, it's Abbie's party tonight," she pleaded. "I'll do it all tomorrow. I promise."

"No! You'll stay in tonight and do it," she replied, "and that's my final word. When your father gets home he'll tell you the same."

Tara stormed out of the room and up to her bedroom. "Mean old witch," she thought. "I'll show her."

Thirty minutes later dressed in a short summer dress that barely covered her panties, Tara crept downstairs carrying her strappy red stilettos in her hand. Silently she opened the back door and was just about to slip out when she heard her mother's voice behind her.

"And where do you think you're going dressed like that young lady?"

Tara turned to face her mother. "Out!" She retorted. "I'm 18 now and considered to be an adult. If I want to go out, I'll go out."

"No you won't!" Her mother shouted. "You'll stay in and do the ironing."

"Fuck the ironing" Tara replied, storming out of the door. "Fuck the Ironing; fuck the housework, and FUCK YOU!"

Abbie's party turned out to be a disaster for Tara when Josh, a guy that she really had the "hots" for, arrived with another girl. Not only that, but it was clear that they were a "couple" and he never even looked at, or spoke to her. As the evening wore on she grew more and more depressed, so by 11-o-clock she decided to head for home.

As she neared home, Tara began to regret her behaviour towards her mother. The party had been such a disappointment that she wished she had now stayed at home as her mother had demanded. Her heart began to sink as she approached the front door, fearing the forthcoming tirade that was surely waiting for her. Cautiously she opened the door and peered inside. At least her mother wasn't waiting by the door, but there was a light on in the lounge.

"Tara, Is that you?" Her father's voice inquired from the lounge.

Tara poked her head cautiously around the lounge door; her father was alone, sitting in his favourite chair. A small wave of relief swept over her; she had always been able to twist her father round her little finger "Hi dad," she said, using her usual charm on him. "This would be a piece of cake," she thought as she entered the room.

Her father gave her a half smile. "Come here young lady," he said. "I want a word with you."

Tara smiled at him as she placed herself on his lap, wriggling her bottom as she settled herself down. Her father smiled back, and then his face became troubled. "What went on this evening between you and your mother?" He queried. "She's told me her side of the story what have you got to say about it?"

Tara looked contrite and fixed him with her big, brown eyes. "Oh dad I'm so sorry, I wanted to go to Abbie's party so much, but mum told me I had to stay in and do the ironing. I said some bad things to her which I shouldn't have done," she added sadly, "and Abbie's party was a disaster,"

"Why? What happened?" he asked.

Tara could feel the tears welling inside her. "Josh came with another girl," she sobbed, "and what's more, he never even looked at me."

Her father put his arms around her and drew her close to his broad chest. "There, there," he said tenderly. "He's a fool if he prefers someone else to you darling. I think you're the best girl in the world."

Tara reached up and planted a kiss on his balding head, her firm breasts pressing against his face. "Oh dad," she sniffled, "you're my favourite boyfriend. I know that you would never, ever let me down," and settled back into his lap. "Did mum say anything else?"

"She was very shocked by the language that you used to her," he said gravely. "She said she was very, very disappointed in you."

Tara sat silently pondering her father's words for several minutes. Then an idea came to her. "Daaad," she said hesitantly, "I think I deserve a spanking!"

"A spanking," he echoed in surprise, "a spanking?"

Tara nodded. "Yes, a spanking," she confirmed, warming to her theme.

"From me?" he queried.

"Yes, why not? A couple of my ex-boyfriends used to spank me for fun and we always enjoyed it."

"But they were your boyfriends, I'm your dad," he replied weakly.

"Well you can be my boyfriend and my dad," she coaxed. "You said that I was the best girl in the world." She wriggled her bottom provocatively in his lap, "and anyway I know that you like the idea. I can feel something hard under my bottom and it's not your loose change!"

"We-ell," said her father, weakening.

"Come on dad," she urged coquettishly, "I know you want to." With that she got and then laid herself face down over his knees with her face almost touching the floor. Her short skirt had ridden up almost to her waist and her pert round bottom was almost totally exposed as her tiny white lacy panties disappeared between her buttocks.

Her father attempted to bull the hem of her skirt down to cover her bottom.

"No dad, don't pull it down, you must lift it up to spank me." Her father obliged and Tara felt a wave of pleasure surge through her as he gently stroked her buttocks with his big, strong hand. " Now pull my panties down!" She demanded, "I want you to do it properly dad."

Her father pulled down her skimpy white lace panties, getting a lovely glimpse of her pussy with its trimmed hair. He continued to caress her smooth soft bottom.

"Mmmmm, daddy, that's nice," she cooed. "But that should come after my spanking, not before. I've been a naughty girl remember."

"Sorry, but you've got such a lovely little bottom that I can't resist stroking it," he replied.

"I've seen you looking at it," said Tara, "I bet that you've been dying to touch it."

"Yes, I have," her father confessed, continuing to stroke her.

"And have you wanted to spank it too?" She asked.

"Yes, very much."

"Well please help yourself," Tara said sweetly.

Her father obliged and gave her bottom a few gentle slaps with his big bare hand.

"Daddy, you have to spank me harder than that, I've been a very naughty girl remember. I want you to make my bottom red please," she demanded.

This time Tara felt, with pleasure the sting of his hand and the sound of the slap as it made contact with her bare bottom. "Harder please daddy," she urged

This time her father responded and the sharp slap, made her body twitch involuntarily. "That's it dad," she said. "Perfect."

As her father continued to spank her, Tara felt her bottom warming under his hand and the stinging pain excited her so much that she could feel herself starting to get wet.

After several minutes of this, her father paused and said "I think that's enough spanking." Tara felt his big, rough hand gently caress her right buttock. The rubbing started to diminish the stinging feeling and she lay prone, enjoying the feeling of her father's hand soothing her skin. His hand lingered imperceptibly between Tara's pert young buttocks as it moved over to caress her left cheek.

She was aware of his erection pressing against her and felt another wave of pleasure sweep over her as she realised that her father was as excited as she was. His big, strong hand continued stroking Tara's bottom; replacing the stinging with a feeling of well-being. His hand passed briefly between her legs once more, brushing lightly against the lips of her trimmed pussy. She shuddered slightly as a tingle ran through her body, the sensation seemingly enhanced by the feeling in her buttocks.

His hand continued its progression over and around her bottom and Tara let herself be engulfed by the waves of pleasure sweeping over her. His hand found the lips of her pussy again; this time his forefinger parted them slightly as it traversed her slit. It continued its progress along her perineum and followed the cleft between her pert smooth cheeks to her anus. She sighed softly as it gently traced circles round and round the ring before being replaced by more gentle massaging of her bottom.

Tara realised that she was now very wet. She could feel the now familiar sensation in her pussy and knew that her father also be aware. Again his forefinger found her pussy, this time with a little more pressure. It brushed against her magic button and she groaned lightly as an electric tingle passed through her body. She wriggled with pleasure and was once more aware of his hard cock and enjoyed the sensation of it pressing against her.

She opened her legs wider, giving her father an excellent view of her delightful young pussy. Tara wriggled further trying to encourage him to slide his finger deeper into her slit, now glistening with her wetness. Instead it continued its upward journey to her little rose-bud, circling its ring once again before teasing the hole gently with its tip.

"Daaad," she cooed lazily, "I like this. I'm so sorry that I was a naughty girl."

Her father withdrew his finger and gave her bottom a gentle slap. "Have you learned your lesson?" He asked softly

"Yes Dad." She replied.

He leaned forward and kissed her bottom cheek lightly. "Ok you can get up now," he said, his voice full of tenderness.

"Is that it?" Tara asked, her voice betraying the disappointment that she felt. She wriggled against his cock provocatively in the hope that her father's hand might continue its travels.

"For now," he replied, giving her the impression that this would not be an isolated incident. "It's late now. Off you go to bed," he added, pulling up her panties. "There's a good girl."

Tara rose from his knee and turned to finish pulling up her panties, then stopped in shock. She realised that her mother was in the room! "Mum," she said in surprise, "How long have you been in here?"

"Quite a while," her mother replied.

Tara blushed to her roots. "Then you saw..." She said weakly.

"Everything"

"Oh dear!" Tara blushed even deeper and looked frantically towards her father.

A smile flickered across his face. "Don't worry darling, it's ok." He said, seeing the panic rising within her. "Mum's not angry."

Her mother's face showed the ghost of a smile. "Everything's fine," she added.

"But aren't you angry with me and Dad?" She queried.

"No dear," her mother replied with a smile. "I was the same with your grandad."

"Were you?" Tara queried.

"Yes, I hope that you and your dad will be as close as grandad and I were."

"How close were you?" Tara asked.

"Very close," her mother replied, "As close as was possible."

Tara nodded in understanding.

"Are you shocked Tara?"

"No, not really, I can see how you would enjoy it."

"Did you enjoy it too?" Her mother enquired.

Tara gave a smile of satisfaction. "Yes it was lovely," she purred, "very lovely."

"Well your dad and I will show you how to get even more enjoyment in the coming weeks. Now off you go to bed," said her mother gently.

Tara hugged her father "Night dad," she cooed; giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Night darling," he whispered.

She repeated the process with her mother and headed for the door. Reaching it she turned and said, "I love you both," then added with a smile, "I promise I'll stay in and do the ironing tomorrow night. I owe you both such a lot."