Voyager Uncensored Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scatwoman
scatwoman
616 Followers

At this, Janeway grinned sadistically and looked over at Kes, whose eyes widened as her knees visibly began to shake. Janeway swore she could smell Kes' pussy getting soaking wet at the thought of the chingador coming with them on Voyager.

"I *humbly* accept this great gift, your Highness," Janeway bowed low and accepted the leash from Jasmine, "I will be sure to have him mate as often as possible," she nearly chuckled at the thought.

Kes let out a low groan despite herself.

"The Marriage Ceremony will be in one week," Jasmine continued, "In the meantime, please invite your crew to beam down and partake in all the hospitality Yasmina has to offer."

"You are most gracious, Prime Minister," Janeway nodded, "they'll be thrilled to hear the news."

"Chakotay to Voyager, 3... uh... 4... um... 3 and a *pet*, to beam up," he instructed into his commbadge.

In a shimmer of light, they were gone.

"Well... what now?" Marlin asked of her groom-to-be.

"Wedding planning, of course," Jasmine replied, "and we shall spare no expense!"

"Oh, I've always dreamt of a fairy tale wedding on some exotic alien planet!" Marlin swooned.

"But, first," Jasmine swept her new fiancée off her feet, "I think we need a little practice for the Honeymoon!" and she carried her bride-to-be back to their luxurious bedchambers.

*****

"Tom, Dick & Harry", Part 4

*****

Torres strode purposefully through the corridor, towing the freshly re-evolved Tom Paris behind her.

"Whoa, whoa, what's the rush?!" Tom winced as Torres nearly pulled his arm out of his socket.

Torres stopped at the Holodeck door, "Do you *realize* that I haven't had sex in more than 24 hours!?!" she yelled. A passing crewman tried act like he didn't hear her.

"Hey, I missed you, too, but gimme a break, I was a catfish just half an hour ago," Paris said with complete seriousness, "I'm not sure I'm really 'in the mood' after that..."

"Not even for your favorite holoprogram?" Torres teased as the punched in a code and the holodeck doors opened. Tom looked inside and saw what he saw was a holo-Harry in a skimpy cheerleader's outfit, pigtails and all, sitting in a vintage 1969 Camaro that Tom often referred to as "The Makeout Mobile".

"Hmm, not bad... prom night?" He asked.

"Better!" Torres handed Tom a letterman's jacket and put one on, herself, "You and I are the star football players and Kimmy, here, is the new freshman cheerleader who thinks she scored big getting a date with the big, handsome quarterback," Torres massaged Tom's chest, "not suspecting that he invited the well-hung defensive lineman (that would be me) to join in on the action."

Tom shook his head and smiled broadly, "you are the perfect woman," put on his jacket and walked in with her.

*****

"Mexcrement" Part I

*****

Meghan was squatting beside Seven, working on the auxiliary console in Astrometrics while Seven was calibrating the holoprojection matrix in the top of the console. Like Harry, she couldn't help noticing Seven's incredibly firm, rounded ass. It was covered in skin-tight, shiny silver spandex. Meghan tried not to stare, but it was practically sticking in her face.

Just then Seven let out a loud, long fart right in Meghan's face! Apparently, Neelix's Mexicano Night cuisine that Seven had gorged on was having an adverse gastrointestinal effect.

"Jesus Christ!" Meghan fell back, both in surprise and from being assaulted by the horribly foul smell.

Seven looked at her with a mixture of surprise and annoyance, "Crewman Delaney, what is the matter?"

"What?"

"Why have you ceased your duties?" she inquired coldly, "you are *not* scheduled for a break for another two hours."

"But... uh..." Meghan didn't know what to say, she didn't want to be rude to Seven, "I... I'm sorry, Seven, I just... lost my balance."

"You seem to be uninjured," Seven appraised her, "please resume your work, we must remain on schedule."

"Yes, Seven," Meghan returned to her spot at the console, the pungent odor of Seven's fart still hung heavily in the air, but Meghan tried to breathe shallowly and ignore it.

Meghan noticed a fault in the isoneural matrix array and looked up at Seven and opened her mouth to tell her about it - just as Seven let out another, louder, even more obscene-sounding wet fart right in Meghan's face. This time, Meghan gagged, hit full-force with the brunt of the stench as she was inhaling to speak. She coughed and dry-wretched sitting back and trying to recover.

"Crewman, are you ill?" Seven inquired with no apparent concern, other than for the loss of efficiency.

Meghan coughed and blinked her burning eyes several times. Surely Seven must know what she's doing is considered inappropriate? Then again, she's been with the Borg since she was a little girl, maybe she didn't know! But Meghan didn't feel comfortable instructing the Borg woman about common courtesy, she had no idea how she'd take it.

"The... isoneural... matrix array... it's misaligned..." she tried to stick to the facts.

Seven squatted down to take a look and, in doing so, stuck her hyperactive asshole right in Meghan's face and let a hot blast of horrid gas fly right in Meghan's face, AGAIN. The wind was strong enough to blow Meghan's hair a bit. Meghan coughed and gagged and stood up, crossing the room to get some fresh air.

"This is easily remedied, I would have thought you- where are you going, crewman?" Seven scolded her.

"I, uh... I have to go for a little bit," Meghan stammered.

"No. Captain Janeway has given me full priority with the construction of Astrometrics," Seven stood and strode over to Meghan, making an intimidating figure, "This facility will enable us to navigate the Delta Quadrant with a 500% increase in efficiency," Seven was standing so close to Meghan that Meghan's face was practically between the Borg woman's large breasts, backed up against the wall, "Now you will *remain* here until your duties are complete."

Meghan wasn't sure how much longer she'd be able to stand the stench in Astrometrics before she passed out, but she didn't want to disobey Janeway's orders.

"Yes, Seven, I'm sorry," Meghan apologized, "But maybe I could work on this panel over here."

Seven sighed, "Very well, but your erratic behavior will be noted in your record," Seven turned and walked away, but not before leaving Meghan another noxious cloud of fecal fog to keep her company as she worked on the panel. Meghan coughed and gagged, but went to work on the panel, trying to see clearly through her tearing-up eyes, counting the minutes until her shift was over.

*****

"Tom, Dick & Harry", Part 5

*****

Tom slid his meat into Harry's ass slowly and deeply as Torres held Harry's head by his pigtails and enjoyed the blowjob he was giving her.

"She's a tight bitch, isn't she?" Torres sneered as she watched Tom work his nice-sized dick in and out of Harry's hairless ass, which was looking quite feminine framed by a pink cheerleader's skirt and violently torn flowery white underwear.

"Mm, yeah, I think she must have been a virgin!" Tom snickered as he slapped Harry roughly on the ass, "you like this don't you, bitch?!"

Harry didn't reply, he was busy trying not to choke on Torres' grotesque oversized Klingon holodick.

"Hey, bitch, I said 'you like this, don't you'?!" Tom slapped Harry on the ass again.

"Ow!" Harry said as he pulled his mouth off Torres' Kock, "what?"

Tom frowned and pulled out, "Freeze program."

Harry panicked, he had to freeze perfectly still along with the rest of the holosimulation or Tom would know he's *not* a simulated Harry, but the *real* Harry Kim! If Tom knew what Harry had been getting into all these years, it would spread throughout the ship's rumor mill at transwarp speed! Harry would be the laughing stock of the entire ship. He held perfectly still, not moving a muscle.

"What's the matter, Pookins?" Torres seemed concerned.

"I dunno... I mean, you did an awesome job with this Harry simulation, but..." Tom pondered, "Maybe it's a little *too* realistic, you know?"

Harry suddenly had a spark of hope that maybe Tom felt guilty doing this, maybe Torres would put and end to these sessions, finally!

"What do you mean?" Torres asked, confused.

"Well, I mean, it's definitely Harry, I mean, he really seems uncomfortable, like I'd imagine he would be, being fucked by his best friend, and all," Tom mused, "But... you know, maybe it'd be better if you really made him, you know really WANT it?"

Harry was shocked.

"Oh!" Torres smiled.

"Yeah, I mean, really make him a total sex-crazed faggot slut, you know?" Tom got hard again just thinking about it, "It's not really a turn on when he just lies there and takes it like it's some sort of chore, you know? I want him to WANT it, BAD, like his life depended on having my cock inside his worthless faggot holes, you know? Make him a total fucking SLUT! THAT would be HOT!" Tom began stroking himself just thinking about it.

Torres beamed a sadistic, toothy grin and replied, "Of course, why didn't I think of that? Computer!"

Harry panicked as the computer voice responded with a chirp.

"Computer, reprogram Harry Kim to be a 'sex-crazed faggot slut'," Torres instructed.

In the brief pause, Harry considered his options - play along, or blow the whole deal and run screaming from the Holodeck.

"Program complete," the computer lied (the holoprogram having been written so that a fake computer pretended to acknowledge that Harry was part of the program).

"Resume program!" Tom blurted eagerly.

Harry decided being stuck on this ship for the next 70 years meant he'd better think of the long-term and play along. As the computer chirped, he turned around and looked at Tom and Torres and got into character.

"Oh, please, gimme your fat cocks, you big studs!" Harry gushed, using his theater training from his Starfleet Academy extracurricular days, "I want your big, manly dicks!" he lied as he grabbed both cocks and began stroking them.

"That's better," Tom nodded and got into it, "Oh yeah, you're a real SLUT, aren't you?!"

"Yes, yes, I'm a worthless whore!" Harry tried to sound earnest, trying to think of himself as someone else, to detach himself from reality and protect his true identity.

"Yeah, and where do you want our huge cocks, SLUT?!" Tom asked leadingly.

"Wherever you want, please, just give it to me!" Harry replied.

"You want my cock up your ass, don't you, you filthy fucking whore!" Tom suggested.

"Yes, oh, god, yes, please fuck my tiny little shithole with your big, hard cock!" Harry stroked Tom's rock-hard penis.

"Why don't you lube it up, first, bitch?" Tom suggested.

Harry obediently gobbled down Tom's cock, forgetting until it was too late that it had just been up his ass a couple minutes ago. He had to just go with it and suck his shit off Tom's cock as he vigorously slobbered on his friend's long, hard cock, deep-throating him expertly. Harry had gotten very good at deep-throating, having been accustomed to taking up to a third of Torres' massive cock in his mouth.

"MMM, yeah, this cunt knows her stuff!" Tom grinned as Torres watched with sadistic glee, stroking her own huge erection.

Tom grabbed Harry by his fake pigtails and pulled the slave off his cock with a wet "pop!", then threw him down on the ground, face-first.

"Get that dirty fucking faggot ass in the air, you worthless cumbag!" Tom ordered Harry.

Harry stuck his ass up in the air and reached back and spread his cheeks, "Please, Master, feed my worthless asshole your magnificent rod, shove it up inside me, I need your studly seed deep inside my bowels!" he expounded as he wiggled his ass at Tom.

"Goddamn!" Tom exclaimed as he practically pounced on Harry and rammed his throbbing meat straight up his begging shitter, ramming it home with such vigor and tempo that it knocked Harry off-balance and made him collapse on the floor, Tom's cock buried in his ass, digging for gold.

"Ugh!" Harry grunted at the pain and surprise.

"Yeah, this is how fucking WHORES like you need it - rough and hard," Tom hissed in Harry's ear, "it's what you deserve, isn't it?"

"Yess, yes, please, you fucking stud, hammer my ass, I need your fucking cock, Master, ravage my butthole, I'm just a worthless ass-bank for your spunk!!!"

Torres couldn't believe how well Harry was improvising with all this. She always suspected some deep-down part of Harry really was a submissive faggot, but now she knew for sure!

"Hey, join on in," Tom invited Torres, "I think this bitch needs some cock for her potty mouth, too!"

"Oh yeah, please feed me your jizz!" Harry chimed in.

"You got it, faggot!" Torres agreed and got down on her knees in front of Harry, picked up his head by his pigtails and slid a full third of her Kock in his mouth, pumping it deep and steady.

"No, no," Tom complained, "Don't be gentle with this cunt, GIVE it to her! Ram that meat down her throat, I want you to face-fuck this faggot, balls-deep, and hard!!!"

"Uh, Tom, I don't think he can take-" Torres started.

"B'Elanna, please, don't break the mood, Honey," Tom sighed, "He's just a hologram, it's not like you can *hurt* him!"

"Oh, yeah, you're right!" Torres lied, unable to hide the sadistic glee in her voice.

"So pound that punk's face, I want to see you fuck his throat like it was a two-credit Terellian whore!"

And Torres did just that, shoving the entire length of her super-sized, ridged, throbbing Klingon Kock down Harry's throat. From then on, Harry wasn't playing, all of his squirming and screaming was totally authentic, him trying to ride these two rapists for his very survival!

As they raped him mercilessly for the next two hours, he wondered how things could have possibly gotten *worse* than they were before!

*****

"Mexcrement", Part 2

*****

Meghan thought that, after an hour of inhaling Seven's nasty gas, she'd have gotten used to it, by now. She was wrong. Seven let out another stinkbomb that tore through her skin-tight costume as if it wasn't even there.

As Meghan tried not to gag, she noticed Seven was clutching her abdomen and seemed to be wiggling her hips. Her brow was furrowed and she looked annoyed. Maybe she was finally getting the hint that there's something horribly wrong with her digestive system, Meghan thought, "Human food must not mix well with Borg physiology!"

"Seven," Meghan called out, "are you okay? Maybe you should go see the Doctor?"

"I am fine," Seven insisted, annoyed at the suggestion, "I believe I mere require a toilet."

Meghan thought "Well, DUH!!!" but kept that observation to herself, "Sounds like a good idea, Seven," Meghan agreed, glad to get Seven out of her hair for a while and even more glad to get rid of the god-awful ass-stench exploding from her rectum every couple minutes.

"My bladder is at maximum capacity," Seven analyzed herself, remembering all the prune juice she drank at Neelix's Mexicano Night, "I must piss, NOW."

Meghan chuckled to herself, "that's not ALL you need to get out, lady!" the thought.

"Well, go ahead, Seven, I'm not stopping you," Meghan insisted, eager for Seven to leave.

"Very well, since you insist," Seven said and strode straight toward Meghan.

"Seven, what are you do-" Meghan stammered, confused that Seven was walking towards *her*, not the door to the corridor. She stopped in mid-question when Seven's uniform seemed to disintegrate right before her eyes! Seven had programmed her nanites to synthesize the uniform and then destroy it whenever she needed to quickly disrobe in case of a waste disposal emergency such as this.

Meghan was speechless as the tall, statuesque, completely naked blonde Borg woman stopped in front of her, grabbed her roughly by the hair, and used her Borg-enhanced strength to drop her to her knees. Seven swiftly squatted over her face and shoved Meghan's mouth onto her hairless cunt and unleashed a powerful stream of hot, rancid piss right down her throat!

Meghan's mouth was already full with its first pissload before her brain even fully registered what had just happened to her! She came to her senses and tried to pull away, but she couldn't, Seven was just too strong. She squirmed and flailed and pushed on Seven's powerful thighs, but could not escape. She tried to scream, but ended up swallowing a mouthful of piss, instead. She moaned and groaned and tried to struggle, but to no avail.

"Crewman Delaney, you volunteered for this duty," Seven complained, "it is a very simple task, but you are making it more difficult for yourself than it need be. Simply do your duty and swallow."

With that, Seven shoved Meghan's face against her gushing cunt even harder, pressing Meghan's nose against her pubic area and cutting off her air flow! Meghan realized she had better do as Seven said or else she might suffocate - Seven didn't know how fragile humans were, Meghan figured. So she stopped struggling and started chugging.

"That's better," Seven declared and loosened her grip just enough to let Meghan breathe through her nose again.

Meghan gulped and swallowed as fast as she could. She wasn't thinking about the strong, acrid taste of the hot piss she was drinking from another woman, she was only thinking about how easily she had been totally dominated by this statuesque bombshell of a woman. Somehow, she thought, it seemed natural to her. Then, to her surprise, she felt her pussy quiver and felt some moisture run out. She was wet! She was actually getting turned on by being forced to drink Seven's toilet!

What was wrong with her, how could she be enjoying this, she fretted. To be made another person's toilet, even one as tall and gorgeous as Seven! It must be the power, she thought, Seven is just so domineering, that her power is seductive. She could make anyone do anything, Meghan thought.

Meghan stopped resisting and gave in, totally, now. She reached down and pulled off her duty slacks and thong and started rubbing her clit like crazy, moaning and groaning, really enjoying slurping down Seven's urine straight from her cunt. As she committed this debased act, she flushed bright red in shame and embarrassment - what would people think of her if they found out? Luckily, Astrometrics was still under construction and only people scheduled to work there were allowed in, so the chances of anyone stumbling across them were-

Just then, the door opened and Meghan's twin sister, Jenny, walked in.

"Ugh, what's that stench - WHAT THE FUCK?!" Jenny screamed as the froze in her steps, gawking as the vision of her twin sister frigging herself like crazy while (she presumed), eating out the new hot ex-Borg chick.

"Ah, Crewman Delaney, I could use your services, as well," Seven instructed her, "come here," she demanded, firmly.

Meghan's eyes opened wide, staring at her sister, wondering what she must be thinking of her.

Jenny, almost hypnotized by the whole scene, absent-mindedly obeyed Seven and walked over to them. As she stood at Seven's side, she looked down right into Meghan's eyes and saw she wasn't just licking or sucking, but... gulping?

"Meghan... what're you *doing*?" Jenny asked in bewilderment.

Seven grabbed Jenny's arm, "No, I need you back *here*," she clarified and pulled Jenny behind her.

Meghan suddenly realized what Jenny was in for and started yelling into Seven's still-pissing cunt, trying to warn Jenny to get away! If Seven's gas was so raunchy before, she could only imagine what was going to come out of that ass if Jenny went down there! Jenny didn't know what was really going on, here, she probably thought Seven and her were just "dyking out" on each other like Tom Paris was always trying to get them to do for him.

But Jenny smiled perversely and said, "well, if it's good enough for my sister, it's good enough for me!" she giggled as she got completely naked and voluntarily lowered herself to Seven's ass. She began licking and kissing Seven's beautiful, round butt.

scatwoman
scatwoman
616 Followers