Voyager Uncensored Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janeway smiled down at the thoroughly subjugated, submissive whore she'd created: drenched in sweat, filled with jizz in every hole, a ring of her own shit forming an obscene shade of brown lipstick on her pretty little face. "Not bad," she said in admiration.

As Kes licked the excess jizz and shit leaking from the girl's gaping asshole, Sabine soaked up the praise and suckled any last few drops from Janeway's soiled dick. Janeway gave the girl her assignment.

"Sabine d'Aucourt: by the power vested in me as the Captain of this vessel, I hereby bestow upon you the field commission of *Ensign*, Astronomer *First* Class! You'll be working directly under Seven of Nine, one of my most trusted crewmembers." Janeway had heard all the rumors about Seven wandering the ship, using random people as human toilets whenever the urge struck her. As much as that thought turned the Captain on, it was a distraction to the crew and she figured Seven could use an assistant to... *aid* her in her... basic needs.

Sabine moaned as she heard the great news and drained the last couple of drops of she-sperm from her Captain's deflating dick. She didn't know much about Astronomy, but she had been fascinated with the enigmatic Borg woman since she came aboard and has had a schoolgirl crush on her ever since she first saw her weeks ago... it was her dream assignment!

As Sabine strolled down the corridor, adjusting her clothes (realizing too late that she never got her underwear back), she walked with a new confidence and a renewed purpose! She could now look other officers in the eye as an equal and she couldn't wait to report to duty first thing in the morning! Her life was going to change forever, she just knew it! She just didn't know how completely, totally, her life would change once she met Seven in the flesh...

*****

Guy Talk, Part 2

*****

Harry and Tom sat at their usual lunch table in The Mess Hall. Tom had been badgering Harry about how it went last night; he'd heard Harry had pulled an all-night duty shift with Seven.

"Fine," Harry groaned, slouching and massaging his still-bloated belly. After the fact, he'd found out all about Seven's scatological hijinks. Apparently, he was the only one who'd somehow missed out on the rumor mill. Though, to be fair, his schedule was so packed with being humiliated and raped on a constant basis that he had no social life remaining to speak of...

"Fine? Fine?!" Tom elbowed him, "you think I'm going to let you go with 'fine'? Come on, buddy, I want the juicy details! Fill me in, man! I'm your best bud that's what friend are for, Harry! If you can't tell me, who can you tell?!"

"Okay, okay," Harry acceded, if for no other reason than to shut Tom up and stop drawing stares from snickering crewmembers, "look, I went to Seven, told her how I felt and..."

"Yeah?!" Tom stared at Harry wide-eyed and eager to hear what happened next.

"Nothing, look, nothing – I just – I *don't* want to talk about it, okay?!" Harry blurted out.

"Wow..." Tom sat back, "that shitty, hunh?" he muttered under his breath, raising his eyebrows.

Harry shot him a look – what did he mean by that? Had he heard?! Was this another one of his embarrassing episodes spread around for the crew to laugh and snicker about behind his back? He was so tired of being the butt of everyone's jokes! The sly smiles and sniggers he heard as he passed, the hurriedly whispered secrets and gasps between crewmembers, and the alternating looks of either disgust or amusement he got as he passed people in the corridors. When would it all end?

Suddenly, a large platter beset by a huge, steaming, foul-smelling brown log dropped on the table before him, startling him!

"Talaxian Meatloaf!" Neelix proclaimed with pride, "sure to cure whatever's ailing your poor tummy, Mr. Kim!" he said cheerily as he patronizingly patted Harry's bulging gut.

Harry nearly vomited and shoved the plate away, almost knocking it off the table – Neelix barely caught it in time. For his part, Tom broke out into uncontrollable high-pitched laughter – sheer hysterics, trying to catch his breath as he narrowly escaped falling back off his chair. The whole room broke into laughter and Harry wanted to crawl inside his own skin and just die of embarrassment.

Neelix, as usual the only person in the room with no idea what was going on, whisked away his carefully-prepared meal and slinked off, insulted.

"*Humans*," he muttered, "I'll *never* understand them!"

***Note to the reader: Harry's story arc branches off here and continues in the next part – Voyager Uncensored #8: "Homecummings" – which wraps up everyone's storylines the way Voyager's finale failed to do...***

*****

To Serve Seven

*****

Sabine stood outside Astrometrics. She checked her PADD again, for the fourth time. Why was she so nervous? She'd had much more complicated duties while training. If anything, this assignment was below her skill level. So why was she deathly afraid to enter?

Sabine was so lost in thought, she didn't notice the doors swish open.

"Ensign d'Aucourt," came Seven's chilling voice, making Sabine jump.

The young girl looked up... and up... and up! The tall blonde towered over the petite, 5-foot, 2-inch freshly minted officer. Seven's large breasts were right at Sabine's eye level and she nearly bumped into them when looking up.

"Is something the matter, Ensign?" Seven inquired.

Sabine simply stared at Seven. She froze, unable to speak.

"Are you... damaged?" Seven was unable to understand the girl's odd behavior. Still there was no reply, "are you mute, Ensign?"

Sabine was flushed, perspiring – why did Seven have this affect on her? She finally found the will to utter a response: "... uh..."

Seven raised an eyebrow. She was not amused, and highly impatient.

"It doesn't matter; your duties do not require you to speak. Come," she commanded.

Sabine followed Seven obediently. She found her eyes fixated on the twin, shining cheeks of Seven's ass, undulating and wiggling in front of her hypnotically.

Seven turned and faced Sabine, "my previous assistant, Ensign Kim, performed poorly and was reassigned. I trust your work ethic is of a superior quality. I have come to... trust the Captain's judgment. I know she would not have assigned you to me unless she thought you would be of use to me."

Sabine felt proud to have the respect of Seven already. She puffed out her chest and blushed. Though she noted that her meager bosom could in no way compete with Seven's enormous endowment.

"To begin, you will run alignment diagnostics on the secondary and tertiary portside imaging sensors in sections 4B through 27F," Seven rattled off, "Do you understand?"

Despite her best efforts to focus and concentrate on Seven's words, Sabine could only focus on the woman's voice... her lips... her sheer sexual presence. What was wrong with Sabine? Nobody had ever affected her this way. She knew in some detached part of her brain that Seven had given her instructions of some sort, so she nodded her assent absent-mindedly.

Seven stared at Sabine for a few moments, seemingly unsure whether to put her trust in the girl, then turned and walked away, resuming her own duties.

Sabine worked for hours alongside Seven, but found herself unable to concentrate. She'd catch herself drifting off, daydreaming about Seven, imagining her naked, staring at her body. Seven caught her several times and snapped her out of it by ordering her to resume her duties.

By the end of the day, Sabine had managed to complete the task put before her and presented her results to Seven with some pride. Despite being nervous and driven to distraction all day, she'd managed to do everything the Borg woman had asked of her. As Seven looked over the results on the PADD Sabine had handed her, Sabine found herself admiring the soft locks of Seven's golden hair, pulled back into a severe style – surely to keep it out of the way and maintain efficiency. Sabine wondered what the beautiful blonde would look like with her tresses unfettered, cascading down her curvaceous, nude-

"Impressive," Seven commented. Sabine flushed with pride. Briefly.

"Somehow you managed to misalign every single sensor, not to mention that you spent the entire day disrupting the Starboard-side sensors, not the Portside array as I instructed you!"

Sabine was taken aback, shocked by the sudden rebuke. Could she really have gotten it so wrong?!

"You are incompetent, Ensign, I have no time for incompetence," Seven handed the PADD back to the visibly shaken girl, "I suggest you find another assignment. One less... demanding."

Seven turned her back on Sabine and started to walk away.

It all washed over Sabine in an instant. Everything she'd worked for, everything she'd dreamt of – given to her one instant, and now taken away in the next! In one short day, she'd failed so miserably that... NO! She couldn't give up; she wouldn't let it go that easily!

"NO!" Sabine reached out and grabbed Seven's arm. Seven snapped her head around and glared at Sabine. She grabbed the girl's frail hand and squeezed, pulling it away from her, "AIOW!" Sabine cried as Seven squeezed.

"Do NOT touch me," Seven scolded the girl, "unless I demand it!"

Sabine sank to her knees and Seven released her. Seven began to turn away again, but Sabine threw herself at the statuesque blonde's feet, wrapping her arms around one of Seven's powerful legs.

"PLEASE! Please! Don't!" Sabine begged, sobbing.

Seven whirled on the girl again, nearly ready to strike her for touching her unbidden yet again, but hesitated. Sabine looked up at her with such vulnerability, such submission that it gave Seven pause.

Sabine sensed the woman's hesitance and went on, "This is all I want! This is what I've been dreaming of! Don't take it from me! Let me prove myself – give me a second chance, please Seven!" her tear-streaked puppy dog eyes seemed to have the slightest softening effect on the cold, logical Borg woman's countenance, "I'll do whatever duty you can find for me, I know I can be useful, please, Seven... one more chance."

Seven considered the girl for several moments, then spoke, "Very well. Report to duty at precisely 9:00 hours tomorrow morning. I will endeavor to have postulated *something* that you might be capable of doing."

"Oh, thank you! Thank you Seven! You won't regret this, I promise!" Sabine wept tears of joy as Seven pried herself free from the supine subjugant and left the Astrometrics Bay.

Sabine collapsed and sobbed, the emotions of the day finally washing over her. Mixed emotions swelled within her, stirring and confusing her, washing over her and overwhelming her... She felt the overwhelming urge to touch herself, to relieve her tension, to feel something good. She reached down her pants and rubbed her moist mound. She moaned and writhed and frigged herself frantically. She squirmed around on the ground, grinding and rubbing and whining like an animal in heat. When her release came, it came in an intense, hot white flash that electrified her entire, gyrating body and she collapsed, blacking out on the spot.

.

.

.

.

.

When Sabine awoke on the floor of Astrometrics the next morning, she looked around groggily before realizing where she was! She checked the chronometer – it was nearly 8:30 hours! She jumped to her feet and started to head out – she had just enough time to rush down to her quarters, have a quick sonic shower, then rush back in time to report to Seven –

Sabine, lost in her panicked, racing thoughts never saw the figure she slammed into in the open Astrometrics doorway. She bounced off and fell backwards on her ass. Looking up, she was crestfallen to see who it was. Seven of Nine!

"*Ensign* d'Aucourt," Seven sneered, "What are you doing here?"

"I... uh..." Sabine stammered, racing to come up with some acceptable explanation, "wanted to... be early?"

"I see," Seven acknowledged, "You're... initiative is admirable, but your personal hygiene leaves much to be desired."

Sabine suddenly realized what she must look like and hurriedly tucked in her shirt and tried in vain to rein in her hair and reassemble it into something vaguely resembling a ponytail.

"Return to your quarters, make yourself presentable and return here promptly at 9:00 hours, Ensign," Seven commanded her.

"Yes – thank you, thank you Seven-" Sabine sputtered as she backed out of the room.

"And Ensign?" Seven called after her.

"Yes ma'am?" Sabine froze and gave the Borg woman her rapt attention.

"While it is commendable that you thought to impress me with arriving early," Seven advised her, "resist the urge to think for yourself. From now on, *I* will think for you."

Sabine shuddered at the cold authoritarian tone in the strong blonde's voice. She immediately felt something inside her slide into place – she had found her role, she would submit to this powerful, majestic woman.

"Yes, ma'am", Sabine agreed, "it won't happen again."

"Very good," Seven nodded, "leave now."

Sabine obeyed and rushed back to her quarters, keenly aware of the throbbing heat in her rapidly moistening cunt, wondering if she dared risk another quick self-indulgence during her shower...

*****

To Serve Seven, Part 2

*****

[I continued to work for Seven for several days, but I just couldn't concentrate around her. She was constantly exasperated by my behavior and I had to constantly beg her to not report me and allow me just one more chance to prove myself. Eventually, I had exhausted even Seven's range of options and she made a decision that changed my life forever...]

"I have given your position some thought," Seven informed the exceedingly nervous teen before her. She stopped working on her PADD and looked directly at Sabine. The girl stopped breathing, frozen in the taller woman's gaze. Seven took a few steps toward Sabine and the girl found herself torn between wanting to run for her life and wanting to dive into the Borg woman's bountiful cleavage.

Seven stopped just short of smacking Sabine in the face with her massive tits. She looked down at Sabine and spoke sternly and directly.

"I find you increasingly useless, Ensign," Seven began.

Sabine was instantly wounded. She knew it was true, but still, it hurt her that she'd so disappointed this woman she idolized, whom she only wanted to please, above all other things...

"You are clumsy, you fail at every task put to you and you cannot possibly be as much as an expert at the relevant skills as I am," Seven rattled off Sabine's deficiencies without mercy, "Therefore it would be more efficient for me to do everything myself."

Sabine was shaking now, trying to hold back tears, but bursting on the inside. She wanted to run away and hide for the rest of her life.

Seven grabbed her by the arm and squeezed her bicep, "you do not even have sufficient physical strength to do manual labor," and dropped the arm with barely concealed disgust.

Seven walked away and grabbed her PADD. At this point, Sabine just hoped Seven would get it over with and dismiss her so she could run back to her room and cry her heart out for days on end.

"However," Seven continued – that one word made Sabine's heart leap – her watering eyes found focus on Seven's heavenly figure and she waited anxiously for Seven to continue, "I have done a thorough analysis of your physical, mental and psychological composition and I have formulated the only appropriate duty for you."

Seven turned back towards Sabine. She saw the girl shaking and about to cry, nervous and anxious beyond words but didn't seem to notice – or maybe didn't seem to care.

Seven walked up to Sabine and explained her solution, "You are to be my *personal* servant."

Sabine's eyes lit up at this – she wasn't being rejected by Seven after all! She wasn't going to be separated from Seven; she wasn't going to be sent back to Janeway as some sort of defective tool! Seven wanted to keep her around!

"Your duties in this position shall be as follows:" Seven laid down the law, "Due to my excellent work output, my time is extremely valuable. Therefore you shall do all the tasks that I do not wish to waste time doing for myself."

Sabine paid rapt attention as Seven got into the specifics, "Firstly: In order to provide me with more time to work, you shall clean me while I am working or eating or regenerating."

*Clean her*? Sabine was confused – this was not what she was expecting...

"Using *only* your mouth," Seven added.

"I... my mouth?" Sabine tried to understand what was being asked of her.

"I believe I was perfectly clear the first time," Seven scolded her.

Sabine immediately flushed, "Yes, of course – I'm sorry-"

"Begin now," Seven instructed her.

Sabine was shocked and surprised – she almost questioned Seven, but caught herself. Instead she stepped closer to Seven and watched in amazement as Seven's entire suit disintegrated before her eyes! Seven's body was even more imposing, more amazing in the bare flesh!

"Begin with my ears," Seven instructed her, "clean out the wax."

*****

Diary of a Toilet

Day 1

"Initiation"

*****

I was too transfixed and shocked already to be fazed by any demand, even one as bizarre as this one. I did as she was told. Seven sat at her duty station and began working as I put my lips to one of Seven's ears, stuck in my tongue and began swishing it around, probing deeply and cleaning out Seven's earwax. I couldn't believe what she was doing – tongue-cleaning this woman while she ignored me and carried on with her work! It was surreal, but here I was, obeying the Borg bombshell's every command!

When I had licked and sucked all the earwax from Seven's ears, Seven told me to clean her teeth. Again, I did as told. As Seven opened her mouth wide, I licked her teeth until they were squeaky clean. She told me to suck her tongue and gently scrape it clean with my own tongue and with my teeth. I did my best.

Next, Seven told me to place my mouth under her face, stick out my tongue and open wide. I obeyed without question and what she did next shocked and appalled me on some abstract, logical level – some part of me that knew, rationally, that this was wrong. But that part of me had been sublimated and locked away, forever. Seven proceeded to blow her nose right into my mouth! Her snots splattered over my tongue, sliding like slimy snails down into my mouth to the back of my throat! Their vile texture (that mixture of wrinkly, hard dried snots with their slimy, bitter mucus) and taste made me gag and dry heave as her copious boogers piled up in the back of my mouth.

"Swallow," Seven instructed as she finished.

I didn't know what to do – I wanted to obey here, but my body wouldn't cooperate. I closed my lips around the disgusting mouthful and held it there, tears streaming down my cheeks uncontrollably. I could tell Seven was about to lose her patience with me and I forced myself to try to swallow – but I immediately gagged and almost lost the whole load of snots on the floor!

"If you spill that on me or anywhere in this room," Seven warned, "I will immediately recommend that your commission be revoked!"