Voyager Uncensored Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scatwoman
scatwoman
617 Followers

"Excellent," Seven acknowledged and reached back and grabbed Jenny's head by the hair tightly and SHOVED the unsuspecting twin sister's face deep between her cheeks and unleashed the most tremendous, horrid, raunchy fart either sister had ever had the misfortune to inhale.

Jenny, caught completely off-guard and being right at the source, caught the worst of it. She gagged and nearly vomited, grabbing Seven's asscheeks and trying to push herself away. But all she managed to do was spread Seven's cheeks even wider and get her mouth stuck open - as she opened it to wretch, Seven pushed Jenny's mouth against her asshole even harder and wedged her jaw open. Jenny panicked as Seven continued to fart explosively. She screamed into Seven's flapping asshole to no avail, she wasn't about to get help from anyone, nor mercy from Seven.

What Jenny *did* get, however, was a mouthful of explosive diarrhea! It shot out of Seven's asshole like a firehose, a disgusting brown river of pure shit, sprinkled with small chunks of firmer shit. It was strong, nasty and spicy. Jenny was nearly in shock, now, not understanding what was happening to her. Was Seven actually *shitting* in her mouth?! She inadvertently swallowed some, her reflexive swallow reflex kicking in as the shit stream reached the back of her mouth. It was liquefied enough that she didn't even have to chew (which she couldn't anyway, not with her jaw wedged open), it just slid down her throat and into her stomach! She gagged and struggled even harder, feeling the need to vomit welling up inside her guts, but fearing what would happen if she did.

"Hmm, my fecal consistency is not normal," Seven observed, "and the odor is quite offensive. I would appreciate if you would swallow my feces more efficiently, Jennifer Delaney, it is not pleasant to smell."

Jenny merely groaned and her eyes rolled back in her head as she felt the diarrhea quickly filling her mouth and bulging-out her cheeks.

Meghan felt bad for her sister, but she also couldn't help being turned on. She found her sister's thigh between Seven's spread, muscular legs and started rubbing her cunt on it, wetter than ever. Seven's piss stream was still going, not as strong as before, but still a steady flow of salty, tangy Borg piss, and Meghan was eagerly drinking every drop.

Jenny felt her own cunt getting wet from being rubbed by her sister's thigh. Somehow through her ordeal, she remembered fondly the times when they were teenagers and they used to sleep together, sometimes practicing kissing and rubbing each other's cunts on their thighs like this. Of course, this was a bit different. They didn't have a 6 foot tall Borg bitch pissing and shitting down their throats!

Seven felt resistance, now, her diarrhea had nowhere to go and it began to cause cramping in her abdomen, again, "Crewman Delaney! You were instructed to swallow my fecal matter, why are you disobeying my order! You are endangering the success of this operation!"

Jenny's cunt quivered at the authoritarian tone of Seven's commanding voice. She opened her eyes and looked up at Seven. It was a beautiful sight, looking past Seven's perfect buttocks up to her stern yet attractive face, her blonde hair perfect and undisturbed even in the midst of this extreme act. She felt her sister's cunt grinding on her thigh and knew Meghan was turned on by the whole affair. Meghan, as if sensing Jenny's state of mind, reached out with her hands, wrapped one around Jenny's back and pulled her closer, then began massaging one of Jenny's breasts, pinching and twisting the sensitive nipple every so slightly. Jenny moaned and stared directly into Seven's cold, disapproving eyes and gave in. She swallowed the entire mouthful of chunky diarrhea and came instantly, gushing female ejaculate all over her sister's flexed thigh.

Feeling her sister's orgasm and realizing what Jenny must have just done, Meghan lost her control and came, too, harder than she ever had in her life! The two sisters screamed their muffled shrieks of pleasure into Seven's cunt an ass simultaneously.

"Much better," Seven complimented them and resumed squirting her liquid shit into Jenny's now-empty mouth, "Now be sure to keep up, it seems to be quite runny and there is a lot of it. I suppose I shouldn't have eaten quite so much of Neelix's 'chili'."

Jenny groaned as she finally recognized the taste. She had eaten some of Neelix's chili at Mexicano Night, herself, and had horrible runs for an hour afterward. Now, she was being forced to eat it again, only having been recycled through Seven's digestive system first.

Suddenly, Jenny's stomach revolted, it couldn't take it anymore! Without warning, she found herself barfing up some of the shit she'd already managed to choke down, some of it shooting up into Seven's loose asshole due to overflow - her mouth was FULL of diarrhea and vomit, the rest had to go *somewhere*! Jenny groaned, relieved to have vomited, but nauseated by the fact that a mouthful of it was sitting in her mouth, forcing her to taste it.

"Crewman Delaney!!!" Seven yelled, now seriously pissed-off, "You will desist with this disobedient behavior immediately! Swallow that vomit back down!"

Meghan had heard Jenny wretch and could only imagine the terrible situation her sister was in. She had started to get a little bit jealous that Jenny was getting such a dirtier experience out of this, but now she was glad she was in front!

Jenny gurgled and shook her head at the order from Seven, there was no way she was going to be able to swallow back down the putrid mixture of vomit and diarrhea in her mouth.

Seven's eyes narrowed to slits in anger at Jenny's disobedience. She let go of Meghan's head with her other hand (Meghan had long since needed to be forced to keep her mouth glued to Seven's cunt) and reached back and squeezed Jenny's nose, cutting off her air supply.

"SWALLOW." Seven ordered her once again, the power and anger in her voice unmistakable.

Jenny panicked. She couldn't breathe and hadn't even had a chance to inhale a decent lungful before Seven had pinched her nose. She couldn't imagine that Seven would actually let her suffocate, but who knew what the Borg were capable of - they had no compassion, no concern for human life, that was obvious. She had no choice. She squeezed her eyes shut tight and concentrated on the task - she gulped down the disgusting cocktail of her own vomit and Seven's Mexican-food diarrhea. She fought the strong urge to throw up again, knowing it would just lead to having to drink it down once more.

To Jenny's surprise, once she had finished forcing herself to drink her own barf, Seven didn't resume shitting in her mouth! Surely she wasn't done already...?

"You are clearly incapable of executing your duties efficiently, Jennifer Delaney," Seven scolded her, "therefore, I relieve you of this responsibility - you do not deserve it."

Jenny couldn't believe it! Did Seven actually have some mercy, a soft side?

Seven suddenly turned around, shoved Jenny's mouth onto her cunt and resumed pissing, this time down Jenny's throat! She then reached back, grabbed a stunned Meghan and shoved her head back so that her mouth was forced open. Seven sat right on her open mouth and forcefully expelled the remainder of Jenny's vomit into her twin sister's mouth along with a generous helping of fresh diarrhea!

"Your sister will resume your duties," Seven declared.

Jenny couldn't believe what Seven had just done to Meghan! And she couldn't help creaming on her sister's leg at the revoltingly perverse concept!

For her part, Meghan found herself with a sudden mouthful of not just Seven's incredibly putrid diarrhea, but her own twin sister's puke, hot and steaming from having been stewing in Seven's colon for several minutes. Reflexively, she, herself, immediately threw up and added her own stomach contents to the mix.

"Meghan Delaney! You disappoint me," Seven admonished her.

Meghan, already sunken to the depths of depravity, was hurt by Seven's disappointment in her. She looked up into Seven's eyes and swallowed down the waste of all three of the women dutifully and without hesitation or resistance. She devoured it hungrily, grabbing at Seven's hips and gulping enthusiastically as Seven's eyebrow raised in surprised admiration and she let loose her torrent of liquefied turds into the hungry girl's ravenous mouth.

Now the two sisters were completely lost in their scatological debauchery. Seven no longer had to instruct them how to serve her, they were fully willing toilets - drinking down her piss and diarrhea and loving every second of it, masturbating themselves on each other's thighs.

Finally, after several more minutes of expelling her wastes, Seven felt better, nearly emptied out. By now, Jenny was eating Seven out passionately and Meghan was shoving her tongue up Seven's shit chute, desperate for more. Seven pulled herself away despite the groaning protestations of the twisted sisters.

But, to their pleasure, Seven seemingly had a little bit more for them.

"This part is... much firmer, open your mouth, Jennifer Delaney," Seven grunted as she squatted low to get the last of her "Mexcrement" out.

Jenny immediately put her mouth under Seven's twitching anus and opened wide, fingering herself in anticipation. Meghan moved close to get a good view of the action, she, too, masturbating like crazy. Seven unleashed a massive blast of foul flatulence that struck Jenny square in the face. But neither Jenny nor Meghan gagged or coughed anymore. Jenny simply licked her lips in yearning desire.

Seven's asshole began to bulge out - Jenny could see the tip of a wide, hard stool, struggling to be free from the tight confines of Seven's bowels! Jenny could see corn wedged in it, and the obscenity of the sight just turned her on more!

Seven strained and slowly, slowly, her anus began to dilate to accommodate the humongous turd and Jenny opened wide to do the same. Meghan stopped masturbating, grabbed Seven's cheeks and spread them as far as she could to help out.

Then it came. Meghan stared, wide-eyed as it forced its way out of Seven's rectum and directly into her twin sister's gaping maw. Sluggishly, at first, its width seemingly increasing with every inch that slid into Jenny's eager mouth, then it began to come out faster and faster. Meghan saw chunks of onion and peppers in there, as well as the corn! Seven must have barely chewed Neelix's "Mexicano Surprise"!

Jenny fit as much as she could in her mouth, but the massive log had already lodged itself in the back of her throat and was now sticking out of her mouth by at least three inches, and it was still coming! By the time it was done, Seven had dropped nearly 14 inches of hard, thick crap into Jenny's mouth! No wonder Seven had so much gas Meghan thought sizing up the beast of a shit that the Borg bitch had just expelled.

Meghan licked Seven's stretched-out browneye hungrily, pulling out a couple small chunks of firm turdlettes, one of which had some sweet corn in it. It tasted foul, but sweet and spicy at the same time. She chewed it up and swallowed it down quickly, then turned to her sister, whose shit-stuffed face was the hottest thing she'd ever seen. She jumped on her twin and buried the other end of Seven's towering turd in her own mouth so deep that the sisters' lips touched. They chewed and licked and swallowed and kissed and shared Seven's tremendous shit with total abandon, their arms and legs coiled around each other, rubbing their red, swollen cunts on each other's thighs as they devoured their nasty feast, moaning and groaning like animals.

Seven stood above them as her nanites reconstructed her work uniform. She looked down at the two sisters who were lost in degenerate lust, rutting like beasts.

"I find this simultaneous expulsion of waste to be quite efficient," she informed them, "I will require your joint services again. Regularly." And with that, she left, leaving the two sisters writhing on the floor in a scatological orgy of gluttonous rapture and depraved ecstasy.

*****

"The Hot Date", Part 1

*****

Later that day, Harry was in the Mess Hall ordering some food. He was starving after his "reunion" encounter with Tom and B'Elanna. He thought it would never end. Of course, he was pretty full of their cum, but he needed some real food, badly. Having to play along and be so energetic took a lot out of him.

As he waited for his food, he looked around and was surprised to see Tom sitting a couple tables away! And, if Harry wasn't mistaken, it looked like Tom was staring right at his ass lasciviously! Harry squirmed and mentally urged the replicator to work faster. Finally his food appeared and he grabbed his tray and attempted to slip out and eat back in his quarters.

"Hey, Harry, where ya goin'?" Tom called out to him. Harry stopped in his tracks and looked back. Tom was waving him over. Harry figured he had to keep up appearances or Tom might start to suspect the truth.

"Come on over here and join me!" Tom invited.

Harry looked around for an excuse, but found none, so he reluctantly walked over and sat with Tom. He was appalled to catch a glance of a noticeable erection in Tom's lap as he sat down.

"Long time, no see, buddy!" Tom slapped him on the back, "Seven of Nine's been keeping ya busy, hunh?"

Harry nodded but avoided eye contact. He wasn't sure he could ever look Tom in the eyes again after their little morning holodeck session.

"Yeah, but in all the wrong ways, am I right?" Tom nudged Harry in the ribs with his elbow.

Harry merely grimaced and started eating.

"Hey, Harry, what's the matter, Bud? Something got you down?" Tom asked, honestly concerned.

"No," Harry managed to speak in a raspy voice. B'Elanna's merciless face-fucking had taken a toll on his vocal chords. The Doctor told him he'd be fine (after chiding him for being to eager with his food and trying to swallow too much at once - citing the esophageal and anal trauma as evidence of improperly chewed food). It would just take a few visits to repair the damage gradually.

"Oh, laryngitis, sorry, dude," Tom backed off, "that sucks, I know how that feels."

Harry seriously doubted that. He picked up his banana, peeled it and started eating it. After a couple bites of uncharacteristic silence, he looked over at Tom and saw his friend watching him eat the banana intently, watching it go in and out of his mouth, wrapping his lips around it. Harry immediately put down the banana and decided to eat something else on his plate that would be less distracting.

Tom snapped out of his trance and seemed to remember something, "Hey, tell me, you get lucky with Seven, yet?" Tom leaned in close and whispered conspiratorially, "that is one HOT piece of ASS!"

Harry glared at Tom and resumed eating.

"Hey, hey, okay, I get it, I guess she's just not your type," Tom shrugged, "but if you're not going to chase that tail, then I'm staking my claim right now!"

"Be my guest," Harry rasped, wishing him luck hoping that maybe Tom would finally get off *his* ass... literally.

"Well, to be honest, I'm pretty busy in that department as it is," Tom bragged, obviously wanting Harry to ask for details.

"I know, you and B'Elanna are quite a couple," Harry said flatly.

"Well, actually... I've met someone new!" Tom again whispered, looking around to make sure nobody overheard.

"Really?" Harry perked up, his hopes of escaping from his kinky Hell finally getting a boost.

"Oh yeah, I've got a hot date with her tonight!" Tom nodded.

"That's great!" Harry exclaimed honestly.

"Yeah, and let me tell you, man, this bitch is HOT, I mean she is ready to GO!" Tom explained.

"Uh, good," Harry was getting a bit uncomfortable with the direction of the conversation, "but, uh... what about B'Elanna, won't she be pissed?"

"What, B'Elanna?" Tom shook his head, "No, no, she totally understands... she and I, we have an... 'open' relationship, you know?"

"Really, uh... that's good, I guess..." Harry wasn't sure what to think.

"Well, okay, I'll confess, it's not a real chick... it's a holoprogram," Tom confided, "But, man, let me tell you, this is the most realistic, best holo-fuck I've ever had."

Harry had a sinking feeling he already knew who this hot date was. He decided to test Tom, just in case, "Uh, great, wow... hey, can I get a copy of that program, it sounds... um, hot."

Tom suddenly got uncomfortable himself and leaned back, floundering for an answer, "Uh, actually, um, no, sorry, uh... I don't think so... I mean, you wouldn't like her, she's not your taste, you know?"

"Why not?" Harry prodded.

"Well, she's really kinky, and very aggressive, not your type, you know?" Tom tried to make a convincing argument, "you like the more shy, quiet type, like yourself. This one's too wild for you, no offense."

Harry shook with anger and disgust, "you make me sick," he muttered.

"Hey, buddy! No reason to get personal, here!" Tom was offended, "I'm just telling you for your own good, you wouldn't last two seconds with this filthy whore! She's dirtier than the sleaziest slut you'd find in Vega V's sin pits, and *I* would know! This whore would, and *will* do ANYTHING, know what I mean? I mean, I've seen *animals* with more self-respect than this dirty cum dumpster-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" Harry shouted as he stood up. His throat instantly inflamed in sharp pain from his outburst and he stormed out of the Mess Hall to see the Doctor again, oblivious of all the people staring at him for his outburst.

"Jeez," Tom snorted, "What a jerk!" Tom didn't like being publicly humiliated like that, so he resolved to take out his anger on his holo-Harry that night.

* * *

In the corridor, Harry strode through the ship in an awkward gait, his ass still sore from the brutal buttfucking his "best buddy" had inflicted on him this morning. He heard an attractive red-headed crewwoman snicker to her pretty blonde friend, pointing at his funny walk.

"What the fuck are you two looking at!?" he sneered and kept walking. He was so enraged, he didn't see Captain Janeway and nearly knocked her over.

"Ensign!" Janeway shouted as she fell back.

"Oh, Captain, I'm sorry, I didn't see you!" Harry whispered raspily, flustered and embarrassed, helping Janeway back to her feet.

"What's the matter with you, Ensign?" Janeway asked pointedly as she stood back up and straightened out her uniform.

"Uh, nothing, Captain, I was just on my way to the Sickbay," he explained.

"Ah, laryngitis, of course," Janeway nodded, "One thing, though, Ensign, that I think I should be the one to tell you."

"What?"

"Well, it's about Marlin-" Janeway began.

"Marlin? Wait, she went down with you to Yasmina-" Harry blurted.

"Yes, but-" Janeway tried to respond.

"Did something happen to her? Where is she? Is she all right?!!" Harry became hysterical so Janeway slapped him firmly across the face, "OW!!"

"Shut up, Ensign, get a hold of yourself!" Janeway ordered him. Harry heard the attractive red-haired crewwoman snicker as she and he friend passed them, "Marlin is fine. *More* than fine, actually. But she's not coming back."

"What?!" Harry exclaimed, "I.. I don't understand...?"

Janeway pulled Harry aside into a conference room and sat him down, trying to be gentle with him.

"Ensign... *Harry*... sometimes people fall out of love, and... well, eventually they move on. Marlin... met someone on Yasmina," Janeway tried to explain.

"What? NO! Who-?" Harry was flabbergasted. Marlin and he were perfect for each other!

"Well, to be frank.. the Prime Minister," Janeway admitted, "I was there, Harry, they're really, truly in love and... I think you should let it go, let her be happy, do you understand?"

scatwoman
scatwoman
617 Followers