Voyages of Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, that night as Lauren was building me up to another awesome orgasm, I felt another warm, naked, female body slide onto the bed on the other side of me from Lauren. Lauren was actively attacking my right breast. Immediately, my left breast was assaulted by a loving, stroking, passionate tongue and slippery sucking lips, at the same time.

"Mom. Wow! The pleasure was actually more than doubled - I could not believe it!"

"Who was it?" Katie asked, curiously.

"I will get there," Dawn said, almost as an aside, and continued her story.

"While at first I did wonder who it was, I, very soon, did not really care! The second person was every bit as capable of making fantastic love to my breast as Lauren was. And, they were every bit as caring in what they were doing and every bit as intent on maximizing my pleasure, so I just rolled with what was going on. I can tell you, my orgasm that time was all-pervading. In fact, for the first time, I experienced multiple orgasms, flowing in wave after wave of incredible sensual pleasure."

Katie could feel her pussy flowing again and her clit throbbing softly. Just listening to Dawn so graphically describe what had happened to her was making Katie horny as hell.

"Who was it?" she asked again, more urgently.

"OK," Dawn sighed.

"It was Maggie!"

"Maggie!?"

"Yes, Maggie!"

"She knew from the beginning what Lauren and I were doing. In fact, she had suggested to Lauren that she show her video to me, see what happened and go from there.

"After Lauren and I got started making love to each other, Lauren told me that she and her mother often made love to each other. That was how Lauren became experienced sexually."

"I knew you were experienced by the way you handled me," said Katie, "but, I had no idea with whom. I just suspected it was with a woman, based on how aware you are of the effect you were creating. Well, did Maggie ever get with you again, after that?"

"Oh, yeah, now it is usually the three of us. Oh, yeah! Maggie has some toys and now we spread our fun over a pretty wide range of play. Oh, we have not done everything. For example, I have some interest in trying some anal stuff, but we have not gone there yet."

"And who suggested you shave your pussy?" Katie asked softly.

"Oh, when I saw their's were shaved and how nice they felt when I touched them with my fingers or tongue, I just did it myself so mine would feel just as nice to them."

Katie, by now, was sopping wet at the prospects of what the future could hold.

"Why don't you invite Lauren and Maggie over for dinner tomorrow night? We have plenty of stuff in the freezer."

"What is wrong with LUNCH?" Dawn cried out, laughing heartily.

"Honey, don't go too fast with me. Be patient, I will catch up with you."

"Sorry, Mom. I don't want you to be uncomfortable about this."

They embraced each other warmly, then turned and went into the kitchen, hand in hand.

Katie ate a raw carrot while Dawn called Lauren on her cell phone.

"Hi! Lauren, it's me. My mom would like you and your mom to come over here for dinner tomorrow night. Would you ask your mom if that would be OK? Oh, she is not home right now? OK, no prob. Will you call me after she gets home and you find out?"

"Honey, do you think Maggie might bring some of her 'toys' with her?"

Dawn looked up at her mother with surprise. "Well, I will ask. Lauren?"

"No, don't. Let's just let things develop in their own way."

"No, Lauren, nothing important. OK, GOOD. I'll talk to you later. Yeah, everything is just perfect, believe me, it is perfect."

Dawn knew well that Lauren knew exactly what she meant when she said "everything is just perfect."

About two weeks before, one night after she had returned from the fitness club, Maggie had come quietly into Lauren's darkened bedroom. Finding the girls there, pleasuring each other, Maggie, as usual, stripped and lay on the bed next to the girls. As she stroked her fingers up and down Dawn's inner thighs, she asked Dawn if she thought her mother would like to join them in their lovemaking. It was not a new idea to Dawn. She had been considering it for a while. All, things considered, her mother really was alone, sexually, and that was not nearly as much fun as having someone to please and to be pleased by.

"I actually think she would, once she got used to the idea," Dawn said. "She and I are extremely close and often show a high level of affection for each other. We kiss a lot, even sometimes on the lips. But, we have not ever come close to making love to each other like the three of us do."

"Wow!" Lauren cried, "Do you really think she might? She is such a wonderful person, and, come to think of it, very sexy. I surely hope she does join us."

"OK. We better plan this out very carefully. I would not want to spook her and ruin the whole thing. For one thing, if we blow it, you might not be able to continue coming over here," Maggie said, patting Dawn on her pussy.

"Dawn, I suggest you start by making some very subtle and casual remarks about Lauren and my relationship. When you do it, make sure you give no indication that it is anything very unusual to you. Make it look like you approve without getting anywhere near saying anything specific. Also pick times when your mother appears to be preoccupied with something else, so she does not pick up on what you said and start asking you questions right away. In other words, we should approach her very slowly, so slowly that, all of a sudden, she thinks it is her idea and starts to move in our direction in thought and deed.

"I do not think it is something I should bring up with her," said Maggie, "but if you and she were to have an affair, so to speak. I mean if you were to draw her into accepting your advances and let you make love to her, she might be willing to, as a second step, and at the appropriate time, of course, accept the advances of others, like me and Lauren. In other words, dear, I think you and your mom need to already be in a sexual relationship, before we, Lauren and I, could become part of the scene."

"Well, yeah. I think you are right. I don't think she would ever do it if I did not make the first move," Dawn said, rapt in thought. She really was anxious for their plan to work.

So, Dawn had made the casual comments at the appropriate times. She had told her mom how she admired Lauren's relationship with her mother, without suggesting Dawn and Katie's relationship was lesser. It was just different in some ways. A couple of weeks passed and Dawn did not feel she had really made any progress. In talking this over with Maggie, Maggie suggested Dawn go on to the next step. Which was to actually initiate making love to her mother. But, they all recognized it would have to start in a way that would ensure it would culminate in Dawn's mom accepting her daughter's advances and not reject her. It was left up to Dawn to know exactly when the moment was right and seize the opportunity when it presented itself.

Dawn kept alert to recognize her entry point. When she came home that night after her aborted date with Jimmie Fredericks, the moment her face was pressed up against her mother's bare breasts, she knew exactly what to do.

Obviously, it worked, even better than she could have imagined. Her mom was so receptive Dawn felt free to confess to her all about her relationship with Lauren and her mother. As a result, Dawn's mom suggested they invite Maggie and Lauren over for dinner, knowing full well what to expect. It was clear to Dawn that her mother wanted to be part of the group.

Dawn smiled warmly at her mother as they sat naked across from each other at the kitchen table. Yeah, right, Dawn thought to herself. I will call Lauren sometime tomorrow morning and make sure she does bring her toys,

So, it was set. Both women smiled at each other, looking expectantly to an exciting future.

When they were finished eating, they looked at each other, smiled warmly and rose, again taking each other by the hand walking into Katie's bedroom together. Dawn took her cell phone with her and put it on the night stand next to her mother's bed.

Katie pulled the spread back and pushed the pillows up to the top of the bed as she pulled the spread and covers to the bottom of the bed.

"It is a good thing this is Friday night," Katie stated. "We have got the whole weekend to acclimatize ourselves to the new 'US'."

"Yeah, and a whole weekend of fantastic pleasure, to boot!" exclaimed Dawn.

She grabbed her mother and they both fell onto the large bed, entwining their bodies around each other, kissing and stroking.

Dawn again took the lead by thrusting her tongue into Katie's mouth, searching out every point within it, stroking her mother's every tooth, gum and tongue with her avid, swirling tongue. Katie responded, allowing Dawn to take the lead. After all, it was clear Dawn knew what she was doing.

It was not that either was dominant in their relationship. It was only that one was nurturing the other at this point, encouraging the other to explore, to discover without being forced into anything. The result would be everything either could have dreamed of.

Suddenly, Dawn stopped and asked her mother if she wanted to play some more. Katie hesitated. She didn't want Dawn to think she wasn't interested. Dawn alertly picked up on Katie's hesitation.

"Mom, are you tired?"

"To be honest, honey, the events of today have taken their toll on me. I must admit I am thrilled, no question, but, I am not in as good shape, physically, as you are. I need some more rest."

"Gee, no prob. Tomorrow is another day and we do need to be rested up for tomorrow night. At least, I surely hope Lauren and Maggie can come over. I love you so much and I know you love me, too. Let's get some sleep. I know I am real keyed up, but also know I am running on adrenalin and it will not last. A good sleep will do me a lot of good, too. I hope Lauren calls back soon."

Almost as if by cue, her cell phone, on "vibrate," began to buzz around on the nightstand. Dawn reached over and picked it up.

"Lauren? You can? Great! Yeah, fantastic! I will call again tomorrow. We are going to bed now. Uh huh! Yeah, you got it. Love yuh!"

Dawn put the cell phone back on the nightstand and turned off the light. She had not wanted to say too much to Lauren with her mom laying right next to her. She certainly did not want her mother to think that there was any kind of conspiracy afoot, even though there had been, well, sort of.

Dawn and her mother pulled the covers up over themselves, curling up on their sides with Dawn spooned, facing into Katie's back with her arm around her mother, stroking her breasts and tummy tenderly. Soon, they both drifted off to sleep.

When Dawn awakened, her mother was not on the bed. Then, she heard the toilet flush. Katie came back into the bedroom.

"Hi, sweet lover. Had enough sleep?" Katie asked gently, watching closely for the reaction to her greeting.

Dawn sat up, stretching her arms out above her. "Come over here," Dawn said, catching the subtle question in her mother's eyes.

Katie knelt on the bed. Dawn reached out and grabbed her mother, pulling her down next to her. Dawn's free hand began to lightly stroke Katie's tummy as she played her tongue over her mother's breasts.

"Does that answer your question?" Dawn queried softly.

"Am I really that transparent?" Katie asked.

"Mom, of course you would wonder if I really meant to change our relationship. Well, I am thrilled with what we are doing. You have given me so much in my life and I know you will continue to. I intend to reciprocate to the best of my ability."

Patting her daughter on her bum, Katie got up and said, "We had better get the day started. We have some things to do before our company arrives."

Katie glanced at the alarm clock next to her daughter's bed. It was already 10 o'clock in the morning.

"Honey," Katie asked, "What do you think we should have for dinner? And what time did you tell Lauren and Maggie to come over?"

"Oops! I didn't pin the time down. I'll call Lauren," Dawn said as she picked up her cell phone.

"Hey, girl, when do you guys want to have dinner? Yeah, eight should be fine. Seems a little late, but that's OK. See you then. Bye." The conversation ended as Dawn walked into the kitchen, hand in hand with her mom.

Katie had heard Dawn mention the time. "Eight o'clock will be just fine, honey. That will give us plenty of time to prepare something really nice for dinner and to prepare ourselves, too."

Dawn smirked. "What's that supposed to mean, 'prepare ourselves, too'?"

"Well, you know. Bathe, select the right clothes to wear, have enemas."

"Have enemas!?!?" Dawn exclaimed loudly.

"Well, you did say you had an interest in exploring in that area, did you not?"

"Yeah, but I did not think about that. . . but, I guess you are right. I like to be clean and I like others to be, too."

"Honey, there is also the consideration of space - hard to put anything up there if you are full of, uh, well, you know what I mean."

Dawn giggled. "Mom, say it! Full of shit!"

"Yeah," Katie said. "Full of shit!"

They both laughed aloud at having used this vulgar phrase. They did not make a practice of talking that way, so both having said it aloud, it was unlike them and thus humorous.

"Hey, what should we have for dinner?" Katie asked again.

"I know!" Dawn said. "I know they both like Chinese a lot and so do we. And, we would not have to cook anything."

"But, honey, one usually prepares a dinner when you invite somebody over for the first time."

"Mom, who cares what is 'usual'? I know what dishes they like because Maggie orders that a lot when I am over there. And I know what restaurant she orders from, the China Dragon. All we have to do is order it and then pick it up. Really, Mom, I know them. I know they would like that, and let's face it, it is a lot easier for you."

"There is no doubt about that. OK, then all we really need to do is make sure that the house and we are ready for company - special company!" Katie emphasized, with a twinkle in her eye.

"Do you want me to call the restaurant now and place the order for pickup at 7:45?" Dawn asked.

"I am not sure you would find anybody there this early in the day. I don't image they open until lunch time."

"Yeah, you are right. I will call after I shower and have an, uh, yeah, an enema," Dawn said, flushing a little.

"Don't you think you should wait until about an hour or so after lunch before you have the enema?" Katie asked.

"Yeah, right again, Mom. Oh, and what do you think we should wear?"

"Well, one of us is going to have to drive over to the restaurant to pick up the food, but, otherwise, I think we should dress casually, with things that can easily come off."

Dawn could see that her mother was actually planning to seduce Maggie and Lauren. She was thinking about what she and Dawn would wear that would send a clear message to their guests that they were interested in them sexually.

"Wow, Mom, you really do think of everything!" Dawn chuckled. This was incredible! Dawn could not believe her ears. It was as if her mother were the instigator of this whole affair. Well, that had been the plan, had it not? Make her believe the idea was hers. Maggie had said that is what they should try to achieve. Wow, they did succeed in doing just that. Incredible!

Dawn walked up to her mother and taking her face between her hands, gently kissed her fully on the lips. Both of them stepped back and holding each other's hands, laughed heartily.

"Moms are supposed to do that, did you not know?" Katie cooed.

"Yeah, supposed to, but you are a champion at it."

"OK, sweetheart, let's go to your room and select what clothes you are going to wear. Then, you can help me pick out the right outfit for me."

Dawn was so happy about all this. She was fairly bursting with excitement and happiness. She raced to her bedroom and threw her closet door open. Today was going to be such fun! She had not really ever "dressed for the part" when she went over to Lauren's, even though she knew what was going to happen while she was there. But now, her Mom was suggesting they dress up specially. Dress in a way that would enhance the whole occasion! That was spectacular! Golly, Dawn thought, I surely do have a fantastic Mom.

Katie walked in and sized up Dawn's wardrobe. Most of it was simple school stuff, but Dawn did have a few special things. Katie spotted the white silk blouse she got for her daughter on her birthday. It had a high, scooped neck, with lace around the top and soft ruffles running down over the front button area. And it was not see-through as such, even though one could perceive shapes under it.

"Dear, how about wearing my favorite blouse?" Katie said, as she pulled it from its hanger. "But, don't button it up. Just let the ruffles hide the fact that it is not buttoned up. Is there not a little hook at the top in front? And, oh yeah, do not wear a bra."

"Oh, God, Mom. That sounds so sexy!"

"Well, if you go pick up the food, you can always button up before you leave here. OK, now for the bottom." Katie was wrapped in thought. "Uh, huh. How about that new pair of short shorts you got last week? They show off your gorgeous legs beautifully! That will give you something to tuck the blouse into. And, no panties! Not even a thong! Oh, and I just had another thought. Why not wear those black spike heels you got for your birthday? That should round out your outfit."

"Gawd, Mom! You are dressing me up like a sexy hooker!" Dawn giggled.

"What do you know about how sexy hookers dress?" her mother quipped, and continued, "Well, would you not feel sexy wearing such an outfit?" Katie asked, smiling.

"That is for sure! Wow, Mom, you make things into so much fun! OK, let's go pick out an outfit for you!" Dawn said excitedly.

The two women stood looking at Katie's wardrobe. Mostly work clothes. Blouses and skirts, a couple of nice pant suits, two formal outfits which she never wore, a couple of long night robes, one of which she had worn the night before.

"There it is!" Dawn exclaimed. "That is just perfect!"

"What is?" her mother asked.

"That full length, dark blue, silk robe, as long as you are naked under it!" Dawn laughed. "You look fabulous in it and very sexy, yeah, very sexy! And, it just has a wraparound belt, which, could come undone, very easily," Dawn cooed.

Hmmm, Katie thought. I agree that would give the signal I want to give to Lauren and Maggie when they arrive! Yes, I like that. Well, we will find out when they get here, will we not?

"Good, I like it. I think it is an excellent choice. Thank you, daughter." Katie said, and pecked a kiss on Dawn's cheek.

About one thirty, after their noon lunch, Dawn told Katie she was going to shower and then get her enema.

"Why not have a couple?" Katie suggested. "Can't hurt anything."

"Good idea."

"Do not dawdle, because I have to get ready, too. Only one bathroom in this place, yuh know."

"OK, Mom. I will hustle."

By the time both Dawn and Katie had completed their ablutions, it was a quarter to three.

"Mom? Let's get dressed, just to see how the outfits look."

"Sure. Good idea. That way we will know for sure that is what we want to wear."

Both women got into their respective garb for the start of the evening. Who knows, Katie mused. We don't really know how long we will have these things on, she thought, as she admired herself in the full-length mirror on her closet door.

"Wow, you look fantastic!" Dawn said, as she walked into her mother's bedroom in her own agreed upon outfit.

Katie looked at Dawn and felt herself beginning to get aroused. "God, daughter, you are sexy! Without a doubt!"