Voyager Uncensored Ch. 01-02

Story Info
A seriously kinky look at Star Trek: Voyager.
23.5k words
4.36
124.3k
39

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scatwoman
scatwoman
613 Followers

This is a special collection of the two Voyager Uncensored Episodes (9 parts in total) that was originally posted to alt.sex.fetish.startrek in the spring of 95. This file includes all 9 parts, including the lost ending to the 1st episode! ENJOY!

Please note that PussyWillow wrote episode one (parts 1-4) and Scatwoman wrote episode two (parts 1-5). Please respond to the appropriate author when you send in your replies.

Don't read this if you don't like sex. Don't read this if you're under 18. Don't read this if you don't like something that you think is 'demeaning to women' and don't read this if women on women disgust you. The rest is up to you. I happen to be a woman and don't think sex is demeaning to us in any way. The choice to read is up to you.

I would appreciate any comments or story ideas for later stories. Feel free to contact me through the anon service. I would especially like to hear what women think of the story and ask their story ideas for further adventures.

Pussy Willow

//////////////////////////////////////

Voyager: Mommy?

Part 1:

Janeway stared out of the portal in her ready room. Its been weeks since she saw her husband and she missed him. She thought of how he used to touch her, how he used to cry out in pain when she sent the whip cracking across his hot little ass. She remembered the lines the ropes would make when it intersected with his pale skin. She raised a hand up to touch a breast through her uniform. The nipple was already hard and her touch sent shivers through her body. Now all the men she had sex with ran through her mind as she got even more heated up. The admiral she had sex with for a week to get the captaincy popped into her head as she unbuttoned her uniform and let it fall to the floor. Her breasts jutted proudly forward and she traced a nipple with her left hand. She moaned low as the sensations came in through the memories. She sucked on a finger of her right hand, pretending it was a cock as she pinched the nipple with her left. She moaned more, louder, and arched her back.

She ripped off her bra and the rest of her clothes and left them in a pile on the floor. She threw everything off her desk as she ripped off her panties. Her nipples cried out for more as she climbed on the desk. Her pussy, which she had been ignoring, teasing herself, became more demanding.

One hand pinched the nipple as the other made its way slowly down her body to patch of red hair above her lips. She raised her legs above the desk and moaned, bringing her knees upright. She gently stroked the outer lips, avoiding her clit. She brought up her neck, a look almost of pain on her face, and bit her lip, to watch her hand stroking herself, wishing someone could be there to watch her.

The door chimed but she didn't hear it. She moaned louder as she slipped a finger into her wet pussy, pretending it was a dick. She moaned louder. a quick 'yes' and the door slid open. She wasn't even paying attention. Instead, she slipped another finger into her wet pussy and began fucking herself long and deep. Each stroke sent a wave of pleasure through her body.

Tuvok stood in the doorway. He watched her with the disinterested curiosity of a Vulcan. She had a nice body, but it would be four years before the mating ritual was to begin. He could call upon his powers and arouse himself, but he had pressing, urgent business.

Janeway's moans were louder now and she jerked her body in rhythm with the three fingers now imbedded deep in her pussy. They were loud enough to attract the ears of Paris from the bridge. He looked in the room from his seat and got very aroused. From where he sat he could see the captain's wet, wide open pussy exposed for his view. He watched as three fingers pushed in and out of her cunt. She was dripping down her leg and it pooled a little on the desk near her ass.

Tuvok cleared his throat and Janeway snapped her head to him. She looked at him intensely but did not stop fucking herself. In fact, she quickened the pace her fingers made in her pussy. She was about to have an orgasm - she was on the edge. But she saw Paris watching from the bridge and did not want to cum in front of him. She wouldn't give him the satisfaction of seeing her have an orgasm.

She sighed deeply and pulled the fingers out of her pussy. She beat her hand against the desk, but pushed her feet over the side anyway. With a quick motion she was standing on the floor. "Close that door, Tuvok," she snapped and sat in the chair. "What do you want?"

Paris looked pissed as the door slid closed, cutting him off from the view. Janeway's breasts looked even better sitting down. Her nipples were still hard and her pussy still needed some relief. "We are passing through a region of space that is giving some strange readings to the computers."

"That happens every week, Tuvok. What's new?" Janeway asked. A hand idly touched the nipple of her breast. Tuvok slowly raised an eyebrow as he looked at the breast.

"The holo-doctor thinks it may have a strange effect on what he called the ship's 'libido'. Curious: what does that word mean?"

"Its from an old twentieth century psychologist, Doctor Freud. I can't believe they never taught that at the Vulcan Science Academy. It means loosely, how much sex people want."

Tuvok raised another eyebrow and Janeway smiled as she realized."Of course. The rambling of a hundreds of years old drug addict would have no affect on a planet of Vulcans. Anything else, Tuvok?"

"Yes there was one more thing, Captain."

"Well, out with it already. I have... um... pressing business to attend to with... uh.. Kes. Yes, Kes I think." She smiled and thought of the beautiful little blond girl who was only a year old. Even though she had the body of a full grown woman. She had probably never been with another woman before. There were lots of things she could teach her. Her pussy responded to the mental images before she knew she was even thinking them. Perhaps there was something to this 'bizarre region of space' thing, she thought. It could get interesting.

"Well, Captain, I... uh... I miss my mommy still."

"Tuvok, we went over this in the first episode, remember? I said I'd get you all back home. What more do you want from me?" She was pissed at him for interrupting her beautiful fantasies of Kes. She noticed Tuvok was staring intently at her breast. The nipple hardened a little more in response to what they both were thinking. "Oh, okay. Come over here and kneel on the ground." Tuvok did so and stared hungrily at her breast. "I don't know Captain. It must be this new area of space, because I am definitely feeling something strange."

"Just shut up and suck, Tuvok," Janeway said. She was getting impatient. But she moaned deeply as he took the nipple between his lips and began sucking. She felt sensations she hadn't felt in some time coursing through her body. She would definitely pay a visit to Kes before the day was over.

And something more too. She decided she would run a holographic representation of Freud and talk to him. Maybe he could give some valuable insight as to what was going on.

Kes was waiting for Neelix in the lounge when Janeway came in. She noticed there was something about the Captain. Her breasts were usually nice, but today they looked even better. Hot looking, hard little nipples poked through her uniform front. Her hair was messed and sweaty but still the whole package looked great to Kes. Kes was a mass of conflicting emotions. She had never really been attracted to another woman, but the Captain today changed all that.

Janeway came directly at her and put a hand right on her hot little ass. It rubbed her leg just below the hemline of her little skirt. For some reason, Kes had not worn any underwear and she felt the cold draft on her butt, making it tingle. She looked deeply into Janeway's eyes and arched her back a little. This was the sign Janeway wanted and moved in to kiss her deeply. They stayed like that a moment, their lips meeting passionately. Kes' body responded to Janeway as she pressed against her. Janeway raised the skirt a little and Kes gasped into her mouth, knowing that everyone in the lounge was getting a great show. Janeway liked that and raised the front of her skirt too. Her blond haired pussy came into view and people around the room started mumbling to themselves. The men's eyes were fixated on that hot little blonde.

"Come, on," Janeway said, after breaking the kiss and pulled the Ocampa with her by the skirt front. Ocampa just nodded and swallowed hard. "What about.... what about... Neelix," Kes said as she followed Janeway into the hall. "Well, I wont be able to stand him there, but we can make a video for him if you want."

"Yes," Kes said passionately. Janeway stopped and pushed her against the wall. She ran a hand over Kes' body as Kes closed her eyes. Janeway reached under Kes' skirt and felt her pussy. "You're really hot, aren't you? You love this, huh? Say it," Janeway demanded as she inserted a finger. Kes moaned and bucked against Janeway's finger as it penetrated her. Even her pointed ears tingled. "Yes, I love it," she said loudly. Janeway responded by putting another finger inside her. "Oh, god," Kes screamed. "Don't stop! I'm going to cum already! God, I can't believe it would be this good."

"No you're not," Janeway said and quickly pulled the fingers out of her pussy. "You'll cum when I tell you to." Kes moaned in frustration and fell back heavily against the wall. She closed her eyes and thought for a moment about fingering herself down there. But she had never done it in front of anyone, and didn't think she could. Especially not for another woman.

Janeway opened Kes' blouse and let her breasts hang out. "From now on, we'll walk like this. You're breasts are here for everyone to see." She pinched one nipple and pulled Kes along by it. "Come on."

Kes moaned and followed her. Afraid that someone would see her but turned on as hell. She would have let Janeway do anything to her at that moment, anything. She was humiliated by being led around like some bitch, by the nipple. The humiliation was added to by the fact that her pussy was dripping all down her leg.

They made it back to Janeway's quarters. Only a dozen or so men had seen them, had seen Kes being led around by the nipple, had seen how turned on she had been by it all.

She was bent over Janeway's bed, her head resting on it and her knees on the floor next to it. Her legs were spread wide apart and her pussy was wide open for Janeway to inspect. Her clit was swollen and sensitive. Every time Janeway stroked her pussy, it brought her almost to the edge of an orgasm. Every time, though, Janeway had stopped just before she could have one.

Janeway stood behind her, completely naked too. In one hand she held a holo-camera and aimed it at Kes' hot little cunt. "I want you to rub yourself," she told Kes.

Kes closed her eyes and tensed up. From behind, Janeway could see her ass clenching shut. She was afraid. Janeway reached over and brought her hand down on Kes's ass. She flinched in pain and bucked against the bed. "You're pussy gives you away, Kes. I can see you like it. Now do it."

Kes reached behind her, between her legs, and brought her hand to her pussy lips. The first stroke almost sent her over the edge. Janeway saw this and stopped her by slapping her on the ass again. "If you cum and I don't give you permission, I'll take you back to the lounge, put you over my knee and give you a spanking you won't forget. Neither will anyone else who will be there. I may even call Paris down to watch."

She rubbed harder now. God help her, she liked it. She loved being made to do things, naughty things. She started bucking again, this time in pleasure. But she forced herself to slow down. She didn't want Paris to see her spanked by another woman. "With your other hand," Janeway said. "Spank yourself."

Kes sighed, but her pussy leaked even more. She brought her hand up in the air than down hard on her own ass. The conflicting sensations of pain and pleasure sent her over the edge and she began bucking against the bed. She forced in four fingers into her pussy and fucked herself while she spanked herself quicker and harder than she had been.

She screamed as the orgasm ripped through her and fell backwards over the bed, her fingers still pistoning in and out of her cunt. She was totally embarrassed by it all and remembered the camera was on and caught the whole thing.

"Come on," Janeway said. She sounded angry. "Get up." She pulled Kes to her feet by her hair and pressed the door open. As she guided Kes to the door, she grabbed a robe for herself. She left Kes naked as they entered the hall. Janeway put the robe on and activated her comm badge. "Lt. Paris, please report to the lounge."

Kes closed her eyes and tensed as she wondered what would happen.

Continued in Part 2.........

Voyager: S-Space Part Two (Ff, dom)

By: Pussy Willow

Once again, don't read this if you think sex of any kind will offend you. Not everything is in here, at least not yet, but a lot of different stuff is. On the off chance that you may get offended, hit q now and be done with it. And of course if you're not 18, hit q. You might be corrupted. Well, if you're reading this you're already corrupt, but its the law.

I realize there's a lot of woman/woman in this story. I promise I'll get around to some more 'normal' stuff. But there's this woman in my history class that I can't get out of my mind...... Marlin is based a little on her and a little on me. She looks like her and thinks like me. There's also a man in my Chemistry class, so I'll get around to putting him in too. He may not like the way it is done though, if I ever let him read it.

-Pussy Willow

(As always, comments of any sort are welcome. Even if they say how lousy something is.)

*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*

Part Two:

The lounge on the Voyager was not too crowded. It was between crew rotations so a lot of people were busy getting their shit together before they began their 'day'. There were about eight or nine people in various states of relaxation.

Paris was already there, sipping on synthahol. His mind kept playing over and over again the scene with Janeway on her desk, completely naked, with her pussy dripping. He memorized every exquisite movement of her fingers, every blur of her hand, every jut of her back to meet a thrust in her pussy. It was all there in the sweeping expanse of his mind.

It was quite a shock to him when Janeway entered the lounge, fully clothed to his disappointment. He was so embroiled in his memories of that masturbation show that it took him a moment to realize Kes was tailing behind her, her face and even her pointed ears red with shame. *She* was naked. And Paris could tell, hell it didn't take a genius, that she was very aroused. Her nipples jutted magnificently, rock hard and twitching. Her ass was still a little red and Paris' mind worked overtime thinking up an explanation for that.

Kes stared at the floor and wouldn't look anyone in the eye. She was very embarrassed, not so much because she was nude and humiliated but because she was liking every moment of it. Somehow that was more embarrassing than the situation itself. She had two orgasms on the way down just wondering what would happen.

Janeway nodded to Paris and motioned for him to join her. By this time everyone in the lounge had noticed Kes. "If anyone would like a closer look," Janeway said. "Feel free to gather around my table." She leaned closer to Paris, but Kes could still hear. "I have a holo-picture for you," she whispered and Kes gasped. Would she really let Paris watch it?

Janeway sat down quickly and grabbed Kes over her knee. Some of the others, both male and female, gathered around them. Kes was thankful her face was hidden, but her ass and pussy were there for everyone to see.

"I'm going to spank you, Kes," Janeway said. "And I want everyone here to see and hear. Each one that I do, you will count out. Either that, or we'll start over. Understand?"

Kes swallowed hard and tried not to tremble, but she did. The people around laughed a little and it make her squirm with shame. Janeway's hand slammed down on her cheek, leaving a little mark and making Kes squeal.

"Understand?"

"Yes," Kes answered quickly. This brought some more laughter from the small crowd.

Janeway worked a finger into her tight pussy and this made Kes moan with pleasure. The people began mumbling among themselves. "You're all wet, Kes. You like this don't you? You like when I do this to you?"

"Yes," she whispered. "Louder," Janeway said and punctuated it with a slap. "Yes," Kes replied. "Yes I like it." She almost had an orgasm right then, knowing everyone was watching her. Her pussy clenched around Janeway's finger and so she knew.


"You little slut," Janeway whispered and she felt Kes' pussy clutch again. She chose then to quickly slap her cheek. Kes nearly cried out but bit her lip. "I didn't hear anything, Kes. We'll start over." Kes moaned but when Janeway slapped again, she counted out.

The people around were really enjoying the show. Some had moved to the back to see Kes's pussy and ass as it squirmed in Janeway's lap. Others bent lower to see her face. Every slap brought another moan from Kes and a number and also a giggle or a gasp from the crowd. Each shot sent a tingle through Kes and almost set her off. She didn't want to come in front of all those people, and particularly not in front of Paris. So each time she held back but each time it got harder to do so.

Paris sat directly across from them both and watched with fascination. He caught Janeway's eye and smiled. Janeway said, "Kes, pick up your head and look at Paris while I spank you."

Kes sighed but she was now almost conditioned to comply with whatever Janeway asked. She blushed even deeper but picked her head up. Paris looked at her with a smirk that said he was enjoying her humiliation. For some reason Kes tensed while waiting for the next slap. She knew what would happen, perhaps. But when it came she could not hold back. The orgasm started small and worked into the biggest, and in this sense worst, orgasm she had ever had. All the while she did not, could not, take her eyes from Paris. She bucked and heaved on Janeway's lap, her pussy fucking thin air up and down. She started screaming and finally passed out.

Torres paced the bridge. The captain was gone. Someone had shut off the comm system to the lounge, where the computer said she probably was, and locked the door. Her badge was in Kes' room but there was no one there. So, they were all in the lounge, the Captain, Kes, Paris and a few others. None of them were responding to her hails.

To make matters worse she was getting urges. Her human side wanted someone to cuddle with, and her Klingon side wanted, well, that was best kept out of mind. She found herself glancing over at the nurse who was on the bridge. She was a short, black haired girl with saucer eyes. Her black hair was done up in a pony tail, exactly the way Torres liked it in a human female. She wore a little mini skirt, since she was off duty and there were no regulations. She was Harry Kim's girlfriend, Torres knew. She also knew that she never gave Kim any. Paris was forever busting him about it. Marlin, her name was, B'Elanna Torres remembered.

Marlin shifted uncomfortably in her little chair. She didn't know what possessed her, she was usually conservative, to wear a skirt that barely covered her thighs. She also shocked herself by not wearing any underwear. Now she was acutely aware of everyone's attention in Harry's absence. Once she had swiveled her chair so that it had faced Tuvok, who stood deep inside his thoughts, near the turbolift door. Unconsciously it seemed, she had parted her legs and had pretended to stretch. Tuvok hardly moved, and she supposed that's why she did it, but she did see him slightly raise an eyebrow. She knew it was a sight: she kept her pussy neatly trimmed, but a Vulcan could not fully appreciate it. She had quickly turned away and re-crossed her legs. She was still blushing slightly from the embarrassment, fifteen minutes later.

scatwoman
scatwoman
613 Followers