Voyager Uncensored Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scatwoman
scatwoman
615 Followers

Maybe it was just the "first time" crush? Pinganto wasn't the first one to make her cum (that would be Janeway), but he *was* the first to ever penetrate her pussy, and certainly the first to cum inside her! Before him, she'd only fooled around with Neelix (never getting to any actual sex) and Janeway (who had orally and anally penetrated her with dildos and strap-ons, but never in her cunt). Then it hit Kes... her *first* time was with a... an animal?! She really was a disgusting whore, she thought.

"Well, Kes, it seems like you did a spick and span job on Pinganto's mess!" Janeway nodded approvingly, having entered the room unnoticed by Kes, "Maybe I won't have to housebreak him after all, what with you around to clean up after him!"

Kes simply looked down in shame and flushed beet red.

Pinganto stirred and yawned. He got off of Kes and pulled out with a sick-sounding wet double "pop" and slipped away into the adjoining room.

Janeway saw the thick pools of chingador cum pooled up in Kes' two gaping, stretched-out holes, "Well, Kes, I see you like it 'ruff'!" She chuckled at her own bad joke.

Kes groaned and rolled over on her back. Janeway threw a pink frilly satin dress down on her.

"Okay, get dressed, we're going to be late," she instructed the exhausted Ocampan.

"What?" Kes looked at the dress. It didn't look like her usual skimpy see-through slip or bondage gear.

"The wedding, slave, now hop to it!" Janeway sighed in mock annoyance, "I have to give away the Bride and can't be late because your lazy ass would rather sit around being DP'ed by space dog!"

Kes' muscles ached as she pulled the dress on and followed Janeway out of the bedroom. She had meant to ask Janeway how her appointment had gone, but forgot in the rush.

*****

"Expecting The Unexpected", Part 1

*****

On Yasmina, a lone figure slipped between the large pillars that lined either side of the Prime Minister's main corridor. The figure deftly avoided the patrols of Amazonian she-male guards and made its way toward its goal - the Bridal suite!

Waiting until all the attendants had left, the figure swept into the Bride's room as the door was closing.

Inside, Harry looked around and saw her - Marlin was sitting at a vanity, checking her hair and make-up one last time. She was absolutely stunning. Harry had never seen her so beautiful. Her dress was perfectly cut - ornate and regal, yet form-fitting and flesh-baring in just the right combination to make her an irresistible figure of femininity. Her hair was up in a loose bun that accentuated the sensual line of her neck and framed the classic beauty of her fair features perfectly. Her amber eyes seemed to luminesce with a light all their own, her full, elegant lips were wet, red, and inviting.

He knew he had to have her back, he would bring her to her senses and win her back and take her back to Voyager and marry her. He would face Torres and Tom and tell them to leave him alone *or else*! It was time to take back control of his life.

"What the fuck are YOU doing here?!" Marlin sneered as she saw his reflection in her mirror, "I thought Janeway told you that you weren't invited?!"

"Marlin! Listen, it's me, Harry, you've got to come to your senses, here, this isn't what you want-" Harry began.

"Hah! Like you'd know what *I* want... or *any* woman, for that matter!" Marlin scoffed.

"What? Marlin, listen, I know these past couple years haven't been quite... quite right," Harry pleaded, "But I can make it up to you!"

"Harry, don't waste your breath-" Marlin interrupted.

"NO! No, listen, Marlin, honey, what we had was great, we can-" Harry blathered.

"Great?! Harry, there was no 'we', there was me and there was you desperately trying, and failing, to satisfy me," Marlin's words stung like slaps to the face, "You never even got me wet, Harry."

"WHAT?!" Harry protested, "What about that time in the shower when you-"

"Harry, you came in 5 seconds flat and I barely touched you," Marlin rolled her eyes, "I faked mine just to get you to stop fumbling around looking for my clit. Once you were asleep, I slipped out and paid a visit to the struts and hooked up with a well-hung Ktarian and that Orion hunk from Security."

Harry was speechless. "The struts" were the largely empty rooms in the lowest deck of the ship where the landing struts were housed. Late at night, after duty shifts, the low-class, thrill-seeking scum of the ship (mostly former-Maquis) would congregate down there for random, anonymous, consequence-free kinky sex. Naturally, he avoided it like the plague. To think that the most romantic, beautiful night of his life was... DEFILED by Marlin sullying herself with such filth.... he just couldn't believe it!

"Marlin... you... no!" Harry whimpered.

"And I'll tell you one more thing, Harry," Marlin stood up and adopted a cold, haughty demeanor, "I'm PREGNANT."

"WHAT...!"

"Yes, that's right. One fucking amazing night with Jasmine and she knocked me up like champ!" Marlin bragged, "We were trying for *months* and you could barely even manage to dribble out a few drops of cum. JASMINE's magnificent cock not only made me scream like a Firesian Banshee, it impregnated me on the first try... something you could NEVER do."

"Marlin... WHY?" Harry sobbed.

"Goodbye, Harry," Marlin began to walk past him.

"NO!!!" Harry grabbed her arm, "I'm not going to let you go, I deserve another chance!!!"

Marlin sighed, "GUARDS!" she called out.

Harry let go and panicked. As the doors slid open, he reached for his commbadge to call for an immediate beam-out, but it wasn't there. He looked up and saw Marlin holding it, teasingly. She was flanked by five tall, muscular she-male Imperial Guards, each one at least a head taller than Harry.

"Girls, have your way with Harry," Marlin smirked, "I don't care what you do to him, just don't let him leave this room until the ceremony's over - I don't want this pathetic faggot ruining my beautiful wedding!"

Marlin slipped out as the five salivating statuesque she-males stalked Harry. He backed up, sizing up his opponents, looking for routes of escape. He decided to take the direct route and charge through the center and out the door. Before he could even enact his idiotic plan, though, he was tackled from behind, had his uniform torn off in 5 seconds flat, and was impaled on over 60 inches of she-male cock within 30 seconds.

Harry struggled with all his might, but he was completely overpowered. He had no hope of escape, he would be raped viciously by five angry Imperial Guards while the knocked-up love of his life married a she-male.

* * *

Janeway walked back down the aisle after handing Marlin off to Jasmine and took her seat next to Kes. As the two beautiful women exchanged their vows, her thoughts drifted to Kes. She turned and gazed at her, examining her delicate, elfish, innocent features, her cute profile, her soft, smiling lips, her long, flowing blonde hair... She really, truly loved her slave, and wanted to be with her forever.

Kes felt Janeway's eyes on her and looked over at her Mistress. She smiled at the warmth and love she saw in Janeway's eyes. She welled up at the feeling of true love between them, the tears of joy streaming gently down her rosy cheeks. Janeway reached up and wiped the tears away with her fingers. Kes rested her head on Janeway's shoulder and was surprised (but turned on) to feel Janeway snaking her hand up Kes' leg to her crotch and using her tears of joy to wet the Ocampan's clit and rub her off in the middle of the wedding ceremony! She closed her eyes and enjoyed it, sighing softly at her Captain's expert ministrations.

*****

"Expecting The Unexpected", Part 2

*****

Back in Janeway's quarters, Kes and Janeway couldn't get their clothes off fast enough. They'd stayed at the reception the bare minimum amount of time to be polite, then immediately beamed back up.

Janeway got impatient with Kes' frilly dress and tore it off and threw the naked Kes down on the bed. Kes smiled sensuously at Janeway's passion and dominance.

Janeway then reached into a drawer and pulled out a white corset & bustier as well as white garters and stockings. She threw them down on the bed, pulled Kes to her and kissed her long and deep, probing Kes' delicate mouth with her writhing tongue. She then put up a finger instructing Kes to wait and disappeared into her walk-in closet.

Kes put on the outfit (which left her pussy, breasts and ass exposed) and also saw a veil in the pile. She got the idea, a little costume play after the wedding. She stood in the mirror and admired how her lithe, delicate body looked in the get-up, innocent and slutty at the same time. She liked it.

In the mirror behind her, she saw Janeway step up behind her. Her hair was slicked back and she was in a full tuxedo, with bow-tie, cummerbund and cufflinks, the whole nine yards! Kes thought she looked absolutely dashing.

Janeway stood behind Kes and wrapped her arms around her, kissing her neck while massaging her exposed breast and sliding her other hand down to Kes' wet, hot hairless cunt. Kes moaned in ecstasy as Janeway seduced her expertly, making her body tingle with every caress, every kiss, every bite.

Janeway took off her jacket and began nibbling on Kes' sensitive ears and reached to her pants to undo the zipper and drop them to the floor. Kes writhed and moaned as Janeway licked and teased her ears as only she knew how. Then Janeway stopped, grabbed Kes' jaw with one hand and held up Kes' left hand with the other. She reached down and produced an ornate, elegant ring from her vest coat pocket. It was made of pure gold-pressed latinum and had an exquisitely beautiful Ketterite "rainbow" diamond mounted on a 6-point crown. Janeway put her lips to Kes' ear and whispered raspily:

"I'm going to FUCK you."

Kes stared into Janeway's eyes. As her Captain slid the ring onto her ring finger, Kes felt a long, hard, hot cock slide between her legs into her wet, dripping cunt! She cried out in pleasure and surprise - this was no dildo, this was a living, throbbing, warm-blooded, real penis! To her further amazement, the cock swelled up inside her, as if it was a chingador's cock, inflating inside her in order to not be dislodged! She didn't ask how or why or what, all she could do was mewl in delight and brace herself against the mirror.

Janeway slammed into Kes' tight, smooth pussy with all her might, grunting and groaning in exertion and desire. She pulled Kes' head sideways and French-kissed her forcibly, their desperate, searching tongues entangled in a dance of sheer longing.

The Captain fucked Kes up against the mirror roughly, hammering her from behind with such force and pace that the dresser rattled and everything fell off of it. Kes' tender, small breasts were flattened against the mirror and she braced herself against the cool glass with all her strength. Janeway was like a woman possessed.

Drilling Kes for nearly fifteen minutes in this position, Janeway finally started to groan and yell into Kes' mouth, their lips still sealed, their tongues still entwined. Kes, felt Janeway's cock get even harder and starting to pulsate in preparation for the explosion to come - a sensation Kes had learned to recognize from her numerous run-ins with Pinganto.

Then both women lost themselves in total abandon and came with such fervor that they would have sworn they'd woken up the entire deck, screaming and crying out in ecstasy, Janeway's cock unloading it's very first, generous, hot river of spunk deep into Kes' eager womb.

Both women rode out their orgasms for several minutes, then collapsed against the wall. Janeway's cock was still swollen and stuck up inside Kes' quivering cunt. Kes smiled blissfully, in such rapture that she still hadn't thought to ask when and how Janeway had suddenly grown a cock.

Janeway broke Kes' daze by picking up the petite alien girl under her knees and carrying her over to the bed, impaled on her engorged rod. She put her on the bed, on her hands and knees, then expertly turned her over, staying deep inside her the whole time. She laid down on Kes, face to face with her slave girl.

"Oh, Captain..." Kes sighed, "How... what...?"

"My visit to The Doctor was *more* than just a simple check-up," Janeway grinned, "I had him make a small... *upgrade* to my plumbing."

"You... why?" Kes asked, not wanting to sound ungrateful.

"I did it for you, Kes," Janeway explained tenderly, "after I saw how happy Marlin and Jasmine were, I knew I wanted that with you, I wanted to give you what I couldn't before, I wanted to be able to *fill* you."

"Oh, Captain," Kes was genuinely touched, "thank you..."

"And I made it a chingador dick for just a little extra kink," Janeway leered at Kes lasciviously, "I saw how much you like animal cock."

Kes blushed, still ashamed of herself, but undeniably turned-on, "But, how did you convince The Doctor to do this, I would think this would be against his ethical-"

"Oh, I had a little help from Seven," Janeway explained, "Just a little program to bypass his ethical subroutines and erase his short-term memory, nothing damaging."

Kes smiled, then suddenly realized something, her eyes widening with concern, "Oh, but, Captain! You mean you won't... you gave up being able to ever have children... just for me?!"

"Don't be silly, Kes," Janeway smiled, "I can still have children."

"But... how?" Kes was confused.

"Or, I should say, I can still MAKE children!" Janeway grinned as she started slowly sliding her fully erect and ready animal cock in and out of Kes' fully-packed pussy suggestively.

Kes' eyes widened even more as she understood Janeway's intention and she tipped her head back and moaned softly as Janeway made love to her once more.

*****

"Expecting The Unexpected", Part 3

*****

"Captain's Log, Supplemental. While we left a crewman behind on Yasmina, we've gained valuable information on the wormhole Ensign Miya had detected. Yasmina's Interstellar Science Administration provided us with the gravimetric harmonic frequency necessary to stabilize the wormhole for safe passage and, during the past three days it took us to reach the wormhole, Seven of Nine has completed the calculations. It should cut a few weeks out of our lengthy detour around B'omar space."

In the holodeck, Torres had Harry bent over a theater chair as she roughly packed his fudge. Before them played out a full holographic recreation of Tom and Harry's solo "date" in that theater four days ago. Harry was forced to watch as Torres was holding his head forward while the ass-rammed him.

"Oh, FUCK, that is so hot, give it to him, Tom! Make him eat that shitty sausage, shit YEAH!" this was at least the tenth time Torres had buttslammed Harry while watching the recording, always cheering Tom on.

Harry groaned through the gag as B'Elanna unleashed her massive load of steaming-hot Klingon spunk deep in his bowels.

B'Elanna kept pounding his ass through her bone-rattling orgasm, her feral howl echoing in the Holodeck, and kept drilling Harry's ass deeply long after the last of her many semen shots had fired up his colon.

Harry groaned through his cock-gag, sweaty and sore from the extreme workout. Torres had not only gotten rougher and nastier since their sessions began, but she can last longer now than ever before and seems to have to wait less and less time before being hard & horny again. And her cock had definitely gradually gotten larger and larger with each passing day, one of the advantages of having a holo-cock.

Not to mention her balls - they were positively massive - great pendulous bags of manhood sagging between her powerful thighs, slapping his ass and legs with each forceful thrust. And there was a purpose to their size - form followed function, after all. Torres had really gone overboard with maximizing her ejaculate volume. At first, she kept it fairly reasonable - for a Klingon... just a few tablespoons. Now, she unloads fully two pints of thick, viscous Klingon cum (sometimes as much as half a gallon). It burns his throat and tongue and asshole when it hits his insides. It takes her at least fifteen contractions to unload the full contents of her massive testicles. Harry recalled how (appropriately) she called him her "little spermbank".

Torres collapsed on top of Harry, her heavy breasts pushing into his back. Before him, the theater Bums were just now using him as a urinal. Torres rested her head on one hand beside Harry's and watched, running her other hand's fingers through his sweaty, short, spiky hair.

"MMmm, how did that bum piss taste, cockgobbler?" Torres mused, "I should have thought of that before, Tom sure is kinkier than I thought."

Torres' massive Kock, still mostly erect and buried deep inside Harry's poop chute, involuntarily spasmed and Harry moaned as he felt another several ounces of alien jizz pouring into his intestines.

Torres chuckled and Harry's reaction, so she purposely flexed her holodick a couple more times, making Harry wince each time, "Hehe... you like that, Harry? You feel my cum seeping into your faggot guts?"

Harry nodded obediently.

"Did I ever tell you how I programmed my cum?" Torres smiled evilly.

Harry shook his head and looked at her.

"I searched our records for the ten most virile Klingon warriors in history - each one ejaculated at least two pints of cum, there's an ancient contest Klingon males perform to prove their manhood based on their volume of cum," Torres educated Kim on ancient Klingon virility rituals, "These ten Klingons raped thousands of women across the Galaxy, fathering an estimated 100,000 children altogether."

Harry groaned as Torres squeezed off another large dollop of burning Klingon jizz in his ass.

"You know Harry, I give you one of these Klingon sperm enemas at least two or three times a day," B'Elanna thought with kinky speculation, "those Klingon warriors were so virile, I bet I could even get *you* pregnant!"

Harry's eyes widened in panic.

"Mmm, yeah, you like that idea, don't you?" Torres sneered sadistically, "Yeah, I'm going to make you my Klingon baby-making BITCH, Harry! I'm gonna increase the potency and volume of this cum until you give me a big, strong, fierce Klingon baby!"

Harry shut his eyes and shook his head, pleading with her to have some mercy on him, but she had already gotten turned on by the thought, her humongous Kock already re-inflated to full size, she slowly started pumping his ass again, starting the one-hour process of building up to unleash another load of Klingon baby-making batter into his distended belly.

Harry sobbed as the holorecording looped and started over from the beginning. Not only could he not get Marlin pregnant, not only had she become pregnant by another woman, but this dominant bitch was going to impregnate *him* with some kind of Klingon super-spunk! He really had hit rock bottom. Or so he thought (but that's a story for another episode...)

*****

"Expecting The Unexpected", Part IV

*****

Kes felt bad that she had been back on the ship for nearly a week and still hadn't found time to visit Neelix in the infirmary. But between Janeway and Pinganto constantly fucking her brains out, and having to do toilet services for the *both* of them, the time had just flown by.

But she was here, now, and she stood beside Neelix's prone unconscious form. He looked peaceful, and she felt bad for him... but, somehow, she didn't feel upset or sad that he was in this condition. If anything, she just felt pity for him.

Kes noticed The Doctor staring at her out of the corner of her eye.

"Doctor?" Kes queried.

"Oh," The Doctor realized he'd been spotted, "my apologies, Kes, I didn't mean to pry in on your private moment, there."

scatwoman
scatwoman
615 Followers