Voyager Uncensored Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scatwoman
scatwoman
615 Followers

"It's okay, Doctor," Kes smiled.

"It's just that... are you alright?" The Doctor seemed concerned, looking her over.

"Yes, I'm sure he'll pull through," Kes began.

"No, no, not about him," The Doctor dismissed Neelix's condition, "I mean *physically*!"

"What, why?" Kes was confused.

"You seem... flushed... and you're perspiring," The Doctor observed, "not to mention, you look a bit swollen."

"Do I?" Kes felt herself, unaware of any of the symptoms.

"May I?" The Doctor held out a small medical scanner.

"Hmm? Oh, yes, of course," Kes complied. As The Doctor started his scan, Kes began to worry about what he would find. After all, she had been having regular sex with a filthy alien animal for a week, now, what if she'd contracted some horrible sexually transmitted disease! She thought she'd be safe having sex with an animal since they were completely different species, so there was no chance of getting pregnant... but she hadn't considered the thought of exotic alien venereal diseases!

The Doctor finished his scan, closed it and smiled at Kes, "Well, congratulations, Kes..."

"What?" She furrowed her brow.

"And, I suppose, congratulations would be in order for Neelix, too, were he conscious," The Doctor added, "You're pregnant!!!"

He smiled broadly and reached out to hug her, but she fainted and dropped to the floor like a sack of potatoes.

"Oh my."

*****

"EPILOGUE"

*****

Captain's Personal Log: We're passing through the Yasmina Wormhole now and should gain a decent bit of time in the...

"Dammit..." Janeway rubbed her temples, trying to ward off a headache that had been bothering her for a few hours now.

Pinganto came up to her and whined sympathetically, almost inquisitively.

"Oh, don't worry, Pinganto, it's just a headache, nothing to worry about.. I'll get some analgesic from the doctor if it gets worse." She said as she stroked her *newest* pet.

In the next room, Kes was doing some medical research on one of the computer stations in Janeway's quarters. She recovered from her fainting spell and made The Doctor promise not to tell anyone the news until she said so. A horrible thought had crossed her mind, thinking of how fertile her species was.

She was reading the entry on chingadors and discovered that one of the reasons chingadors ejaculate so much is that the sperm try to adapt to the DNA of the host female so ensure they can even impregnate other species! (Due to a time in their past where hunting for female pelts had virtually eliminated the females of their species).

Janeway strode into the room, Pinganto in tow, and Kes quickly shut off the computer station.

"Looking at porn, again, you filthy slut?" Janeway joked.

"Yes, Mistress," Kes lied.

"Well, I've got a headache, and you know the best medicine for a headache," Janeway sighed as she dropped her duty trousers and exposed her impressive endowment and slumped down on her couch, "A nice, long blowjob." She jerked her finger at Kes, giving her a lascivious look.

Kes obediently slid out of her chair and crawled over to Janeway's lap on her hands and knees.

"Good dog," Janeway moaned as Kes slid the full length of her rapidly-stiffening cock into her mouth and down her talented throat.

Pinganto instinctually recognized Kes' submissive stance as "doggystyle" and took the appropriate action - mounting her from behind and plunging both of his massive animal pricks into her pussy and asshole, pistoning with bestial abandon.

Kes moaned as she was penetrated to the hilt in all three holes, the force of the chingador's thrusts forcing her to jerk forward and take Janeway's now-engorged cock all the way down to the balls - like Pinganto's chingador cock, Janeway's replica animal dick knotted inside her making it impossible to pull out of her mouth until it had deposited its load.

As she rode the three obscene dicks, Kes' mind raced wondering who was the "father" of her child... Janeway, or Pinganto?!

THE END

* Who is the "father" of Kes' child?

* Will Harry get pregnant by B'Elanna?

* Will Neelix live?!

* Will Tom turn into a catfish again?

Find out in a new series starting in the next episode: "Star Trek Voyager Uncensored: Epilogues"! These take place after Voyager's final episode where they returned home. They will tell the stories of the crew, what happened to them after Voyager's return to Earth, with flashbacks to the last 3 years of their adventures in the DQ.

Author's Note: you may have noticed there wasn't a lot of Seven of Nine in this episode. That's not because I didn't have any ideas for her. The complete opposite, in fact. But I had so many other subplots begun in the previous episode, and I wanted to wrap those up so that the *next* episode, after this one, could be *completely* dedicated to all the kinky, nasty ideas I have for Seven of Nine. The next episode will be called:

VOYAGER UNCENSORED #5

"Epilogues, Part I: 24/Seven"

Cumming Soon!!!

scatwoman
scatwoman
615 Followers