Voyager Uncensored Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scatwoman
scatwoman
615 Followers

Unconsciously, Sabine had begun to take a few steps backward, but she was suddenly stopped by Kes' gentle but firm grasp behind her on her shoulders. Janeway stroked her massive, hardening prick threateningly as Kes pushed Sabine right up against the Captain. Janeway's throbbing, hot cock slipped between her legs, its base rubbing against Sabine's wet pussy lips. The head stuck out behind her ass a good 5 or 6 inches. Kes eagerly gobbled up the excess, sucking the Captain's thick glans into her mouth so deeply that she buried her face in between Sabine's moistened ass cheeks, making vulgar slurping noises.

Janeway grabbed Sabine by the back of the head with one arm and forced the girl to look at her while, with her other hand, she grabbed the back of Kes' head and pulled it even further down on her hardening prick. Kes' face was pushed so deep into Sabine's butt that the tip of her nose was pushing up into the girl's lubricated anus. Janeway thrust into Kes' eager mouth in a steady rhythm, rubbing Sabine's wet, parted cuntlips as she did so, stimulating the inexperienced girl's exposed, engorged clit with the base of her cock.

Sabine sighed and shuddered at the sensations; holding on to the sleeves of her Captain's uniform for fear of collapsing under the waves of pleasure washing over her. She obediently kept her eyes locked with her superior's, wide and submissive, expectant and pliant. The older woman pulled the girl's head to her and French-kissed her deeply, violently, thrusting her tongue down the girl's throat. It was Sabine's first kiss. The girl moaned as her body experienced so many erotic sensations at once – the over-stimulating electrical shockwaves of ecstasy coursing through her entire body, down to every last nerve ending. She felt a great tingling building up in her body, unlike anything she'd ever felt before. A warmth rushed over her and she felt as if she was on the verge of exploding –

Just then, Janeway pulled Sabine's head away and quickly withdrew her moistened cock from Kes' mouth with an audible "pop", drawing it, too, from between Sabine's thighs, now dripping with her own juices. Sabine felt a sudden letdown – a torturous feeling of being on the verge of paradise, only to be rudely yanked back down to reality. The sadistic look in Janeway's eyes proved she knew how close Sabine had come and had chosen the last possible moment to deny her the sublime experience.

Janeway then motioned for Kes to disrobe her entirely. Kes wordlessly obeyed and undressed her Mistress with a practiced speed and efficiency. When the Captain stood before Sabine completely naked, Kes returned to stand behind the quivering girl and pushed Sabine forward, down on her knees so that Janeway's massive, throbbing cock was pointing right at the girl's face, just inches from her gaping mouth.

Sabine looked up at Janeway, in shock. Janeway's stern, domineering gaze met Sabine's submissive eyes and nothing needed be said. Kes gently pushed Sabine's head forward and she felt the hot, smooth glans of her Captain's she-cock slide across her lips. It was like nothing she'd felt before – firm, yet soft to the lips, throbbing and alive. She kept her gaze locked on Janeway's as Kes continued to push her forward, sliding the head all the way to the back of Sabine's mouth, to the opening of her throat. Kes stopped and Sabine swallowed the saliva building up in her mouth.

Janeway's face changed to one of perverse sadism and Sabine felt Kes push again at her head! She began to panic as she felt the large head push at the back of her throat – threatening to slide in! She began to gag and instinctively raised her hands and tried to turn her head, but Janeway slapped her hands away and gave her a cruel, disapproving glare. Sabine dropped her hands and ceased her struggling, but she couldn't control her gagging.

Nevertheless, Kes unrelentingly continued to push, forcing the Captain's cock into Sabine's throat, sliding down into it. Sabine gagged repeatedly as she felt the large head invade her esophagus. It was the queerest feeling, she thought as she felt the large, bulbous glans pushing its way deeper and deeper inside her. She gagged and choked and convulsed uncontrollably, but didn't struggle, and didn't break eye contact with the dominant figure standing before her. Her eyes watering now, tears streaming down her cheeks, she kept her gaze locked on her Captain's domineering, but approving stare, as if hypnotized by the older woman.

Finally, to her own surprise, she felt a tickling in her nostrils. Absent-mindedly she noticed it, then she realized her lips have hit something solid – she had completely deep-throated Janeway's massive, 12-inch cock all the way down to the root! Janeway's pubic hairs were inside her nostrils and her heavy balls were pressed against her chin! A wide, toothy grin spread across her Captain's face and the woman reached down and placed her hand on Sabine's head, a sign of approval. Sabine soaked in the feeling, loving every bit of it – it's this that had really driven her – the need to feel that approval, that validation, that sense of self-worth. Stronger now than she had ever felt it in the past! This is what she'd been missing, what she'd been seeking!

Janeway's other hand then grabbed her head and her expression changed. She gripped Sabine's head tightly and began to grind her pelvis into the submissive girl's face. Sabine became acutely aware of the full length of her Captain's thick, throbbing dick sliding back and forth across her tongue and in her throat. Janeway's approving countenance twisted into one of pain or pleasure, groaning and grunting, of effort and lust. Sabine had never seen her like this – or anyone like this!

Sabine felt her nose flatten against her Captain's taut belly, her lips mashed up against the base of her hot, hard cock and then felt a throbbing – pulsing of the whole schlong – all along it – it twitched and undulated – and she felt it coming, like a wave along the entire length of the impressive organ – first at the base from the balls, it throbbed against her lower lip, then pulsed down the length of her tongue, then ran down the inside of her esophagus – then, finally, she felt a hot jet expel deep inside her throat – right into her! Janeway's scalding, copious, thick jizz was shooting down her massive prick and shooting straight into her belly!

Sabine groaned as she gave into this sublimely subjugating experience, of having another person – another woman, at that – ejaculating their seed directly into her, deep inside her! Her pussy throbbed and felt hot, and began to drip, surprising her. Janeway moaned and groaned and grunted as she grinded her hips into Sabine's flattened face and unloaded her full, plentiful load into the thoroughly dominated little bitch's belly.

After what seemed like an eternity, Janeway's last few weak spurts leaked out with a twitch and a jerk and she relaxed, leaning forward and holding Sabine there for a few more moments, coming down from her intense orgasm before finally, slowly, pulling the full length of her foot-long phallus out of the exhausted girl's gaping, used mouth. Sabine could now taste Janeway's cum trailing across her tongue, having been pulled up out of her throat and some still leaking from her Captain's piss-slit. To her slight surprise, the taste was pleasant – sweet, salty and a bit nutty. Not at all what she imagined.

"VERY good, Miss d'Aucourt," Janeway smiled naturally as she stepped back, looking a bit drained.

Sabine, for her part, flushed with both pride and embarrassment. Compliments always made her blush. She arched her back and raised her posture, soaking up the praise.

"Now," Janeway began as Kes raised Sabine to her feet with a gentle tug on her shoulders and led her to the bed, "I'm going to fuck you silly."

Sabine was shocked – somehow she hadn't seen this coming, "You... you mean... in my... my *muffy*?"

Janeway's semi-hard cock visibly twitched at this, "Yes. In your muffy." She grabbed Sabine's wrists tightly and pushed her down onto the bed, pinning her and huskily breathing into her ear, "I'm going to fuck the *shit* out of your tight, wet little muffy. I'm going to *stuff* your *muff* and fuck you *ruff*!"

Involuntarily, Sabine's pussy leaked fresh sex juices upon hearing this, "But... but... I'm a virgin..." she protested weakly.

"I know, I read your medical history," Janeway confessed. She began to slide her throbbing dick, now rock-hard again, up and down between Sabine's soaking cuntlips, massaging her swollen clit, "and if you're REAL tight and good, I'll promote you to Ensign... otherwise, you'll be on latrine duty."

Sabine began to wonder how there could be latrine duty on a ship where the bathrooms are auto-cleaning, but her train of thought was suddenly and permanently derailed by the incredible, invasive, erotically filling feeling of the dominant woman's massive cockhead slipping into her virgin cunt, spreading her wide and making her a woman.

Sabine's screams could be heard across the whole deck, though nobody called security as they all had a good idea what was going on in the Captain's quarters.

*****

Helpful Harry

*****

Harry gets up the nerve to approach Seven again and propositions her, but in an awkward, vague way. Saying that she probably has needs she hasn't felt before, new, strange urges. And if she wants to explore those, that he's there to help her in any way she needs. So she uses him as a toilet.

Harry shifted nervously in his chair in Astrometrics. He was helping Seven align the new long range sensor array to provide more detailed star charts. He looked over at Seven, who was working as efficiently and smoother as ever. He couldn't help but ogle her amazing curves, barely concealed by her skin-tight, shiny silver catsuit.

"Ensign," Seven's stern voice shook Harry out of his daze, "do you *require* something?"

Harry flushed, embarrassed at having been caught checking Seven out so blatantly, "no, uh... sorry, I'm just..."

"Why have you stopped working?" Seven was the ultimate slave-driver. All that mattered to her was work output.

"Look, um, Seven," Harry finally mustered up the nerve to speak to Seven directly, "do you... do you remember... what we talked about... earlier?"

Seven looked at him like he was an idiot, "Ensign Kim, we have conversed on 47 prior occasions. You are going to have to be more specific."

Harry was a bit taken aback; he realized the event that had scarred and tormented him so much over the past few weeks was forgotten immediately by Seven. She really had no interest in him. Maybe he shouldn't have brought it up.

"Ensign, perhaps you should report to Sickbay," Seven suggested, "if you are unable to carry out your duties, I will recommend to the Captain that you need fewer duties, perhaps a demotion-"

"NO!" Harry blurted out – the last thing he needed was Seven telling Janeway he couldn't handle his work. He was going to have to come clean, "Look, all I wanted to say is... I know... you're adjusting to rediscovering your humanity-"

Seven looked annoyed, "this is not the time to discuss personal matter, Ensign, we have work that must be completed," she turned away from him but Harry put his hand on her shoulder... gently, but it made her snap her head around and give him such an icy glare that he immediately withdrew it.

"Seven – I know... as a *woman* a *human*, grown woman... you have certain... "he searched for the appropriate, but delicate word, "*needs*..." Seven seemed to be listening so he continued, "and I... I've decided that I'm willing – no, *eager* to... help you satisfy those needs."

Harry stared into Seven's cold eyes for several moments. Seven regarded him and looked him up and down in a way that Harry found mildly discomfiting.

"Very well," she suddenly replied, "I will keep that in mind for a future occasion should my... *needs* arise."

And, with that, Seven returned to her work. Harry stood there awkwardly, stunned at the matter-of-factness of Seven's reaction, "uh... okay... cool, then..." He slowly sat back down and resumed his own work.

.

.

.

.

.

Hours later, at nearly midnight, Harry had fallen asleep at his station. He had wanted to impress Seven and he didn't want to leave until she had, especially after her earlier threat to report her assessment of his performance to the Captain.

"Ensign Kim!" Seven's loud voice woke him with a jolt, drool running down his chin and his heart nearly jumping out of his chest. He looked up to see Seven standing next to him, looking down on him.

"I need you, NOW," Seven commanded coldly.

Harry's cock suddenly twitched at this and he fumbled to rise to his feet, stammering, "do you want – should I take off my clothes now?"

"That will *not* be necessary," Seven informed him and placed her hand on top of his head and pushed him down to his knees.

"W-what?" Harry was so confused by her reply, he didn't even wonder why he was on his knees or why she was turning her back to him. When he looked at her perfectly-rounded ass, now right in his face, he was surprised to see her uniform open seemingly on its own, revealing both of her perfect, smooth cheeks. Apparently, her nanites could dynamically construct and deconstruct her uniform on command – which explained its skin-tight appearance.

Suddenly, before he could even raise one of the dozens of questions rushing to his still foggy mind, she shoved his face deep between her generous ass-cheeks, his gaping mouth perfectly positioned right around her dilating anus! With horror, he felt her turd already pushing its way out of her asshole, through his lips, across his teeth and along his tongue!

As the terror of what was actually happening to him washed over him, he snapped out of his daze and began to struggle, shrieking around the massive turd forcing its way into his mouth, trying to pull his head away and pushing on her powerful thighs with his hands. But it was no use, her Borg-augmented strength easily far outstripped his own and she held him in place with a single hand.

"Be STILL, Ensign!" the Borg woman commanded him, "you volunteered for this duty. But I suppose I should have expected your usual level of poor performance in even this menial task. My report to the Captain will not be favorable."

Harry gagged and choked and retched as the massive, firm log slid effortlessly and quickly out of her stretched-out sphincter and down his rebelling throat. He couldn't believe it, but this statuesque, blonde Borg goddess he'd been worshipping for so many weeks was crapping directly into his belly!

He had become accustomed to breathing around large obstructions in his throat long ago – having to handle deep-throating both his friend Tom's sizable dick as well as Tom's girlfriend B'Elanna's comically massive Klingon kock, so he didn't suffocate. But this was a fresh humiliation, even for Kim, who had been subjected to what he thought was every imaginable degradation in Tom & B'Elanna's increasingly creative and perverse holodeck debaucheries.

The doors to Astrometrics whooshed open and Torres froze in the doorway. She had come to find Harry for their nightly escapades, but didn't expect to find the scene before her! She stood transfixed and instantly got wet at the sight.

"May I *help* you, lieutenant?" Seven spat out icily, annoyance evident in her tone as she coolly and emotionlessly stood and shat down Harry's bulging gullet.

Harry realized there must be someone else in the room and began to plea for help around the gut-busting turd lodged in his esophagus, but all that came out were muffled gurgles. He flailed his hands piteously, trying to get the attention of whomever Seven was addressing.

Torres, wide-eyed, shook her head and backed off, snickering. The doors closed behind her and Harry's heart sank as his hope for rescue evaporated. He resigned himself to his fate even as he felt Seven's soiled shitter bloom anew to pass yet another enormous log, thicker and fouler than the first. Before it was done, he'd be staggering back to his quarters with a visibly bloated belly, several pounds heavier than he'd been before reporting to duty. The dense, heavy shit would take so long to digest, he found he wouldn't be hungry for nearly two whole days...

*****

Sabine's Promotion, Part 2

*****

Sabine was still shaking and quivering from the first orgasm of her life, an incredible, overwhelming sensation, a life-changing, intense, deeply emotional experience. Her arms were wrapped around her Captain's naked, sweaty back. The Captain lay atop her, breathing heavily, recovering from their energetic, passionate love-making – no, FUCKING, as the Captain called it. Sabine had screamed and moaned and bucked and flailed throughout the whole experience – so overwhelmed with pleasure – and pain – that she felt like a wild girl – more animal than human. If Janeway hadn't had her pinned down so firmly, she probably would have flung them both right off the bed.

Janeway lifted herself up so that her face was right in Sabine's. Sabine opened her eyes and saw the woman looking down on her and felt the overwhelming urge to kiss her, kiss her Captain deeply, take her tongue inside her like she'd taken her cock inside her. Impulsively, she lifted her head to kiss Janeway, but was surprised when Janeway pulled away, wagging her finger at the girl and placing it on her lips.

Feeling both surprised and a bit rejected, Sabine didn't really understand what was happening when Janeway pulled out of her and flipped her over. Sabine tried to lift her head to look back but Janeway put a hand on the back of her head and rested much of her weight on it, shoving her face into the mattress. Kes slid a pillow under Sabine's hips and spread the girl's ass cheeks. Sabine realized with horror, too late, what was about to happen. She didn't get a chance to utter a word of protest before the Captain violently slid her entire, thick, rigid well-lubed she-cock balls deep into the pinned blonde's tight, hot asshole!

Sabine screamed into the mattress as Janeway's full length hit rock-bottom in her petite pooper. This was going to be no gentle, slow, loving deflowering like her fortunate pussy enjoyed. From the first merciless thrust, this was a rough, violent ride! Janeway pulled all the way out and shoved back all the way in with each thrust – hammering the poor girl's poopchute with wild, bestial abandon! Janeway grunted and swore and spat, fucking the little bitch's tight, virgin butt like a rabid animal! Sabine screamed and sobbed and cried into the mattress as she flailed and kicked. Out of the corner of her one eye that was clear of the mattress, she could see Kes masturbating furiously – with her fingers in her cunt and a big black dildo a blur pistoning in and out of her stretched anus.

Before Sabine knew it, in a fraction of the time it took her Captain to cum inside her cunt, Janeway was exploding with a vengeance deep into her bowels. Sabine was shocked, appalled and humiliated to be able to feel the hot, thick jets of she-jizz impacting against the wall of her anal cavity, filling her up in her third hole of the night! With each voluminous spurt, Janeway thrust her cock to the hilt and berated Sabine with an ever-more degrading epithet: "SLUT!" "WHORE!" "CUNT!" "BITCH!" "FUCKING!" "COCKHOLE!" "CUM-DUMP!!"

Then, suddenly as she had gone in, Janeway pulled out, grabbed Sabine's head by a clump of hair and painfully yanked her back so that she fell off the bed onto her knees on the ground and the dominant woman shoved her still-spurting, shit-stained, throbbing dick down the shocked and dazed girl's throat, firing the last few, powerful spurts right down her gullet. Obediently, instinctively, the little slut swallowed eagerly.

scatwoman
scatwoman
615 Followers