Voyager Uncensored Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scatwoman
scatwoman
610 Followers

"This isn't happening..." Harry seemed to be in another world.

"Oh, Harry, it's not the end of the world, you'll meet someone else," Janeway playfully punched him in the arm, "there's plenty of fish in the sea, you'll see! You might even meet someone special right on this ship! Now that you're a free agent... why, I bet you've never even thought about the other women on this ship since you were so fixated on Marlin! I think you should go out there and take some chances, have some new experiences, live it up!"

"Marlin..." Harry mumbled to himself, still in shock.

"Good, now, if you need to see someone about this, you should talk to Inya, the counselor, she can help you through this," Janeway advised, "*and*..." she paused suggestively, "she's a *Deltan*!" she winked at Harry.

"Uh-huh... yeah..." Harry wasn't really listening.

Janeway stood up and put her hand on his shoulder, "One word of advice, though, Ensign... try to be a bit more... assertive," she squeezed his neck a little bit for emphasis, "women like a man who can take charge, you know? Someone who makes them feel... like a *woman*, know what I mean?"

"What?" Harry's poor brain was full of confusing, conflicting emotions.

"Just... don't be such a pussy, okay, Harry?" Janeway patted him on the head and walked out. She stopped just before the corridor and turned back around, "Oh, and I guess it goes without saying, but... Marlin says you're not invited to the wedding. Just letting you know. As you were."

And with that, Janeway left the room, leaving Harry lonelier and more confused than he had ever felt before.

*****

"Pooper Scooper", Part 1

*****

Kes was on her way to see Neelix in Sickbay. She'd heard something horrible had happened to him (again) while they were on Yasmina. As much as she found him annoying, she still felt bad for him. Normally, Janeway wouldn't let her walk the ship in plain view like this, but since Neelix was in some sort of coma, it was safe. Kes still felt bad that Neelix had to be kept under the illusion that she was dead, but it was the only way to get him to leave her alone. And Janeway was *very* possessive. It was either deceive him or have him shot out the nearest airlock.

Just as she rounded the corner into the corridor to Sickbay, her personal communicator (a decorative nipple piercing Janeway gave her) vibrated. The only person who called her on that was her Mistress. She stopped and stepped to the side of the corridor, making sure nobody saw as she exposed her left breast and whispered into it.

"Yes, Captain?" Kes inquired.

"Kes, why are you whispering?" Janeway demanded to know.

"I... I'm just, uh..." Kes was caught off-guard.

"Where are you?" Janeway asked.

"Uh... on my way to Si... uh... the Mess Hall," Kes lied.

"Really."

"... yes?" Kes more asked than confirmed.

"Funny that the ship's internal sensors show you in the corridor outside Sickbay," Janeway hissed, "Hey, isn't that where NEELIX is?!"

"Oh, am I? Sorry, Captain, just force of habit, you know, from assisting the Doctor, I must have gotten lost," Kes was perspiring, now, she new the Captain could tell when she was lying.

"Hungry are you?" Janeway sneered.

"Uh... yes..." Kes winced, knowing what Janeway had in mind.

"Well, good, then get your ass up here on the double, cunt!" Janeway ordered her loudly.

"Yes, Captain," Kes submitted.

"And strip," Janeway said, "NOW."

"What?" Kes was flabbergasted.

"Take off your clothes and leave them there," Janeway clarified, "Walk your scrawny ass up here bare naked so everyone can see what a fucking little slut you are."

Kes blushed bright red, but obeyed, "Y-yes, Mistress," she moaned as she disrobed and walked back around the corner - right into a group of crewmen who laughed and whistled, one of them slapping her on the ass sharply as she passed by.

* * *

Back in Janeway's quarters, Kes walked in and saw her Captain standing near the bedroom, looking livid. Her fists were tight and resting on her hips, her brow furrowed. She had her riding crop firmly clenched in one hand. Kes knew she was going to get punished, hard, for lying to her Captain. To her shame, the thought of it got her wet.

"Get your worthless ass over here, bitch!" Janeway motioned.

Kes lowered her head and obediently walked over to her Mistress. When she got close, Janeway reached out and violently grabbed her by the hair and dragged her into the bedroom, taking Kes completely by surprise. Kes lost her balance and Janeway practically dragged her on her knees into the bedroom as Janeway swatted her ass several times with the riding crop.

Janeway stopped and pointed Kes' face toward the ground, "LOOK at this!!!" Janeway yelled.

Kes opened her eyes through the pain and saw what Janeway was pointing at. It was a huge pile of shit on the bedroom floor! This wasn't their usual routine, she thought, Janeway preferred to feed her directly from her ass. Was this some new ritual?

Just then, Pinganto came trotting in and Kes immediately understood what was going on.

Janeway put her riding crop under Kes' chin and nudged it up to make the slave girl look up at her and share her gaze. Tears welled in the submissive girl's eyes.

"Looks like your 'boyfriend' isn't housebroken, bitch!" Janeway smirked. She moved the riding crop to the top of Kes' head and pushed down, toward the pile of soft, foul animal shit, "you know what to do."

Kes let her head be lowered down to within a couple inches of the pile, but suddenly came to her senses and stopped, resisting the push of the riding crop.

Janeway scowled and immediately grabbed the back of Kes' head by her hair and shoved her face down at the pile of animal shit and rubbed her nose in it, "BAD DOG!!!"

Kes tried to resist, but got Pinganto's shit all over her nose, and some up in it, clogging her nostrils and filling her lungs with the stench of foul animal feces.

"Clean that mess up, you filthy animal!" Janeway ordered.

Kes hesitated for a second and Janeway immediately swung the riding crop at Kes' exposed ass as hard as she could, eliciting a sharp cry from the humiliated girl.

"AAAIOWW!!" Kes yelled just as Janeway stepped on the back of her head and shoved her face deep into the pile of Pinganto's excrement, forcing Kes to gobble a large mouthful of it.

"EAT, toilet, it's better than you deserve!" Janeway scolded her.

Kes cried as she gave in and resigned herself to the new, depraved act, in the name of love and obedience for her Mistress.

"That's better," Janeway grinned evilly. Then she looked at Pinganto who was watching, panting and erect, having caught the scent of Kes' moist, swollen cunt.

"Pinganto," Janeway called, getting the animal's attention. She turned and slapped the riding crop on Kes' bare ass and gave Pinganto a single, simple instruction, "FUCK."

Pinganto apparently understood the directive perfectly as he raced over and immediately mounted the prostate girl and instantly impaled her with his engorged, hot, dual sexual organs.

Kes groaned into the pile of Pinganto's shit as she felt him fill both of her holes with his generous twin endowments. She resumed devouring his intestinal "present" with newfound enthusiasm.

"Mmm, nature is so beautiful," Janeway mused liltingly as she watched the obscene act with unbridled deviant joy.

"Well, I'd love to stay and watch, but I'll just have to record it and watch it later," Janeway said as she checked her holo-recorder, "I have an appointment with the Doctor, I'll be back soon, don't worry."

Kes barely heard her, but wondered why Janeway needed to see the Doctor - she hoped everything was okay.

"I expect that floor to be spotless by the time I return," Janeway instructed and left Kes to her ordeal.

*****

"The Hot Date", Part 2

*****

Harry sat on the edge of his bed, still depressed and confused from the day's events. How could Marlin do this to him? How could she live without him? How did everything go so wrong?

He stood up and looked in the mirror. What was it about him that made him such an easy target? Was he a pussy? Why couldn't he stand up for himself?

He shook his head and stepped into the bathroom. He disrobed and turned on his sonic shower. It was soothing and helped take his mind off his problems. It reminded him of his first time with Marlin. He had been showering, and she walked in on him, totally naked, and seduced him. They made love in the shower. It was beautiful. Remembering it now made him hard. He reached down and grabbed his penis, allowing himself this small measure of pleasure, something he hadn't been able to enjoy for some time, now.

He felt a tingling and sensed a flickering light beyond his closed eyelids. He opened them to find himself in a completely different place. He looked around and saw he was in a movie theater! There were only a couple other people in the theater, scroungey looking men in hats and coats. The movie hadn't started yet. He felt a draft as a door at the back of the theater opened and looked down. He was wearing a skirt, again, this time a frilly white one with a pink poodle on it. Suddenly, a deep dread filled his mind as he remembered Tom's "hot date" he was supposed to have tonight.

Tom suddenly dropped in the seat next to him, a bucket of popcorn, a soda and a hotdog in his hands.

"Hey, baby," he whispered with a smile as he put one arm around Harry.

Harry was about to speak just as the movie began. He heard some sort of archaic guitar music, bouncy and cheap-sounding. He looked at the screen and was appalled at what he saw. It was an ancient 20th-century sex film known as a "porno". He remembered Tom trying to show them to Harry before. This one was called "Deep Throat".

"Your favorite movie, sweetie!" Tom whispered in his ear as the opening scene began.

Harry wanted to get up and run, but he was frozen with fear and indecision. Then Tom looked down and saw Harry's little pup tent in his poodle skirt, caused by his erection, left over from his shower reverie.

"Wow, I see it's working on you already!" Tom smiled.

Harry froze, realizing what Tom was talking about. He didn't know what to say.

"Come on, baby, whip it out, it's okay," Tom encouraged him, "people do this kind of thing here all the time!"

Harry remembered the "willing" reprogramming Torres faked in the previous session and decided he'd better play along. At least this didn't seem as bad as their other sessions. He dutifully pulled up his skirt, pulled down his frilly, flowery panties and showed Tom his hard, little dick.

"Aw, how cute," Tom snickered condescendingly, "go ahead, babe, jerk it for me."

Harry was humiliated, but he complied and began to stroke his cock under Tom's leering gaze.

On the screen, the woman started to suck the cock of a rather well-endowed, hairy guy. Harry was watching the screen, masturbating, actually enjoying the scene before him. Until that is, Tom grabbed his head by his fake blonde ponytail and shoved Harry's face down in his crotch!

Tom had gotten hard, too, and unzipped his jeans. He shoved his engorged cock down Harry's throat and pistoned Harry's head up and down on his fuckstick mercilessly.

"Mmm, yeah, babe, you put this bitch to shame!" Tom complimented Harry as he made him deep-throat his throbbing member, "Hey, who told you to stop jerking off, you faggot! Come on, stroke it! I won't cum until you do, I promise!"

Harry regained his senses and managed to fumble and find his own dick and resumed stroking it to appease Tom. He didn't want to endure this mouthrape treatment any longer than necessary.

"Here, maybe this will turn you on a little more, you fucking whore," Tom hissed as he took the still-warm, greasy fat, long sausage from its bun and shoved it up Harry's exposed ass, forcing it all the way inside, past his sphincter, sealing it in there.

Harry groaned loudly as he felt the meat slide up inside him. He kept pulling his pud as Tom hammered his throat.

"Come on, you fucking faggot, you know you love this, jerk that little dick of yours, you wimp!" Tom got nasty, "I wanna see you cum, bitch! Show me how much you love choking on my cock!"

Harry stroked faster and finally felt himself going over the edge, despite the humiliation of his situation. He moaned and groaned and couldn't take it anymore. He came and screamed on Tom's cock, his cum dribbling down all over his hand, oozing out rather than shooting out like Tom's jizz, which was now shooting down his gullet, filling Harry's gut.

"AW, FUCK, YEAH! YOU FUCKING FAGGOT COCKSUCKER!!!" Tom screamed as he exploded in Harry's abused mouth, unleashing a healthy wad into the defiled jizzbucket that was his best friend.

Harry felt Tom's throbbing cock twitching and pulsing in his throat as Tom enjoyed the aftershocks of his bone-shaking orgasm. Slowly, gingerly, Tom pulled Harry off his manmeat, shuddering when Harry's tongue or lips would brush against the still-sensitive head. Harry had drool and mucus hanging out of his gaping mouth, forming a sick slime-bridge between his throat and the shaft of Tom's tool.

Tom then picked Harry up and carried him to the aisle and threw him down on the floor. Harry was surprised and had no idea what Tom was up to.

"Get that sausage out of your ass, faggot!" Tom ordered Harry as he tore off his underwear, exposing his stuffed ass.

Harry looked back at Tom trying to figure out what was going on.

Tom yanked him up by his hair and made him squat, "shit that fucking thing out of there, you stupid fucking shitheel!"

Harry obeyed and pushed hard, straining to force the big, fat, greasy sausage back out past his sphincter. He let out a few embarrassing farts before he finally felt it slip through his assring and start to make its way out, to his relief. He fell forward to his knees from the exertion and let himself breathe again.

Tom had caught the shat-out sausage in the bun and dropped to his knees behind Harry and shoved him down, face-first in the aisle.

"Now that you're all nice and lubed-up, fuckhole-" Tom sneered as he plunged his still-raging prick all the way in, deep into Harry's traumatized shithole.

Harry tensed up and yelled out, only to have the crap-covered sausage he'd just squeezed out shoved down his throat! His eyes flew open in shock and horror and he screamed and bucked, but Tom's firm hand over his mouth held the sausage lodged in his mouth. Tom pounded his tender, hairless ass mercilessly and he tasted his own shit on the fat sausage. His saliva mixed with the brown coating and ran down his distended throat, forcing him to involuntarily swallow his own fecal matter!

This punishment went on for another half an hour as Tom pummeled his sphincter into submission and talked dirty into Harry's ear, calling him all sorts of filthy names and verbally abusing him in a constant stream of profanities. He ordered Harry to chew and consume the entire sausage and told him he was going to keep fucking his ass until Harry finished his "treat". Over thirty minutes later, Harry finally managed to swallow the last bite of shit-streaked sausage and opened his mouth to prove it to his rapist. Tom yanked Harry's head sideways as he rammed him from behind to see the proof of Harry's debasement for himself. The sight of Harry's empty mouth and the thought of what he'd just done sent Tom over the top and he screamed and roared as he ground his throbbing pole balls-deep into Harry's battered cornhole as he blasted a copious load of spunk deep up into Harry's intestines.

Harry laid there, exhausted, beaten and defeated. He didn't even flinch as Tom pulled out leaving his gaping asshole quivering and nearly overflowing with semen. He didn't protest as Tom plugged Harry's ass with his torn flowery panties, to keep the cum in there. He didn't even wince as Tom pulled him back up to his knees by his ponytail, and he simply knelt there as Tom slid his semi-rigid, dung-dripping dick into Harry's mouth and slowly face-fucked him, making Harry clean the cum and ass-sauce from the swollen phallus that had just punished his rectum so savagely.

Tom handed Harry the still-shitty sausage bun, "Jerk off in this, faggot," Tom ordered.

Harry didn't resist, there was no point, now, he was thoroughly conquered. He slid his meager member into the slimy bun and began to whack off absent-mindedly.

Tom smiled at his work. He'd really outdone himself this time. He was surprised he had it in him, but the holdeck had a way of loosening one's inhibitions. He could do whatever he wanted to this holo-Harry and he didn't have to worry about his feelings or morality or decency or guilt. In fact, he thought as Harry was suckling the last few drops of jizz from his cockhead, why hold back at all? Why not go all the way and really do whatever he wanted to this inhuman object of his lust?

Tom relaxed his bladder and let loose a hot flood of strong, yellow piss right into Harry's used mouth. Harry just took it, only looking up into Tom's eyes with a defeated, subjugated look of utter helplessness. Tom beamed at the feeling of total control, the potent drug of utter dominance over his depraved victim thrilled him to his core. As he felt his urine emptying out of his main vein and heard Harry gulping it down into his belly, Tom knew he'd found the perfect slave and wondered how he'd ever gotten by without feeling this kind of ecstasy.

As he guzzled his best friend's golden drink, Harry was surprised to feel his tiny cock hardening. Was he actually getting turned on by this? Had he actually, finally sunken that low? The feeling was undeniable, he was actually getting aroused, he had an ass full of spunk, a belly full of piss and shit-sausage and he was jerking off in a crap-covered hot dog bun... and he was liking it.

Harry couldn't hold out any longer, he was a degenerate faggot and he couldn't deny it any more, he jerked and groaned and shoved his head forward onto Tom's cock, shoving it to the back of his throat and guzzling his hot piss straight down his throat voraciously as he exploded into the soiled hot dog bun, cumming harder and more than he ever had before. He was simultaneously disgusted and enraptured by the experience.

Tom pulled out and Harry fell forward a little bit, not having his friend's cock to hold his head up.

Tom held Harry's jaw in his hand and looked into his eyes. Harry slowly came out of his depraved faggot

bliss haze and focused on Tom's eyes which were full of superiority and disdain. Tom then grabbed the cum-soaked, shit-streaked hot dog bun and shoved it in Harry's mouth for him to consume.

"You're such a fucking pussy, Harry," Tom sneered and pushed him to the floor and walked out of the holodeck.

Harry laid there chewing on his gift, writhing in utter lechery. As the multiple streams of bum-piss filled his mouth from the four scroungey theater-goers standing over him, he chewed and swallowed and moaned and started jerking off once more, completely lost in debauched, filthy rapture.

*****

"Pooper Scooper", Part 2

*****

Pinganto snored loudly in Kes' sensitive ears, drooling on her face. He'd collapsed on her after his fifth climax and had been sound asleep for over an hour.

Kes was still awake, unable to sleep. She had long since finished consuming Pinganto's ample pile of shit and licked the floor sparkling clean. She, herself, has lost count of her multiple orgasms under Pinganto's bestial treatment. She couldn't deny it, sex with Pinganto was the most intense, pleasurable experience she'd ever had. Even now, with his semi-swollen dual members still lodged in her asshole and pussy, Kes was still aroused.

How could she be so perverted? How could she lust after... after an *animal*? What was wrong with her? *Was* there anything really wrong with it, after all? So what if she was in love with an animal? The Universe is a vast, wide wonder, full of all kinds of variations and bizarre ways of life. Surely, somewhere, her perversion might even be normal...?

scatwoman
scatwoman
610 Followers