Voyager Uncensored Ch. 04

Story Info
Kes' animalism, Harry's ordeal, Seven's intestinal problems.
18k words
4.21
73.5k
11

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scatwoman
scatwoman
612 Followers

* * * * *

Context Notes:

Be sure to read (at least) "Voyager Uncensored #3: Shore Leave" (part I) before reading this one. Preferably, you'd read all three episodes before this one, but, if not, it's okay. The plot is light in this one and maybe reading this one will make you want to go back and read the others.

This episode takes place after "The Raven" but before "Scientific Method", in Voyager's 4th season, pretty much right after they introduced Seven.

Content Note:

This one is, again, pretty extreme. But I don't do it for sheer shock value or for the sake of being extreme. I try to pay a lot of attention to character and motivation and I try to keep the characters true to my vision of them, keep them consistent.

This story contains: F/f, FM/f TS/m, F/m, FM/m, and alien bestiality, oral, anal, watersports, scat, humiliation and D/S.

(Note that "TS" here stands for a woman with a penis, not a man in drag, trust me, it will make sense when you read it.)

Also, as usual, no incest, all characters over 18, no torture or snuff. Just thought you'd like to know.

* * * * *

*****

"Doggystyle", Part II

*****

Kes was well into her third orgasm, lost in depraved, bestial lust, when Janeway & Chakotay returned to the room. She didn't even hear the door slide open. Chakotay and Janeway were drunk and laughing, but they instantly heard the sounds of sex coming from the other side of the bed. They heard the panting, the groaning, the wet slurping of the chingador's twin cocks violating Kes' cunt and ass. They heard the slap of the chingador's massive balls on Kes' upturned asshole.

Janeway and Chakotay stepped quietly around to bed to see who Kes had "scored", but even *they* weren't prepared for the sight before them! Kes, still bound, still with a mouthful of dildo, ass in the air, being ravaged by a double-dicked alien animal!

She was so deep in her spiral of shame and rapture that her eyes were rolled back in her head and she was drooling around her cock-gag onto the carpet. Not only was she cumming from the huge chingador cock in her cunt, but also from the one in her ass. Since her race only lived 9 years, it developed a lot of redundant sexual reproductive organs. Apparently, her race had a history of not knowing which hole to fuck, to evolution made sure it didn't matter. She has a normal clitoris and fallopian tubes, but she also has an extra clitoris deep inside her ass on her sphincter and one down her throat, past the epiglottis. And in both her colon and her esophagus, there are sperm collection ducts that open up when the redundant clitoris is stimulated. So she could become pregnant from sex in either her cunt, mouth OR ass. Having a massive dildo rammed down her throat and the twin animal pricks plunging into both her pussy and asshole was causing her to have triple orgasms at the moment, something she'd never experienced before! And she was soaking up quite a lot of chingador jizz, seeing as how they ejaculate nearly ten times more than comparably-sized animals (chingadors usually have litters and need to inject large amounts of sperm to ensure a large brood).

"Now, why can't you do me like *that*?" Janeway teased Chakotay.

Chakotay smirked at her and Janeway gave him a haughty, challenging look.

After only a second of hesitation, Chakotay threw his Captain onto the bed so that her ass was in the air, just like Kes. Janeway was surprised, but settled into the submissive pose with a sigh of anticipation.

"You want to be fucked like a bitch, do you?" Chakotay demanded sternly as he quickly disrobed and got up on the bed behind her.

Janeway growled and barked in response.

"Okay, bitch, you got it!" Chakotay tore Janeway's dress, exposing her fishnet stockings under which she wore no underwear. Roughly, he grabbed a hole in the fishnets centered right on Janeway's quivering browneye and tore open a hole to expose her ass.

Janeway whimpered like a dog in heat, waving her vulnerable ass at him.

"Is this where doggy wants it? Hunh?!" Chakotay slapped Janeway's ass firmly, making her jump and yelp, "Answer me, BITCH! Is this where doggy needs to be FUCKED?!"

Janeway panted and nodded her head, whimpering as Chakotay continued to spank her ass and tease her while he berated her.

"Yeah, you've been a bad, bad, little bitch! Now you're going to get punished!" And with that, he rammed his rock-hard cock straight into her asshole with no preparation or gentleness. Luckily for Janeway, her ass was already a bit sweaty from all the dancing they'd done earlier in the night and the pain was dulled enough by the alcohol that is was just enough to still be enjoyable.

Chakotay savagely rammed Janeway's shithole as hard and as fast as he could, matching Pinganto's impressive tempo in Kes' holes. He grabbed Janeway by the hair on the back of her head and pulled her up so that her back was arched awkwardly and her mouth gaped open. As he abused her poopchute, she yelped and panted and slobbered and whimpered like a helpless puppy.

For another hour, they continued this, every time Pinganto got up his stamina (and his erections) and fucked Kes, again, Chakotay would give Janeway the bitch treatment as well.

Finally, both Pinganto and Chakotay gave out. Chakotay was glad, too, because even though he hadn't had sex in a while, and he'd been dreaming about doing that to Janeway since he first met her, he was only human, after all, and didn't have the raw reserves Pinganto did, obviously! He collapsed, finally, on the bed next to Janeway.

Janeway, also exhausted, shuffled up to Chakotay's face and licked it, in appreciation. Chakotay, barely staving off unconsciousness, weakly gave her a few pets and strokes on the head and scratched her behind the ears.

"Good dog," he said, smirking.

Janeway, clenching her asshole tightly so as to not let any of Chakotay's four loads of cum leak out, slid off the bed and down to Kes, who was still in an apparent state of carnal coma. She unbound Kes (but kept her wrists and ankles shackled). She withdrew the massive black dildo from her slack jawed mouth and inserted it into her overflowing cunt, to make sure none of the dog cum was lost.

Janeway looked around and spotted a flower arrangement in a large pitcher. She got up, grabbed it, and disappeared into the bathroom. When she returned, the large pitcher was empty.

She then sat Kes up so as to squat over the pitcher and massaged her reddened asscheeks. Globs upon globs of thick yellowish-brown shit-stained chingador cum oozed out of Kes' stretched-out asshole, making obscene blurping and splattering sounds as it hit the inside of the glass pitcher.

"That sounds disgusting," Chakotay chuckled just as Kes loudly farted out a tremendous load of alien animal jizz, "UGH! Not to mention the stench!"

Kes seemed to be coming to and blankly turned to look at Janeway, and it seemed she finally noticed she was there.

"Oh... Mistress... you're back..." she said softly.

"Yes, Kes, I'm back, and you've been a very good girl, we're just cleaning you up a little," she said tenderly, as she stroked Kes' delicate face, brushing aside hair that was stuck to her face with dried sweat and tears.

"I think... I think there was... an animal in here..." Kes muttered, still unfocused.

"Yes, dear, it's okay, you did great," Janeway complimented her.

"I did? Thank you, Mistress..." Kes smiled weakly, the dearly-desired praise of her Captain and Mistress cut through the haze in her mind and made her truly, deeply happy inside.

"Looks like that's all of it, better drink it down, don't want it to go to waste," Janeway said as she held up the pitcher to Kes' lips. Chakotay leaned over to take a look.

"Holy shit, that must be around a QUART of cum!" he marveled.

"At least," Janeway smiled, "say 'ahhh', Kes!"

Kes absent-mindedly opened her mouth, not even seeing the pitcher of shat-out animal jizz. As Janeway poured the foul mixture into her open and obsequious mouth, Kes just stared into her Mistress' loving, caring eyes. She obediently swallowed each mouthful, finishing the whole pitcher's worth in about 30 seconds.

"Good girl," Janeway said cheerfully as she put down the pitcher and wiped some animal cum off of Kes' chin and let her suck it off.

"Man, if I wasn't spent already, I think I would have shot another load just watching that!" Chakotay shook his head.

"Mm, thanks for reminding me!" Janeway wagged her finger at Chakotay as she stood up and squatted over Kes' mouth, "Here's my contribution, too!"

Kes had been in this position many times before and knew just what to do. She opened her mouth wide and swallowed expertly as Janeway shat globs upon globs of hot shit-stained cum directly into her gaping maw. Of course, as the last mouthful of jizz filled her mouth, Janeway shat out a huge turd right into the pool of cum, forcing Kes to close her mouth around it and start chewing and swallowing, lest she spill some precious spooge or drop some of her Mistress' brown gift.

As Kes devoured the shit, Janeway lowered herself onto Kes' mouth so that her lips were sealed directly to her anus and she was shitting straight into Kes' mouth. Kes expertly chewed and swallowed it all - though Ocampan throats are wide to allow for sexual organs penetrating it, so she often only had to bite off large chunks and swallow it largely whole. In fact, she usually had an esophageal orgasm when feeding directly from Janeway's asshole like this (especially if the shit is firm and in wide, long logs), but she was so spent from her ordeal with Pinganto that she didn't have any energy left in her for it.

Once Janeway had fully evacuated, Kes used her long, bumpy tongue to snake up inside Janeway's ass and lick her rectum and sphincter clean of ever trace of spunk and feces.

Janeway stepped off Kes, thoroughly emptied, cleaned and satisfied.

"Wow, I'd heard the stories, but I never was quite sure what to believe!" Chakotay shook his head, obviously impressed with the ritual he'd just witnessed.

"Oh, yes, my little Kes is quite an accomplished slave. In fact, I think she deserves a bit of refreshment. Chakotay, would you join me over here, please?"

Chakotay looked at his Captain questioningly, not sure what she meant. But, even though she was asking nicely, he could tell she was back in charge, now, and expected him to obey her orders. He got off the bed and stood next to her over Kes.

"Kes, clean my filthy shit off the commander's cock, would you?" Janeway instructed.

Kes didn't hesitate a second and efficiently deep-throated Chakotay's semi-flaccid cock, sucking the cum and shit off of it. When she was done, Janeway held her mouth open and held Chakotay's cock pointed at her open mouth, squatting slightly herself.

"Now let's give Kes her refreshment, something to wash all that down with," Janeway smiled as she began pissing forcefully into Kes' mouth.

"Ah, good!" Chakotay let loose, too, "All that drinking we did, I have to piss like a racehorse!"

Kes sighed as the twin hot streams of strong-tasting urine splashed into her mouth, mixing their unique tastes and filling her mouth. She guzzled down the fresh piss expertly and let it cleanse her pallet and wash the clumps of thick animal jizz and crap off the lining of her throat.

As she drank her reward, she thought about how happy she was in her place as Janeway's slave... and her thoughts drifted to Pinganto... where had he gone? Would she... would she ever see him again? Was she despicable to *want* to see him again? Her confused emotions of happiness and shame swirled around in her brain as Janeway and Chakotay's piss swirled around in her mouth...

*****

"Tom, Dick & Harry", Part III

*****

The next morning, Seven worked at the Astrometrics console, leaning over to make repairs at the back of the unit. Harry Kim, working on the other side of the room, couldn't help but glance over and stare at her perfect, round ass. He'd love to bury his face in there and tongue her ass so deep he'd be licking the back of her tonsils. And, if he was lucky, maybe *he'd* be doing the assfucking this time! He mentally slapped himself for not taking her up on her advances when she confronted him before, but he was so dumbstruck and intimidated, he chickened out. Of course, the fact that she was pretty recently a full-on Borg was kind of scary (who *knows* what kind of Borg implants she had hidden in there?!)... plus, Torres was pretty pissed that he'd even thought about it - who knows what she would have done to him if he'd had the balls to follow through with it.

"Do you REQUIRE something from me, Ensign?" Seven asked sternly.

Harry suddenly realized he'd been caught staring at Seven's ass, lost in thought, "Oh, uh... no, sorry, Seven, I was just thinking."

"Your task does not REQUIRE thinking, Ensign," Seven berated him, "I laid out the exact procedure in precise detail. All that is required of you is to follow your instructions. If you are to remain on schedule, you will resume your duties immediately."

Harry simply sighed and returned to his work. What was he thinking, who would want to have sex with THAT? She'd probably just criticize him the whole time and tell him exactly what to do, not his idea of fun.

Suddenly the comm channel in the room came to life, "Torres to Astrometrics!" B'Elanna sounded irritated, which was not a good sign.

Seven replied, "Astrometrics here, what is the purpose of this interruption?" she asked in annoyance.

"I need Ensign Kim down in Engineering immediately, Seven, send him down-" Torres began.

"Unacceptable, Ensign Kim is on a strict schedule and only barely managing to complete his tasks. Any distraction would-" Seven replied.

"I don't give a damn about your schedule, Seven, this is a fucking EMERGENCY, and I need him NOW!" Torres yelled.

"Very well, if it is an emergency, *I* will see to it, as I am more skilled in Engineering." Seven declared, with no concern for Harry's pride.

"No, no!" Torres panicked, "Uh... you don't want to fall behind schedule, you better stay up there and keep working on Astrometrics since you're so much more efficient, Seven."

"This is true, but if it is an emergency, I-" Seven began.

"Well, to be honest, it was Ensign Kim's faulty programming that caused the problem, so I need him to come down here and see what he did wrong, so he learns his lesson," Torres improvised.

"Ah, very well. Ensign Kim sorely needs such correction, I will allow it," Seven nodded in agreement, "Ensign Kim, report to Engineering *immediately*."

Harry sighed, dropped his hyperspanner and sulked out of Astrometrics, mumbling to himself.

Seven pressed the comm button on the console, "Seven to Stellar Cartography."

"Stellar Cartography here, this is Crewman Delaney," responded the female voice on the other line. It was Meghan Delaney, one of the Delaney twin sisters that Paris had wanted to double date with Harry.

"I require assistance in Astrometrics, please send two of your technicians at once," Seven ordered.

"Uh... okay, well, I can come right now," Meghan proposed, "Jenny's on break but can join us in half an hour."

Seven sighed in annoyance. Humans were so inefficient, with their breaks and personal needs, how did they ever manage to leave their planet, much less explore so much of it?

"Very well, it will have to do, I suppose," Seven closed the comm channel, cutting Meghan's reply off.

*****

"Cultural Exchange"

*****

Janeway, Chakotay and Kes stood at the beam-up coordinates, having woken up late from their long night of depraved antics. They were back in their duty uniforms (except for Kes, of course). Janeway yawned loudly as they waited for Prime Minister Jasmine to come see them off.

"Captain, I don't see Lt. Orlando, yet. She should have met us here over half an hour ago," Chakotay informed her.

"Hmm? Oh, Marlin, yes... you're right. I saw she left with the Prime Minister after the banquet last night," she recalled, "I hope everything's okay..."

Just then, large engraved double doors swung open and in walked Marlin, Prime Minister Jasmine, and her pet chingador, Pinganto. Janeway noticed Marlin was in a flattering flowing blue dress, not her duty uniform.

"Lt.?" she intoned sternly, "What's the meaning of this?"

"I... I'm sorry, Captain, I wish I'd had time to talk to you about this privately, but time sort of got away from us last night..." Marlin blushed and she shared a sideways smile with Prime Minister Jasmine who reached out and grasped her hand, giving her some emotional support.

"I see..." Janeway knew where this was headed, and she didn't like it.

"Captain... I want to stay here, on Yasmina... with Jasmine," Marlin managed to get out.

"Really," Janeway replied coldly, putting her hands on her hips.

"Captain, please, it's not a reflection on you," Marlin pleaded, "It's just that... well, it's so beautiful, here and... and Jasmine is, well... 'special'."

"Right," Janeway nodded skeptically.

"No, really... Captain, all the women here... are she-males!" Marlin beamed.

"What?!" Janeway gasped.

"It's true," Jasmine agreed and parted her flowing skirts to reveal a rather large flaccid phallus hanging between her shapely thighs. It was thick and veiny and had an oversized, yet sleekly curved head.

"Uh... wow." was all Janeway could manage.

"So you see? It's like my dream come true!" Marlin continued, "Torres was fun, but we were just playing on the holodeck, and, besides, she has Lt. Paris, now! And Harry..." Marlin shrugged, thinking of her one-time boyfriend, "well, he's just a useless faggot, now."

Chakotay and Janeway exchanged quizzical glances, wondering what that meant.

"And back on Earth, I don't have any friends or family waiting for me... I have nothing to return to!" she turned her head and looked at Jasmine, "Here I can be the wife of the leader of the planet! I can be a Queen of Paradise!"

Janeway sighed and looked at the two, obviously in love. She shook her head, dropped her hands and spoke, "Well, I don't like the idea of leaving any crew in the Delta Quadrant. I made a promise to get everyone home, and I mean to keep it," she looked at the worried looks on Marlin and Jasmine's faces, "BUT... as sad I would be to see you go, Lt., I can see it's love, and I'm not one to keep lovers apart. So if this is where you want to make your home, than who am I to deny it to you."

"Oh, thank you, Captain, thank you!" Marlin leapt forward and gave Janeway a big kiss on the lips and hugged her tightly. She held both of Janeway's hands and looked back at Jasmine.

"There's one more thing, Captain," Marlin smiled, looking back at Janeway, "I'd like you to give me away at our wedding!"

Janeway smiled, "Why I'd be *honored*, Miss Prime Minister," she bowed.

"Oh, thank you, thank you, Captain!" Marlin ran back over to Jasmine and hugged her tightly, "You don't know how happy this makes me!"

"My pleasure, Marlin, it's good to see a member of my crew... my *family* so happy," she nearly teared up, "it's been a rare thing these past few years."

"Captain," Prime Minister Jasmine stepped forward, "I cannot begin to thank you for this gift. In return, please take any supplies you want, any of our delicacies are yours for the taking."

"Well, thank *you*, Miss Prime Minister," Janeway smiled as she looked back at Chakotay who was smiling at the thought of some decent food for a change (Neelix's dishes weren't exactly culinary delights).

"And, as a personal sign of thanks, I'd like you to have Pinganto, my prized purebred chingador," she motioned to her pet, "He's the best, most potent breeding chingador on all of Yasmina. He's sired over 1000 offspring from over a hundred different bitches in just the past 3 years. All of them strong specimens."

scatwoman
scatwoman
612 Followers