Voyages Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He scrabbled at his armor, motioned her closer and she put her faceplate up against his.

"hi Nonny girl."

"Hello yourself, I should leave you with these Assholes for making me wade through shit."

"Get him the fuck out of here." Chyna yelled, advancing and firing. The Assholes shifted sides to put the shuttle between themselves and Chyna.

"We've got to go Blynd."

"No, wait, do me jus one favr 'fore I pass out."

"Anything, just hurry."

"Doy, pull my finger." She grabbed the digit pointing at her and gave it a tug to shut him up. Blynd thumbed the red button concealed in his fist and the firefight ended in an earth shaking explosion as Blynd's shuttle blew up. He slumped over.

***

Harry closed his personal journal, returning it to the cubby in the desk and poured the last of his Bas Armagnac Napoleon into a glass, sighing and set the empty on the floor. VacFiber(tm) hissed. Time to find civilization again, replenish, rest, rearm, catch up on the mail.

A small device was ejected far away from the planet of Assholes as the Hoochie Mama pulled away at best real space acceleration, leaving the latest chapter of its search for Littopia still smoldering in their wake.

"It's time Captain sweetie, (kiss sound)" Harry sipped letting the liquor roll in his mouth; his eyes took a far away cast.

"Shall I send Sallybot to you?"

Harry picked up the glass again, said nothing for the longest moments then replied.

"No, I think I want be alone tonight, let me finish my drink, go to bed, hold my dreams close." Again he sipped, eyes vacant, focused on something unseen.

SALLY let him be, waiting until he slipped into bed and the regular breathing of sleep took him before applying the last bit of energy to the toroid's in the wiper drive.