Voyager Uncensored Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Tom finally stopped pumping, he held Harry there for several minutes in his uncomfortable bent-over-backward position. Tom's chin rested on Harry's left shoulder and he was breathing hard from the extreme exertion, sweating all over Harry's silver jumpsuited tits.

Harry expected Tom to pull out and collapse, spent and satisfied as he usually did. But after 10 minutes of resting with his cock still buried to the hilt in Harry's flooded fuckchute, Tom's cock was still as hard as ever! Harry had a sinking feeling that this was going to be an all-nighter.

Tom pumped a few more times, lazily and seductively in and out of Harry's ass, churning the hot jizz percolating in his cross-dressed buddy's bowels.

"You like that, Seven? That's just what you've been wanting, isn't it, bitch?" Tom hissed into Harry's ear.

Harry knew Tom well enough to know what was expected of him now, "Oh, yes, Tom – you're just what I needed – I never knew it could be like this..."

Tom smiled broadly, "honey, this is just the *beginning*! I've got a whole *Universe* of pleasure to show you!" He shoved his tongue in Harry's ear, digging around as he simultaneously ground his hips against his ass, working his fat cock in a circular motion inside Harry's anal canal, stirring up the mixture of steamy cum and well-churned shit that coated the passage now.

Abruptly he slapped Harry across the face again and roughly pulled out of Harry, spinning him around and pushing him down, "On your knees, BITCH!"

Harry dropped to his knees, knowing what was coming next. Even so, it shocked him when Tom grabbed him by the head, forced open his mouth and literally shoved his sticky, shitty, fully erect cock right down his throat with an expert throat-fucker's technique acquired from years of experience. No doubt a dog like Tom had throat-raped a countless number of gullible co-eds in his Starfleet Academy days.

Harry choked and gagged on the long, hard member thrusting down his gullet, but Tom had bent his head back and positioned himself directly over his mouth so that he could fuck straight down Harry's throat with the least amount of resistance. He was pile-driving his cum-and-crap-coated cock right down Harry's esophagus with long, deep strokes that got faster and rougher with each push. Obscene choking and gurgling sounds ejected involuntarily from Harry's violated gullet and these seemed only to turn Tom on more, driving him to fuck Harry's face harder and rougher, a constant stream of obscenities and insults spewing forth from his spittle-flinging mouth. He was in full-on fuckrage.

"FUCKING CHOKE ON MY SHITTY DICK, YOU FUCKING STUCK UP BITCH! TAKE IT! EAT IT! YOU LIKE THAT, HUNH? YOU LIKE THE TASTE OF YOUR OWN ASS, DON'T YOU! ALWAYS STICKING IT IN EVERYONE ELSE'S FACES, NOW YOU GET A TASTE FOR YOURSELF, YOU GODDAMN FUCKING SHIT-EATING WHORE!!!!"

As Tom lost himself in his revenge-fuck fugue, his earlier words about what he would do to Seven if he'd gotten a chance to fuck her came flooding back into Harry's mind with awful clarity.

I would have STARTED with anal, Harry remembered Tom bragging, Ass to mouth, belly down, pile driver – EVERY position, really turn her into a total anal FREAK... slam her ass, up against the wall, on the ground – ride that tight fucking ass of hers – reach around and hold onto those gigantic Borg implants of hers... Tit-fuck her, deep throat, the fucking works! I would have turned that Borg whore OUT!

And, as Tom shot his second massive load of the long night straight down Harry's stuffed throat, his balls hanging over Harry's chin and his pubes tickling the poor cross-dresser's nostrils, Harry realized that Tom was going to follow his perverted script to the letter.

Tom grunted with each thrust as he held Harry's head with all his strength and ground his pelvis into his friend's face – smearing the make-up that made him look like Seven of Nine – or, at least, a pathetic cross-dresser's attempt to emulate the voluptuous Borg goddess.

Harry went limp, knowing there was nothing he could do to stop the throat-raping, cum-dumping he was getting from his enraged friend. Even if he did try to fight back, it would give him away. He knew Tom would have programmed the scenario to turn Seven into his helpless bitch once he'd taken her.

So he didn't fight it as Tom finally withdrew his still-swollen 8-inch cock from Harry's slack jaw, trailing obscene ropes of mucus and cum, then flipped him around, threw him on the ground and pinned him there. He only managed a weak "please, no" as Tom grabbed him by the hair and yanked his head back while he pinned Harry's legs with his own then proceeded to ram his thick cock all the way into Harry's exposed ass anew. He planted it to the root roughly and firmly then held it there.

Harry felt Tom stiffening inside him again almost immediately as the dominant man leaned forward growled in his ear, "say 'please' again, bitch, I wanna hear you say it!"

"P-please," Harry gasped through the pain from both the rough sodomizing and the pain in his scalp and neck of being pulled back so awkwardly.

"Please WHAT?" Tom demanded. Harry felt Tom's cock throb in his rectum as he punctuated the question.

"Please... stop," Harry begged.

"No, bitch," Tom sneered, "you beg me to FUCK you!"

Harry's heart sank. So this would be one of THOSE scenarios. Harry had no choice but to play along or give himself away as being the real Harry and not just Tom's perverted facsimile.

"P-Please, Tom," Harry choked out, "Please.... Fuck me."

"What's that, bitch?" Tom yanked back on Harry's head, "I didn't HEAR you!"

"P-PLEASE!" Harry squealed in pain, "FUCK ME!"

"FUCK WHAT?" Tom yelled.

"FUCK MY ASS!" Harry yelled back, "FUCK MY DIRTY ASSHOLE WITH YOUR BIG HARD COCK! I NEED YOU TO SLAM ME!"

"YEAH, that's it!" Tom started to grind his hips, his cock rapidly hardening back to its full size and vigor – Harry had always been impressed at Tom's stamina and how quickly he could recover after coming, "Tell me how much you NEED my dick!"

"PLEASE! I NEED your cock!" Harry played along, trying to sound sincere.

"WHY, you Borg BITCH!?" Tom demanded, "Tell me WHY you need to feel my COCK inside your NASTY FUCKING ASSHOLE!" Tom punctuated each emphasized word with a hard thrust into Harry's bowels.

Harry moaned, yelping with each thrust "OH, Tom, you're such a STUD, your big fat COCK makes me FEEL like a real GIRL- UNGH!" Harry grunted as Tom picked up the pace and force.

Now Tom raised himself up so that he was up on his elbows and toes, so that he could put the entire weight of his body into each thrust.

"Show me, CUNT!" Tom ordered Harry, "reach back and hold those thick cheeks of yours apart so I can get this thing ALL the way in you!"

"Y-Yes, Master," Harry obeyed, reaching behind him (which made it harder to brace himself against Tom's weight and made the position even more uncomfortable). He blushed as he willingly grabbed his own ass-cheeks, a whole cheek in each hand and pulled his ass open, leaving him completely exposed and vulnerable to Tom's abuse.

"Yeah, that's it," Tom smiled as he looked down to see the ersatz Seven obey him without hesitation, "You must REALLY want my cock, don't you, SLUT?"

"Yes, PLEASE," Harry groaned, "I've never been fucked before, I had no idea what I was missing! You've made me a woman, Tom! GIVE it to me, you fucker!"

"If you say so!" Tom grinned evilly as he slammed his entire cock into Harry now, getting another two inches into the pinned punk's rectum, his pubic hairs now right up against Harry's stretched-out asshole, his pelvis slamming up against Harry's tailbone, his balls slapping heavily against Harry's own ballsack, still encased in its silvery skin-tight fabric.

"OOOHHHH FUUUUCCCKKK!!!" Harry exhaled in all earnestness at the feeling of being so fully penetrated.

"Go on, I wanna hear you BEG for my load, bitch!" Tom began pulling almost all the way out, then slamming his whole body back down on the trapped Borg impersonator, knocking the wind out of Harry with each thrus.

"PLEASE – UNGH – GIVE ME YOUR FAT – UNGH – PRICK!" Harry grunted through the punishment,"POUND MY NAUGHTY ASS! PLOW ME, YOU STUD! I WANNA F-UNGH!- FEEL YOU INSIDE ME! C-UNGH!- CUM IN MY TIGHT ASS, MASTER! UNGH! FLOOD MY B-BOWELS WITH YOUR-UNGH! YOUR HOT SEED! MAKE ME YOUR DIRTY – UNGH – ANAL BORG BITCH SLAVE!!!"

"YEAH, YEAH, HERE IT COMES, BITCH!" Tom growled right into Harry's ear.

"OH GOD, YES, PLEASE!" Harry sighed, fully invested in the role now.

Tom was fucking at full power and speed, now, raising his whole body up and slamming back down into Harry, driving his silver-material encased dick into the floor. Tom was pumping at full tempo, his cock a blur jackhammering in and out of Harry's rippling exposed asshole.

"RAAAAGGGHHHHH!!!!" Tom screamed as he had yet another mind-blowing, massive climax inside his best friend's asshole. He shot jet after powerful jet of thick, hot jism deep into Harry's bowels, a direct colon injection of passion-and-rage-fueled boiling cocksauce.

Harry groaned as he felt each throb of Tom's long, fat cock – buried into him to the hilt. He could feel the pulse of the cumshot shoot from the base of Tom's cock by his sphincter, up through his anus, through his rectum, then felt Tom's fat cockhead expand and finally felt the impressive wad explode into his colon, flooding his guts with a perverse sloshing warmth.

"THIS IS WHAT YOU NEEDED, ISN'T IT, BITCH!" Tom yelled as he rode his long orgasm for all it was worth.

"YES! YES!" Harry complied, still holding his asscheeks open wide for Tom as his best friend emptied his massive load inside him, "FILL ME UP! THANK YOU! THANK YOU FOR YOUR MANLY LOAD, MASTER!"

"FUCKING WHORE!!!" Tom yelled right into his face as he lost all control and was at the mercy of his own body's explosive orgasm.

Harry and Tom were locked in a carnal embrace of mutual lust and pure bestial mating, entwined in ecstasy, humping and grinding and thrusting as one entity lost in total fuck-hunger. Tom rode his helpless friend's ass with wild abandon as he emptied the largest load of his life into his already-violated bowels, and Harry obediently held himself open for his friend's use.

When Tom's ejaculations finally subsided into involuntary twitches inside Harry's rectum, he collapsed, drenched in sweat on his friend. Harry's hands were pinned where they had been – still holding his own cheeks apart. Tom's full weight came to rest on Harry, and his perpetually engorged cock was still buried in him to the root.

"Goddamn..." Tom exhaled, breathing heavily, his head hanging over Harry's shoulder, his face next to his. He grabbed Harry by the hair again and turned his head so he could look him right in the eyes. Harry met his friend's gaze and saw something in there he hadn't seen before... more than angry lust, more than sadistic, perverse pleasure... what was it?

"I think that was the best fucking orgasm of my LIFE!" Tom smiled, seeming surprised himself.

Harry didn't know what to say. What was he supposed to say? What was Seven supposed to say to something like that?

"I-" Harry began, but he was shocked as he was cut off by Tom pulling Harry's face to his – Tom began *kissing* Harry! A deep, passionate kiss, shoving his tongue into Harry's mouth and probing it, kissing him like he... like he was in love!

Harry was in a complete state of shock and confusion! Tom had never done anything like this before. He had fucked Harry in just about every way imaginable, had used him in perverse, sick ways – but NEVER had he done something so... so *intimate*... Harry found himself awash in conflicting emotions. Shock at Tom's actions. Repulsion at the intimacy of the kiss with another man. But also pride at the thought that he had given Tom his greatest orgasm of his life. Which is saying a lot as Tom was known to be quite the lady's man. He had bragged to Harry early on about the literally hundreds of cadets he had fucked in Starfleet Academy. Not to mention his ongoing relationship with B'Elanna Torres. Was Harry really a better lay than her?! In a way, it made sense – he was pretty sure Tom was spending more time fucking him than her nowadays. Yes, Harry realized, he *was* proud, in a sick, humiliating way. And as he let himself become self-aware after following that train of thought, he found he was *returning* the passion of Tom's kiss, pressing back against Tom's lips, entwining his tongue with Tom's aggressive one, welcoming the oral invasion. He moaned as he surrendered to the passion of the moment and felt his own cock stiffening.

-----------------------------------------------

The two remained this way for a long, intimate moment as B'Elanna watched from her room on her console. She had long ago begun monitoring and recording Tom's sessions with Harry so she could masturbate to them later or watch the replays with Tom, or fuck Harry while they watched them together. She had been masturbating, fingering herself slowly. She wanted the experience to last, she knew how long these sessions could go – knowing Tom's creativity and stamina.

But that last exchange bothered her a bit. Did Tom really mean it? Had he really just had the best orgasm of his life.. in HARRY?! What about *her*? She should be offended. She should be ANGRY! But as she watched the two men share their intimate, passionate kiss, all she felt was arousal. It was just so fucking HOT! So what if Tom had a blast fucking poor Harry? So did she! And when she saw Harry start to return the kiss with equal passion, she lost her control over her own pleasure and came hard all over her fingers, frigging and fingering herself with desperate fervor.

As she came down from her full-body, bone-rattling orgasm, she opened her eyes to see Tom standing over Harry, holding the now thoroughly disheveled Borg cross-dressing victim by the hair so that he was kneeling weakly in front of him. Tom's cock was still engorged and she could tell from Tom's expression and Harry's wide-eyed, desperate upward eye-lock with Tom and his bobbing Adam's apple that Tom was relieving a full, bursting bladder down the poor, abused she-male Borg's throat. B'Elanna loathed the real Seven, her haughty attitude and superiority complex just pushed all of the Klingon's buttons. If B'Elanna thought she could take the bitch, she'd do what Tom was doing to Harry right now. As it was, it was satisfying, one some level, to see even a drag queen "Harry of Nine" be used and humiliated in the Borg bitch's place.

Torres switched off the monitor so she could save the rest for later. She could already feel her loins tingle again at the kinky sight of Tom using Harry as his personal urinal, and she didn't think she could take another orgasm right then.

As she walked to the bathroom to clean up, she looked at herself in the mirror. What had been the best orgasm of *her* life? Immediately, she realized it was probably one of her own experiences on the holodeck. There was something about the fantasy context, the unlimited potential for kink and perversion that a world without limits and consequences provided. But was her best orgasm one when she would run her Klingon rape programs and be gang-raped? Or were they when *she* was raping Harry with her oversized Klingon holodick? Of course, those weren't real orgasms like a real man would feel. Those were just the holodeck taking the input from the holographic penis' kinetic fields and translating it into vaginal and clitoral stimulation for her. For all the times she had fucked the shit out of poor Harry, she had never REALLY experienced what it was like to have a male climax like Tom had just had. And THAT thought, the unfairness of it... THAT made her angry...

-----------------------------------------------

Over the next 6 hours, Tom followed exactly the lengthy, punishing and highly detailed regimen for thoroughly using Seven that he had laid out for Harry in the Mess Hall that day. The whole fucking works. Tom turned "Harry of Nine" out like a 2-credit Terrelian alley whore. Later, Harry would remember the tit-fucking in particular as feeling really strange, seeing has how they were holo-simulated giant Borg tits. But it was perhaps *the kiss* that would stick with Harry the longest.

It was an experience Harry would get to know well, however. Because for the next several months, "Harry of Nine" became Tom's new favorite holoprogram...

*****

To Love, Honor and OBEY, Part I

*****

Context: Right after episode 4x14 –"Message In A Bottle"

Captain Janeway waved to Neelix as he boarded the shuttlecraft.

"Goodbye, fair crew!" Neelix proclaimed cheerily, "don't worry, I won't be gone long! I'm sure crewman Harrison will make an adequate substitute cook in my absence, if not a gourmet chef like myself. But the ingredients Seven's scans detected in this system will be well worth the wait! Imagine how amazing my Bogrub Pie will taste when I can get some fresh dung worms straight from the source!"

"Oh my god, did he say dung worms?" Tom choked, vomiting in his mouth a little. Torres elbowed him in the ribs to shut him up.

"Bye, Neelix!" Torres cheerily waved back.

"Captain, if I may-" Tuvok began.

"My decision is final, Tuvok," Janeway interrupted him.

"But, surely, Captain, some other crewman could-" Tuvok debated.

"Tuvok, I need someone I can trust," she insisted.

"But... Captain..." Tuvok searched for the right words, "two weeks alone with Neelix in a shuttlecraft is enough to test even the limits of Vulcan sanity."

"If anyone can handle it, Tuvok," Janeway patted him on the shoulder sympathetically, "it's you. Besides, he's going to need protection. But more importantly, I need you to make absolutely certain he's gone for the full two weeks. If things go too well, make sure to slow it down. A little misdirection, get lost a bit, even sabotage the shuttle if you need to."

"Captain, I'm not one to disobey an order-" Tuvok started.

"GOOD." Janeway stated firmly, "because this is a DIRECT order, Lt. Commander."

Tuvok sighed in resignation, "very well. Farewell, Captain."

Janeway nodded and Tuvok joined Neelix in the shuttle.

"Ah, Mr. Vulcan! Welcome aboard to the USS Adventure," Neelix saluted him, "Captain Neelix at your service!"

Tuvok shot one last look at Janeway, his disgust showing through in even his usually placid expression, then the doors closed.

As the shuttle left the hangar bay, Janeway turned to the assembled crew.

"Okay, get to work! The big day is only 3 days away!" Janeway ordered, "and it's got to be PERFECT!"

The crew responded with a chorus of "ayes" and hurried away.

Janeway walked into the corridor and was accompanied by Chakotay.

"Captain," he said, catching up to her.

"Yes, Chakotay?" she smiled at him.

"I have to ask, what made you take this step?" Chakotay asked.

"Well," Janeway mused, "I suppose it was many different things, all coming together at once. You know I found out about my husband."

"Mark?" Chakotay recalled.

"Yes," Janeway replied, her tone of voice turning a bit dark, "He remarried the same year we went missing. Obviously, he didn't hold out hope of my return."

"Well," Chakotay tried to rationalize, "Maybe he just found it easier to let go than to grieve and-"

"Don't defend him," Janeway spat, "Or I'll demote you, Commander."

Chakotay smiled at this, "Okay, so he's an asshole."

"Yes, he is," Janeway sneered, "and when I get back, he's going to pay. He AND his little Risan whore...

"So.. what else?" Chakotay prodded, wanting more insight into the motives behind the Captain's momentous decision.

"Hmm?" Janeway replied, "Oh, yes. Well, I figured with Kes being in her... delicate state, it was about time I made an honest woman out of her, don't you think?"