Voyager Uncensored Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scatwoman
scatwoman
617 Followers

"He's a doctor, he's seen it all, besides, he's just a hologram..." but Kes' stare showed him she was serious and he ceased trying to feel her up. He got close to her and tried to be seductive (a hopeless aim for him) as he whispered, "let's go someplace a little more private, then."

Kes held her breath until he backed away, Neelix had the most horrible breath odor. "Alright", she acquiesced, "let's go." She hated sex with Neelix, it was like fucking a wart hog, but one with a mouse's penis. Yet, she owed him, and she could never repay that debt. As they began to leave the Sickbay she realized she would have to remove the dildo in private before giving in to Neelix.

"Oh, Kes," the doctor said just as they were about to leave.

"Yes Doctor?"

"Do you realize you have a twelve inch dildo up your ass?" the Holodoctor asked with total bluntness.

Neelix's head spun so fast he almost broke the warp barrier.

"WHAT??!!!"

Kes was too stunned to speak. She looked wide-eyed at Neelix, then down at her butt. As Neelix continued to blubber incoherently, she lifted her skirt to reveal the protruding two inches.

"Oh, you're right, doctor!" Kes seemed just as surprised as Neelix, who was now doing triple takes between the doctor, Kes, and the dildo.

"Wha-..bu..-you-...how the HELL!!!!..." he stammered as she pulled the dildo out and examined it curiously.

"Hmmm," she struck a pensive, curious look, "now how do you suppose THAT got there?"

Neelix was speechless. Kes thanked the doctor for his help and led Neelix to his cabin. He didn't stop blubbering for three hours.

In the Conference Room, Tasha had been made comfortable and the last of the senior crew arrived. Janeway especially wanted Kim and Torres there since Tasha's explanation seemed to be very complex. Finally, Kim and Torres walked in. Janeway wondered why they were both so late, then a few reasons popped into her mind, and Kim DID look exhausted.

Suddenly, Tasha jumped up and nearly knocked over her coffee. She was glaring at Torres.

"What's HER problem?" Torres spat.

"Lieutenant? Is something the matter?" Janeway asked, placing a soothing hand on Tasha's arm.

"I... I'm sorry, Captain... just a conditioned reaction, "she said as she sat down, still keeping Torres in her line of sight, "as I told you, in the alternate reality I came from, we were at war with the Klingons."

"Oh yes, right," Janeway remembered.

"Alternate Reality?" Kim queried.

"Lt. Yar claims that she comes from an parallel universe," Tuvok said,"one similar to our own except for certain...details."

"Yes, Tasha, why don't you tell them what you told us," Janeway prompted.

"Okay...well, it all started one day when I was on the bridge and were under attack by Klingons," Tasha noticed Torres roll her eyes in ridicule, "and there was this space phenomenon, and the Enterprise-B came through. They were fighting a battle against the Romulans about seventy years earlier and had come through to our time," Paris' brain began to hurt, Torres wasn't even trying to understand anymore and Kim was more worried about the pain in his ass... "So, then Guinan tells me that 'something's wrong', and then tells me I'm supposed to be dead- some tar pit killed me or something. Then we realize that this ship has to back into the past, because if it does, we won't be at war with the Klingons anymore." Paris was shaking now, and Chakotay was falling asleep. Only Tuvok seemed to be following her story, "So I met this guy, and he was cute, and I was supposed to be dead anyway, so I went back to the past with him. So, like we were supposed to, we lost to the Romulans, but I wasn't killed like I thought I would be. This Romulan commander captured me and made me his wife. He was a nice guy, and a real masochist, so I was okay with it, I like being in charge," both Torres and Janeway grinned at this remark, "So I had a baby, Sela, and lived with my husband on a remote outpost."

"That doesn't explain-" Tuvok began.

"SO, then the Federation executed a Romulan spy, and the Romulan High Command wanted me dead as payback. I guess they picked me because I was kind of an embarrassment- I had Te'Don pussy whipped and everyone knew it. On Romulus, women are not supposed to be in charge. But Te'Don really cared for me so he managed to fake my death, and I escaped in a shuttlecraft. But after my escape, I got sucked into a wormhole and ended up here, wherever 'here' is," Tuvok's brow was furrowed deeply by now, the only people who could grasp the plot details now were the Star Trek writers. "And I was chased by some pirates, and, well, here I am! Back in the Federation!"

Everyone in the room took a collective deep sigh of relief.

"Whatever, it's good to have you, Tasha,"Janeway said,"but I'm afraid you're not quite back home yet. First of all, you traveled about 60 years into the future, and we're lost in the Gamma Quadrant, 70,000 light years from the Federation."

Tasha froze in mid-sip. "Shit."

"Captain, if I might, I'd like to see if I can locate the wormhole she came through, it might lead us back home if we can find it," Kim said with enthusiasm. He desperately wanted to get back home, especially due to recent developments.

"Very good, Mr. Kim, get on it... that is if Torres doesn't need you anymore..."Janeway grinned.

"What are you asking HER for-" Kim sputtered, but he caught the looks between Janeway and Torres as the half-Klingon nodded. Kim blushed beet red and left without asking permission. He was gonna FIND that damn wormhole!

"I guess you'll be needing some rest, Tasha, you've been through a lot. Mr. Paris, would you show her to some temporary quarters?" Janeway asked.

Just as Paris' erection grew, Torres interrupted, "Captain, if I may, I'd like to escort her, in the name of...Interspecies Harmony."

Janeway though it was more like InterCOURSE, but she allowed it. Paris sulked like a schoolboy who got his lunch stolen.

Meanwhile, Kes was trying not to sneeze as the shorter Neelix "rammed" into her, his headfur tickling her nose. Neelix was really trying to drive it home since he had caught Kes faking it before he was even in her. It's an honest mistake, Kes thought, she could never tell when he was in her or not. She began thinking of Janeway and she remembered that Janeway had plans for her, the "new kink" she had mentioned. This suddenly got her aroused and she came within a couple minutes just imagining all the perverted things Janeway could make her do. Neelix acted like a stud for days, but Kes didn't really care, she got what she needed, and so did he.

"You'll be in the guest quarters until we get you a permanent room," Torres said as she led her down the guest wing. "We don't get many visitors, really, so your only neighbors will be Kes and Neelix." She led her to the third door on the right. Tasha was trying to concentrate on what Torres was saying, but she couldn't keep her eyes off Torres' hot ass swaying back and forth.

Torres opened the door and Tasha let her go in first.

"It looks pretty much like the Enterprise I was on, a little more comfortable but we were at war-" Tasha turned to look at Torres for her reaction and saw her toss her uniform onto the bed. She had some fasting rope she had produced from her pocket and strode toward Tasha like a predator.

"So, you like to be in charge, hunh?" Torres growled, practically bursting with horniness.

"Most of the time..." Tasha said as Torres stopped with her lips mere inches from hers. She parted them slightly and turned her head up. Torres grabbed her by the hair, pulled her head back and kissed her roughly and deeply, at the same time grabbing Tasha's crotch and massaging it. Tasha moaned in ecstasy. It had been a long time since SHE had been on the bottom. She had made it with a Klingon once before when she was captured and interrogated by two extremely perverted Klingon sisters named Lursa and Betor, THAT was an experience she'll never forget and always crave.

When Torres finally abruptly broke the kiss, Tasha found that her hands had been tied behind her back without her noticing. Torres had obviously done this before. The Klingon woman grabbed Tasha by the front of her dress and shoved her back on the bed with her other hand, tearing the garment to shreds.

"Prepare to be FUCKED," Torres roared savagely and...

* * * End Part 2, cut to commercials. Next in Part 3: Torres and Tasha! Janeway's new kink! Don't change that dial!

Please send comments, suggestions, whatever, to Scatwoman@aol.com

This is parts 3 and 4 of my latest episode. I couldn't include parts 1 and 2 due to anon size limitations, but they have already been posted. The following is a slight revision of 3 and the BRAND-SPANKIN'-NEW part 4! Enjoy...

STANDARD COMPREHENSIVE DISCLAIMER:

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING STORY CONTAINS SEX! (OH MY!) IF YOU DON'T LIKE SEX, DON'T READ THIS STORY (AND GET HELP- QUICK!). This particular episode contains Ff, anal, mast., well, hell, just about everything!

Also note that this story contains sexual practices that are considered unsafe. Keep in mind that the characters in this story can have this kind of sex since in the 24th century, they've cured all diseases (including STD's)!

Most of the names and characters in this story are somewhat similar (okay, VERY similar) to characters owned by Paramount, but this is just a coincidence- I'm sure Paramount understands and will graciously not sue my ass off for having a little harmless fun. But just in case, let's not let them know about this, shall we?

************************************************

STAR TREK: VOYAGER, episode #2 "Lost & Found"

By: Scatwoman ************************************************ Note: This story takes place right before episode 6 of the TV series ("Eye of the Needle", the one where they find the wormhole to the Alpha quadrant) and immediately after the first Voyager episode for the Internet by Pussy Willow (check your local newsgroups or S.T. archives). There are also references to the third season ST:TNG episode "Yesterday's Enterprise" and the Sela episodes.

PART 3:

Torres slowly lowered her cunt over Tasha's face, teasing her.

"You want this pussy, bitch?" Torres lowered herself almost within reach of Tasha's writhing tongue.

"Yes! Give it to me! Let me eat you!" Tasha was hot, whenever she got horny, she lost all control. Even Lursa and Betor had been impressed by her savagery. Tasha tried vainly to strain her neck and back muscles so she cloud reach Torres' inviting cunt, but her arms tied behind her back made it difficult, and Torres was carefully keeping it JUST out of her reach. Tasha was mad with lust, "Give it to me, you bitch!!!"

"Well, if you ask nicely, I might," Torres taunted her as she began to slide two fingers ever so lightly between Tasha's shaved cunt lips. Tasha shook violently with the first touch as Torres teased her with her fingers.

Tasha was so hot that she had to consciously calm herself down before she could ask nicely,"Please, let me eat your cunt..."

"Please let me eat your cunt, WHAT?" Torres demanded.

Tasha was losing her cool, "Please let me eat your cunt, BITCH!" she growled.

"Close enough," Torres couldn't hold out any longer and lowered herself onto Tasha's face. She gasped audibly as Tasha attacked it with the voracious appetite of a Salarian Tiger pit. "Ohhh-h-h-h God!" Torres had never been eaten so savagely, the Klingon side of her had always craved it, but no man she had ever met had been able to bring out that desire. "Yes! EAT me!" she roared almost unintelligibly.

* * *

Commander Chakotay walked out of Engineering puzzled. Torres wasn't in engineering like she was supposed to be. He hoped she wasn't screwing up already, it had taken a lot of convincing on his part to get Janeway to make her Chief Engineer.

"Computer, where is Chief Engineer Torres?" Chakotay queried into his commbadge.

"Chief Engineer Torres is currently sitting on Lt. Tasha Yar's face," the computer responded tersely.

Chakotay stopped dead in his tracks and was almost knocked over by a crewman behind him.

* * *

Tasha was lost in Torres' pussy, drugged on the taste of her juices. She licked and sucked and bit, devouring her with the hunger of two years of pent-up sexual need. Torres was grinding her hips back and forth against Tasha's ravishing mouth and had slipped three fingers deep inside Tasha's cunt, making her suck even more vigorously.

"Ohh, fuck..." Torres moaned, she knew she was close to coming, but she wanted to hold off a little bit. Just as she was getting close, she lifted her dripping wet cunt off Tasha's face.

"No! NO!" Tasha groaned as she tried hopelessly to hang on to Torres' twat with her mouth.

Torres stood up and tried to get a hold of herself.

"Get back down here!" Tasha yelled.

"Just a minute, you little slut," Torres said as she bent down and grabbed Tasha by the hair, "I'M the one in charge here!" She kissed Tasha deeply, tasting herself on her tongue and lips. Tasha returned the kiss roughly.

Torres broke the kiss and strode over to the replicator. She quietly ordered something, and a second later there was a high-pitch whine and a shimmying blue-silver light from the console lit the darkened room. Torres hid whatever it was behind her back and strode back over to Tasha's prone body. When she got to the bed, she held it low, out of Tasha's line of sight.

"Now where were we?" She said.

"I was eating your pussy..." Tasha responded, "please, let me eat you!"

"Oh yes, that's right!" Torres said and she quickly slid back onto the bed, mounting Tasha's drenched face a second time. Tasha began slowly this time, wanting it to build up. Torres placed the U-shaped dildo she had replicated (her own design!) at Tasha's pussy and anus. Both were well- lubricated from Tasha's overflowing cunt juices. Torres held it there for a second, then plunged it in quickly, spearing both of Tasha's tight holes at once.

Tasha screamed deeply right into Torres' pussy so intensely that Torres could feel it more than hear it. She pumped the double-dildo in and out of Tasha's under used orifices as deep and hard as she thought the little blonde could handle.

"Unhg-Fuck-ungh" Tasha spat a sting of profanities into Torres' cunt, "FckMrr! Hrdr! Ysss! Ungh,FckMrrYouBrtch!" Torres was so turned on that she lost it and came hard, her come practically shooting out of her right down Tasha's throat. Torres yelled so loud with each convulsion that she was sure they must have heard her on the Bridge. "FUCK!!!YESS!UNGH!!" she shrieked as she ground her pussy into Tasha's face. Tasha was right behind her and came with long, hard groans, clenching every muscle in her body, holding it, not breathing, then letting go with an "UNGH!!", over and over again. She must have orgasm ed three times before Commander Chakotay came in.

"So, B'Elanna, I see you've made Lt. Yar feel like one of the crew already?" he said as he stood silhouetted in the door.

Tasha laid there exhausted, still groaning in the aftermath of her first orgasm in two years. Torres got up, walked over to Chakotay, grabbed him by his uniform and pulled him roughly into the room. The door slid shut just as Paris walked by on his way to the Bridge.

* * *

Paris had been looking for Kes, but couldn't find her. She had a habit of not wearing her commbadge very often, so he couldn't locate her by computer. He stepped into the turbolift at the end of the hall.

"Bridge," he said and it hummed and began its ascent.

A few seconds later, Paris stepped out of the turbolift, looking for Tuvok, hoping that he would be able to find Kes via his security clearance. However, Tuvok was nowhere to be found, which was odd. Paris checked the conference room and found Tuvok; he had green come all over his hand and was watching Torres, Chakotay and Tasha on Janeway's desk monitor.

"Tuvok?!"

Tuvok did not jump or even look surprised. He simply cleaned himself off and zipped himself up serenely. "Yes, Lt. Paris, what can I do for you?"

"You- I mean,.. I didn't know Vulcans were ALLOWED to jerk off!" Paris was flabbergasted.

"Masturbation," Tuvok stressed the technical aspect of the word," is a common practice among Vulcans, male and female. It is a frequent misconception that, since we mate only every seven years, we have a low sex drive. It would be illogical for any race to have evolved with a low sex drive, a 'libido' as you humans have labeled it. Vulcans in fact have a very strong primal urge to copulate, we CHOOSE not to for seven years. This is similar to the way in which we suppress our emotions- they are there, but we do not express them. The sexual urge is strong, however, and it is an acceptable practice to autostimulate, in other words, yes, we ARE 'allowed' to. We simply find it in poor taste to let others know that we do this, just as most humans do."

Paris wasn't expecting a lecture on Vulcan socio-sexual evolution, "I still can't believe you choke the chicken!" Paris exclaimed with a huge grin.

"Choke the-?" Tuvok decided he was wasting his time trying to dignify his actions and left Paris smirking childishly in the conference room. Then he noticed that Tuvok had left the console on. Paris sat down to watch as...

* * *

Tasha and Torres were in a 69 position, Torres was on top again. This time, however, Tasha was untied so she could grab Torres' ass and pull her cunt to her as she licked and sucked. Chakotay had been stripping calmly and now came over to the bed, his thick nine inch cock levitating over Tasha's face, at the opening to Torres' more-than-ready opening.

"Fuck me, Chakotay! I've been waiting for that dick since the first time I met you!" Torres was practically dripping with excitement into Tasha's hungry mouth.

"And I have wanted you, too, Torres... but not your pussy," he said as he positioned his dick a little higher. Torres didn't get it at first, but Tasha did. She spread Torres' butt cheeks wide and licked her dark brown asshole, prepping it for Chakotay's cock with her tongue. She couldn't help giving Torres a little buttfuck of her own, though, and plunged her tongue as far into the Klingon's anus as she could. She tongue-fucked her deep and hard, reveling in the pungent taste of her insides.

"Tasha, what are you- OHHhhhh," Torres moaned with delight as she sucked Tasha's pussy with anticipation of the butt-fucking she was about to receive.

When Chakotay started getting impatient, he put his hand lightly on Tasha's head to signal it was his turn. Tasha looked up at him and whimpered, but after a few more good thrusts, she gave up her claim on Torres' succulent ass.

"She's all lubed up for you, Chakotay," Tasha grinned nastily at him as she inserted three fingers directly into Torres' asshole- this produced an intelligible moan from her.

"Yes, but I'M not," he replied and thrust his cock roughly into Tasha's mouth. It had been so long that she had had a man in her mouth- how she missed the feeling! She sucked him vigorously, grabbing his ass and pulling him as deeply into her as she could. She deep throated him all the way to the hilt, then pulled all but one inch out, and repeated this, over and over, getting faster and faster. Chakotay was impressed, he hadn't been with ANYone who could do that to him! More than that, Tasha was devouring him so wildly that he was already about to come! He had to forcefully pull himself out of Tasha's ravenous mouth and take her hands off his ass.

"FUCK ME!!!!" Torres demanded lustfully. Chakotay responded by spreading Torres' asscheeks with both hands and plunging his cock in all the way, no preparation.

"ARRRGH! YESSSS!!!" Torres groaned. Chakotay knew Klingons liked it rough, and although Torres was only half Klingon, he was going to give her the fuck of her life. He pumped her with long, hard, deep strokes, building up speed. Tasha grabbed on to Torres' furiously bucking pelvis and ate her pussy hungrily, extremely turned on by the view- Chakotay's large cock pistoning in and out of Torres' ass with vengeance.

scatwoman
scatwoman
617 Followers