Voyager Uncensored Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scatwoman
scatwoman
615 Followers

Marlin stood up and walked over to him. She embraced him and whispered in his ear "Ready, honey?"

"What.. how, is that-" Kim was stammering.

"Real," Torres said,"100%!"

"Oh my God..." Kim was paralyzed with shock. He felt something hard rubbing up against his leg and looked down. There, between his GIRLFRIEND's legs, was a raging hard-on! Kim nearly fainted, but he was too blown away to do anything. Torres came up behind Marlin and wrapped her arms around her, brushing her lips along her earlobe and massaging her breasts. Marlin moaned softly as Torres teased her dark brown nipples until they were erect. Both women eyed the astonished ensign wickedly. Marlin grabbed Kim's hand and led it to her penis, sliding it sensuously up and down it's length. She moaned softly as Kim's hand massaged her male member. Torres kissed Marlin's ear fully and grabbed her hips. She made a shoving motion and Marlin winced and gasped loudly. Torres had shoved her Kock up Marlin's ass and was fucking her standing up, slowly and deeply. Marlin moaned loudly and grabbed Kim by the sides of his head and yanked down roughly. Kim lost his balance and fell to his knees, putting his mouth right in front of Marlin's penis.

"They can't be real," he thought to himself.

But when Marlin opened his mouth and shoved her cock roughly down his throat, all his doubt went down the disintegrator. That was certainly no dildo! That was a seven-inch hot, smooth raging pillar of flesh his GIRLfriend was raping his mouth with! He couldn't ignore the tremendous bulge in his pants, but he couldn't allow himself to enjoy it, he WASN'T gay! He could see every now and then Torres's tremendous penis (about twice the size of Marlin's) sliding in and out of his girlfriend's willing asshole faster and faster, with building forcefulness. With each hard thrust, Marlin's cock was shoved to the hilt down his throat. He learned quickly to relax and not choke; Marlin's forceful thrusts along with her pulling on the back of his head was forcing Kim to deep throat her on almost every thrust. Then the worst of his fears came. Marlin began moaning in long, loud bursts, she stiffened up and fucked Kim's mouth with incredible speed and force- bruising the soft cartilage of his nose. Then it came. It shot out of her cock like a fire hose and sprayed all over the back of his throat- it was hot and viscous, and there was a LOT of it! Much more than HE ever produced- he had to swallow most of it, but much of it ran out of the sides of his mouth and down his chin, it stained his uniform. Finally, she pulled out and jerked herself off slowly over his face, squeezing the remaining cum out over his lips and cheeks and chin. She kneeled down and licked it off his face then kissed him deeply more passionately than she had EVER kissed him.

"God, I love you!" She breathed heavily between kisses.

Before Kim could recover, he smelled a strange, somewhat repulsive smell. He looked up and saw Torres' cock looming over him, it was covered with Marlin's ass-juices and smelled pretty raunchy. Torres was standing behind him and grabbed his head and pulled it back until she could slip her huge cock into his mouth, which she did- HARD.

"MY turn!" She growled as she savagely pumped away at Kim's upside- down head. Marlin swore she could see the impression of Torres' cock pressing out Kim's throat- she could definitely see it bulge out noticeably with every thrust. She reached down into Kim's pant's and grabbed his cock- which was hard as tritanium by now- she squeezed hard and slowly jerked him off as Torres continued to pump away at his mouth. Kim gagged at first, both from the size and from the natural response one has to the overwhelming smell (and taste) of shit- which coated Torres' cock. Now a wet brown ring had formed around his lips and he had given up all struggle. As Torres pummeled away at his throat, Marlin continued to jerk him off. Torres began a long, low growl and thrust her cock hard and deep into Kim's mouth such that her balls covered his nose. She stayed that way for a few seconds growling louder and louder until she grunted animalistically and thrust hard as the first wave of pink Klingon cum shot down Kim's gullet- two more and Kim swallowed them both without trying. Torres then squeezed her own cock hard and pulled out- she turned Kim around so that he was facing her and next to Marlin. She positioned her cock over his open mouth and jerked herself off in his mouth, spilling the rest of her load directly into it. She gave Marlin a spurt or two every now and then, but gave most of it to Kim. He hadn't been swallowing and it had filled up his mouth- some of it spilled out, but Marlin scooped it up and pushed it back in. When Torres had finally finished, she had released about a pint of cum into Kim and Marlin's mouths- an impossible feat for a human, but average for a Klingon (MALE, that is!)

Marlin closed Kim's mouth and Torres knelt down in front of him and glared intently into his glazed eyes. "Now swallow like a good little bitch," Torres moaned coarsely. Kim kept his eyes locked in Torres' strong gaze and did as he was told. Three long gulps and it was gone. Marlin opened his mouth for inspection and it was empty but for a few errant cumstrings between his lips and tongue. Marlin positioned her puckered mouth directly above Kim's and let a long, slow stream of pink cum spill out into Kim's mouth, filling it halfway. She spit the last few bits in and ordered him to swallow with his mouth open as the two women watched. He did obediently and Marlin and Torres grinned sadistically at his compliance. They picked him up and stripped off his clothes, then laid him on the bed on his back.

"Okay," Torres said, "Let's get started!"

Kim groaned in misery/pleasure and had forgotten completely about how impossible this situation was. If it was a dream, it was the most realistic dream he'd ever had!

Marlin straddled his head and slipped her hard-again cock in his mouth and got in a 69 position with him, taking his raging penis in her mouth. He almost came right away, but then Marlin lifted his balls as Torres spread his legs. Marlin sucked on Torres' cock for a bit as she inserted two saliva-wet fingers up Harry's ass. Just as Harry was realizing what was coming, it was too late. Torres shoved her massive organ right up Harry's tight ass and fucked HARD. Marlin took Kim in her mouth and sucked in time with Torres' thrusts. That was the first of his three orgasms that afternoon, all of which Marlin would feed back to him from her mouth. Afterwards, Marlin ate the stored up Klingon Kum of two orgasms from Kim's ass and even mouth-fed some of it to Harry. Then, as Marlin was savagely fucking Kim's ass as hard as she could, the comm signal bleeped.

"All senior officers to the Conference Room," the voice said.

"Damn!" Torres swore. Marlin ignored to call and finished fucking Kim, cumming up his ass so hard he'd be sore for a day.

"I've always wanted to do that!" Marlin said as she dismounted the tired and used ensign.

"Sorry, Marlin, duty calls, we'll have to continue this next time," Torres said as she zipped up her pants. She picked up Kim's cum-stained uniform and tossed it to him," C'mon Ensign, the Captain's waiting, and you don't want to piss her off, she's worse than ME!"

Kim was just starting to come out of his fucked-daze as he heard Torres call out "Exit". A large yellow door appeared where the door to the bedroom was and Torres and Marlin walked over to it as they adjusted their uniforms and fixed their hair.

"Computer, end and save program," Torres spoke into the console.

The room reverted to the yellow-on-black grid and the computer replied "Program 'SheMan1' saved. You may exit when ready."

As the two women left, sans penises, Torres turned around and spoke one last time," Don't worry, Tiger, we still respect you!" Marlin blew him a kiss and a growl and the door slid shut.

* * *

Kim had been fifteen minutes late for the conference, and the Captain had said she would devise a suitable punishment for him later. But what was on Kim's mind most of all was the day's previous events. It seems Torres and Marlin had been programming this scenario over the last week or so. They endowed Torres with a rather large-end Klingon phallus and Marlin with an exact copy of Kim's own (he thought it looked familiar!) For the cum, Torres had sampled Kim's cum from one of his masturbation sessions without his knowledge and replicated it. Kim's cum was in the replicators recipes?! So Marlin's cum was really Kim's (he thought he'd recognized the taste!), and Torres' was just a pink and slightly modified version of the same! Marlin and Torres had even managed to simulate penile sensations by having the computer actually use transporters to give them REAL penises in place of their normal anatomy (much like the Doctor replicated Neelix's lungs, they would not work outside of the holodeck, though). In all, it was an elaborate set-up and a lot of trouble to go through, but it was worth it to them. They had waited until Kim fell asleep and then has Seska transport him into the holoversion of his room while he was asleep (which explained the missing cumspot).

Kim was confused. He knew he was coerced into the situation, but that didn't explain the excited condition of his penis throughout the proceedings. He himself had had three orgasms! How could he deny the fact that he enjoyed it, yet it shamed him more than he could bear. He had a lot of thinking to do, but the foremost though on his mind now was Torres and her holomovie. It had turned out that this Romulan they had met was from twenty years in the past, and so they weren't going to be able to go back with him after all. This was the wormhole Tasha had come through, and, unfortunately, it was still a portal to twenty years ago. However, they WERE going to send their messages along. Kim sat on the bridge as the Romulan was in the transporter room being sent off by the Captain and Tuvok. Torres approached him.

"Voyager to Kim, come in?" Torres said.

Kim realized he'd been spacing out and came around, "Uh.. hi... Look, Torres, I realize that the whole thing about sending my parents the holo was just an excuse to get me to join in with you and Marlin, but-"

"Oh, that was no excuse, I sent it!" Torres said calmly.

"Wha- you WHAT!?!" Kim nearly jumped out of his chair. Only he wasn't sitting in a chair because his ass hurt too much.

"Yeah, and the one I made on the holodeck, too." Torres said with complete confidence.

"No- no, you- you WOULDN'T!" Kim was absolutely petrified, "but you said, you said you wouldn't if I-..."

"I ALSO said to be prompt, and you were 5 minutes late, Tiger!" she said and she gave him a slap on the ass.

Before Kim could respond, Tuvok and Janeway came on the bridge and announced that the Romulan did not survive to the current time, according to Tuvok's research, and that meant their messages would not make it to their families, unfortunately. Kim was the only crew member that was happy about this. Torres turned to him and Kim stopped smiling.

"Oh well," she said," I'll just have to think of an ALTERNATIVE punishment for you." she winked as she slapped him on the ass and entered the turbolift.

T H E

E N D!

__________

VOYAGER Uncensored #2 "Lost & Found" by Scatwoman. Well, thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this part as well as the previous four, not to mention the previous four-part episode "S-Space". If you want them, and can't get them , let me know, and I'd be happy to send them via e-mail. I'll also be reposting them again soon with corrections, etc. My one request to all readers is that you e-mail me and tell me what you thought of the story; what you liked, disliked, what you want to see more/less of, and, of course, any ideas or suggestions you have are greatly appreciated and seriously considered! As always, I answer all mail I get! Look for episode 3 in the series coming soon!

e-mail me at the link below.

scatwoman
scatwoman
615 Followers