Voyages of Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Listen, when you go for the food, watch out! Just get the food and come right back! I don't want some rutting male trying to pick you up. God, Dawn, you are beautiful! And, so very sexy!"

Katie was very proud of her daughter. Dawn was not only physically beautiful, she was a beautiful person. Warm, considerate, eager to please and always willing to help make things go right. Katie beamed at Dawn. Yes, Katie was confident tonight was going to be a very special night.

Katie looked at herself in the long mirror again. God, all dressed up and nowhere to go. Well, actually, no one but my daughter to appreciate it. Why did I agree they should come at eight o'clock? Look at all the time being wasted! I should have suggested they come earlier. Dawn was right, we should have invited them for lunch!

At that very moment, the doorbell rang! Who could that be? Katie wondered.

"I will get it, Mom. You are not exactly dressed if it is the paperboy making his weekly collection."

Oh, yes. You are right about that, Katie thought.

Dawn went to the front door and opened it. There stood Lauren and Maggie, both dressed as if they knew what Katie and Dawn had dressed in.

"Surprise!" Lauren called out.

Katie recognized Lauren's voice. Wow! They are here! Hmmm. Could they have been reading my thoughts? Actually, this is perfect, she thought.

Katie went to greet the "guests". By that time, Lauren and Maggie were both in the entryway and the front door was closed behind them. Katie also observed that Lauren was carrying a fairly large tote bag which she proceeded to place on the floor to one side of the floor of the hallway leading down to the bedrooms. Hmmm, wonder what is in that?

As Katie walked toward them, extending her open palms up, Maggie looked at her intently and smiled widely. "Wow, what a gorgeous robe!" she said, appreciatively, taking Katie's hands firmly in hers.

Katie flushed, feeling heat rising up her throat and lighting up her cheeks. What a fine complement, she thought.

"I know you didn't expect us this early, but Lauren and I talked it over and . . well, we just decided if you didn't mind, we would rather be here than sitting, waiting at our house by ourselves, not that that is bad," Maggie said, apologetically. "It was kind of odd, sitting around our house waiting to come over to your house."

"To tell you the truth, I am thrilled that you did come now. I was just thinking I should call and see if you could come earlier. And then the doorbell rang and it was you! I thought maybe I was sending out vibes of some kind. This is absolutely perfect," Katie said, smiling warmly.

Katie quickly sized up Maggie. She was dressed in a simple, cotton shift, which buttoned up the front. The top three buttons were undone, as were the bottom two. It was clear to Katie that Maggie was not wearing a bra under the dress. The dress was tight enough that Katie could also see no panty lines. Maggie had dressed for the occasion! Katie was thrilled. Yes, this was going to be very, very special. She knew she was wet, down there.

Lauren was wearing a simple tank top, short shorts and slipons. It was clear she, too, was dressed for action.

As the two women reached each other, their arms went up around one another and they kissed on the lips, softly and, to Katie's way of thinking, too briefly. Maggie tasted wonderful. She was not wearing any scent. Her own musky scent was all she needed, Katie thought.

And, Katie perceived, Maggie's affection was genuine. There was no lust in it. She was genuinely glad to be there. Katie was drawn to that about Maggie, she liked 'real' people.

Dawn and Lauren were holding hands, giggling and whispering in a conspiratorial tone.

"Lauren and her mom thought they should come over earlier because they did not want to waste the day. We can still eat food at eight o'clock, but in the meantime. . ." Dawn's voice trailed off. The two girls looked at each other and laughed.

All four women went into the living room with Maggie and Katie sitting in the easy chairs facing the sofa while Dawn and Lauren sat close together on the sofa, their fingers playing lightly over the tops of each of their thighs.

"Dawn tells me you have been very good to her," Katie said, looking at Maggie and smiling warmly, "Helping her to understand and become familiar with an area of life which I have not been as attentive to as I should have. I sincerely want to thank you for your caring, gentleness and nurturing. I know Dawn is very happy about it and about you and Lauren. In fact, it's clear to me that Dawn loves you both. It is not just affection. It's love. And that is a very good thing. There certainly is not enough of it in this world."

Maggie stood quickly and sensing Katie's nervousness, went behind Katie's chair. She began to stroke her fingertips around Katie's head, gliding around her ears and forehead, stroking her hair. Katie closed her eyes and sighed softly. Maggie's fingers played softly across Katie's shoulders, gently massaging the taught muscles. Katie had not realized how nervous she really was. But, Maggie had seen it and did what Maggie did very well. She ministered to Katie using her fingers to gently push the tension away. Katie felt wonderful! Maggie was so gentle. No wonder Dawn was so taken by her and accepted her sexual advances without reservation.

"Katie." Maggie cooed, "Dawn is the most wonderful person and friend to Lauren and me. We have grown to love her, too, very much. It's really like we are all in the same family. And to be honest, Lauren and I feel that way about you, too, because of the way Dawn speaks of you, we feel we know you almost as intimately as we know Dawn." Or wish we did, Maggie thought to herself.

Katie's tension was dissipating. She loved the feeling of Maggie's fingers on her body and was delighted that this was happening to her. She had been without sexual contact for much too long. After all, she was only thirty-eight, in great shape and thoroughly capable of giving and receiving sexual pleasure. Even being so inexperienced, she knew she would like it, so long as it was associated with genuine caring. And with her daughter, she knew this was true. Now, she was beginning to believe it would also be true with Maggie and Lauren.

Maggie leaned over and kissed the top of Katie's head with her lips. As she did this her fingers slid tenderly down Katie's shoulders, down over her arms and across to gently touch the tip of Katie's nipples which were obviously pointing out of the rich, soft material of her robe. Katie gasped, but then relaxed under Maggie's continued gentle massage of her shoulders, the back of her neck, up over the top of her head and back again.

"I have been so excited about coming over today. When Lauren told me of your invitation, I almost peed my pants, forgive the expression. But, it is true. I have wanted to get to know you better for quite some time. Dawn speaks so highly of you and so does Lauren. You are obviously a very special person to them. And, of course, while we have known each other for years, seeing each other at the girls activities and all, I did not really know you. And, I wanted to. Gee whiz! We have even showered together at the club!"

At that, Katie howled. Every trace of any tension evaporated as she shook with mirth. Seeing this, Maggie sat back into her own chair. It was clear to all that the ice was broken.

"Dawn said you both like Chinese food as much as we do. So, she placed the order and the girls will go over and pick it up at seven forty-five. I would go, but I am not exactly dressed to go out in public."

"Afraid you would attract too much attention, eh?" Maggie remarked. "Well, you are right about that. You would have every man in the restaurant sniffing, crawling and yipping around you! Take it from me, Katie Lawson, you are one very attractive woman!"

Katie accepted the complement graciously, saying, "Thank you very much. But, hey, Maggie Wilson, speak for yourself. I do not know another woman that I find more attractive than you, more sensuous, more arousing of the senses! When I see you exercising at the club, I get wet!"

Dawn could not believe her ears. Her Mom was coming on hard to her best friend's mom! Both women were sitting forward on the edge of their chairs, seeming to be getting closer to each other as they spoke. Their eyes were locked on each other and both were licking their lips slowly with wet tongues.

Oh my God, thought Dawn. Are they going to ravish each other right here and now?

Lauren nudged Dawn's side and silently clapped her hands, nodding her head and grinning.

"Well, now that the preliminaries are out of the way," Maggie said softly while grinning broadly, "How should we proceed from here?"

The two women both stood and embraced each other, their hands gently cupping each other's cheeks while their lips pressed softly together. They separated, holding both each other's hands and looking appreciatively at each other, a tinge of arousal beginning to show in their faces as a rosiness spread up their chests and necks, finally brightening their cheeks.

Katie sighed deeply and said, "Did you, by any chance, bring your video with you? Dawn said it 'hit the spot', so to speak."

Everybody howled.

"OK,", Maggie said, "Dawn, why don't you set the alarm so you and Lauren have plenty of time to get ready and go on time for the food? Your Mom and I are going to go get to know each other a little better. Did I say 'a little'?" she chuckled.

"Oh, and Dawn, let us know when you are back with the food," Katie said. "We are not likely to see you before then, unless you have some special treat to give us," her mother said, glancing at the tote bag as she and Maggie walked down the hall to Katie's bedroom.

Their arms wrapped around each other's waste, Katie led Maggie to her bedroom, leaving the girls to do "whatever". . .

When the two women entered Katie's bedroom, Maggie noted that the bedcovers had been pulled down and that fresh sheets were on the bed. Katie walked over to the faux fireplace at the end of the room and lit two large candles. Then, she closed the curtains as she came back to Maggie.

Maggie thought the subdued light was very romantic. It seemed to her more and more that Katie had been planning what they would do when they did get together, perhaps not for long, but every sign pointed to an intended seduction. Ummmm. Maggie liked that!

Maggie reached over and casually untied the belt on Katie's robe. As it dropped away, the robe opened enough to reveal the sides of Katie's firm breasts, her taught tummy and her hairy pussy. Maggie took it all in with a very appreciative stare. Katie blushed again, or was it really arousal!?

Katie reached over and began to slowly unbutton the buttons on Maggie's shift which were still buttoned. One by one, marveling in the lusciousness of what was being revealed.

In the meantime, Maggie was gliding her fingers over Katie's breasts, tummy and occasionally, straying down to ruffle lightly through Katie's pubic hair. As she did this, she said softly, "We should shave that - do you mind?"

The suggestion thrilled Katie. "Not at all. Should I do that now, before we really get started?"

"If you don't mind. Hey! I brought a bag of 'goodies' with me. They are in the tote bag in the hall by the entryway. I have a cordless 'Wet and Dry' electric razor there which works beautifully. Comes out as smooth as a baby's butt."

Maggie left the bedroom and went quietly down the hall. She had noticed that the girls were not in the other bedroom. She also did not see her tote bag where she had seen it last. Rounding the end of the hallway, she heard the familiar sound of a vibrator as well as moans and gasps.

There, on one of the easy chairs, was Lauren, naked, her butt on the edge of the chair, holding her legs bent up high and wide spread. Bent over her pussy was Dawn, also naked, holding Katie's clit vibrator just above Lauren's clitty while Dawn lapped at Lauren's pussy lips. Maggie did not want to disturb them, but she had to find the tote bag to get her razor. She did not think she would need anything else to start with. The toys were for more advanced games.

Ah, there was her bag, on the floor by the sofa. The moans coming from Lauren were getting louder. Both girls were so wrapped up in what they were doing that neither was aware that Maggie was there.

Maggie reached into the bag and felt for her electric razor. She grabbed it and quickly retreated back down the hall to Katie's bedroom. Katie was stretched out on her back, naked, in the middle of her bed with her legs spread wide.

"I got it," Maggie said. "Now, the first part is to get the bulk of the hair shaved off using the razor dry. The final pass will be in the shower, using shaving cream. You do have some don't you?"

"Oh, yeah," Katie replied.

"What do you think? Do you want to sit on the edge of the bed with the bathroom wastebasket below you to catch the hair?" Maggie queried.

"That will work," Katie said.

Maggie fetched the wastebasket while Katie positioned herself on the edge of the bed, again with her legs spread wide apart. Putting the wastebasket in place, Maggie knelt down.

"Do you want to do it yourself or do you want me to do it?" Maggie asked.

"If you will do this part, I will do the final pass in the shower."

"Sounds good to me," Maggie breathed, staring intently at Katie's wide open pussy spread before her.

Starting at the top, Maggie slowly ran the electric razor downward over the outside of Katie's pussy, brushing the cut, curly hair into the wastebasket at the termination of each stroke. She had the head for the longest hair on the razor. When she felt she was done with that attachment in front, she had Katie turn around and stick her butt up in the air with her head and shoulders laying flat on the bed. Then Maggie did all she could between Katie's ass cheeks. She changed the razor head so as to cut shorter hair and repeated the whole process. She did this three times, the final pass with the electric razor, leaving a very short stubble. Maggie had been extremely careful not to touch areas where there was no hair, such as on Katie's inner pussy lips and her anal sphincter.

Maggie looked admiringly at her work and ran her fingertips gently over the whole area, to be sure she had done all she could and also, to get a good feel. She loved the look and feel of a freshly shaved pussy.

"OK, I am done. Your turn," Maggie said.

Katie rolled off the bed, took Maggie's hand and pulled her toward the bathroom door.

Besides, the kitchen, the bathroom was the other area of the small house that Katie had renovated. It was significantly enlarged, actually requiring an add-on to the house's foundation as the new room projected outside the perimeter of the original footprint. Now, there were doors to access it from both bedrooms as well as the hall. The old tub had been replaced by a much larger one with Jacuzzi elements, and a large shower area had been constructed.

Katie led Maggie to the shower stall. Sliding the large glass door open, she drew Maggie inside. Then, she turned on the water, knowing the blend of hot and cold was preset to her and Dawn's preference. She stepped into the water flow and thoroughly soaked her pubic area.

Both women sat on the tile seat opposite the showerhead. Maggie pried opened the tube of bath gel placed there and squeezed out a generous amount. Then, she turned to Katie and slowly spread the gel over Katie's pubic area. Katie pulled her legs up, spreading widely. Maggie rubbed the gel down around Katie's anal area as well, gently rubbing it in, covering Katie's entire pelvic area.

Kneeling in front of Katie, Maggie continued to lather up Katie's pussy and ass with both hands. Maggie seemed so tender and loving, Katie noted. Her eyes closed as Maggie continued to minister to her pussy, playfully, but gently, occasionally slipping a fingertip into Katie's nut-brown anus. Her fingers worked the lather into every exposed area. Katie was becoming very aroused. Maggie could see the flow from Katie's pussy. She figured they better get the shaving done.

Maggie pulled the showerhead off its holder and directed the flow to wash off the soap gel lather.

"Is this one of those showerheads that pulsates, too?"

"Sure is!" Katie said and held it against Maggie's pussy.

"Oh, Gawd!" Maggie moaned loudly. "I am going to love this!"

"I think you will. I know I do!" said Katie, a knowing smile spreading across her face.

"Yes!" Maggie said, "But, later."

Returning the showerhead to its holder, Maggie said, "I used the soap first in order to soften the hair. It just makes it easier for the shaving foam step to work well."

Then she pointed the nozzle of the shaving cream can at Katie's pussy area and pressed the release to direct the foam all over Katie's pussy. Using her fingers, she spread and massaged the foam all over the areas to be shaved with the final pass of the Wet and Dry razor.

Maggie reached over, picked up the razor and said, "Do you want to get started?"

"Would you be willing to do it?" Katie asked.

"Sure, but who is going to do it tomorrow?"

"Hah! I did not think about that! It was just that your touching me there feels so good. . .plus, I'll have to get one of those razors."

Maggie began to apply it to the short stubble which had been left by the dry passes of the electric razor.

Rubbing her fingertips over the areas she was shaving told her when she was done there and she should move on to another area. She stroked the razor in different directions to be sure she got as close as possible. She had started with the area just below Katie's navel. When she got to the area below Katie's pussy, she stopped.

"OK," Maggie said. "Now I'm going to shave your outer labia. I'll do a couple of strokes to show you how, then I want you to finish it. This is the trickiest part and I want to be sure you know how to do it yourself."

"Maggie, I can't tell you how sensuous this feels!" Katie cooed.

Maggie gently pulled up on Katie's right outer labia and stroked downward with the razor. Then, still pulling gently up on the lip, she stroked upward with the razor. She ran a fingertip over the surface of the lip to test it for smoothness. Seemed good to her. Then she handed the razor to Katie. "Now you do it."

Katie mimicked what Maggie had done until that labia was done. Then she did the same thing to the left labia. "Hey, that was easier than I thought it would be," Katie grinned.

"A lot depends on your having the right tools," Maggie said. "This razor is made by Remington. You just have to be sure it is their cordless 'Wet and Dry' model."

"How can I reach the areas around my anus?"

"You may need to use a mirror, one of those little magnifying makeup mirrors on a swivel stand."

"Oh, yeah, I have one of those. But, for now, can you do it, please?"

"Sure," Maggie said and taking the razor from Katie, she finished the job.

That done, Katie fetched the showerhead off its perch again and washed all the residual shaving cream off her.

"Let me feel your shave job," Maggie stated. She ran her fingertips lightly over Katie's pussy and smiled appreciatively. "You did an excellent job!"

Maggie lowered her head and ran her tongue over Katie's fully exposed pussy lips, dipping her pointed tongue between the lips and wiggling it around Katie's clit. Katie gasped and tried to pull Maggie's head closer to her pussy, but Maggie resisted, saying, "Let's go to the bed. We will be a lot more comfortable there.

"Oh, by the way, do you have any aftershave balm? It wouldn't hurt to apply some to the shaved areas now, just to make sure you don't feel raw when everything dries off."